[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Hello shippers, 

The DWY is finished and all the BTS are published, privates pictores from filming crew are also posted in IG. We can get the conclusion that yes, the romcom is moreless sucessful. The story as expected with all the copy paste cliché have convinced lot of International viewers. No doubt. ( sorry but not in my case)

But coming back to our Robin business. I'm still totally confident that the relationship of Rowoon with PEB is much closer than with Bo Ah. 

Eventhounght there are lot of comment in Internet that DWY couple has lot of chemestry, but I could not see Rowoon sit with her or stay in her side off shooting, even he has no any reaction after kiss scene. He just behave  as a very professional actor, kiss is part of one more task of his job. See the video in below and you will understand what I'm saying. 

Bts with Bo Ah

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJT8TPp5/

BTS with PEB

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJTLhU7S/

• Like 2

Hi it's me again.. I've been thinking a lot these days, I don't know if I should share my thoughts but since it has stucked in my head I just decide to go for it.

Until now I have to say that Rowoon makes me really confused. He is the one that get me on this ship and I will never doubt about his affection towards Eunbin, but he has been behaved really weird on social media since June this year:
1. First of all is the following thing on Instagram: He used to follow only the members of SF9, which was totally reasonable because I saw lots of idol-actor doing it. But then he unfollowed all of them, which made all the Fantasys really panicked. And if I'm not mistaken then just one (or two) day later he re-followed them, and bonus all his past and present co-stars.  Maybe Ahn Hyo Seop was the exception because they had never collapsed until that time. This is the very first time I've seen a SK celebrity has a kind of action. I have watched K-drama since I was in 6th-grade and I started using instagram in 8th-grade, and I have to say this is very unusual. All K-actors and idols I know usually remain very stable with their following list. Some follow others (their members, collegues, friends,..) but IN THE FIRST PLACE, some don't follow anyone. With actors, they start following their partner right when the drama is filming (like Chae Jonghyeop, Kang Tae Oh,.. follows Eunbin; Park Hyung Sik and Han Hyo Joo follow each other, Jung Hae In follows Jisoo,..). Like I've said before, I can't even understand why RW made that change? I mean yeah, it is absolutely normal with a normal person, we can follow then unfollow then re-follow whoever we want to blah blah,... But he is a celeb! Especially SK celeb, not Chinese or Thai. His account has millions of followers already, and he should aware all of his actions will cause attention!

2. His interaction on instagram is very weird: well until today I have no doubt about it.

- He has no interaction on instagram with his past co-stars and then suddenly followed them and went to every place to left likes and comments. At that time, he still had the contract as an idol with FNC so I don't think we can blame the company for this. 
- In the whole time DWY was promoted, he didn't like any of Jo Bo Ah posts even the one with couple magazines or teasers; but I saw he liked various of other co-stars and past co-stars posts - both male and female.  And then today, when DWY has ended for two days - he went to JBA account to like her lastest post, which was a commercial posted on 5/9/2023??? I mean wasn't JBA supposed to be the person he has to interact the most when DWY was on air because she was his partner??

- He started following this Kim Min Ha girl at the middle of the night (maybe it was early morning in Korea) when DWY was still broadcasting? Yeah of course it was his choice but I still feel really weird for an actor to follow another female celeb when the drama was still promoting. If RW and Kim Min Ha really have something of an item then he will be the first SK celeb ever that follows his gf when the drama is still going on. Of course I hope he was not that unprofessional.

- Again, when DWY is broadcasting, instead of posting pictures to promote he posted an old picture of him back when he was in Japan with Ahn Hyo Seop?? It was not even a commercial or something at that current time, which would made me feel much more reasonable than a casual pic of him hanging out (and even from months ago). 

