[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

3 hours ago, Pen G said:

WHAT????????????????? It's not on NF????????? WHAT THE FREAKING HECK?????????? No wonder I could not find it!!!!!!

What is Viu and Viki????

Thank you for the translation btw. Much appreciated!!!!!

Oh thank you for your kind help Nheng! And welcome back!!!!!!!!!

You’re welcome. And, thank you. I actually come here often, but I’m more of just a quiet lurker and reading comments rather than an active participant. 

26 minutes ago, Nheng said:

You’re welcome. And, thank you. I actually come here often, but I’m more of just a quiet lurker and reading comments rather than an active participant. 

We would love for you to chime in because you are valuable and would a great help! :blush:

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

There were no Eng subtitles. Did he mean first and last promotion for the day, for the week, for the month? Or for The Matchmakers before it airs? Or does he mean First and Last promotion before he heads out for military service?

Because if this is the First and Last promotion before his Military Service. Does this mean RoBin will finally announce something????? Maybe, they will not take on any projects and focus time for themselves before his leaving for service next year? Maybe take a long break? hahaha   :blush:

Or are they going to do just charity work? Or maybe, political causes? Environmental causes??? You know PEB is the Representative for the Ministry of the Environment? :grin:

I like the size of the fonts @Pen G hahahaha I totally feel the emotions on the letters :D  

How I wish that’s the case but looks like ‘first and last’ means before MM airs. Unfortunately I could’t find other eng translations for the radio interview. 

Oh no, so there’s no eng trans in viki or viu? Viki might have it a little bit late. 

Have you seen the clip when he said “wake up”? All I saw and heard was PEB :D  

2 hours ago, Nheng said:

Hi @Nheng :) 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, woobin said:

This made me miss TKA and them together even more

Me too.  They radio station interview was so sweet the way KSW looks at PEB.  From the recent radio clips and I am saying this just from watching a couple of short clips, there is definitely a difference.    

KSW a lot of short stories on his IG for all the rice wreaths he received for the press con.  Did you do the same for DWY? I don’t remember seeing it and thought he really didn’t advertise much for DWY himself but maybe because PDnim and staff and the networks are doing a lot.  I am not sure.  

3 hours ago, Pen G said:

Because if this is the First and Last promotion before his Military Service.

Probably not cause doesn’t he have another drama lined up and he plays not a good guy?

About CAD, LOVE IT so far!  The young actress and actor did a phenomenal job!  I was already in buckets of tear.  

I haven’t seen any episodes of MM yet.  

On 10/30/2023 at 1:20 PM, woobin said:

I like the size of the fonts @Pen G hahahaha I totally feel the emotions on the letters :D  

How I wish that’s the case but looks like ‘first and last’ means before MM airs. Unfortunately I could’t find other eng translations for the radio interview. 

Oh no, so there’s no eng trans in viki or viu? Viki might have it a little bit late. 

So sorry my friend I write in bigger letters/words when I get so excited for PEB. hahahaha.

No I meant that clip of the radio interview of MM had no Eng subtitles.

I rewatched Episode #2 for about 50 times now, especially the part PEB sings on stage for Yoon Ran Jo on her behalf.  Call me a fan girl but her voice makes the hair on my arms stand. She has so much control of her voice now. It's amazing. She should have an album, hahahaha

The funny part is PEB is singing a sentimental song with two big lemon green balloons on her head bouncing. Oh the irony! It is funny. hahahaha

23 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Me too.  They radio station interview was so sweet the way KSW looks at PEB.  From the recent radio clips and I am saying this just from watching a couple of short clips, there is definitely a difference.    

KSW a lot of short stories on his IG for all the rice wreaths he received for the press con.  Did you do the same for DWY? I don’t remember seeing it and thought he really didn’t advertise much for DWY himself but maybe because PDnim and staff and the networks are doing a lot.  I am not sure.  

Probably not cause doesn’t he have another drama lined up and he plays not a good guy?

About CAD, LOVE IT so far!  The young actress and actor did a phenomenal job!  I was already in buckets of tear.  

