[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

I had already seen this clip circulating on twitter. Like @Betty Liu already pointed out, it was taken during DWY filming. It is a scene from the wedding of the main lead’s coworkers. But even when the focus is not on JBA and RW, they are part of this scene and well aware that they are on camera. I really don’t know what people are imagining. I mean they are such professional actors and they are in their work environment. Are there really some people out there who believe that they were suddenly overwhelmed by their passion for each other and would kiss while being on set, surrounded by 100 people? This is just impossible. 
RW has won numerous new fans with DWY and sometimes I think that they just don’t know so much about KSW as a person and are confusing him with the character he portrays in the drama. His character in DWY would probably be in for such a reckless action, but KSW would definitely not :)

Ok, wow, this is already my hundredth post :P

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

RW has won numerous new fans with DWY and sometimes I think that they just don’t know so much about KSW as a person and are confusing him with the character he portrays in the drama. His character in DWY would probably be in for such a reckless action, but KSW would definitely not :)

It’s been a while! :cheers:

Agree @MimiSchu some people admire KSW and also PEB from a shallow perspective. There’s a lot that I’ve seen particularly in X. I don’t know Eun Bin and Seokwoo personally and I don’t know everything about them either but as a first time fan (of Rowoon), I always want to do a background check first no matter how little about their life off camera is shared with the public, and not just confuse myself from what I see from the surface and base my admiration on their chemistry with their FL/ML. It’s always how they are as a person and actor at the same time. I must say it takes time to at least see them individually in depth. But them as ‘RoBin’ is a different topic LOL. How brilliant they are as actors got my attention but their chemistry stole my heart. :heart:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, woobin said:

It’s been a while! :cheers:

Agree @MimiSchu some people admire KSW and also PEB from a shallow perspective. There’s a lot that I’ve seen particularly in X. I don’t know Eun Bin and Seokwoo personally and I don’t know everything about them either but as a first time fan (of Rowoon), I always want to do a background check first no matter how little about their life off camera is shared with the public, and not just confuse myself from what I see from the surface and based my admiration on their chemistry with their FL/ML. It’s always how they are as a person and actor at the same time. I must say it takes time to at least see them individually in depth. But them as ‘RoBin’ is a different topic LOL. How brilliant they are as actors got my attention but their chemistry stole my heart. :heart:

@woobin I am glad that you are back. You have been missed in here ❤️

You are absolutely right, we don’t know them, but I think by following their path for a while, watching them and listening to what they are generously willing to share about themselves, we get at least an idea of the persons they are.

I don’t know if I were able to admire their work as actors, the way I do, if I couldn’t admire them as a person, as humans, as well. I think it also needs depth and knowledge of the human kind to be able to portray them in all the different shades that exist. And PEB and KSW both have that depth, that is why they are able to touch our hearts ❤️

Reading a lot on X is somewhat toxic, I think. There are so many shallow comments, especially about RW, reducing him on his looks, especially those from DWY. And criticizing him for his everyday clothing, his haircut, everything that differs from their ideal image of him. Very disturbing and almost impossible for anybody to live up to those expectations.

I liked the reference to „person and persona“ the author of another magazine used in this context in her article about RW:

“One of Rowoon’s own triumphs – his own learning curve, if you like – has been in creating a balance between the public and the private, a peaceful, healthy coexistence of persona and person. Sometimes they blur into one simply because they’re fed into by the same source but, equally, that’s part of his evolution, in being able to control and command his many facets. (…) “I’m successfully managing to keep Seok-woo at the same time as developing Rowoon,” he says. “That’s why I feel very free now. Instead of being too overconscious about how I’m portrayed, I try to trust myself that I’m a good person and that’s how I’m going to keep going along.”“

• Like 2

On 12/7/2023 at 2:00 PM, Nheng said:

Just my 2 cents on the story of CAD. 

CAD is merely a family oriented type of series that also showcases PEB's multi-talent capabilities.  There may have been few violent scenes, but the emotions are still pretty light.  The stalking scene of CJH's father, for instance, is rather annoying than threatening.  The series does not want viewers to feel very sad nor angry.