3. The pictures: okay after DWY ended then  I'm 100% sure his choice of picture is OBVIOUSLY deliberate. In DWY era he even uploaded much more a lot than TKA era (about the number of pictures), but he DIDN't post a single picture with JBA. If you take a look at his instagram, at what he has posted then you will get why I said his choice is deliberate. As a Robin shipper, it would be lying if I said I wasn't bother at all if he posted with JBA, but I do really question why he did that. If RW and EB are not in a relationship right now so why he still doesn't post anything with other female leads? What was the reason? Is he just simply doesn't like them as much as EB, or he doesn't want the shipping thing with Bo Ah to go too far...? But isn't that means he is giving us a hope and confirming EB is very special to him? If you guys have other answers just go ahead because I really want to know. I hope you aware that DWY was his first romance drama (which has a male and a female lead) ever since TKA ended, and he went back to his tradition of not posting any couple pics with his parner just like he did with EY and SWNK. Actually I'm not the only one who has questions about this, I saw lots of his shippers with Boah got frustrated when he didn't post anything with her (but in the meantime he still liked and commented on the couple picture in director's account?). Yeah I thought I could stay delulu but then today our man decided to stalk Boah's instagram and left a like. For God sake I wish I was him so I could know everything I need to know instead of sitting here and get confused times after times. 

I really do not want to think bad of him because he is a very smart, sophisticated and especially he has very good taste, which is very nice. I just hope that I'm not defending the wrong person

Hello rnie, 

Let me emplain my opinion about why he put a Likes to BoAh now, when DWY is finished. As I work in the marketing department, thinking in  the business perspective, the company only can rate the Ad campaign accounting, how many likes you have once the picture is posted in the IG. I think Rowoon know clearly this rule, this is the reason that he is puting Likes to this kind of post. See also the like he put to PEB of a post related to a Soft drink Ad. 

As you mention, all the behaviour of celeb in social media normally is under controlled. Maybe they have only 10 % of space that allow them to improvise. And Rowoon only cross this line with PEB. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Penny said:

Let me emplain my opinion about why he put a Likes to BoAh now, when DWY is finished. As I work in the marketing department, thinking in  the business perspective, the company only can rate the Ad campaign accounting, how many likes you have once the picture is posted in the IG. I think Rowoon know clearly this rule, this is the reason that he is puting Likes to this kind of post. See also the like he put to PEB of a post related to a Soft drink Ad. 

Hmm sounds not really convincing to me but I will try to think this way. Believe me I'm the one who doesn't want this to happens the most. Until now I'm still trying to look at the positive side to protect the possibility of Robin.

My point is he could totally like Boah post when the series is being promote, but he chose to not do it, and liked the pic when the drama was ended. And it was even a pic she posted over a months ago, so what was his point? And in fact Boah didn't post so much about DWY, just 2 posts - to be exact, and RW could like one of them, he could even like the commercial post he liked today and I'm sure no one was having a problem, because they were just teasers and magazine pics, right? Oh but if there is a positive way to think about it (yes I'm really trying) then I think it would be that maybe RW wanted to liked all of DWY's casts' posts on instagram on their last broadcast day, and maybe he didn't want to left anyone so he just decided to liked Boah last post. But despite that I'm still confused

36 minutes ago, Penny said:

As you mention, all the behaviour of celeb in social media normally is under controlled. Maybe they have only 10 % of space that allow them to improvise. And Rowoon only cross this line with PEB. 

Yes, there is no other way to think differently anyway because the truth is I haven't seen any K-celeb acting like RW on social media. I'm Asian too and I'm quite confident with my knowledge of Kbiz, even Cbiz, but I'm much more closer to Korea since I was a Kpop and Kdrama supporter at a very young age. Anyway, RW is really a bold and brave man so actually I'm not too shocked, I just think that it is a little bit unusual for a young celeb to behave like that on social media... Hope I'm not true at all

Edited by rnie

3 hours ago, rnie said:

RW is really a bold and brave man so actually I'm not too shocked, I just think that it is a little bit unusual for a young celeb to behave like that on social media.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I too found his actions a bit erratic lately.  Perhaps he might be is getting a bit backlash for completely not liking JBA’s post or comments.  