I haven’t seen any episodes of MM yet.  

I don't know the IG stories. Maybe, others could chime in. Sorry!

Yes, it seems he has yet to be the villain for TakRyu. Not sure if it is confirmed.

Yes, who is that child actor who plays the young Ki Ho? Amazing child actor. He acts so naturally.

On 10/30/2023 at 1:20 PM, woobin said:

Yes, I heard PEB but manlier and louder. hahaha

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, woobin said:

Viu and Viki, sad it’s not in Netflix @daisy D

Okay, I reluctantly signed up for a free trial at Viki just to watch MM. I am just going to cancel it after MM airs. hahaha

MM Episode #1 was hilarious as expected. hahahaha

3 hours ago, Akanema said:

Eng sub of MM interview in KBS Radio

Thank you :) 

9 hours ago, Pen G said:

Okay, I reluctantly signed up for a free trial at Viki just to watch MM. I am just going to cancel it after MM airs. hahaha

MM Episode #1 was hilarious as expected. hahahaha

Hahahaha I haven’t started it yet but I’ll renew my subs this weekend :D just for Seokwoo! 

Someday by “the” Park Eun Bin is now in Apple Music and Spotify! :partyblob:

Such a beautiful voice! Wondering how proud KSW is! Imagine them doing a duet :heart4:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, woobin said:

Hahahaha I haven’t started it yet but I’ll renew my subs this weekend :D just for Seokwoo! 

Such a beautiful voice! Wondering how proud KSW is! Imagine them doing a duet :heart4:

We CAN NOT WAIT for Episode #3 and #4 or 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 of Castaway Diva. We heard it is a unique story line for SK as well. Obviously, it is like Castway with Tom Hanks but Hanks does NOT sing with a guitar. hahahahha. And Hanks was only stranded for 5 years. hahaha

I know, right? The way she controls her voice and hitting those hard, high notes? And holding the notes longer. Yes, if there is a real RoBin, he must be proud.

I can not in good conscience keep a subscription of Viki because they ONLY carry Japanese, Chinese and Korean titles. Netflix gives me the WHOLE world at my fingertips: African shows, German, Spanish, French, Norwegian, even Saudi Arabian would you believe? NF shows you the Whole Planet to discover. Plus, I love documentaries on NF and those planet and environmental shows? OOOFFFFFHHHH. hahaha :blush:

9 hours ago, Akanema said:

Ohhhhhhhhh! Thank you kindly for this Akanema! You are very helpful to us!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEB's SOMEDAY is now on Apple Music and Spotify??????? We buy, we buy, we buy, we buy. hahahahahaha!!!!

Thank you for that information!!!

Hahahaha. I went to Apple Music and searched Park Eun Bin and this singer Marc Myers wrote and sang a song entitled Park Eun Bin came up !!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! He sings that she is like a chameleon in acting. hahahaha

Click on this:

https://music.apple.com/my/song/park-eun-bin/1691789750

The Deodok (sp?) Festival was funny! hahahahaha

On 10/29/2023 at 1:54 PM, Penny said:

But where is the comedy. I have been the entire episode crying and crying. Wow, long time not enjoy that much watching a kdrama. I can rewatch and rewatch, again and again and still feel she touch my heart.  Congrat to all the kids actors!! Done a great job. 

Now I have to wait until Sat, thanks Rowoon, with the premier of MM, the time pass faster!!!!

The Deodok (sp?) Festival was funny! hahahahaha.

And PEB singing a sentimental and inspiring song with lemon green balloons on her head bouncing, was rather funny. ahahaha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daisy D said:

Thank woobin. 

And i just subscribed viu to watch the MM :lol:

Oh my gosh!!!!! Rowoon is at his best in comedy!!!!!! Oh my gosh! He is so hilarious!!!!!!!!! So phenomenal at comedy.

Comedy is actually the hardest genre!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, daisy D said:

Thank woobin. 

Rowoon as an angry/resentful Prince so tall but riding a donkey is the funniest I have seen.

His slapstick (physical) comdey is FIRST RATE, too. hahahahhaha. MM is too funny!

