[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

14 hours ago, Pen G said:

And I am so sorry to JBA fans out there. But that is the honest-to-goodness truth. Why? Because we don't know who JBA is? We really don't know who she is. Don't know her. Didn't watch her previous shows. We are not fans of JBA. She has to earn our time and our trust for us to be fans like we are of RoBin. JBA can not piggyback off of our admitation of Rowoon. Sorry, the truth hurts. We ONLY know Rowoon and PEB. This in ONLY our opinion it may NOT be yours

I think it is not something very nice to say. Although I'm seriously dying hard for Robin, and for me love is selfishness and love can not be shared. I love Robin so much that I can't watch his/her skinship or closeness with any of their partners, and I won't even hide the fact that I am not gonna watch DWY (and soon TWB...?). It is our choice to watch the series or not but I think we should respect all of their parners. I don't think we should judge her acting skill or anything else about her even though she is not good as PEB. Isn't it a little bit shame if others think of us as mean shippers..? It is just to protect our Robin I think:heart1:

Edited by ngwwnzz

One detail I noticed is that in the photo of Rowoon and Eunbin, their heads are leaning inward.

And in the photos of Rowoon and Jo Boah, Boah usually keeps an upright position or the opposite direction to Rowoon. I don't know what this action means, but I think it seems that they are not that close, and their photos are more like the need for promotion.

Then again... How are we to say... really?  The couple lim ji yeon and lee do hyun were said to be dating and look at them when they were beside each other..... Ok... I know they're different people.. but how r we to say... Really.... 

Also iu and lee jong suk... And ahn bohyun and jisoo... 

I'm just saying... I don't know anymore.....

Korean celebs and dating... It's so confusing :crazymad:

I'll just be waiting for the day Rwn and PEB deny or confirm their relationship.... hopefully it's the latter. I hope it doesn't take 10 years for this ........:crybaby:

I'll just believe in my head that they have something special..... :transforms:

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 6:35 AM, mktgkat said:

Then again... How are we to say... really?  The couple lim ji yeon and lee do hyun were said to be dating and look at them when they were beside each other..... Ok... I know they're different people.. but how r we to say... Really.... 

Also iu and lee jong suk... And ahn bohyun and jisoo... 

On 8/28/2023 at 6:35 AM, mktgkat said:

I'm just saying... I don't know anymore.....

Korean celebs and dating... It's so confusing :crazymad:

I'll just be waiting for the day Rwn and PEB deny or confirm their relationship.... hopefully it's the latter. I hope it doesn't take 10 years for this ........:crybaby:

I'll just believe in my head that they have something special..... :transforms:

Agreed that it can be hard tell. Son YeJin and Hyun Bin are a couple that had great on screen and off screen chemistry too. Sometimes couples may go out of their way to act like they aren’t together so the public doesn’t get suspicious ( like Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun).  Even though Rowoon and Jo Boah have a lot of couple content, everything looks respectful. It looks like colleagues that like each other and are on friendly terms. We don’t know, Jo Boah could be dating someone. I don’t see a romantic chemistry or an extreme avoidance of contact between Jo Boah and Rowoon.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets. Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Yes, Rowoon is touchy, feely to MALES like his SF9 group or Directors/PDs he is close to. But he is more guarded with females. He will ONLY touch women he is close to, outside of promotional pictures and videos. Like the females in his family of course, the EOU girl and PEB. He is not touchy to women he is not close to.

Oh yeah.... Ur right... :fun:and I was thinking in my head he touches his male friends a lot.... But yeah only limited female... 

49 minutes ago, Pen G said:

His hands were indeed at the back of the females but his hands were suspended mid-air, not touching the backs of the women.  I had to chuckle when I saw that. Not sure, if that is Korean culture or just Rowoon being cringey OR both? hahaha.

I remember this being called "manner hands" in korea

This is what I searched in google:

Generally, this refers to male celebrities not touching their female colleagues or fans out of respect when posing for a photo. While it may be considered rude in the western countries, 'manner hands' has received positive responses and great praise from both the media and the netizen communities in South Korea.

26 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Son YeJin and Hyun Bin are a couple that had great on screen and off screen chemistry too.