From the BTS I don’t see anything that indicates more than colleagues who trust each other and they are in character.  

My delulu thoughts are, if I was PEB, I would not watch DWY if I was PEB and I’m in a relationship with him.  From one of the talk shows he was in he did express that he would be jealous of his girlfriend for kissing scene and probably not watch those scenes.  I think he would think twice for his girlfriend as well and be considerate and protect her from what she might be hurt watching. She can choose not to watch DWY or he can for-warn her not too but she may not be able to stay off his instagram page.  His instagram page outlives his drama so he is being sensitive to he posts on his instagram page.  Having said that, he cannot completely disregard JBA cause that would also be disrespectful.

But I get the confusion and I can’t even use the excuse that he is too busy because in he is commenting everywhere else.

since DWY is selling the couple and it’s chemistry, he could have pushed that to another level by creating BTS chemistry too but his Promotions and BTS still to me seems very proper. 

Another thought is because he has back to back drama, he might not be able to push the marketing for DWY because it may affect viewership and shipping of his next couple in the Matchmaker.  

Just some thoughts.

i think by the way that his instagram actions have been quite unstable, it is probably himself actually managing it and deliberately doing things including deliberately having PEB has the only female there for now because I think if a manager is managing it would be as sporadic 

31 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

i think by the way that his instagram inactions have been quite unstable, it os probably himself managing it and deliberately doing things including deliberately having PEB has the only female there for now.

Thank you Yuen for sharing, I truly want to know the opinions of you guys on this picture section. Of course I would really love to think that it is because their relationship is special, but RW's way of acting makes me upset sometime that I can't think of that anymore, to be honest. I mean he is unpredictable right...? I tried to wait until DWY was ended so I could be fair to talk about the pictures, and as I said it was deliberate, completely. So can I ask what do you guys think about this intentionality in case they're not lovers? 

6 hours ago, rnie said:

Maybe Ahn Hyo Seop was the exception because they had never collapsed until that time

Maybe in that moment, he has already filmed or agree to filme, the cameo of "a time Called you" 

4 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Just some thoughts.

i think by the way that his instagram actions have been quite unstable, it is probably himself actually managing it and deliberately doing things including deliberately having PEB has the only female there for now because I think if a manager is managing it would be as sporadic 

Hello Yuen,

Thank you for sharing. I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts on our RoBin couple.  Social media interactions from what I have seen are not a reliable way to gauge closeness.  Rowoon and his friends don't interact consistently on Instagram and PEB rarely interacts with her close friends on Instagram. I truly believe that both Rowoon and PEB use social media as an extension of their brand and for advertising purposes mostly.  Both Rowoon and PEB also appear to have close male and female friends.  I agree that Rowoon probably manages his Instagram on his own and not through a social media marketing team. That is why he follows friends and former colleagues and he randomly likes posts.  I actually think that Rowoon is managing his social media like PEB because he is posting personal photos but they are not too personal because they don't show non-celebrity friends, pets or family. Rowoon appears to be careful about posting female colleagues possibly to limit shipping and unnecessary rumors which is similar to PEB's strategy since EAW and previous to TKA.  The only things that I am fairly certain of is that Rowoon and PEB are close friends who rely on each other (which they have shared) and Rowoon and PEB have good relationships with male and female colleagues.

14 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I truly believe that both Rowoon and PEB use social media as an extension of their brand and for advertising purposes mostly. 

Completely agree, the extent of really personal content is very limited other than the extension of their work and what they want to promote plus a very occasional personal touch.  What is interesting is not just looking as KSW’s IG but also PEB’s IG also.  You can see feeling the present of KSW on it.  She has removed other pictures with just her and the male lead and kept one just one but several of her and KSW.  In an interview KSW shared his favourite scene of the one that he saved her on the boat and PEB kept that picture up on her IG when she did the cleaning out of many pictures earlier this year.

So for it wasn’t just looking at KSW IG but also PEB.  Definitely see TKA being a special part of them and as well I truly believe they have a special friend and PEB will alway remain precious to KSW no matter what their relationship is.  

