[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

1 hour ago, Penny said:

It's strange that PEB not promote CAD with couple pictures. We are few days for the drama premier, and still not show any hint of couple chemestry. This is make me crazy, in one hand Rowoon is doing excesive pictures with his FL, but in the case of  PEB is almost nothing from WYW era. Seems that PEB is dating with someone, and Rowoon not. Please, does anyone of this forum know the reason? 

I actually like that PEB is NOT promoting CAD with couple pictures. It proves she is a strong woman or portrays a strong character. She does not need to "sell" herself or with another man.

To be honest, I am kind of sick and tired of promoting "couple's chemistry"? I am really tired of that? Sometimes, it makes me vomit???? hahahha.

And we don't know yet if CAD has a love angle. And even if there was some romance, maybe the story does not focus too much on the love angle?

All I know from what I have read......... it is a STORY about over coming hardships and difficulties and holding on to your DREAM!!! It has a VERY POSITIVE MESSAGE. That is what I like, the POSITIVE MESSAGE!!! Especially in this world of just bad things.

1 hour ago, MimiSchu said:

I understand that the social environment makes it hard for (Korean) actors to come forward and be honest about their relationship status.

But on top of that I think that by being actors and public persons they already give so much of themselves and everything they do is evaluated, so I understand that they would want to keep something just for themselves. It is only human.

What I want to express is that it might not only be difficult for them to be open and admit it, they might not want to be open about it.

Also both of them are being serious about their profession. A fellow actor of them once said in an interview that it might be better for actors to not share too much of themselves, because otherwise the public will ever only see them in all the characters they will be portraying. That really resonated with me when I read this interview…

I think it is always easier to speak about a past relationship than about you current relationship status. And I think that he was just too honest and less guarded in the past. When he was asked in an interview how he prepared for the romantic storyline and if it was through reading books he just honestly started talking about his past relationship and that his own experiences helped him prepare for the role. He was just so innocent and honest with his answers :-)

I think that he also had his share with toxic fans and intrusion into his private life which made him become more guarded and less open about it…

Didn’t he say in an interview once that older women would be his type? I think that she is just too young and not mature enough for him :-) 

But I must admit that the photos of the two of them are really beautifully done!

"A fellow actor of them once said in an interview that it might be better for actors to not share too much of themselves, because otherwise the public will ever only see them in all the characters they will be portraying. That really resonated with me when I read this interview…"

I am so sorry! Maybe, I didn't understand what that fellow actor said?

If the actors/actress does not want the public to just only ever see them in the characters they will be portraying or have portrayed. Then, all the more reason they should share a little bit of their real sellves? Did I misunderstand?

2 hours ago, woobin said:

Same thoughts, same feels :D  I don’t want to elaborate hahaha

I haven’t seen any in twitterlandia talking about the coincidence with their mag feature though. 

I miss them… 

:tounge_xd: hahaha. Need we say more?

2 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

I understand that the social environment makes it hard for (Korean) actors to come forward and be honest about their relationship status.

But on top of that I think that by being actors and public persons they already give so much of themselves and everything they do is evaluated, so I understand that they would want to keep something just for themselves. It is only human.

What I want to express is that it might not only be difficult for them to be open and admit it, they might not want to be open about it.

Also both of them are being serious about their profession. A fellow actor of them once said in an interview that it might be better for actors to not share too much of themselves, because otherwise the public will ever only see them in all the characters they will be portraying. That really resonated with me when I read this interview…

I think it is always easier to speak about a past relationship than about you current relationship status. And I think that he was just too honest and less guarded in the past. When he was asked in an interview how he prepared for the romantic storyline and if it was through reading books he just honestly started talking about his past relationship and that his own experiences helped him prepare for the role. He was just so innocent and honest with his answers :-)

I think that he also had his share with toxic fans and intrusion into his private life which made him become more guarded and less open about it…

Didn’t he say in an interview once that older women would be his type? I think that she is just too young and not mature enough for him :-) 

But I must admit that the photos of the two of them are really beautifully done!

Agreed. Diffculty in admitting is very different from wanting to admit. 

Yes, I don't remember the exact words. I think he said he wants a girl wherein he can learn something. And usually older women have more wisdom and experience they can share. But she is definitely younger, not sure about her maturity level because I don't know that FL?

