The Official 아유미 Thread

motoway065

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ I'm lookin' forward to Mc Mong's perf of Cutie Honey, he cracks me up. Does anyone know when this show will air?

oh and thanks for the pics...like what Dan said, it looks like she is advertising those bags. hehe

Hi Dan

nice meeting you here! hope we get to know each other more here hehe

oooh thanks! i see this commercial on tv all the time and i live in the states! =]

isnt the commercial old though? i wonder why its still playing

ahyoomi and the rest of sugar made me go out and buy nuhgoori ramen

Yeah Hi Esther nice to meet u to! ;) haha i guess that CF for the Ramen worked then!, Unfortunately i've never seen Ayumi's CF's :tears: cuz i live in Australia

Sugar, disbands

Sugar came to the point of disbanding after 5 years since their debut. The group's contract will end at the end of December and aside from Ayumi, who has already pursued a solo career, other Sugar members, Yook Hye-seung and Lee Ha Rin decide to take on solo careers.

"The contract of Sugar, who debuted in December 2001, will expire soon. Because other members chose to go on solo careers, the management decided for the group to disband", Star World, the group's label, revealed on December 20.

Ayumi will sign again a contract in Star World. Yook Hye-seung plans to be an actress while Lee Ha Rin, who is presently living in Japan, wants to start a music career in the said country.

Source: KBS World Radio

credit http://kpopper.com

To be Honest i never really listened to Sugar, i actually first saw Ayumi on X-Man and thought she was Japanese! :wacko: :blush: haha and apart from her i also liked Soo jin.

I guess it was inevitable (the split) seeing as everyone was doing their own thing, GOOD LUCK to all of them!

Oh i just got to watch the Mnet Vibe thingy and Happy Shares. I have to saw that guy on the Vibe night dancing with Ayumi was pretty game :blink: ... then again i would probably do the same thing if i was him :phew:;) haha but it kinda annoyed me the way he kept putting his hand over his mouth when he talked <_<

and the Happy shares epi was funny, esp. the part where Ayumi pulled out her giant spoon to eat with her dancers! haha ... i just wish it had subs :( i would enjoy the Ayumi moments that much more

December 15th 2006

Psy and McMong chose the Ayumi song “Cutie Honey”- Ayumi Happy as Model for Star Female Impersonators

With the string of end-of-the-year concerts, a fierce battle of eye-catching ideas has broken out to lure audiences. Among them, one evergreen is the male singer’s parody of a female singer. By chance, both Psy and McMong chose the Ayumi song “Cutie Honey” to try their shtick on, and fans are anxious to see how it will turn out.

http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news...12150004_01.jpg

Ayumi’s “Cutie Honey”

Psy, who has something of a cult following for his female impersonations, made the decision with the help of his fans. He put the two contenders, Uhm Jung-hwa’s “Come2me” and Ayumi’s “Cutie Honey,” on his homepage and let visitors make the choice. The Ayumi hit won. Meanwhile McMong, who will be giving his first solo concert since his debut, has been working on his Ayumi act since the planning phase of his show. The reason for Ayumi’s popularity as an object of parody: her peculiar stage getup, her unique choreography and her cheery songs make her easy to imitate.

http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news...12150004_02.jpg

Psy(left) and McMong

“Cutie Honey” is itself a remake of a tune by Japanese singer Koda Kumi, and Ayumi notoriously debuted it wearing a skimpy Sailor Moon-like costume that showed off her waistline and did not leave much else to the imagination. Since many singers have already tried their hand at Ayumi impressions, Psy is reportedly taking special pains to get everything just right, from makeup and costume, to the minutiae of her stage mannerisms. McMong, who jumped into his imitation practice this week, is also putting a lot of focus on making sure that the singer’s outfits are recreated to a tee, and plans to create an interesting show complete with exclamations interspersed in the song. They run the risk of being compared to each other, but both say they are just working hard to give the fans a good show.

http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news...12150004_03.jpg

Ayumi couldn’t be happier. “The most important line in the song is ‘a woman with a small, cute butt like me.’ So I hope they can focus on that part and do it well,” she says. “I’m very happy, and if I have time I really want to go to the concert to see them.” Starting on Dec. 22 in Daegu, Psy will perform on the 24th in Gwangju, on the 28th in Busan, and the 31st at the Jamsil indoor gymnasium in Seoul. McMong will meet his fans at the Atlantic Hall of COEX in Samsung-dong, Seoul at 6 pm on Dec. 25.

