[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwXHr1gp1f-/?

Again PD Nim try to promote the show with privates picture. I think that they want to convert this KDrama as the romcom of the year, something simular as Business Proposal. This kind of show needs lot of couple extra promotion. 

Honestly in my opinión during TKA era Rowoon looks like a real mature Man. He along with PEB complement really well. I suposse that everyone of you perceve the similar feelling. 

I dont think that he and Bo Ah goes along well. I still thinkink that they are trying to create fake chemestry. After two episode I dont have any falling in love feelling. 

22 minutes ago, Penny said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwXHr1gp1f-/?

Again PD Nim try to promote the show with privates picture. I think that they want to convert this KDrama as the romcom of the year, something simular as Business Proposal. This kind of show needs lot of couple extra promotion. 

Honestly in my opinión during TKA era Rowoon looks like a real mature Man. He along with PEB complement really well. I suposse that everyone of you perceve the similar feelling. 

I dont think that he and Bo Ah goes along well. I still thinkink that they are trying to create fake chemestry. After two episode I dont have any falling in love feelling. 

Yeah I saw they have a lot of photoshoot and a lot of couple picture been released. They really tryna make this show a romcom of the year. The amount of photoshoot and interview they have been doing.. and PD posting private picture. Well I’m glad to see PEB tho in upcoming event. 

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

One thing I did notice after rewatching was that when he picked the other characters he was very certain and kept a straight face but when he pick Jang Shin Yu instead of Jung Ji Woon, it seems like he had a different reaction like laughing more and peeked around after and he did take a bit longer to pick between them.  Did anyone notice? Maybe i am overthinking.  I guess after that one time option it eliminated Jung Jo Woon. It would be interesting to see how he would have choose if it was up against his other characters. I get it though because he is promoting his new character which he is definitely proud of and rightly so.  It is also his come back character and he is actually a main lead where his previous drama storyline were more centred on the powerful female leads. 

There was a lot of people who reads body language earlier in the forum.  It would be interesting for them to chime in and see how they analyze it.  

Hello,I signed up to reply to you haha.

Yes I also noticed that he had a special look on his face when he was choosing between Jang Shin Yu and Jung Ji Woon, he watched both of them several times and felt like his choice of Jang Shin Yu probably because of the promotional work.

He and FL do look more like siblings.

My English is not very good, hope you can understand what I'm talking about.

https://t.co/U0Yht1ICJC

Castaway Diva Season 1 Release Date: When Will It Be Out?

The release schedule for Castaway Diva has been officially announced. The show’s debut episode will be on Netflix starting Saturday, October 21st, 2023. The series will comprise twelve episodes, with subsequent episodes premiering every Saturday and Sunday. Fans can enjoy the thrilling journey of Castaway Diva until the highly anticipated season finale airs on Sunday, November 26th, 2023. While the specific durations of each episode are yet to be confirmed, audiences can eagerly await the unfolding of this captivating story.

《TKA》

연모 너무 좋아  :heart: TKA Love:lol:

OST(TKA) in the first half.:D

The second half is another topic.:)

0:45 & 0:47:lol:

※They are appearing to promote Destined With You.※

Spoiler

⬆11:21〜11:27

He looks happy:)

He loves both TKA and DWY:lol: (11:25)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ying2514 said:

Hello,I signed up to reply to you haha.

Thank you :blush:

From what I seem to read, KSW is bad at lying or doesn’t like to lie.  It seems he was stuck with a tough decision since he is promoting his new drama and had to come up with a reason why he didn’t pick Jiwoon that would least offend anyone…..my interpretation. He did say he definitely chooses ShinYu because TKA is over which is very neutral answer I guess.  His reaction before he gave his answer is probably a good indicator that it is a tough question to answer

I think the story line and other casts of TKA were much stronger than DWY.  in TKA episode 1 and 2, the story had engaged me and hooked me to watch further.  The supporting and child casts were extremely good to promote the series. Even more when PEB and Rowoon appeared later.

For me the first two episodes are very important to attract audiences.  I think DWY is getting to top 5 in Netflix may be because Rowoon is in the series since he has so many fans around the world after TKA boomed. 

Anyway, i would love to watch the mystery in upcoming DWY series. 

On 8/25/2023 at 10:49 PM, cherry47 said:

https://t.co/U0Yht1ICJC

Castaway Diva Season 1 Release Date: When Will It Be Out?