I really enjoy reading people thoughts and thank you all for sharing comfortably :)

I also think it’s hard to try to predict the celebrity actions that’s why i never shipped but this time, I got on that ship without even wanting too and now I am stuck :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rnie said:

Hi it's me again.. I've been thinking a lot these days, I don't know if I should share my thoughts but since it has stucked in my head I just decide to go for it.

Until now I have to say that Rowoon makes me really confused. He is the one that get me on this ship and I will never doubt about his affection towards Eunbin, but he has been behaved really weird on social media since June this year:
1. First of all is the following thing on Instagram: He used to follow only the members of SF9, which was totally reasonable because I saw lots of idol-actor doing it. But then he unfollowed all of them, which made all the Fantasys really panicked. And if I'm not mistaken then just one (or two) day later he re-followed them, and bonus all his past and present co-stars.  Maybe Ahn Hyo Seop was the exception because they had never collapsed until that time. This is the very first time I've seen a SK celebrity has a kind of action. I have watched K-drama since I was in 6th-grade and I started using instagram in 8th-grade, and I have to say this is very unusual. All K-actors and idols I know usually remain very stable with their following list. Some follow others (their members, collegues, friends,..) but IN THE FIRST PLACE, some don't follow anyone. With actors, they start following their partner right when the drama is filming (like Chae Jonghyeop, Kang Tae Oh,.. follows Eunbin; Park Hyung Sik and Han Hyo Joo follow each other, Jung Hae In follows Jisoo,..). Like I've said before, I can't even understand why RW made that change? I mean yeah, it is absolutely normal with a normal person, we can follow then unfollow then re-follow whoever we want to blah blah,... But he is a celeb! Especially SK celeb, not Chinese or Thai. His account has millions of followers already, and he should aware all of his actions will cause attention!

2. His interaction on instagram is very weird: well until today I have no doubt about it.

- He has no interaction on instagram with his past co-stars and then suddenly followed them and went to every place to left likes and comments. At that time, he still had the contract as an idol with FNC so I don't think we can blame the company for this. 
- In the whole time DWY was promoted, he didn't like any of Jo Bo Ah posts even the one with couple magazines or teasers; but I saw he liked various of other co-stars and past co-stars posts - both male and female.  And then today, when DWY has ended for two days - he went to JBA account to like her lastest post, which was a commercial posted on 5/9/2023??? I mean wasn't JBA supposed to be the person he has to interact the most when DWY was on air because she was his partner??

- He started following this Kim Min Ha girl at the middle of the night (maybe it was early morning in Korea) when DWY was still broadcasting? Yeah of course it was his choice but I still feel really weird for an actor to follow another female celeb when the drama was still promoting. If RW and Kim Min Ha really have something of an item then he will be the first SK celeb ever that follows his gf when the drama is still going on. Of course I hope he was not that unprofessional.

- Again, when DWY is broadcasting, instead of posting pictures to promote he posted an old picture of him back when he was in Japan with Ahn Hyo Seop?? It was not even a commercial or something at that current time, which would made me feel much more reasonable than a casual pic of him hanging out (and even from months ago). 

3. The pictures: okay after DWY ended then  I'm 100% sure his choice of picture is OBVIOUSLY deliberate. In DWY era he even uploaded much more a lot than TKA era (about the number of pictures), but he DIDN't post a single picture with JBA. If you take a look at his instagram, at what he has posted then you will get why I said his choice is deliberate. As a Robin shipper, it would be lying if I said I wasn't bother at all if he posted with JBA, but I do really question why he did that. If RW and EB are not in a relationship right now so why he still doesn't post anything with other female leads? What was the reason? Is he just simply doesn't like them as much as EB, or he doesn't want the shipping thing with Bo Ah to go too far...? But isn't that means he is giving us a hope and confirming EB is very special to him? If you guys have other answers just go ahead because I really want to know. I hope you aware that DWY was his first romance drama (which has a male and a female lead) ever since TKA ended, and he went back to his tradition of not posting any couple pics with his parner just like he did with EY and SWNK. Actually I'm not the only one who has questions about this, I saw lots of his shippers with Boah got frustrated when he didn't post anything with her (but in the meantime he still liked and commented on the couple picture in director's account?). Yeah I thought I could stay delulu but then today our man decided to stalk Boah's instagram and left a like. For God sake I wish I was him so I could know everything I need to know instead of sitting here and get confused times after times. 