1 hour ago, MimiSchu said:

I think that she doesn’t owe anything to anybody. She can be whatever she wants to be. Why do we humans always have the need to categorize or judge about everything? Choosing strong female characters who are not depending on any men, being a feminist are not synonyms for disliking men or being lesbian. Some people are just so narrow minded and always want to go for the easiest conclusion….

I think that it might just be because the shows she is choosing are not so centered around romance and couple‘s chemistry.
Also, isn't it the magazines that need to make the offer to the production companies for these editorials? I think that they will have a clear concept for the pictorials and the accompanying interview beforehand. In the end they want to sell their magazine and maybe they think inviting PEB alone will be enough to promote the show and their magazine… I don‘t see what their current dating status might have to do with it. It is just business after all…

Right? I was so mad when I read that. I actually reported that comment on that YT to Namoo Actors. They removed the Lesbian comments about PEB.

They also said that:

1) she is a virgin at 31 y/o

2) she purposefully hides her phone number from her male co-stars

Hmph!

20 hours ago, woobin said:

why not just be truthful, it is what it is. Why not give them the freedom to decide whether they wanna share it to their fans or keep it to themselves. I mean they’re old enough. Career is important but your happiness in your personal life is more important I guess. Oh well, it must be what they’re used to, maybe culture, whatever.

I think there are many factors to reasons why they don’t share until timing is right or that they are quite stable enough in their career that being in a relationship will not affect it.  As we can see Korean celebrities have an extremely devoted fans and many can become quite vocal especially on line.  There are many Hollywood stars but perhaps I mainly follow Korean stars but nothing compares to the craziness a Korean celebrity brings.  Just look at airports when they leave and arrive.  A part of keeping it a secret aside from triggering fans emotions may also be to protect their partner from maybe the obsessive fans, just my thoughts.  Some fans really get themselves emotionally invested.  Just some thoughts.  Maybe that’s why they call all dating news to be scandals.  It took me a while to wrap my head around that being not from that society

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

But she is definitely younger, not sure about her maturity level because I don't know that FL?

I actually feel good to see KSW pretty consistant with the way he takes photos with his female lead and not being shy to be close to them because it is purely professional.  However, he was different with PEB.  You can see the shyness deep through :blush:

About his new FL.  She is younger.  My thoughts, so far no indicators and I think they are not even following each other on IG.  I also think a lot of young actresses also don’t want to be in relationship because career is more important especially in such a competitive industry and in such a competitive country mean Zero risk tolerance.  My thoughts :blush:

I have a question for people here.  Has anyone seen PEB attend any awards shows with male aside from KBS awards night with KSW.  I just remember seeing her causally grab KSW arm and wrapped hers around it when they are on the red carpet. To me it was such an informal causal grab of his arm and she just hooked hers on.  Do you remember watching that? I don’t think it is something she would do normally do and perhaps KSW is one of those man she feels she can lean on.  Just some thoughts around KBS awards night 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Penny said:

It's strange that PEB not promote CAD with couple pictures. We are few days for the drama premier, and still not show any hint of couple chemestry. This is make me crazy, in one hand Rowoon is doing excesive pictures with his FL, but in the case of  PEB is almost nothing from WYW era. Seems that PEB is dating with someone, and Rowoon not. Please, does anyone of this forum know the reason? 

This is exactly how I feel!  I'm a bit frustrated and annoyed that there's no couple photoshoot, especially for a rom-com.  The main cast of CAD each had their own solo shoot.  PEB seriously looks so good with all her MLs without being overshadowed by them so I hope she would have one for CAD.  And Penny is right, Rowoon is all over the place with his FLs.  

Here's my take on it: 1) for CAD, they want to keep it a mystery regarding whom she will end up with or maybe with no one (I inserted the question from Allure to CJH below) 2) they will have a photoshoot later 3) PEB doesn't want one. 

Following <Stove League>, you got to work with Eunbin again. Is there romance?
It depends on the writer's script, but I'm filming it thinking that there is. (Laughs) I hope it's a drama that can give you excitement. We have to work hard again for the remaining month! Actually, I don't know yet because I'm still filming. (Laughs) First of all, the script for our work is very interesting. Please look forward to it.

