[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

4 hours ago, Penny said:

Do you think is possible that PEB opt to be the role of princess in the Muddy Stream  cast? She mention that after CAD she whould like to participate in a historical drama, in one of her latest interview. As she always give us a hint about her next project. I remember that she mention that she could be an idol during the radio interview with Hanna Volume up.  So this could be possible. However I would not want to be very possitive in this though, because PEB not need to reunite with any of her previous ML to make the drama success.  She can pair with a seagull and still they have chemestry :D.

For example, at the begining of this year I was a bit disappointed with the chosen ML of CAD, in that moment I thougt that  CJH is not in the level of PEB and not handsome enough comparing with RW or KTO.  But after watch the drama I´m fully in love with this couple.  Right now I realize that no matter who is the ML, we will aways ship him with PEB.

Oh wow @Penny I completely forgot that I felt this way too!  When I heard the casting news I was worried that the ML won't be able to carry his weight and will feed off of PEB; I'm glad to say I'm so wrong!  He doesn't have the same handsomeness as KSW or KTO, but he gives off charisma, charm, and cuteness that draws you in.  I can now see that he has a more natural manly good looks as to more manufactured delicate looks with super pale skin and lots of makeup.  You know what I mean??  I'm sure he was like this with his other dramas but somehow it's the power of PEB that makes him shine.  I read somewhere that CJH's fans were so excited that he's paired with PEB because they know that he will get the attention that he deserves.  

I was also worried that PEB will be playing a diva.  I heard all her singings at her fan meets and thought she has a cute voice but not strong enough to have a whole drama surrounding her singing.  Boy! was i wrong!  I am now listening to all her songs on a loop!  I am obsessed!

Imagine KSW and PEB having a duet!  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

I think that this was actually one of the things she liked about KSW. He showed a lot of respect towards her, but he didn’t seem intimidated by her. I think that they both said that they could communicate very well with each other. I read somewhere that KSW has a very good way of expressing himself, in the sense that his use of the Korean language is noble and exquisite. And I think that it is just the same with PEB. Impossible for us non Koreans to judge about, but I think that this is one thing they admire about each other. Good communication skills paired with a way with words.

I think that „PEB‘s natural girl next door and down to earth beauty“ is also contributing to her huge female fandom, as women don’t feel too intimidated by her and they can relate to her more.
Women are so often reduced to their outer appearance. But whenever I read something about PEB it is always about her talent and skills and not primarily about her looks. And that is a good thing and differs her from the „perfect doll up girls“.

That is beautiful. What you just said! Thank again!

22 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

The show that won in the category best drama is called „The empress“ and it is on Netflix. I haven’t seen it either but I know that it is about the much loved Austrian empress Elisabeth, better known under her nickname Sissi.

Okay, thank you my friend!

9 hours ago, Penny said:

Do you think is possible that PEB opt to be the role of princess in the Muddy Stream  cast? She mention that after CAD she whould like to participate in a historical drama, in one of her latest interview. As she always give us a hint about her next project. I remember that she mention that she could be an idol during the radio interview with Hanna Volume up.  So this could be possible. However I would not want to be very possitive in this though, because PEB not need to reunite with any of her previous ML to make the drama success.  She can pair with a seagull and still they have chemestry :D.

For example, at the begining of this year I was a bit disappointed with the chosen ML of CAD, in that moment I thougt that  CJH is not in the level of PEB and not handsome enough comparing with RW or KTO.  But after watch the drama I´m fully in love with this couple.  Right now I realize that no matter who is the ML, we will aways ship him with PEB.

Honestly in this moment I don´t care about who is her real couple ( sorry if this could offend someone ), I just want that she can continue offering us all these kind of great projects. Now I understand why I was a bit obsesse with TKA and watch and rewatch again and again. These days I have the similar feeling with CAD, every episode make me feel some kind of butterfly in my stomach. 

My dream is one day I can go Korea to attend one of PEB concert. Hope  it happen like  RW did: "it happens sooner that  I expected."   

Oh my gosh Penny my friend!!!! You are the FUNNIEST girl!!!

I laughed so hard that I started to cry. Oh my gosh! That is so true.

"You could pair a seagull with PEB and they would still have amazing chemistry." That is the ultimate TRUTH!!! I never realized that.