I really do not want to think bad of him because he is a very smart, sophisticated and especially he has very good taste, which is very nice. I just hope that I'm not defending the wrong person

Hello Rnie,

Thank you for sharing. I think Rowoon probably began following people on Instagram such as friends, his staff and colleagues because he may not have previously had control of his following list since he was in a group and is transitioning now into a solo performer and focusing on acting.  My opinion on why he likes what he likes is a bit strategic, it demonstrates to the public that he has a good relationship with his former and current colleagues when he likes and comments on their posts and it may be a quick way for him to stay connected and maintain good relationships with them. I have noticed that Korean actors tend to work with each other more than once on different shows.  They also share information about who is good and not so good to work with in their industry. Remember how Rowoon shared on different interviews that he had heard PEB was a good person to work with. I think having a good reputation in the Korean film industry is very important and you have to maintain a good reputation to keep getting good roles and to work with good writers, actors and directors.  Rowoon appears to be like most of us who use Instagram and he likes random posts and makes random comments, likely in between his shooting schedules and other commitments.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rnie said:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, but I don‘t quite understand why you have the feeling to defend the wrong person, what exactly are you reproaching him for? He did not share couple pictures on his feed, wasn’t commenting weirdly on JBA‘s instagram posts, but this one like on one of her posts is offending you? I find this difficult to understand… shouldn’t we just be happy that their interaction was so limited?

I believe that in the past he wasn’t allowed to follow anyone but his members. And I further believe that him suddenly following some of his co-actors and friends marked the beginning of the changes we are fully aware of now. I am sure that his decision to leave SF9 was taken some time ago and the negotiations of his new contract were held long before his contract expired in September. So this newfound freedom to manage his social media as he wishes might be part of that. By the way, I read somewhere that he wasn’t unfollowing his members but just changed the settings so that we could no longer see who he was following. I am not an instagram expert, but it seems that it is recognizable by the color of the number of following. In the meantime, I think it was just one day, he started following other people and then changed the settings again.

I think this action and also his sometimes random choice of pictures and stories are proof that he is really managing his instagram account on his own and that there is no professional social media team behind… and I must admit that I like it that way. On lots of other accounts you only see ads and cooperations, but KSW instead tries to post private pictures from time to time. Sometimes these are latergrams, but who cares. It is nice to know that besides work he was able to spend some time with his friend Ahn Hyo-Seop in Japan.

And Kim Min–ha is also another former co-star of him and an actress he seemingly truly admires as we could witness in HOW. I truly wouldn’t give to much importance on likes and follows. At the end of the day instagram is also a tool of networking for the artists. In HOW he stated that he would love to work with her in the future.

I think KSW recently just became a little bolder. Through his actions and words he is telling us that he is feeling free now and ready to live his life in the way he chooses to.

Finally, I truly believe that PEB is and will always be special for him. And I would even say that working with her on TKA might have been a turning point for him and maybe the reason of wanting to become a fulltime actor. Yes, I really believe that TKA and PEB influenced him to that extent :-)

21 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Completely agree, the extent of really personal content is very limited other than the extension of their work and what they want to promote plus a very occasional personal touch.  What is interesting is not just looking as KSW’s IG but also PEB’s IG also.  You can see feeling the present of KSW on it.  She has removed other pictures with just her and the male lead and kept one just one but several of her and KSW.  In an interview KSW shared his favourite scene of the one that he saved her on the boat and PEB kept that picture up on her IG when she did the cleaning out of many pictures earlier this year.