10 hours ago, woobin said:

Please help us? The song Dream Us is now stuck in our heads???? hahaha

• Like 1

I am so proud that both their dramas are well received. PEB is really the MOST VERSATILE ACTRESS in SK. Who wouldave thought she’d excel in singing & dancing. Her talents are really LIMITLESS .. another BAEKSANG ..

Rowoon is a very expressive & physical actor. Comedy is the hardest genre. It is easy to make viewers cry but to entertain and make people LAUGH is a GIFT. . His eyes, nuanced and subtle facial & physical projection is EPIC hilarious. There is a thin line between slapstick, corny, annoying over-acting  and hysterically funny comedy. He shows great restrain.

I have no doubt that it was during TKA that SeokWoo decided he was going to work hard at being the best that he can be inspired by PEB.

PEB always praised and encouraged him. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 8:04 PM, Pen G said:

1) I have always perceived self-destructing habits "to try to cope" as a sign of weakness. Or at least a moment of weakness. While I don't expect Rowoon to be perfect. There are many others that have really, truly "suffered" on this earth and have been in difficult (legitimately difficult) situations but have not gone into self-destructing habits.

This is one of many examples. This is totally unrelated but I exaggerate to prove a point:

People in Africa are constantly bombarded by starvation to the point of death. Aside from chronic hunger, they are constantly threatened by rebels, civil wars, foregin-wars, gangs, child soldiers, corrupt governments, domestic threats, wild animals. etc. They will give birth to infants who will only die days or week later due to starvation and lack of nutrition. That is legitimate pressure and stress on someone and their families they have to endure on a DAILY basis. We don't see them engaging into self-destruction. You can argue: Well, they don't have money to drink and smoke. But you get my point.

2) I have always perceived people who drink and smoke as a manifestation of a lack of discipline, self-restraint, untidyness, ungroomed, unkempt, no self-regulation or self-control. Whether the perception is real or imagined. It is what it is, just perception.

3) No need to tell you of the health hazards of drinking and smoking, That is a given. No oxygen going to skin, unhealthy skin, bad teeth, bad breath, breathing problems, cancer, heart disease, etc.

4) Who wants to kiss and smell Smoker's Breath? hahahahha

5) Bad habits and vices drain your wealth. Let me not enumerate how much you will spend on a pack of cigarettes and alcohol. When you could have donated that money annually to the starving peole of Africa.

6) Bad habits and vices are a bit selfish. You don't care about what happens to yourself. Or you don't care what happens to other people. Example: Second-hand smoke, drunk-driving (not saying Rowoon drinks and drives), etc.

7) I would rather have a man that does not drink and smoke. It is just a personal standard of mine. It may not be your standard.

8) Bad habits or vices sometimes signify you give in to peer-pressure. Or do what others are doing. You know that saying" "Just because everybody else is doing it, does not mean it is right". I can also argue that Rowoon did not start smoking because of pressure. He started smoking and drinking because of "peer-pressure" instead.

9) It takes a certain, stronger, braver, purer, valiant, heroic, undaunted, courageous, stalwart, more principled man to say: "NO!" to vices. And not be tempted. It is much more convenient and easier to give in.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this topic. Like I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But isn’t everyone also entitled to their own pain and suffering? What suffering is true and what suffering isn’t? What are legitimately difficult situations and who are we to judge about it?

While I agree with you that it is important to not lose the overall view, I think that everyone should be entitled to say that they are having a bad time. There is no illegitimate suffering or feelings.

I just feel like we should be careful with our judgements when we know nothing about the battles someone might be fighting internally.

None of us has been raised in South Korean society, I mean having the highest suicide rate must have a reason. None of us has gone through the hardships of trainee years. None of us lived the life of an idol or a celebrity and has been the target of privacy intrusions and objectification.

Regardless of the circumstances, some humans just have the resilience to cope with almost everything that is coming their way, what I consider a gift, others have not.

While I understand that you were exaggerating to prove your point, I must admit that I disagree with the overall image of Rowoon that you were drawing.