On a different topic, PEB is extremely smart and savvy since she's been in this industry since she was like 4 years old.  I feel that MLs get most of the recognition because most viewers are female and they're nuts about green flags.  Imagine if PEB had a photoshoot with KTO, he'd get even more followers and take the spotlight away from PEB.  After the success of TKA, I remember Rowoon gained a lot of Instagram followers and lots of endorsements.  PEB had a few but not as much as Rowoon.  My point is, maybe PEB wants us to focus on the story and not so much the chemistry off-screen???  She's confident with her acting so she doesn't feel the need to go all out and be everywhere???  Just a thought.

Survey from Reddit: (other survey shows % of females watching kdrama is as high as 80%!)

1. Korea: Male 35-40%/Female 60-65%

2. The States: Male 20-30%/Female 70-80%

3. Overall: Male 30%/Female 70%

3 hours ago, Pen G said:

Right? I was so mad when I read that. I actually reported that comment on that YT to Namoo Actors. They removed the Lesbian comments about PEB.

They also said that:

1) she is a virgin at 31 y/o

2) she purposefully hides her phone number from her male co-stars

Hmph!

Good on you and thanks for doing that. :) Malicious comments like that should be reported and removed from any site. Not helping at all. 

3 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I think there are many factors to reasons why they don’t share until timing is right or that they are quite stable enough in their career that being in a relationship will not affect it.  As we can see Korean celebrities have an extremely devoted fans and many can become quite vocal especially on line.  There are many Hollywood stars but perhaps I mainly follow Korean stars but nothing compares to the craziness a Korean celebrity brings.  Just look at airports when they leave and arrive.  A part of keeping it a secret aside from triggering fans emotions may also be to protect their partner from maybe the obsessive fans, just my thoughts.  Some fans really get themselves emotionally invested.  Just some thoughts.  

Thanks @Yuen10 Yeah I heard that fans in SK are hardcore, I mean, so dedicated in supporting and following their fave celebrities. And I was just surprised when I first heard about dating news referred to as scandal. I think such behaviour of fans puts additional pressure on celebrities, and the fear of being cancelled when they’ve done something that their fans don’t agree with makes even more of a burden to them. 

18 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I think there are many factors to reasons why they don’t share until timing is right or that they are quite stable enough in their career that being in a relationship will not affect it.  As we can see Korean celebrities have an extremely devoted fans and many can become quite vocal especially on line.  There are many Hollywood stars but perhaps I mainly follow Korean stars but nothing compares to the craziness a Korean celebrity brings.  Just look at airports when they leave and arrive.  A part of keeping it a secret aside from triggering fans emotions may also be to protect their partner from maybe the obsessive fans, just my thoughts.  Some fans really get themselves emotionally invested.  Just some thoughts.  Maybe that’s why they call all dating news to be scandals.  It took me a while to wrap my head around that being not from that society

I actually feel good to see KSW pretty consistant with the way he takes photos with his female lead and not being shy to be close to them because it is purely professional.  However, he was different with PEB.  You can see the shyness deep through :blush:

About his new FL.  She is younger.  My thoughts, so far no indicators and I think they are not even following each other on IG.  I also think a lot of young actresses also don’t want to be in relationship because career is more important especially in such a competitive industry and in such a competitive country mean Zero risk tolerance.  My thoughts :blush:

It does sound crazy, too demanding, overly possesive and unwarranted obsession on the part of the South Korean fans. 

I still chuckle at that: "Dating Scandal". hahahahahahaha. So Sorry!!!!

You are right! Even their airport arrivals and departures. That is so crazy!

18 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I have a question for people here.  Has anyone seen PEB attend any awards shows with male aside from KBS awards night with KSW.  I just remember seeing her causally grab KSW arm and wrapped hers around it when they are on the red carpet. To me it was such an informal causal grab of his arm and she just hooked hers on.  Do you remember watching that? I don’t think it is something she would do normally do and perhaps KSW is one of those man she feels she can lean on.  Just some thoughts around KBS awards night 

Yes, I remember that. KSW walked in first, followed by PEB on KBS Awards night. Then after a couple of pictures. She hooked her arm into his arm. Yes, she seems comfortable. I don't think she has "attended" pther awards shows with other males. I remember when she and KMJ got an award for DYLB, they both came forward to the stage from different seats. They were not sitting close together or sitting close by.