So for it wasn’t just looking at KSW IG but also PEB.  Definitely see TKA being a special part of them and as well I truly believe they have a special friend and PEB will alway remain precious to KSW no matter what their relationship is.  

I really enjoy reading people thoughts and thank you all for sharing comfortably :)

I also think it’s hard to try to predict the celebrity actions that’s why i never shipped but this time, I got on that ship without even wanting too and now I am stuck :sweat_smile:

Hi Yuen,

I agree with you :) All of us in this forum are fans of both Rowoon and PEB and would love to hear news that these two are a couple.  I love analyzing people's non-verbal communication so when I saw what I believed were signs of attraction between them in the BTS of TKA I became invested in this couple. I don't typically ship people either. Since I am in the marketing and communication field, I consider myself a talent spotter. When I saw PEB and Rowoon's talent and saw that they appear to be genuine, eloquent, intelligent and kind- I started supporting them and their projects. 

It seems like Rowoon has some downtime so he's checking out his friends' Instagram posts and liking their endorsement ads.  I think he's probably happy for them and supporting their ads as a friend.  He liked JBO, Yura, and KHY's ig ads to name a few.  I think it's innocent and nice.

To be honest, I have absolutely no fear if there's anything going on between him and JBA.  If you see the BTS of TKA, he and Peb were joined by the hips!  They even sat and leaned on each other while waiting to shoot and they're always stealing alone time!  One thing I've noticed is that his kisses are much more aggressive with JBA and  WJA (She Would Never Know) than with PEB.  For example, in the afternoon joyful kiss scene where PEB pushed him to sit on a rock, he barely opened his mouth and PEB did most of the work!  My interpretation is that if you're comfortable and have no romantic feelings for the other person, you're more free to just go for it.  With PEB, he was definitely more cautious and nervous.  Then again, PEB is a pro and so seasoned that it may be intimidating.  I also see that happened to KTO in WYW kiss scenes.  

Yes!  We're all here because we want to see them together but for me, I rather they have a super strong friendship where they can keep in touch and rely on each other.  I think it'll be more sustainable if they have a project together after Rowoon's military service and then hopefully become a couple.   This ship may take a while to sail!

But then again, if Rowoon is erratic and he's starting to flirt and be all over the place then of course this will be over for me.  PEB deserves better!  Still waiting to see if and when he'll reciprocate the FT to JBA.  Like @Pen G mentioned before, if he sends a FT to JBA with couple photos or signs of affection, then THAT'LL BE IT FOR ME!  

Hi! It’s been a while, been quiet in my own bubble just lurking and reading your shared thoughts here. It’s good to see other’s point of views, you make me think more from a broader perspective. Thank you :) 

Isn’t a good sign that KSW can now follow, like and do his own thing in his instagram? In my opinion, it’s much more healthy knowing that he’s more in control now of his following, liking and commenting to whoever, whenever he wishes to. It’s his social media anyway and I respect him being that way regardless of his reasons. If I support a person, I trust his judgements and his choices. In the first place, I would not support a person had I seen a red flag, in the same way that my choice (of supporting whoever) is a reflection of my own choices. 

I admire people who have a solid ground of their values and what they want, who are not scared of what people would think and say about them while remaining humble and kind. And I’d like to think KSW and PEB have such quality based on what I’ve read about them, their answers on their interviews and my own observation. 