The release schedule for Castaway Diva has been officially announced. The show’s debut episode will be on Netflix starting Saturday, October 21st, 2023. The series will comprise twelve episodes, with subsequent episodes premiering every Saturday and Sunday. Fans can enjoy the thrilling journey of Castaway Diva until the highly anticipated season finale airs on Sunday, November 26th, 2023. While the specific durations of each episode are yet to be confirmed, audiences can eagerly await the unfolding of this captivating story.

《TKA

11:21〜11:27:ilike:

He looks happy:blush:

TKA in the first half

The second half is another topic.

He seem happy in the first one because the host lady said that ost of TKA is so good that why he clapped!! 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos or tweets. Thanks!

I watched that too! ...about rwn not choosing jung jiwoon! What like minded people we all are. And like most of you I too got heart broken. Huhu.

:criesariver:

But I think it's about promotion of the drama... Because it's the current one being promoted... because he took longer to answer right???

10 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

One thing I did notice after rewatching was that when he picked the other characters he was very certain and kept a straight face but when he pick Jang Shin Yu instead of Jung Ji Woon, it seems like he had a different reaction like laughing more and peeked around after and he did take a bit longer to pick between them.  Did anyone notice?

The previous ones he had an answer right away and his face looked certain but It was hard for him to pick between jung jiwoon and the current drama/character being promoted... and his reason was because jang shin yu is a new chapter? 

And also... This is the second time I heard him chose the "current one" remember the TMI of yeonmo when he was asked what hair of PEB he likes, short or long? He said long because it's the "current one"  she has... 

And also he did not comment probably to avoid attention to yeonmo... And PEB??... Coz he is after all promoting his current work "destined with you"... Right? And his face definitely seemed different when choosing between shin yu and jiwoon...  you know how if you want to avoid a certain topic you just stay silent and hope it passes by soon until someone changes the topic.... It seemed like that to me... 

:brokenheart:

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 1:01 AM, Pen G said:

You know, what I really don't like in South Korean dramas? Always depicting Korean workers always getting drunk after work. And I mean, really, really drunk. :blush: On Episode 2 of DWU, that is what they showed. AGAIN. I don't watch a lot of SK shows but it seems to me, this is such an over-used trope? Just saying. 

I was shocked by this as well when I just started watching Kdramas. It seems that soju is a big thing in Korea. It's like beer to Germany.

My teenage daughter watches Kdrama as well and I always have to consciously talk to her about this and remind her that it's always a choice to drink or not to drink when she gets older... 

Probably showing those scenes for:

1.) relatability? Many koreans really do love drinking even on week nights... and they drink for like team building purposes sometimes like to build team work and stuff and as a sign of "respect and loyalty", they need to drink. They are being lenient nowadays as PEB mentioned too, you can say that you don't like to drink alcohol now and they'll respect it. 

2.) Product placement? There is this Soju war, it's kinda like pepsi and coke kind of war. they get the currently most popular as their endorser to boost sales. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mktgkat said:

he is after all promoting his current work "destined with you"... Right?

I guess.  The FL lead also went around in circles and gave a long explanation before choosing her current character when having to choose between Jia ( her nine tail) and her current one.  I guess for the promotion it makes sense to choose the current one.  I will believe it that way to feel better  :blush: :sweat_smile:

On 8/26/2023 at 12:36 AM, daisy D said:

I think the story line and other casts of TKA were much stronger than DWY.  in TKA episode 1 and 2, the story had engaged me and hooked me to watch further.  The supporting and child casts were extremely good to promote the series. Even more when PEB and Rowoon appeared later.

For me the first two episodes are very important to attract audiences.  I think DWY is getting to top 5 in Netflix may be because Rowoon is in the series since he has so many fans around the world after TKA boomed. 

Anyway, i would love to watch the mystery in upcoming DWY series. 

Not even a fair comparison. hahahaha.

TKA is an Emmy-award winner with a phenomenal cast and was also commercially successful. So................ yeah!

On 8/25/2023 at 10:21 PM, Yuen10 said:

One thing I did notice after rewatching was that when he picked the other characters he was very certain and kept a straight face but when he pick Jang Shin Yu instead of Jung Ji Woon, it seems like he had a different reaction like laughing more and peeked around after and he did take a bit longer to pick between them.  Did anyone notice? Maybe i am overthinking.  I guess after that one time option it eliminated Jung Jo Woon. It would be interesting to see how he would have choose if it was up against his other characters. I get it though because he is promoting his new character which he is definitely proud of and rightly so.  It is also his come back character and he is actually a main lead where his previous drama storyline were more centred on the powerful female leads. 