The intent of the series is not to focus on the love story of PEB and CJH, but how everyone has survived with their hopes and dreams.  That's why there's not much of kissing scenes, and for me, it's very good enough.  It's already up to the viewers conclusion what happens behind the love story and it should not require capturing strong feelings for one another. 

Compared to EAW, in case anyone wonders and since some are questioning why pushing much on KTO with the kissing scenes, it is because the story is about how a person with autism can still manage and try to live just like anyone else.  In this case, she's able to become a lawyer.  At the same time, the story also needs to show how the love and affection is to be handled.  We rarely see this kind of story, unlike CAD.  Being stranded for 15 years alone in a deserted island is rare, but longing for someone that long is not.

Instead, based on series synopsis, the story is more about Seo Mok Ha and her fondness of Yoon Ran Joo.

And for me, the series in its entirety is sufficient and superb because we’re able to see how talented PEB can be. 

Agree about CAD, Nheng. Yes, PEB wants to portray more about struggles and dreams and showcasing PEB's many talents.

《 The Matchmakers 》

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0vbxrcLbQm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C00mGzHPH9I/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C00tMW_SCtp/

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://youtube.com/shorts/5sSpiRARrg4?si=c7c9UicS8s3mXBcY

https://youtube.com/shorts/PZ_y9GRcWKY?si=3ytFpGQeqUWhKFHp

Spoiler

• Like 1

During long time, we are waiting for this: Rowoon had sent a CT to KHY, without any couple picture or special dedicated message. Not too much people comment this in social media,  because they have nothing to say. This is a very common gift from a friend to support her filming drama. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeLVSHfE/

EunBin still is the only one in his IG and received a special extraordinary CT sent by him. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, Penny said:

During long time, we are waiting for this: Rowoon had sent a CT to KHY, without any couple picture or special dedicated message. Not too much people comment this in social media,  because they have nothing to say. This is a very common gift from a friend to support her filming drama. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeLVSHfE/

EunBin still is the only one in his IG and received a special extraordinary CT sent by him. 

Yes, I guess you are right. RW, KHY and also LJW formed a beautiful friendship while working together on EOY. It is nice to see that they support each other, that’s how a friendship should be. I loved seeing them together on HOW.

This made me think again about this awful, totally over the top foodtruck JBA sent RW to the MM filming site. I still believe that even RW must have thought that it’s been too much. I mean what must the other crew members have thought about it? I still can’t get over her huge selfportrait, all the couple photos, fake chat banner and trillions of hearts everywhere…

On the contrary, the foodtrucks RW and PEB exchanged were so tasteful.

I am wondering if RW will send a foodtruck to JBA in return. As LJW and JBA are currently shooting a drama, my guess is that maybe he will send one for them together, so it won’t make to many fuss :)

And thank you @CLOVER for posting all the beautiful content from MM wrap up Party. It is always a delight to see RW interact with the child actors or children in general. I think it shows, that he likes children a lot and they also like him in return. He is always so playful and cheerful around them and the interactions seem natural and never forced. I like that about him.

• Like 1

12/15 15:15

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/live/8G44X_1F7j8?si=LrSA3tgbdzAow5yV

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:arrows1:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:glee:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

12/9

Spoiler

:fun:

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 12/9/2023 at 2:07 PM, MimiSchu said:

I had already seen this clip circulating on twitter. Like @Betty Liu already pointed out, it was taken during DWY filming. It is a scene from the wedding of the main lead’s coworkers. But even when the focus is not on JBA and RW, they are part of this scene and well aware that they are on camera. I really don’t know what people are imagining. I mean they are such professional actors and they are in their work environment. Are there really some people out there who believe that they were suddenly overwhelmed by their passion for each other and would kiss while being on set, surrounded by 100 people? This is just impossible. 

Congratulations on your !00th post. You are an IDOL!!!

23 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

Yes, I guess you are right. RW, KHY and also LJW formed a beautiful friendship while working together on EOY. It is nice to see that they support each other, that’s how a friendship should be. I loved seeing them together on HOW.