Actually Robin couple are very similar to BinJin couple right? Right!? Ahahah:sipsboba:

• Like 1

I haven’t read JBA call or refer to Rowoon by his real name, KSW.  Correct me if I am wrong.  During the TKA era, rowoon’s real name came up often such as in the TKA TMI clips when PEB asked what he is and he replied I am sukwoo.  PEB thank KSW on his instagram page using his real name.  KSW mentions several times that Rowoon is like a a brand so when we see these public photos that’s maybe his brand personality.  You can tell a difference between him during the Rimowa appearance and the Andz.  One is very confident and the other is different more humble shy and calm. 

Going back to early post, I am not sure but to me it’s speaks mountains with the food truck he sent with all couple photos to PEB and she also returned with couples photos photo and as well I am not sure if it is this forum or somewhere where but on one photo she even mentioned Rowoon’s manager in hand writing.  At least this tells me they are friends.

On one of their instagram post not sure which one but on KBS awards night KSW wrote for PEB something like ‘because of your majesty I am happy’.  It can be taken in a serious tone or funny tone.  From most of my reading KSW post, it seems different but I can be wrong since I don’t follow too much

An observation is that after PEB finished WYW she didn’t film anything until her recent project just like KSW after he filmed Tomorrow.  Of course they had other photoshoots and fanmeeting but it seems to me they both took a break after their previous projects and before PEB started filming for Diva and Rowoon with Destined.  Anyhow just observations, they may have taken to time to be preparing a zillion of other things :sweat_smile:

Edited by Yuen10

2 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Actually, Rowoon kept saying that him and PEB look alike, especially before and during filming of TKA. ahahhaha.

Hahah yeah I saw one time in filming of fairy and woodcutter scene... and his face was serious then, i thought at first he was teasing her.... but he's not giving off mischievous/teasing vibe.

I keep trying to see it but... i cant... not so much... is it probably the shape of their face and cheekbone? But with their side view images posted earlier, yeah, they looked so much alike. 

28 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Going back to early post, I am not sure but to me it’s speaks mountains with the food truck he sent with all couple photos to PEB and she also returned with couples photos photo and as well I am not sure if it is this forum or somewhere where but on one photo she even mentioned Rowoon’s manager in hand writing.  At least this tells me they are friends.

For sure... They're the only ones I know who sent couple pictures. And it smelled a lot like "marking the territory"

Rwn be like "EB-noona is mine" ahaha:wow1:

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 10:00 AM, mktgkat said:

Oh yeah.... Ur right... :fun:and I was thinking in my head he touches his male friends a lot.... But yeah only limited female... 

I remember this being called "manner hands" in korea

This is what I searched in google:

Generally, this refers to male celebrities not touching their female colleagues or fans out of respect when posing for a photo. While it may be considered rude in the western countries, 'manner hands' has received positive responses and great praise from both the media and the netizen communities in South Korea.

Actually Robin couple are very similar to BinJin couple right? Right!? Ahahah:sipsboba:

Ah! Okay! They have "manner legs" so they also have "manner hands", Still think Rowoon is guarded about touching women, though? hahahaha.

• Like 1

I am trying to embrace the Destined with You Era knowing that KSW has invested so much effort and passion into it but it is hard.  With the recent updates from PEB and KSW in their instagram page, I really wished they would like each others post however, I am not sure if I am trying to make excuses to keep this ship alive but it might be a good thing that they aren’t.  Most couples are pretty quiet on each other’s pages trying to keep that part of their life private and attract as little attention as possible.  

I am really looking forward to Mokha though and it would be really interesting to think idol Rowoon watching his noona transform into an idol.  :gangnamstyle:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Adrianna said:

I wish if Rowoon would also like this picture of hers :( 

I could be wrong but several pages earlier in this forum around Jan 2022, there were rumors on DCinside that people saw RoBin and Ahn Yeon Sop (sp?) and his GF (that girl in Do you Like Brahms who is also from Namoo Actors) in PEB's neighborhood. The reason this sounds credible is because the one who initially reported it before it spread like wildfire was someone who knows PEB's mom and knows that particular neighborhood.

Aside from that, there were also several other reports (aside from the one who knows PEB's mom) saying the same thing. It was kind of a double date. A day after it was posted on DCInside, the thread was taken down. We all know if random people come together to say the exact same thing, the possibility is high that it is true.