I find KSW wiser than his years same as PEB. And together, they glow differently as if their light combined illuminates my own light within. It’s just so positive that I always want to see them together - just proves how strong their chemistry is. And they’re aware of it, coming from the fishes’ own mouth proves that they could also see and feel it. Perfect chemistry as they said, intense! I’ve seen a clip where Rowoon was asked how he would rate his and JBA’s chemistry, and I was surprised when he answered 50 out of 100, the other 50 would then be filled by the fans LOL what a bold yet honest response! As PEB can’t lie so as KSW :D 

Whatever’s happening behind their social media, with all that they’re going through beautiful, horrible, happy or sad, I’m sure they got each others back. I think and I feel they have mutual respect to each others own growth in their career and that they have a solid friendship, special or romantic, I don’t care, as long as they remain “good” friends. Any strong romantic relationship grounds and started from friendship (I can strongly say this as I’m married to my “boy” friend 20 years now :) ) SO I pray for their friendship to grow more and maybe blossom to a more beautiful relationship in the future (if not yet bloomed lol) But before that, I really wish and pray for another drama together, even a last one before they come out and share a beautiful news with us :D 

Much love and light to all of you here! :heartxoxo:

6 hours ago, Penny said:

Farewell DWY:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJT1uGwy/

Farewell TKA:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXffe7blnsm/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Let see what is coming in DWY blueRay. 

On point! Can’t compare :D The professional KSW (DWY) from his normal self (TKA). So much difference. I’m sure everone can relate to such kind of feeling. There’s a difference between working-while-being-at-home-with-good-people and merely working-professionally-with-good-people. He surely knows how to draw the line, he’s a private person. But would you agree that it’s more of how you feel, what’s in your heart that holds you or makes you cross the line? :)

11 hours ago, Penny said:

Hello shippers, 

The DWY is finished and all the BTS are published, privates pictores from filming crew are also posted in IG. We can get the conclusion that yes, the romcom is moreless sucessful. The story as expected with all the copy paste cliché have convinced lot of International viewers. No doubt. ( sorry but not in my case)

But coming back to our Robin business. I'm still totally confident that the relationship of Rowoon with PEB is much closer than with Bo Ah. 

Eventhounght there are lot of comment in Internet that DWY couple has lot of chemestry, but I could not see Rowoon sit with her or stay in her side off shooting, even he has no any reaction after kiss scene. He just behave  as a very professional actor, kiss is part of one more task of his job. See the video in below and you will understand what I'm saying. 

Bts with Bo Ah

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJT8TPp5/

BTS with PEB

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJTLhU7S/

Love this! So hard to explain that you have to see the difference with their behavious for you to fully understand :) You don’t only see it, but you can really feel it. It makes you feel things! :D

2 hours ago, NTTD said:

his kisses are much more aggressive with JBA and  WJA (She Would Never Know) than with PEB.  For example, in the afternoon joyful kiss scene where PEB pushed him to sit on a rock, he barely opened his mouth and PEB did most of the work!  My interpretation is that if you're comfortable and have no romantic feelings for the other person, you're more free to just go for it.  With PEB, he was definitely more cautious and nervous.  Then again, PEB is a pro and so seasoned that it may be intimidating.  I also see that happened to KTO in WYW kiss scenes.  

Yes!  We're all here because we want to see them together but for me, I rather they have a super strong friendship where they can keep in touch and rely on each other.  I think it'll be more sustainable if they have a project together after Rowoon's military service and then hopefully become a couple.   This ship may take a while to sail!

But then again, if Rowoon is erratic and he's starting to flirt and be all over the place then of course this will be over for me.  PEB deserves better!  Still waiting to see if and when he'll reciprocate the FT to JBA.  Like @Pen G mentioned before, if he sends a FT to JBA with couple photos or signs of affection, then THAT'LL BE IT FOR ME!  

My interpretation for the kiss scenes - it would be based on the storyline. In DWY and SWNK (which I have not watched yet) his character might be more on the aggressive side, the modern kind of being in-love, the i-want-your-lips-in-mine kind of feeling. I guess the character and the story required such a kiss. The bts showed how professional he was… compared to TKA, as if he was drowned after the kiss, the smile, the laugh and their interactions. Yes he hardly opened his mouth; it was gentle and sweet kiss yet full of emotions PLUS his reactions after the cameral roll need no explanations LOL He was so intooooooo his character and Dami but the emotions somewhat crossed the line from reel to real.