And I do remember when KSW and PEB won the TKA Best Couple Award on KBS Awards night. They walked toward the stage together. PEB hooked her arm around KSW's elbows. But KSW grabbed her hand. They were walking up the stage while holding hands.

18 hours ago, NTTD said:

This is exactly how I feel!  I'm a bit frustrated and annoyed that there's no couple photoshoot, especially for a rom-com.  The main cast of CAD each had their own solo shoot.  PEB seriously looks so good with all her MLs without being overshadowed by them so I hope she would have one for CAD.  And Penny is right, Rowoon is all over the place with his FLs.  

Here's my take on it: 1) for CAD, they want to keep it a mystery regarding whom she will end up with or maybe with no one (I inserted the question from Allure to CJH below) 2) they will have a photoshoot later 3) PEB doesn't want one. 

Following <Stove League>, you got to work with Eunbin again. Is there romance?
It depends on the writer's script, but I'm filming it thinking that there is. (Laughs) I hope it's a drama that can give you excitement. We have to work hard again for the remaining month! Actually, I don't know yet because I'm still filming. (Laughs) First of all, the script for our work is very interesting. Please look forward to it.

On a different topic, PEB is extremely smart and savvy since she's been in this industry since she was like 4 years old.  I feel that MLs get most of the recognition because most viewers are female and they're nuts about green flags.  Imagine if PEB had a photoshoot with KTO, he'd get even more followers and take the spotlight away from PEB.  After the success of TKA, I remember Rowoon gained a lot of Instagram followers and lots of endorsements.  PEB had a few but not as much as Rowoon.  My point is, maybe PEB wants us to focus on the story and not so much the chemistry off-screen???  She's confident with her acting so she doesn't feel the need to go all out and be everywhere???  Just a thought.

Survey from Reddit: (other survey shows % of females watching kdrama is as high as 80%!)

1. Korea: Male 35-40%/Female 60-65%

2. The States: Male 20-30%/Female 70-80%

3. Overall: Male 30%/Female 70%

I think Rowoon is all over the place with his FLs because:

1) It is required on the contract

2) FNC is milking his exposure before he leaves for his service

3) his projects are particularly K-romances, so he needs to promote with all his FLs

4) he is freer to go all over the place since leaving being an idol

5) Unlike, PEB's status he has to have more and more exposure as an actor to fully cement himself as an actor

All your 3 items you wrote seem reasonable.

Yes, I read an article that female actresses in South Korea are paid less even if they have to work harder. South Korea being partriarchal pays male actors more by default. However, the article also stated that after EAW, PEB is an EXCEPTION to the rule. She is now paid higher than other female actors and higher than most male actors. GOOD. FOR. HER.

It is about time. PEB shattered the status quo. Yay!

Agree. PEB wants us to focus on the positive message of the CAD story.  And that is a good thing. Yes, she is very confident with her acting. She does not need to constantly be everywhere, everytime, anywhere, anytime.

I love your comments and thoughts, NTTD. Love you much!!!

17 hours ago, woobin said:

Good on you and thanks for doing that. :) Malicious comments like that should be reported and removed from any site. Not helping at all. 

Anything for the LOVE OF MY LIFE, Park Eun Bin. hahahaha

My husband is jealous of a girl???? And NOT just ANY girl. hahahaha

15 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Bravo!! Happy you did that! Agree with @woobin good for you!

Anything for the love of my life. Park Eun Bin!

13 hours ago, woobin said:

Thanks @Yuen10 Yeah I heard that fans in SK are hardcore, I mean, so dedicated in supporting and following their fave celebrities. And I was just surprised when I first heard about dating news referred to as scandal. I think such behaviour of fans puts additional pressure on celebrities, and the fear of being cancelled when they’ve done something that their fans don’t agree with makes even more of a burden to them. 

It is hilarious to think that a country like South Korea that spits out more K-romances every year, than any country in the world. (Or one of the few countries in the world). Or ALWAYS have to have "couple chemistry" or ALWAYS have to have romance in their shows..........

Calls real romances a "scandal"? hahaha

Why cheer for a fake romance but not cheer for a real one???? haha.

• Insightful 2

34 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Anything for the LOVE OF MY LIFE, Park Eun Bin. hahahaha

My husband is jealous of a girl???? And NOT just ANY girl. hahahaha

So funny!  My husband just rolls his eyes whenever I talk about PEB. 