Before (?) and during TKA, Rowoon was actively following PEB's IG right?

In fact, they were sending messages via IG. The last was an IG message from Rowoon saying something like: "Because of you Your Majesty, I was happy".

So, after this report on DC Inside and then the very next day that report was taken down..... You don't see Rowoon ever engaging on PEB's IG anymore. Could it be possible that Rowoon was asked (or forced) by his agency to unfollow PEB? I am not an active follower on IG and I don't have IG but I did sign up just to check. Last time I checked Rowoon is no longer following PEB, nor does he LIKE any of her posts or leaves a message. Which is kind of strange. Both of them have been close during TKA (not necessarily a GF/BF relationship) and then suddenly you no longer engage? It actually raised more suspicions than not.

13 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

I am trying to embrace the Destined with You Era knowing that KSW has invested so much effort and passion into it but it is hard.  With the recent updates from PEB and KSW in their instagram page, I really wished they would like each others post however, I am not sure if I am trying to make excuses to keep this ship alive but it might be a good thing that they aren’t.  Most couples are pretty quiet on each other’s pages trying to keep that part of their life private and attract as little attention as possible.  

I am really looking forward to Mokha though and it would be really interesting to think idol Rowoon watching his noona transform into an idol.  :gangnamstyle:

I know, it is hard. To overcome this difficulty, I watch DWY over and over and over again just for Rowoon. I study his acting intensely and just stare at his face longingly. hahahahaha. I will say, I am starting to appreciate JBA acting. She has improved after Episode 2. Of course, second ONLY to Rowoon. hahahaha.

Please see my response to Adriana about RoBin IG posts. And yes, you are quite right. They would rather not attract as much attention to themselves if they were indeed a couple. Otherwise the other reason? They used to be totally close and now they absolutely despise each other, which is highly unlikely.

Yes, I AM DYING TO WATCH Diva of a Deserted Island or Castway Diva. SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for October on Netflix!!!!!!!!! CAN.NOT.WAIT.

On 8/28/2023 at 10:51 AM, Yuen10 said:

I haven’t read JBA call or refer to Rowoon by his real name, KSW.  Correct me if I am wrong.  During the TKA era, rowoon’s real name came up often such as in the TKA TMI clips when PEB asked what he is and he replied I am sukwoo.  PEB thank KSW on his instagram page using his real name.  KSW mentions several times that Rowoon is like a a brand so when we see these public photos that’s maybe his brand personality.  You can tell a difference between him during the Rimowa appearance and the Andz.  One is very confident and the other is different more humble shy and calm. 

On one of their instagram post not sure which one but on KBS awards night KSW wrote for PEB something like ‘because of your majesty I am happy’.  It can be taken in a serious tone or funny tone.  From most of my reading KSW post, it seems different but I can be wrong since I don’t follow too much

An observation is that after PEB finished WYW she didn’t film anything until her recent project just like KSW after he filmed Tomorrow.  Of course they had other photoshoots and fanmeeting but it seems to me they both took a break after their previous projects and before PEB started filming for Diva and Rowoon with Destined.  Anyhow just observations, they may have taken to time to be preparing a zillion of other things :sweat_smile:

Yes, you are right. The food trucks speak volumes. Rowoon only sends FT to his male friend and sent ONLY one to a female as a thank you for that female for sending him one FIRST. And as for PEB in her 26 years in the industry has NOT once sent a FT to another entertainer, let alone a male actor.

That is true about their filming skeds after EAW and Tomorrow. Both took a really long break with only fan meetings, photoshoots and Rowoon's concert in Japan. But no long filming skeds. Good observation. Didn't think about that. Thank you for pointing that out.

On 8/28/2023 at 11:17 AM, mktgkat said:

Hahah yeah I saw one time in filming of fairy and woodcutter scene... and his face was serious then, i thought at first he was teasing her.... but he's not giving off mischievous/teasing vibe.

I keep trying to see it but... i cant... not so much... is it probably the shape of their face and cheekbone? But with their side view images posted earlier, yeah, they looked so much alike. 

For sure... They're the only ones I know who sent couple pictures. And it smelled a lot like "marking the territory"

Rwn be like "EB-noona is mine" ahaha:wow1:

Yes, you are right. The bone structure, the chin, the shape of their faces. So, Rowoon was interviewed in a mag prior to TKA filming (forgot which one) he said there that they look alike. I think that's where it all started; in that mag interview.