This made me think again about this awful, totally over the top foodtruck JBA sent RW to the MM filming site. I still believe that even RW must have thought that it’s been too much. I mean what must the other crew members have thought about it? I still can’t get over her huge selfportrait, all the couple photos, fake chat banner and trillions of hearts everywhere…

On the contrary, the foodtrucks RW and PEB exchanged were so tasteful.

I am wondering if RW will send a foodtruck to JBA in return. As LJW and JBA are currently shooting a drama, my guess is that maybe he will send one for them together, so it won’t make to many fuss :)

And thank you @CLOVER for posting all the beautiful content from MM wrap up Party. It is always a delight to see RW interact with the child actors or children in general. I think it shows, that he likes children a lot and they also like him in return. He is always so playful and cheerful around them and the interactions seem natural and never forced. I like that about him.

Yes, totally awful, distasteful HUGE self-portrait and self-promotion.

If you send a FT, it should be about THAT OTHER person you are supporting, right? hahahahahhaha

Yes, CLOVER!!!!!! Thank you for all that you do and contribute here.

• Like 2

It seems that KSW is posting FT that he receives from Fans or the brands he is promoting.  Haven’t seen him post about any food trucks he received from friends for a long time and I think the same with PEB so we won’t know anything unless the food truck company post themselves or staff.  Even the JBA food truck was posted not by her nor KSW I think.  

Even less crumbs than before.  To be honest I miss KSW’s shorter hair.  LOL

• Like 2

【 Castaway Diva 】

♡ https://x.com/castawaydiva_br/

https://namu.wiki/w/무인도의 디바

https://m.tv.nate.com/program/clips/29451

https://www.tving.com/contents/P001747173

Spoiler

Spoiler

【12】

Spoiler

【 The Matchmakers 】

https://m.cafe.daum.net/thematchmakers/bajO/1?

Spoiler

https://namu.wiki/w/혼례대첩

https://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/thematchmakers/mobile/index.html

Spoiler

【 Destined With You 】

♡ https://twitter.com/DWY_bluray/

https://namu.wiki/w/이 연애는 불가항력

Spoiler

《 She Would Never know 》

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

Wow! Congratulations to RoBin!

Funny how out of the 20 shows, we/I have ONLY watched CAD and MM. hahahahaha.

Of course, this is the personal opinion of the writer but we are happy CAD and MM are on her list. Yay!

11 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

It seems that KSW is posting FT that he receives from Fans or the brands he is promoting.  Haven’t seen him post about any food trucks he received from friends for a long time and I think the same with PEB so we won’t know anything unless the food truck company post themselves or staff.  Even the JBA food truck was posted not by her nor KSW I think.  

Even less crumbs than before.  To be honest I miss KSW’s shorter hair.  LOL

Me, too. I prefer him clean cut. Because his long hair just covers all his face and we can't see his face. hahaha

【 12/16 】 Korea ➡ Japan

Spoiler

★☆ FNC Kingdom ☆★ 12/16

Spoiler

:hooray2:

Spoiler

♡ solo stage ♡

Spoiler

Spoiler

♡ SF9♡

INSEONG & ROWOON

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:selfie:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

★☆ FNC KINGDOM ☆★ 12/17

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

SOLO

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

INSEONG

Spoiler

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

ネタバレ

:自撮り:

ネタバレ

12/18 Japan ➡ Korea

ネタバレ

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pen G said:

Wow! Congratulations to RoBin!

Funny how out of the 20 shows, we/I have ONLY watched CAD and MM. hahahahaha.

Of course, this is the personal opinion of the writer but we are happy CAD and MM are on her list. Yay!

Out of this Top 20 list I also watched „A Time called you“ (for RW Cameo appearance), „Crash course in romance“ and „My dearest“, which is actually one of the best Korean dramas I watched this year. I highly recommend watching it :)

16 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I just checked out the article.  DWY is not on there :scream:

hope we get more Crumbs in 2024

No surprise to me that DWY didn’t make it to the list, MM is way better :)

I think that RW’s acting was great in DWY, it is just that the story didn’t feel consistent and it didn’t really touch me. 

Yes, me too, we are really in need of some crumbs. Let’s hope for 2024! :P

• Like 1