34 minutes ago, Pen G said:

I think Rowoon is all over the place with his FLs because:

1) It is required on the contract

2) FNC is milking his exposure before he leaves for his service

3) his projects are particularly K-romances, so he needs to promote with all his FLs

4) he is freer to go all over the place since leaving being an idol

5) Unlike, PEB's status he has to have more and more exposure as an actor to fully cement himself as an actor

What Rowoon is doing is very normal to have a couple-photoshoot for a rom-com or melodrama; it's just our girl, PEB, is somehow different.  Can't wait for CAD to premier this Saturday!  

I think all of us here are still holding strong to our Robin relationship until it's proven otherwise.  

21 minutes ago, NTTD said:

So funny!  My husband just rolls his eyes whenever I talk about PEB. 

What Rowoon is doing is very normal to have a couple-photoshoot for a rom-com or melodrama; it's just our girl, PEB, is somehow different.  Can't wait for CAD to premier this Saturday!  

I think all of us here are still holding strong to our Robin relationship until it's proven otherwise.  

hahahahahhahahahahha. That is hilarious.

Actually, my husband does not roll his eyes. Because he has watched EAW and agree that she is a great actress. But that is the extent of it. He wouldn't be on this forum, research or consume anything related to PEB or watch PEB everyday on YT like me. hahahahaha

Yes, can not wait for CAD!! It will be super duper AWESOME.

Maybe, in contrast to KSW. PEB is afraid of over-exposure? She does not have to serve in the military. And she is probably spacing or phasing her fame so that people don't get tired of her?

That is true. But even if KSW and PEB are not an item or don't become an item either now or in the future. I would still be on this forum to express my love for PEB.

NTTD, I hope you don't mind me asking? Where are you from? I know where most people on this forum are and you know where I am. But I don't know where you are? Are you in the US, too? Like Wiz? If you don't like to disclose, that is fine, too.

Thank you so much!!! We love you! Thank you for your mature insights!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

NTTD, I hope you don't mind me asking? Where are you from? I know where most people on this forum are and you know where I am. But I don't know where you are? Are you in the US, too? Like Wiz? If you don't like to disclose, that is fine, too.

I'm also from the States.

2 hours ago, Pen G said:

That is true. But even if KSW and PEB are not an item or don't become an item either now or in the future. I would still be on this forum to express my love for PEB.

Same here.  I was so sure these two were in love but since it's been two years with hardly any crumbs, I'm mostly here to support PEB and of course Rowoon too.  However, I do miss the Rowoon during TKA era.  I know he's edgier, more confident, more expressive and outgoing now but I find him much more manly and handsome when he was with PEB.  Don't get me wrong, he is still a very attractive person.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NTTD said:

I'm also from the States.

Same here.  I was so sure these two were in love but since it's been two years with hardly any crumbs, I'm mostly here to support PEB and of course Rowoon too.  However, I do miss the Rowoon during TKA era.  I know he's edgier, more confident, more expressive and outgoing now but I find him much more manly and handsome when he was with PEB.  Don't get me wrong, he is still a very attractive person.

Oh! I see. We hope to see more US fans on this forum.

Yes, that is so true. To me, a true man does not have to show he is sexy or edgy. Yes, I did like him more in TKA. He seemed so innocent back then? 

Oh no! I am not getting you wrong at all. I understand what you mean. Totally!

On 10/24/2023 at 3:58 PM, woobin said:

My thoughts on this, timing is important. Maybe a lot of factors are getting in the way at the moment like his enlistment, his flourishing career or maybe they’re still in the “special friendship” part not in a romantic relationship just as yet. I agree, it’d be liberating for those K actors in a secret relationship to finally feel free to share with the world their happiness and the love they found. Just as you mentioned, IU and her boyfriend. It only takes sincerity, honesty, readiness and how they handle their life as separate artists/individuals and as a couple in a chaotic industry they’re in. If ever, only if RoBin’s already in that “relationship”, I’m happy to wait LOL for them to ensure that they don’t end up like Jisoo and Ahn Bo-hyun. :D I’d rather read a dating news then their silence and be surprised one day that’s she’s getting married. :) 

