[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Edit: BTW, what did Bi said about the camera when Hye gyo said sumtin near at the END (the scene where MH was giving HJE flowers!?! (after he posed nxt to min hyuk)... (i guess KSS was trying to be gay as a joke dat's y he was lyk touching him..LOL...hehe and he was getting scared..!!)THNX! :)

SHK was teasing Bi and KSS (yeah, it's a gay joke thing. hehe) and Bi told her to stop teasing coz the cameras are rolling. Scandals, ya know. :lol:

Guest Naoise

its the senior actress Go Doo Shin for More beautiful than Flower

hahaha.... PuccaGirl, i prefer to think the latter one. :)..... reminds me of a similar incident where bi was asked who he prefers in his leading ladies .... SHK, GHJ and...i forgot the other one and he evaded choosing by saying that they have different styles but when the host persisted he said SHK! :D

I think the other girl is HJH. Ah really he said SHG in the end? :lol:

Guest Naoise

Bi was asked who was the prettiest among his co-starts. At first, he did not want to answer but said SHK in the end.

:blush: Thanks for the info Skylar. Is there a clip of this interview?

:blush: Thanks for the info Skylar. Is there a clip of this interview?

Oh, sorry I don't have it. I just remember someone translating the interview in the old soompi thread. I miss that thread. There's this user hyunjaeloveshyekyo (i think) who really loved Bi-Kyo and gave a very detailed analysis of Bi and SHK's "relationship". She fed my fantasy. :blush:

Guest Naoise

Oh, sorry I don't have it. I just remember someone translating the interview in the old soompi thread. I miss that thread. There's this user hyunjaeloveshyekyo (i think) who really loved Bi-Kyo and gave a very detailed analysis of Bi and SHK's "relationship". She fed my fantasy. :blush:

I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but I love her already :rolleyes:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but I love her already :rolleyes:

I luV her already as well..I wish she's still here...hehe

BTW..Naoise..I lUUUrrrVeeee ur Calendar...its pErfEct!!..I felt deep eMotions Juzt lookin' at It!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

SHK was teasing Bi and KSS (yeah, it's a gay joke thing. hehe) and Bi told her to stop teasing coz the cameras are rolling. Scandals, ya know. :lol:

What id Shk actually said to him??..jzt curious!!

LOL!!..hehe..me2...do u have a video of that interview ur tlkin' about coz I wanna c it!!hehe :D would u mind uploading it pleeze!!...THNX!

oh sorry. don't have it. like skylar i was only able to read the translation posted at the old soompi. i've gone over the pages here hoping someone might have reposted it. unfortunately there was none :(

I think the other girl is HJH. Ah really he said SHG in the end? :lol:

he,he .... yes, he was reluctant to answer it but he did say it. and the host said afterwards something like..."there, it wasn't so hard after all..." :D

skylar, i think you have read the pages of old FH thread countless of times :D .... and i can understand how you feel. i miss that 1000++ pages thread also. it has tons of stuff which are irreplaceable. :tears:

Guest bm05om

She fed my fantasy.

i miss that 1000++ pages thread also. it has tons of stuff which are irreplaceable.

Ahh...that is so true! i missed the old thread.it took me such a loooong time to read it from the beginning till the very end..which was like almost impossible as the thread keeps getting longer and longer..the power pull of Full House :)

sharing some more screencaps from behind-the-scenes/makings..actually i cant remember whether i've already got them up here..but nvm.sorry if this is a double post.this was when the main cast sat down for an interview.

when shk was asked by the interviewer whether she was aware that Bi actually has a six-pack (what kind of a question is that? :D ) :D i love watching Bi when he was like "justifying" shk claims that she didnt exactly know of it because the whole time she sees him he's fully clothed..lol

data03bikyo1.jpg

data03bikyo2.jpg

this was when they were asked about the bed scene in FH,and SHK answered that it isnt exactly a bed scene and that viewers will have to watch it themselves to know what its about,and Bi jokingly said something like 'it's shocking!' ..haha..

data03bikyo3.jpg

some more later..

Guest liu_xing_girl

errr...forgive me for this but what page was the link for the 2nd chili attack & the one w/ SHK teasing Bi & KSS uploaded? my memory's not working full time...hehe! thanks! :D

Guest Naoise

he,he .... yes, he was reluctant to answer it but he did say it. and the host said afterwards something like..."there, it wasn't so hard after all..." :D

:lol: :blush: Yes I mean it is a no brainer who is the most beautiful one right, why he has to make it so hard to answer :phew:

when shk was asked by the interviewer whether she was aware that Bi actually has a six-pack (what kind of a question is that? :D ) :D i love watching Bi when he was like "justifying" shk claims that she didnt exactly know of it because the whole time she sees him he's fully clothed..lol

this was when they were asked about the bed scene in FH,and SHK answered that it isnt exactly a bed scene and that viewers will have to watch it themselves to know what its about,and Bi jokingly said something like 'it's shocking!' ..haha..

bm shi, thanks again for the caps. Hahahaha yeah I watched this one. I think they made fun of Bi when he wore a tattered red tanks in one show singing how to avoid the sun, hihihi poor Bi.

errr...forgive me for this but what page was the link for the 2nd chili attack & the one w/ SHK teasing Bi & KSS uploaded? my memory's not working full time...hehe! thanks! :D

The links:

Here's the link to the clip that has the 2nd chili attack and SHK teasing Bi and KSS:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B9YB3I3Y

Guest PuccaGirl_64

i love that interview bm...'twas soo..funny..But..I swear SHk has seen him widout a top on..she looked at his picture(dat lights up!!!) at his bedroom in FH...at that boat scene when HJE fell off..coz he was lyk trying to prove that he is very MATURE!!..hehehe..

I kept repeating that vid..