Source: Digital chosunilbo

Credit: kpopkingdom.com

Whoa, this is so cool!

It would definitely help her popularity rise alot more I guess, and I can't wait to see the performance :rolleyes:

mgyfan

Heh, I first knew about Ahyoomi through Xman too.

I was watching a cut of her dangyunhaji segment with KHD and I fell in love with her :blush:

I only have one of Sugar's album (as in the songs in that album), but I quite liked all the songs in it.

They really sing quite well :D

And I totally LOVE Ahyoomi's voice when she sings.

Thr's one episode of RR whr she, Eunbi and another girl wore bikinis. In that episode, all three girls sang a song and I LOOOOVE Ahyoomi's part!

It was like her voice was different from when she's speaking and when she's singing..

Hang on, I'll go find the clip.

Random Pic

yumi.jpg

Updates from cyworld

yay.jpg

yay2.jpg

yay3.jpg

yay4.jpg

yay5.jpg

yay6.jpg

yay7.jpg

yay8.jpg

yay9.jpg

yay10.jpg

Guest gurly-yang

December 15th 2006

Psy and McMong chose the Ayumi song “Cutie Honey”- Ayumi Happy as Model for Star Female Impersonators

With the string of end-of-the-year concerts, a fierce battle of eye-catching ideas has broken out to lure audiences. Among them, one evergreen is the male singer’s parody of a female singer. By chance, both Psy and McMong chose the Ayumi song “Cutie Honey” to try their shtick on, and fans are anxious to see how it will turn out.

http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news...12150004_01.jpg

Ayumi’s “Cutie Honey”

Psy, who has something of a cult following for his female impersonations, made the decision with the help of his fans. He put the two contenders, Uhm Jung-hwa’s “Come2me” and Ayumi’s “Cutie Honey,” on his homepage and let visitors make the choice. The Ayumi hit won. Meanwhile McMong, who will be giving his first solo concert since his debut, has been working on his Ayumi act since the planning phase of his show. The reason for Ayumi’s popularity as an object of parody: her peculiar stage getup, her unique choreography and her cheery songs make her easy to imitate.

http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news...12150004_02.jpg

Psy(left) and McMong

“Cutie Honey” is itself a remake of a tune by Japanese singer Koda Kumi, and Ayumi notoriously debuted it wearing a skimpy Sailor Moon-like costume that showed off her waistline and did not leave much else to the imagination. Since many singers have already tried their hand at Ayumi impressions, Psy is reportedly taking special pains to get everything just right, from makeup and costume, to the minutiae of her stage mannerisms. McMong, who jumped into his imitation practice this week, is also putting a lot of focus on making sure that the singer’s outfits are recreated to a tee, and plans to create an interesting show complete with exclamations interspersed in the song. They run the risk of being compared to each other, but both say they are just working hard to give the fans a good show.

http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news...12150004_03.jpg

Ayumi couldn’t be happier. “The most important line in the song is ‘a woman with a small, cute butt like me.’ So I hope they can focus on that part and do it well,” she says. “I’m very happy, and if I have time I really want to go to the concert to see them.” Starting on Dec. 22 in Daegu, Psy will perform on the 24th in Gwangju, on the 28th in Busan, and the 31st at the Jamsil indoor gymnasium in Seoul. McMong will meet his fans at the Atlantic Hall of COEX in Samsung-dong, Seoul at 6 pm on Dec. 25.

Source: Digital chosunilbo

Credit: kpopkingdom.com

OMG....i can't wait to see that...ahaha...its going to be funny...

^^^ thanks for the clip!

gurly-yang Pls don't quote pics in your post, we wanna keep the mods happy right?

Elaiine Yeah i remember that RR episode with the bikinis (how could i not? ;) haha) i think she sang the group "Cool's" song

Guest celestialxangel

Here are Ayumi caps from Happy Shares Company part 2 (12.23.2006)

The war is on!

