Best Phone For Txting?

Guest Laxntiga

Guest Laxntiga

ergonomic design?
I saw the news on yahoo, about some girl who broke the guiness(mmm beer) book of records for the fastest texting, they said the key to good texting is large keypads. I guess it makes sense, but I also think how flat and wide the platform is and how big the screen helps. What do you guys think the best ergonomic phone is for talking and texting or using features? It doesnt have to be pretty, just handy.

Here is the link to the news:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061112/tc_nm/singapore_sms_dc

and here is the pic of the phone: phoneiwant.jpg

Anyone know what phone this is?!

Guest Gigglesx89

From what I can see, it's a Nokia. I'm not sure what model it is though.

Edit:// Uh... I just noticed that the student who broke the world record is a guy.

r3419458469.jpg

Ang Chuang Yang shows his mobile phone to photographers during a SMS competition in Singapore November 12, 2006. Ang, a Singaporean student, broke the Guinness World Record for the shortest time needed to type a 160-character SMS message on Sunday after whizzing through the task in less than 42 seconds in a competition. REUTERS/Vivek Prakash (SINGAPORE)

Archived