There is another side by side comparison of them by a fan many pages ago. Oh my! They looked so alike.

Yeah! We are really on the same wavelength. Indeed, like some male creatures in the animal kingdom, Rowoon was indeed "marking his territory". :grin:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

I could be wrong but several pages earlier in this forum around Jan 2022, there were rumors on DCinside that people saw RoBin and Ahn Yeon Sop (sp?) and his GF (that girl in Do you Like Brahms who is also from Namoo Actors) in PEB's neighborhood. The reason this sounds credible is because the one who initially reported it before it spread like wildfire was someone who knows PEB's mom and knows that particular neighborhood.

Aside from that, there were also several other reports (aside from the one who knows PEB's mom) saying the same thing. It was kind of a double date. A day after it was posted on DCInside, the thread was taken down. We all know if random people come together to say the exact same thing, the possibility is high that it is true.

Before (?) and during TKA, Rowoon was actively following PEB's IG right?

In fact, they were sending messages via IG. The last was an IG message from Rowoon saying something like: "Because of you Your Majesty, I was happy".

So, after this report on DC Inside and then the very next day that report was taken down..... You don't see Rowoon ever engaging on PEB's IG anymore. Could it be possible that Rowoon was asked (or forced) by his agency to unfollow PEB? I am not an active follower on IG and I don't have IG but I did sign up just to check. Last time I checked Rowoon is no longer following PEB, nor does he LIKE any of her posts or leaves a message. Which is kind of strange. Both of them have been close during TKA (not necessarily a GF/BF relationship) and then suddenly you no longer engage? It actually raised more suspicions than not.

I know, it is hard. To overcome this difficulty, I watch DWY over and over and over again just for Rowoon. I study his acting intensely and just stare at his face longingly. hahahahaha. I will say, I am starting to appreciate JBA acting. She has improved after Episode 2. Of course, second ONLY to Rowoon. hahahaha.

Please see my response to Adriana about RoBin IG posts. And yes, you are quite right. They would rather not attract as much attention to themselves if they were indeed a couple. Otherwise the other reason? They used to be totally close and now they absolutely despise each other, which is highly unlikely.

Yes, I AM DYING TO WATCH Diva of a Deserted Island or Castway Diva. SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for October on Netflix!!!!!!!!! CAN.NOT.WAIT.

Yes, you are right. The food trucks speak volumes. Rowoon only sends FT to his male friend and sent ONLY one to a female as a thank you for that female for sending him one FIRST. And as for PEB in her 26 years in the industry has NOT once sent a FT to another entertainer, let alone a male actor.

That is true about their filming skeds after EAW and Tomorrow. Both took a really long break with only fan meetings, photoshoots and Rowoon's concert in Japan. But no long filming skeds. Good observation. Didn't think about that. Thank you for pointing that out.

Yes, you are right. The bone structure, the chin, the shape of their faces. So, Rowoon was interviewed in a mag prior to TKA filming (forgot which one) he said there that they look alike. I think that's where it all started; in that mag interview.

There is another side by side comparison of them by a fan many pages ago. Oh my! They looked so alike.

Yeah! We are really on the same wavelength. Indeed, like some male creatures in the animal kingdom, Rowoon was indeed "marking his territory". :grin:

Rowoon does follow PEB on IG along with other past colleagues. He doesn’t really engage her posts but to be fair most of her posts are ads or posts from fan meetings/ coffee trucks. I wish PEB did more posts that were candids and shared her photos with friends or colleagues. She would have more followers and engagement if she did…. 

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

Ah! Okay! They have "manner legs" so they also have "manner hands", Still think Rowoon is guarded about touching women, though? hahahaha.

Haha.. i didn't know about manner legs, i've seen them do it, i didn't know there's a term for it. And yeah... Ur right. About skinship with women, he's guarded when touching women. 

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

unfollow PEB? I am not an active follower on IG and I don't have IG but I did sign up just to check. Last time I checked Rowoon is no longer following PEB

I was shookt there for a second. He is still following PEB in insta, I just checked... Rwn still likes some of her posts. He liked the aloe king endorsement on Aug8. 

• Like 1