To me he is just a decent human being.

27 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

To me he is just a decent human being.

I agree with this.  He seems to be honest and accountable as well as set boundaries.  The lastest release interview he had, he gave ris the reason why he chose to the acting path.  He basically said he wants to focus on his acting.  He could have many reasons that SF9 fans may hope to hear more such a back injury etc.. but in an article it wrote “Rowoon said, “I wanted to be a little more serious about my job as an actor now.” He explained the reason for leaving the team. “I’m sure some people will be disappointed, but it’s something I have decided on considering that in mind. I thought it would be a good stepping stone for growth if I were to make them understand, so I made a difficult choice,” he said.”. 

I think he might have gotten some harsh comments with regards to his reason but it shows his mature and strategic way of thinking.  If he wants to focus on acting and be recognized as an actor, letting go of being an idol would eliminate having buckets half full.  

As fans we should be proud for him to have the courage to be honest and the courage to chase after his dream.  If he was my son I would be proud.  

I strongly believe that KSW has a really high tolerance level and I think in some show he did say during his trainee years he almost quite.  In such an extremely competitive field, I cannot even fathom the stress and training they went threw to get to where they are.    Some people say idols use being an idol as a stepping stone to become an actor, but some times I think, being a well known idol was not easy.  They journey, they go through to get to where they are or even debut.  They also had to probably fight down auditions and then spend years and years to dance, sing and be expressive or act a certain way.  It was probably not easy and then they get put into actor roles and then have to prove that they can actor also.  Not easy at all and not a “walk in the park”. 

I love both their new series.  CAD made me cry again on episode2.  The female old idol on that stage when PEB sang and the flood of emotions and comfort and affirmation.  WOW!  

i am also really happy that both their drama is airing at the same time.  So much fun :blush:

With this shipping thingy .. 

I felt very strongly PEB & KSW were in some sort of relationship after seeing their

chemistry and BTS interaction .. after 2 years I am not sure anymore. ALTHOUGH, I still believe Rowoon is the only guy PEB was attracted to and allowed to get close to her. STILL .. PEB is not yet ready or ever will be. 

PEB i feel is married to her career and no one is worth risking everything shes worked for since she was a mere child. Rowoon will be her TOTGA - The One That Got Away ..

After watching DWY, I see a lot of differences but many viewers absolutely believe that JBA & KSW are in a relationship. Its like hey, I was in that exact same position - your hearts will just be broken. 

So now .. I think I am over that shipping thing. I just really like PEB & KSW and will support their projects with different partners .. but you guys know what, I really don’t like nor trust KTO, he is a user in my opinion and I hope PEB will decline EAW2 .. she has no need to do it. 

We’ll probably get some news minimum 10 years before we find out who they end up with ..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

With this shipping thingy .. 

I feel the same sometimes.  I still

believe they are meant for each other and hope somehow the universe will eventually make that happen.  But I feel the same sometimes, after two years and nothing.  I don’t think they are dating to be honest (but I wish i was wrong), however I do think they had mutual feelings for each other.  Both their characteristics are hard to replace once fallen, so I am still hopeful unless they did date and separated adding to his heart break last year.

I don’t think him and JBA is dating and I don’t see any deeper admiration or anything magnetic about them other than goofy friends.  

Even his MM co-star I don’t see the same reaction from KSW.  In TKA, he was completely invested in PEB presence.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I feel the same sometimes.  I still

believe they are meant for each other and hope somehow the universe will eventually make that happen.  But I feel the same sometimes, after two years and nothing.  I don’t think they are dating to be honest (but I wish i was wrong), however I do think they had mutual feelings for each other.  Both their characteristics are hard to replace once fallen, so I am still hopeful unless they did date and separated adding to his heart break last year.

I don’t think him and JBA is dating and I don’t see any deeper admiration or anything magnetic about them other than goofy friends.  

Even his MM co-star I don’t see the same reaction from KSW.  In TKA, he was completely invested in PEB presence.  