Oh wait, what??? She’s too pretty to be a lesbian. But if she really is, I can’t argue about it. She’s probably too reserved to share her personal side or still finding the balance on how to do that. And maybe because she has a very strong personality, so intimadating to people who are not in the same level as her. As an introvert myself, I find it difficult to share personal details and to show  to anyone my true feelings and sometimes my thoughts except for those I’m really close with, to the people I deeply trust and feel comfortable with, and in a forum like this where my real identity’s hidden LOL And it’s a normal thing to assume that introverts are snob or high and mighty, pretender etc etc :D because we’re so careful and restrained, not always our choice though, it’s just our nature. Oh, I hope that it’s just a rumor since she keeps her privacy the main thing. She’s too good to be true if I must say :D  her innocence despite her wit and wisdom, so angelic that she seems so perfect. She must be very considerate and thoughtful that she always want to see the bright and positive side of her to cheer and inspire her fans (like what she said to KSW in the TKA bts I think ep1-2, to not show they’re tired) BUT I hope we can also see her “breathe” like how other artists/actresses do, even just a glimpse that she has a “life” offcam. 

Anyway highway… again, it’s just me agreeing with your point of view and everyone else’s. I always feel relieved every time I come here to read your observations and thoughts, and to share mine too. :) At the end of the day, I’m just here to admire and support them as who they are. 

I am so sorry my friend. I don't know who Jisoo and Ahn Bo-hyun are? And that IU girl comment I made. I actually don't know her and her partner. I just read about them in this forum? :blush:

But I totally understand what you are saying. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

Thank you for your thoughts!

TKA was my very first kdrama and I was astounded by their chemistry ON & OFF esp their bts. Their impact stayed with me for months and found refuge here in this forum. I read everything from page 1. . I was truly encouraged when PEB did hardly any bts with KTO during EAW promo period. I am a KIM Rowoon stan but really like PEB for him. She is beautiful, smart, modest, great influence to Rwn .. AND PURE. . Again shes not doing anything much with MLs in CAD so the flickering flame of hope is surviving the drought era with no crumbs at all. 

I feel PEB & Rwn had a falling out last year thus Rwn admitted he went to his lowest point add to that the HATERS of and in SF9 which led to his decision to pick himself up, quit SF9 and re-launched himself as a fulltime actor. He can’t be an ice candy actor all the time, he changed his image, got rid of his inhibitions and limitations he adhered to before in order to be able to tackle more mature roles and become available to all roles as an actor.

He had to work harder as an x-IDOL.

I’d be in SUPER PANIC MODE the moment PEB starts to become bolder like Rwn.

I’ll collapse and lose all hope.

Right now I am hanging-on bcos of PEB.

Maybe PEB understands and is giving Rwn some latitude or giving signs to Rwn that they still have a chance if they broke-up or had a misunderstanding .. ok ok DELULU ok ok

4 hours ago, NTTD said:

I find him much more manly and handsome when he was with PEB.

I feel the same.  I am happy he is much more confident now but I that other KSW during the TKA phase.  More expressive of his inner self and seems very down to earth.  It made me think he was different, deep and wise.

To be honest I don’t think we will see any crumbs from PEB or KSW.  Even for PEB she might take bolder roles and be bolder.  To me something must have changed with her either her mentality or an event for her to share, if I remember properly something along the lines of, she thinks her body is now more ready to try a RomCom.  I got confused with it and naturally just defaulted back to translation issues. 

The way he acts and his crazy schedules makes me think he is not in a relationship but the tiny little crumbs like the love hand sign and his reactions when filming HOW confuses me.  

i guess if his beastie is able to sustain a rumoured long relationship and growing an acting career as a heartthrob, it’s possible.  You would never be able to guess that he was dating when their guard is up.  

i would love to believe and even more wish it was reality that PEB and KSW too that year after TKA to rest, heal, bond mad build their relationship.  By observation and it’s kinda sad that many beautiful relationships end up ending because of their schedules, they have no time for each other before even a solid foundation is built.  

I really hope that PEB and KSW did not date and then separate because that is worse than them to have never dated.  If that was the case we would mostly likely not see them in one frame again 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 8:59 AM, Yuen10 said:

I remember this.... My thought when I saw that PEB grabbed rwn's arm... Was that she's like being a baby girl to her boyfie or crush.... Hahaha... Because... She's such an expert in walking with heavy gowns...like if you see her alone going to receive her award on stage she really knows how to make a gown move or go a certain way... like an extension of her body...