Yes, it doesn't matter who she is paired with. Yes me, too. I was obsessed with TKA rewatching and rewatching. Now, I do the same with CAD.

• Like 2

Dear Folks, glad to see you all here.  Regarding the result of the iEmmy award, I don't feel sad and bad for PEB as she has already done her best.  As well, being nominated is already one best thing for PEB/EAW team.  I am thinking why EAW does not receive the iEmmy Telenovela award.  Comparing to TKA, the story of EAW is very good, but not as bold as TKA since TKA is talking about a girl living as her twin brother's life and becomes the Crown Prince in Joseon dynasty.  In a hierarchical society like SK, having a female playing Crown Prince and King in Joseon dynasty, it is unprecedented, and no Kdrama has done that before.  Just my 2 cents.

Regarding KSW & PEB, I don't worry too much at this moment as KSW is still .  Like Hyun Bin and Son Yi-Jin, I don't think people receive news about their dating especially during the rumor stage before their management announced their dating.  Maybe we just let this go with the flow, and it will help all of us to manage our expectation.  Lol. 

Edited by Betty Liu

8 hours ago, Betty Liu said:

Regarding KSW & PEB, I don't worry too much at this moment as KSW is still .  Like Hyun Bin and Son Yi-Jin, I don't think people receive news about their dating especially during the rumor stage before their management announced their dating.  Maybe we just let this go with the flow, and it will help all of us to manage our expectation.  Lol. 

Agree.

On 11/22/2023 at 8:06 AM, NTTD said:

Oh wow @Penny I completely forgot that I felt this way too!  When I heard the casting news I was worried that the ML won't be able to carry his weight and will feed off of PEB; I'm glad to say I'm so wrong!  He doesn't have the same handsomeness as KSW or KTO, but he gives off charisma, charm, and cuteness that draws you in.  I can now see that he has a more natural manly good looks as to more manufactured delicate looks with super pale skin and lots of makeup.  You know what I mean??  I'm sure he was like this with his other dramas but somehow it's the power of PEB that makes him shine.  I read somewhere that CJH's fans were so excited that he's paired with PEB because they know that he will get the attention that he deserves.  

I was also worried that PEB will be playing a diva.  I heard all her singings at her fan meets and thought she has a cute voice but not strong enough to have a whole drama surrounding her singing.  Boy! was i wrong!  I am now listening to all her songs on a loop!  I am obsessed!

Oh my gosh! Well said! At first I was like: Yeah PEB can sing but it was not that developed. But now, WOW! The total control of her poweful voice. Geesh!

Yes, I watch CAD on a loop and listen to the songs on a loop, too. :blush:

On 11/22/2023 at 11:39 AM, NTTD said:

This is too funny!

This is hilarious, NTTD! CJH "attempting" to dance and then just ended up clapping for PEB and cheering her on!  hahahahaha

CJH is tooooooo adorable! hahahahha

On 11/22/2023 at 5:16 PM, Betty Liu said:

Dear Folks, glad to see you all here.  Regarding the result of the iEmmy award, I don't feel sad and bad for PEB as she has already done her best.  As well, being nominated is already one best thing for PEB/EAW team.  I am thinking why EAW does not receive the iEmmy Telenovela award.  Comparing to TKA, the story of EAW is very good, but not as bold as TKA since TKA is talking about a girl living as her twin brother's life and becomes the Crown Prince in Joseon dynasty.  In a hierarchical society like SK, having a female playing Crown Prince and King in Joseon dynasty, it is unprecedented, and no Kdrama has done that before.  Just my 2 cents.

That is very true, Betty Liu!

Just imagine ALL the thousands and thousands of TV shows created in 2022 around the whole planet Earth. And then, it was just down to EAW and 3(?) others at the iEmmys. That is an HONOR itself! To be nominated by the Emmy's is such an honor.

As mentioned here, PEB is the first SK actress to have a back-to-back nomination (and one win) for 2 consecutive years for the the Emmys.

Thank you for pointing that out!

On 11/23/2023 at 1:47 AM, Nheng said:

Agree.

Agree to what you just said Nheng.

On 11/22/2023 at 6:56 AM, Yuen10 said:

Hi Penny I echo your same feelings.  CHJ has a completely different charm and reading a bit about him is making me find him quite interesting and admirable especially how he must navigate his outlook in life and certain constraints he probably must set as well.  Having said that I am glad I am able to move on from TKA thanks to CAD and be more open in whoever PEB is partnered up with on her future projects.  I was not able to do that with KTO for PEB and so far i have yet have a similar experience of CHJ for a female lead for KSW.  JBA, despite how much they pushed the chemistry, it didn’t give me the butterflies.  