It’s okay not to focus on shipping these two as shipping is self destructive LOL been there done that with Son Yejin and Hyun Bin (which a lot of you here have no idea who they are). I shipped them hard, my one and only ship! Then I stopped when I saw nothing circulating about them in the entertainment world not even in social media to prove their relationship whether as romantic or even just friendship, THEN one day, boom they confirmed they’re dating like after 4 years (?) of speculations going around.

Seokwoo and Eun Bin are good and matured people with strong values. Them as such kind of human beings won’t just waste a good foundation of any sort of relationship they have established during TKA. We’ve seen how they treat people, how they value friends and family. I believe that they are good friends and they still chat, if not talk personally as they’re both booked and busy even without a trace or a proof that they are. And the “rock bottom” that KSW mentioned in his magazine interview must be about SF9 considering what just happened recently when he left the group, I guess those issues are connected. I don’t think it’s a heartbreak from a break-up but definitely something that involves being an idol. And even if they became a couple after TKA and broke up, the fact that they are (again) mature people, they would still be okay with being friends. And they seem to be cautious and thoughtful that they would not just jump into something serious  just to withdraw and turn away from each other. I hope you all get what I mean.  

We just sometimes overthink and we forget that apart from being private people, they are K celebrities who keep their private affairs and private life separate and away from their career and what we see on screen. Meanwhile, JBA seemed to be close with Lee Dong Wook, her co-star in The Tale of the Nine Tailed. It just happened that I came across with a clip from one of the BTS, and that made me check other clips. And like TKA to RoBin, the BTS showed a certain level of comfort and closeness between the two, it was way different from that of DWY BTS between KSW and JBA. Just saying.

Just like what RoBin said, we should not get swayed by what other people say. We should trust our gut and without bias be neutral with what we saw and how we feel about them. A reasonable judgement without getting ahead of ourselves won’t hurt us. And look at the beautiful side of these two (as fans and supporters especially those who knew them from day 1 and who’ve been supporting them since whenever must know them by heart). I’m very selective with K celebrities, very picky because I can sense sincerity even just by watching them. For me pure intention and a good heart radiate. I guess their charm won and I was swayed by them or maybe I just give much high regard on these two… maybe that’s how positive I am with their kind of personality that I believe in them so much… maybe, just maybe. And it’s just me and how I look at them and the different “spark” I saw and felt between them. 

Why am I being so serious now? LOL 

Oh I just love these two! They’re different from other K actors/actress. Talent and skills can make a person successful but it is a kind heart and humility that can take him to greater heights. For me this is them individually… and much better if they’re together, if not, still he is still the Kim Seokwoo and the Eun Bin Park I loved from TKA. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I am so proud that both their dramas are well received. PEB is really the MOST VERSATILE ACTRESS in SK. Who wouldave thought she’d excel in singing & dancing. Her talents are really LIMITLESS .. another BAEKSANG ..

Rowoon is a very expressive & physical actor. Comedy is the hardest genre. It is easy to make viewers cry but to entertain and make people LAUGH is a GIFT. . His eyes, nuanced and subtle facial & physical projection is EPIC hilarious. There is a thin line between slapstick, corny, annoying over-acting  and hysterically funny comedy. He shows great restrain.

I have no doubt that it was during TKA that SeokWoo decided he was going to work hard at being the best that he can be inspired by PEB.

PEB always praised and encouraged him. 

Agree from paragraphs 1, 2 most especially 3 :) 

• Like 1

Netflix fave 

On 10/31/2023 at 5:21 AM, daisy D said:

Thank woobin. 

Then unsubscribe after watching all MM eps :joy: 

On 10/30/2023 at 10:25 PM, Akanema said:

Nostalgic :tears: Forgive me but I just can’t help but remember RoBin’s Volume Up and compare, what’s wrong with me? :lol::crazymad:

On 10/31/2023 at 9:23 AM, Pen G said:

Oh my gosh!!!!! Rowoon is at his best in comedy!!!!!! Oh my gosh! He is so hilarious!!!!!!!!! So phenomenal at comedy.

Comedy is actually the hardest genre!!!

He’s such a brilliant actor! Very effective with this role :joy:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1