HappySharesCompany-Junjinvs.jpg

Haha trying to take a picture of Ayumi for the Paparazzi show

HappySharesCompany-Junjinvs-1.jpg

Bae Seul Gi giving Ayumi some food

HappySharesCompany-Junjinvs-2.jpg

Ayumi happily eating Suju's Kangin's kimbap

HappySharesCompany-Junjinvs-3.jpg

Ayumi trying to get her doggy to eat

HappySharesCompany-Junjinvs-4.jpg

Yuri eating homemade Kimap from Ayumi

HappySharesCompany-Junjinvs-5.jpg

Ayumi crying on the phone because she misses her Mom :(

HappySharesCompany-Junjinvs-6.jpg

^^^ Sorry to be the 'Rules Nazi' but it's not allowed. Pls edit your post

3. Do NOT post or request for music files (mp3) or music video. As long as the file is downloadable, it is not allowed.

Do not post any file sharing links or ask people to upload a song for you. Doing so will result in closing of that topic and a warning to the topic starter.

Thanks cksdayoff for the video clip. It's my first time seeing Ayumi on Music Fighter. Thanks. It was cute. Does anyone here know Japanese? If they do, can they translate the convo between Ayumi and Younha? Hehe

tvnhongsoojongsecretparlm1.jpg

Ayumi crunking at "Secret Party" lol

I downloaded this show cause I saw Ayumi's name next to it but the show was very..um not for kids. haha

She supposedly performed Cutie Honey there, but they barely showed it.

Here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ACiNoGIBs

I'm Still Looking for this tvMAD.COm episode with Ayumi, Does anyone know a Clubbox which has it? i've tried Mandyquyen but it's not there

Dan

Eh whoops, sorry I didn't know..

eh?...oh the post wasn't directed at u, there was a DL link posted that's all, but it's been fixed now. Youtube links are fine, just no links to DL ;)

Thanks for the pics! although the Sugar one is kinda sad...with the debut and split dates :tears:

Guest vVooOooBitter_SweetooOooVv

Sugar, disbands

Sugar came to the point of disbanding after 5 years since their debut. The group's contract will end at the end of December and aside from Ayumi, who has already pursued a solo career, other Sugar members, Yook Hye-seung and Lee Ha Rin decide to take on solo careers.

"The contract of Sugar, who debuted in December 2001, will expire soon. Because other members chose to go on solo careers, the management decided for the group to disband", Star World, the group's label, revealed on December 20.

Ayumi will sign again a contract in Star World. Yook Hye-seung plans to be an actress while Lee Ha Rin, who is presently living in Japan, wants to start a music career in the said country.

Source: KBS World Radio

credit http://kpopper.com

Oh...wat the heck!!! i'm so sad about that cos i luv all of Sugar's songs... :tears: anyway i'll always prop Ayumi :)

I`m also sad that Sugar is breaking up. But they have good memories together and they`ll always be friends =) .. I can`t wait til Ayumi has her own album. I`m with her all the wayy. I watched Happy Shares Company part 2 yesterday, I was sad when it came to her crying because she misses her family. She won! Haha.

I saw that Selection Couple is going to have a new format for one last episode.

And I caught the preview of it, but why is thr Ahyoomi inside?!

Esther

Can you help translate or see what the clip says?!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Ee2-c3mZ0tY/

Aww this is adorable!

Ahyoomi's signature got first! Haha, clip of it.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zz6yCWQppAU/

Guest Mademoisella

YAY!!! finally a AYUMI THREAD!!

(been waiting just to have one)

How sad, Sugar has disbanded.. :tears:

I hope they all reunite to do something together again..

Well, since this is the Ayumi thread, I'll share my Ayumi's picture too..

Sorry to repeat any images...

ayumichaeyeonac8.jpg

ayumicfzf3.jpg

n2o_1412_55886_1.jpg

ayumi09.jpg

ayumi04.jpg

ayusoo4pv.jpg

ayumi050zp.jpg

ayumi017sb.jpg

sailor.jpg

6a3187b.jpg

ayu4.jpg

ayu3.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

3coll.jpg

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

441d74d79f621.jpg

6a1482a.jpg

ae.gif

6.jpg5.jpg

4.jpg3.jpg

1.jpg

ayu.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK PLZ...

gee I have more but too lazy to post all..

GOOO AYUMI THREAD!!!

AJA!

Archived