There was a lot of people who reads body language earlier in the forum.  It would be interesting for them to chime in and see how they analyze it.  

Funny you say that. On the NF billing (meaning the arrangement of the roster of the names of the main leads). Rowoon was ONLY second in biling to JBA. We were like????? What?????

Rowoon is only SECOND billing to her name. Am I wrong? Please check it again maybe my eyesight is failing me? hahaha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adrianna said:

I must admit they have so many photoshoot..

I also find there is a lot of couple photoshoots for the new drama and they are really cheering for this couple theme but I am biased for TKA and wished that PEB and KSW had more publicity and photoshoots.  On the other hand I am also grateful they didn’t because to me it made their coupleing seem more genuine and that’s probably what really attracted a lot of people to them was how genuine they are.  

Edited by Yuen10

14 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

I also find there is a lot of couple photoshoots for the new drama and they are really pushing the couple theme but I am biased for TKA and wished that PEB and KSW had more publicity and photoshoots.  On the other hand I am also grateful they didn’t because to me it made their coupleing seem more genuine and that’s probably what really attracted a lot of people to them was how genuine and respectful they are.  

Maybe because TKA was more than just a romance show? There were other more serious themes:

1) politics

2) corruption

3) gender discrimination (they were willing to kill a girl just because she was girl)

4) too much patriarchy in the Korean past

5) mans lust for and in power, woman in power

6) murder

7) crime, covering up crimes

8) too much power during the Joseon Dynasty

etc, etc

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

I also find there is a lot of couple photoshoots for the new drama and they are really cheering for this couple theme but I am biased for TKA and wished that PEB and KSW had more publicity and photoshoots.  On the other hand I am also grateful they didn’t because to me it made their coupleing seem more genuine and that’s probably what really attracted a lot of people to them was how genuine they are.  

I agree, w/o even couple a lot of couple photoshoot. They have become powerful couple. They were genuine, and they didn’t even had to try to force their chemistry.

On 8/25/2023 at 6:45 PM, Yuen10 said:

Did KSW not choose his character in TKA? I got confused with what he said when he was choosing between his characters when they asked between the characters in TKA and his new drama destined with you in the video that Cherry shared for part 2 of the interview talk-show.  He mumbled something but the translation in the video wrote something like, the last chapter, it was kinda confusing.  I was surprised KSW didn’t pick his character from TKA.  I always thought he held that character to dearly and was very special but perhaps fret watching that video it might be a self fulling thought and maybe they all are dear to him and maybe TKA is not the dearest.  Just some thoughts of mine

:pensive:

IMHO, Rowoon said this because we all know he had a hard time moving on from TKA and his character. In Tomorrow, he was confused because he was still thinking of himself as Jung Ji Won. We know in our hearts he loved his character in TKA. During the KBS Awards night when Baek was singing live the song "If I", he was holding back his tears. He was choking up. Have you ever seen an actor choke up in his seat because he was hearing an OST song from his TV show? We haven't. That is how much he loved his work and his character at TKA. Even PEB wasn't that emotional. hahaha. Rowoon loved his character, he loved the project. He probably loved his FL, too. hahahaha. TKA landed him and the rest of the cast and crew an Emmy Award. It gave him KBS Awards. He has arrived and his name in now on the "map" because of TKA. 

Saying "it is a new chapter" gives it away. Why not just pick Jang Shin Yu and leave it at that? Why even say "it is a new chapter" or something to that effect? You ONLY say that if you had/have a hard time letting go. For example: if you have a new BF and someone asks you if you love the former BF or the current BF. You would naturally say: "Well, my former BF was the last chapter, my new BF is a new chapter", but obviously you can't just completely forget or shun a former BF. Hope I am making some sense?

I suspect PEB had something to do with it. We know Rowoon was having a hard time. PEB, because she has been in the industry for so long probably told Rowoon to move on from TKA. She probably gave him advice and I suspect the advice PEB gave him was: " Jung Ji Won was a previous chapter".

• Like 1

《playlist》

Spoiler

Destined With You

The King's Affection

https://mtv.jtbc.co.kr/destinedwithyou

https://mtv.jtbc.co.kr/vod/pr10011609/pm10067670

https://mtv.jtbc.co.kr/clip/pr10011609/pm10067668

https://t.co/Jtxs2XLj4w

Spoiler

Spoiler

《Subtitles added by program staff》