Agree. Because of CAD we were able to move forward from TKA. It seems the common factor is PEB.

To be honest, didn't care much who KSW is paired with. Only cared about PEB? hihihihi.

On 11/22/2023 at 8:06 AM, NTTD said:

On a different note

We always watch PEB shows with English subtitles but in the original Korean language on NF because:

1) We don't want to miss PEB's voice acting. Ever.

2) We learn the Korean language little by little. haha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pen G said:

Yes, I watch CAD on a loop and listen to the songs on a loop, too. 

I must admit that unfortunately CAD did not yet really catch me emotionally, so impossible for me to compare it to the impact TKA had on me. 
I can’t even describe why, because the story is good, the singing and acting is great, but it just doesn’t touch my heart. I still enjoy watching it, but I feel that I am not really invested in the story. What I like though is that the story does not evolve just around one couple, it is more like an ensemble of interesting characters that also have very balanced screen time. 

3 hours ago, Pen G said:

Agree. Because of CAD we were able to move forward from TKA. It seems the common factor is PEB.

To be honest, didn't care much who KSW is paired with. Only cared about PEB? hihihihi

I am happy for you that you are enjoying CAD so much and that it helped you to move forward from TKA and the idea of KSW as the ideal partner at PEB‘s side.
As you might already know, unlike you, I am mostly her for KSW. I came her because I was enchanted by the beautiful story of TKA and the powerful acting of the two main leads. After seeing the BTS and promotion of TKA I strongly believed that PEB and KSW could be complementing each other and form a beautiful relationship, but I was never heavily shipping them. So for me, I don’t think that I need anything to make me move forward from TKA. I just wish for KSW and PEB to be happy in whatever path they are choosing. They deserve it ❤️

• Like 4

23 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

I must admit that unfortunately CAD did not yet really catch me emotionally, so impossible for me to compare it to the impact TKA had on me. 
I can’t even describe why, because the story is good, the singing and acting is great, but it just doesn’t touch my heart. I still enjoy watching it, but I feel that I am not really invested in the story. What I like though is that the story does not evolve just around one couple, it is more like an ensemble of interesting characters that also have very balanced screen time. 

I am happy for you that you are enjoying CAD so much and that it helped you to move forward from TKA and the idea of KSW as the ideal partner at PEB‘s side.
As you might already know, unlike you, I am mostly her for KSW. I came her because I was enchanted by the beautiful story of TKA and the powerful acting of the two main leads. After seeing the BTS and promotion of TKA I strongly believed that PEB and KSW could be complementing each other and form a beautiful relationship, but I was never heavily shipping them. So for me, I don’t think that I need anything to make me move forward from TKA. I just wish for KSW and PEB to be happy in whatever path they are choosing. They deserve it ❤️

Yes, CAD is not as dramatic as TKA. Can't compete with TKA because TKA won an Emmy.

TKA is a long series as a Telenovela. CAD is a Limited Series. TKA is based off a manwha therefore the story could be elaborated on, stretched out into 16 episodes. TKA writing was already developed with so many edits before it became a manwha. Added to that; TKA was further developed into a long series with other writers looking into the script close to perfection (many iterations). CAD is not based off any previous written material. Writer of CAD claims it is an original.

TKA is grandiose. CAD aside from the grandiose scenery, is not as grandiose as TKA.

Yes, we can't compare. It is like comparing apples to oranges. hihihi.

Like you said, we are still enjoying CAD because:

1) We think PEB wanted a new challenge. And she delivered.

2) She wanted to prove to herself (not to us; but maybe to KSW) that she can sing well. She did.

3) You are right about the screen time. All other 4 cast members had the appropriate screen time

4) The other cast members including the supporting cast, even the extras were not acting lame. haha

5) We loved PEB's acting like a "primitive" islander that has not interacted with humans for 15 years. We like that she is acting like she is "rough around the edges". hihihi

6) In Episode #9: We didn't know that CHJ can also act very well. This was HIS Episode to shine. His confrontation with his father was so intense. We really believed he was Ki Ho and his father was really beating up the adult Ki Ho (again).