Oh well, don’t mind me LOL it’s just me… maybe imagining things, maybe not, maybe I really could see something that they couldn’t fake :D 

@woobin beautifully said.  KSW and PEB is consumed with each other’s presence.  Can’t find the words to explain it but as you said you almost feel it and using the word “chemistry” seems almost an understatement.  

KSW was honest in his replies during the TKA era.  Even wrote on PEB’s post “because of you your majesty, I was happy”.  I think in one of the interviews he even said sometimes his company lets him do whatever maybe I think they can’t control him? I am not sure.  I think he is follows his heart just like the during imperfection concert where he jumped the fence and climbed out into the audience.  That was also bold and I am sure not allowed. 

52 minutes ago, woobin said:

PLUS his reactions after the cameral roll need no explanations LOL

Yes after their sunset kiss, KSW was biting his lips.  It is a his reaction when he is nervous as he said in the TMI during TKA era.  To me he seems to seep out a little bit of shyness around PEB and for some people I agree when you are around a person you like you are more shy and careful where as when you are around friends, you are more relaxed and can be bold and goofy.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

@woobin beautiful said.  KSW and PEB is consumed with mom each’s presence.  Can’t find the words to explain it but as you said you almost feel it and using the word “chemistry” seems almost an understatement.  

KSW was honest in his replies during the TKA era.  Even wrote on PEB’s post “because of you your majesty, I was happy”.  I think in one of the interviews he even said sometimes his company lets him do whatever maybe I think they can’t control him? I am not sure.  I think he is follows his heart just like the during imperfection concert where he jumped the fence and climbed out into the audience.  That was also bold and I am sure not allowed. 

Yes after their sunset kiss, KSW was biting his lips.  It is a his reaction when he is nervous as he said in the TMI during TKA era.  To me he seems to seep out a little bit of shyness around PEB and for some people I agree when you are around a person you like you are more shy and careful where as when you are around friends, you are more relaxed and can be bold and goofy.  

Chemistry is indeed an understatement. No words can describe how I felt when I first watched TKA more so the bts. Even how many times I go back and watch TKA. I’ve watched few bts of other dramas and they were nothing compared to what they showed behind TKA scenes. It was cautious yet genuine. They were respectful of each other’s boundaries but what I and everyone saw was a natural flow of “feelings”(?) They’re careful not to step in the “line” yet they seemed to be at home and at peace when they’re together. Looking from afar it looked like a piece of a puzzle missing then it was finally found to complete it. 

They “know” each other. PEB knows when KSW’s nervous and when something’s cringey for him while KSW knows PEB when she lies, that she couldn’t lie. I guess that’s a step deeper for a friendship between two people. 

How I wish I knew about TKA in 2021! I could have joined this forum early on LOL and I could have ordered the bluray :( 

I’ve read somewhere that KSW will be back in Japan for his fan meeting. Strange that it’s on Christmas Eve. He must have planned this ahead so he could spend Christmas there too (with his family? love of his life?) LOL just teasing my imagination and whoever reads this post. :D 

Edited by woobin

3 hours ago, woobin said:

I was surprised when he answered 50 out of 100, the other 50 would then be filled by the fans LOL what a bold yet honest response! As PEB can’t lie so as KSW :D 

Woah! I didn’t even know about this.  That’s a tricky question and he has to be honest to himself, to PEB and his fans.  That answer is like music to my ears.  He was asked tricky questions just like when he was put on the spot to pick his favourite character where he did give an interesting expression then picked his DWY character and elaborated with because TKA is in the pass.

7 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Woah! I didn’t even know about this.  That’s a tricky question and he has to be honest to himself, to PEB and his fans.  That answer is like music to my ears.  He was asked tricky questions just like when he was put on the spot to pick his favourite character where he did give an interesting expression then picked his DWY character and elaborated with because TKA is in the pass.

Here’s the link:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxK34OBJnps/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I haven’t seen that one though. That was literally putting him on the spot. Funny that he had to explain his answer hahaha 

Edited by woobin