I don't know, my heart stopped in the first few minutes of Episode #8. It was super intense but their acting wasn't overdone. It was well-made.

The key to good acting and a good scene is when you stop seeing them as the actor CJH and the actor father. Now, you really believe he really is Ki Ho and that is his real father. 

I almost felt like  I was peeking into a real domestic-violence event and that I shouldn't be there watching this intimate, private scene. 

OOOOFFFFFFFFF! My heart just took a roller coaster ride.

Sorry, for gushing. Just wanted to share my experiece? hahaha.

Anyway, all just my humble opinion. Of course, deep inside still hoping for RoBin. Expecting the best, but preparing for the worst. :blush:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pen G said:

Yes, CAD is not as dramatic as TKA. Can't compete with TKA because TKA won an Emmy.

TKA is a long series as a Telenovela. CAD is a Limited Series. TKA is based off a manwha therefore the story could be elaborated on, stretched out into 16 episodes. TKA writing was already developed with so many edits before it became a manwha. Added to that; TKA was further developed into a long series with other writers looking into the script close to perfection (many iterations). CAD is not based off any previous written material. Writer of CAD claims it is an original.

TKA is grandiose. CAD aside from the grandiose scenery, is not as grandiose as TKA.

Yes, we can't compare. It is like comparing apples to oranges. hihihi.

Like you said, we are still enjoying CAD because:

1) We think PEB wanted a new challenge. And she delivered.

2) She wanted to prove to herself (not to us; but maybe to KSW) that she can sing well. She did.

3) You are right about the screen time. All other 4 cast members had the appropriate screen time

4) The other cast members including the supporting cast, even the extras were not acting lame. haha

5) We loved PEB's acting like a "primitive" islander that has not interacted with humans for 15 years. We like that she is acting like she is "rough around the edges". hihihi

6) In Episode #9: We didn't know that CHJ can also act very well. This was HIS Episode to shine. His confrontation with his father was so intense. We really believed he was Ki Ho and his father was really beating up the adult Ki Ho (again).

I don't know, my heart stopped in the first few minutes of Episode #8. It was super intense but their acting wasn't overdone. It was well-made.

The key to good acting and a good scene is when you stop seeing them as the actor CJH and the actor father. Now, you really believe he really is Ki Ho and that is his real father. 

I almost felt like  I was peeking into a real domestic-violence event and that I shouldn't be there watching this intimate, private scene. 

OOOOFFFFFFFFF! My heart just took a roller coaster ride.

Sorry, for gushing. Just wanted to share my experiece? hahaha.

Anyway, all just my humble opinion. Of course, deep inside still hoping for RoBin. Expecting the best, but preparing for the worst. 

I think that there is even no need to compare CAD to TKA. Both series stand for themselves and are great in their respective categories.

I think it is a rare sensation that a film or a series really gets to you and touches you at the core. For me TKA did, CAD did not. By the way DWY did not either. It is dependent on so many different factors, not only on the side of the production, but also on the viewer’s side. The person he is, the state he is in, his expectations and needs. I wonder if any future project of PEB or KSW will ever be having that same impact on me.
Fortunately I am able to consume other productions (without the feeling of betraying Robin :P ) and wow, there are some really beautiful stories out there…

I agree with you about the stellar acting of CJH in episode 9. When he was sitting in his car afterwards, unable to move, and suddenly started crying, I wanted to cry with him. His feeling of sadness, anger, resignation and regret, also for his father, were so palpable. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Pen G said:

Anyway, all just my humble opinion. Of course, deep inside still hoping for RoBin. Expecting the best, but preparing for the worst. :blush:

Pen, Wow, this is a very inspiring sentence. I could not express better.

My idea of move forward  of TKA is because this is the only way to enjoy Rowoon and PEB projects and not preconditioned who could be their drama couple.  I know that I was not fair to qualify DWY, because of those kiss scene that as supporter of Robin we are behave as EunBin defenderse. But I also Understand that this is their job and it is not real. This is the reason that after CAD I will re watch  DWY and MM. 

Also I have to say that CAD screen writter and PD are real good. They transmit lot of feelling between CJH and PEB couple without any kiss. 

I have one suspect. As all of you know PEB is very demanded by creen writter. I think that the CAD start to emerge the idea from 2021, when PEB mention that she would like to be an Idol. As well as WYW, that PD and creen writter have to wait one year to PEB to estar filming. I wandering to know if there is another project waiting to her. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Penny said:

I know that I was not fair to qualify DWY, because of those kiss scene that as supporter of Robin we are behave as EunBin defenderse. But I also Understand that this is their job and it is not real. This is the reason that after CAD I will re watch  DWY and MM

I am glad that you changed your mind and can see it like that now.
Yes, they are actors, it is their job to make us believe, and sometimes they are very convincing :) 

But I believe that filming those kind of intimate scenes is less romantic than we think. Those scenes have a precise choreography that the actors need to follow. They are surrounded by a lot of staff and need to pay attention to a lot of details, like camera ankle, lightning etc. In the end, I think it is quite technical and there is not much space for any romantic spark.

I think the most important think is that we can support them by watching their shows. This is the power we have as viewers. And we should use it without any prejudice. 

◆◇ ewsbdi ◇◆

Spoiler

【 11/1 】

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzGel6khbxU/

【 11/27 】

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0JClZBrTlA/

Spoiler

:sipsboba:

☆☆ @star1 ☆☆

https://youtu.be/lt0HVZl5ii4

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz2MiqoPS4X/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz4Mw3HP_xs/

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/lt0HVZl5ii4

Spoiler

Spoiler

★☆ GQ Korea ☆★

https://naver.me/50eB5NXw

★★ The Matchmakers ★★

혼례대첩 | 디지털 KBS https://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/thematchmakers/mobile/index.html

https://namu.wiki/w/혼례대첩

https://naver.me/GOzfAvGs

https://naver.me/x4uGTsMX

◇ SF9 ◇ 

Spoiler

ENG SUB

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0NjOXhJB4n/

Spoiler

• Like 2

◇◆ eunbining0904 ◆◇

Spoiler

11/27

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0IxXu1rIds/

https://naver.me/FrAtLACC

Spoiler

【 11/27 】:coolcat: Korea ➡ Japan

Spoiler

Spoiler

【 11/28 】#MAMA2023

:selfie:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0Kkcj8S3gi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0JzHJlvMpJ/

Spoiler

【 11/29 】#MAMA2023

https://youtube.com/shorts/JOZXz631b58?si=T2GjMj-Au59Ix_6t

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:piggydance:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

On 11/26/2023 at 7:00 AM, Penny said:

Pen, Wow, this is a very inspiring sentence. I could not express better.

My idea of move forward  of TKA is because this is the only way to enjoy Rowoon and PEB projects and not preconditioned who could be their drama couple.  I know that I was not fair to qualify DWY, because of those kiss scene that as supporter of Robin we are behave as EunBin defenderse. But I also Understand that this is their job and it is not real. This is the reason that after CAD I will re watch  DWY and MM. 

Also I have to say that CAD screen writter and PD are real good. They transmit lot of feelling between CJH and PEB couple without any kiss. 

I have one suspect. As all of you know PEB is very demanded by creen writter. I think that the CAD start to emerge the idea from 2021, when PEB mention that she would like to be an Idol. As well as WYW, that PD and creen writter have to wait one year to PEB to estar filming. I wandering to know if there is another project waiting to her. 

Oh you noticed that, too!!!!!! I love that they don't have a lot of kissing scenes.

Not a lot of kiss scenes but the emotions are soooooo felt. Just like Wiz said: too much kissing can make it over-done.

In CAD, not a lot of kissing but you know they are longing for each other. That is what makes it exciting!!!

Plus, I think it is also the great acting of PEB and CJH. They don't need a lot of kissing scenes to compensate for bad acting. hahahahaha

Yeah, not sure what PEB's next project is but I am sure it would be great!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 1:00 PM, Yuen10 said:

@NTTD

that was hilarious especially the Fighting Jong Hyeop

Just wanted to let you know my friend:

Some of Park Eun Bin haters make her hard work as insignificant as possible. We would say to those PEB haters: We DARE you to masterfuly learn how to sing, dance, play the guitar and convincingly speak a new dialect in just a few short months. That is too much of a simultaneous ASK. Then expertly pull that altogether on top of acting. WE DARE YOU ALL.

:blush:

29 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Some of Park Eun Bin haters make her hard work as insignificant as possible. We would say to those PEB haters: We DARE you to masterfuly learn how to sing, dance, play the guitar and convincingly speak a new dialect in just a few short months. Then expertly pull that altogether on top of acting. WE DARE YOU ALL. 

And I forgot to add:

If they don't recognize and appreciate all of PEB's hard work. Then watch because of the positive message of CAD:

1) Don't give up

2) Your resolve despite all the hurt and trials launched against you

3) You are never "too old" or "never too late" to try something

4) The lessons you learn from all your trials and tribulations will help you in other aspects of your life.

5) How to catch an abuser. :grin:

6) Etc, Etc, Etc

• Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 9:48 PM, woobin said:

Thank you @NTTD for sharing :) Let’s hold on to that closeness. I really do and I trust both of them (at this stage… not sure next year LOL). They surely know how to handle and take care of that special friendship. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist anymore. I think everything we saw and from what I’ve read from their actions overall, they were intimate and too serious to be ignored just because TKA is over. As I always say, they might not be in a romantic relationship but pretty sure they remained special, if not, close friends. 

Oh yes, I got jealous for PEB too when he did that but then again their interactions esp Rowoon’s towards JBA were far from that in TKA’s. I do understand if they want a lowkey friendship… to avoid pressure and too much expectations from fans (like me!) and to keep what they have away from the public eye. That’s for their own peace as well. 

They’re both busy and focused now on what they do. But remember what KSW said “I think keeping a bit of a distance with your loved one (person you love) is somewhat necessary. I want a relationship where we can grow more mature together.” That alone speaks volume of how he views and handles a relationship. Seems he’s not after the quantity but the quality. Knowing each other’s nature of work, they must be aware of all the skinskip, kissing scenes etc that all they can do is get jealous of :D  But seriously, I still have faith in them… it gets shakey at times with all honesty but I always go back to what kind of human beings they are. I read them as persons who won’t let anything ruin something that they really value.

This too. Too strong of a proof and reason to still believe in what they have and trying to protect.

I’ll probably stop believing when I see both of them raised the bar higher than what I’ve seen from them in TKA and if it comes from both their mouths that they’re not friends anymore :D 

Woobin or anybody, apparently PEB flew to Japan on 11/26/2023 yesterday. What is she doing there? Does she have a Fan Meeting in Japan? Can you calrify and confirm this YT video below please? Is this accurate?

Is she and KSW meeting up in Japan? I think KSW has a fan meeting on 12/9/23. Maybe, KSW will fly out earlier as well since his MM filming finished earlier than expected? Maybe, they are going to Disneyland Japan? hahahhaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrwa3YW4ZA

7 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Woobin or anybody, apparently PEB flew to Japan on 11/26/2023 yesterday. What is she doing there? Does she have a Fan Meeting in Japan? Can you calrify and confirm this YT video below please? Is this accurate?

Is she and KSW meeting up in Japan? I think KSW has a fan meeting on 12/9/23. Maybe, KSW will fly out earlier as well since his MM filming finished earlier than expected? Maybe, they are going to Disneyland Japan? hahahhaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrwa3YW4ZA

Never mind. I researched that she is Presenting at the 2023 MAMA awards (don't know what that is)  which will be from 11/28-29. Which means she will probably come back home after the awards.

• Like 1

Hi RoBin shippers,

I’ve been seeing more and more mention about Chae Jong Hyeop on this forums. I know Park Eun Bin and Chae Jong Hyeop are currently the leads in Castaway diva, but as a reminder, this is a Rowoon x Park Eun Bin thread so please stay on-topic and any other discussions outside of Rowoon or Park Eun Bin will be hidden. If you’d like to talk about PEB and CJH together, please go to the Castaway Diva kdrama thread or their individual actor/actresses thread.

Thanks! :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Pen G said:

Some of Park Eun Bin haters make her hard work as insignificant as possible. We would say to those PEB haters: We DARE you to masterfuly learn how to sing, dance, play the guitar and convincingly speak a new dialect in just a few short months. That is too much of a simultaneous ASK. Then expertly pull that altogether on top of acting. WE DARE YOU ALL.

I didn’t even know that she has haters. Where and what did you read about her?
The only thing I came across were some comments on X that said they quit watching CAD because they thought that PEB‘s acting in CAD was too similar to her acting in EAW, that it was not original enough. But that is not exactly hating, but just expressing one‘s opinion, I think…

• Like 1