[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest xbtcmdx

will some1 upload the making of full house files again? thanx a million

PS: i need them fast! im making full house DVDs as a b-day present for a friend

thankss

Annyeong all! :)

i felt like i've been away from home for so long..how are you all doing?i'm glad to see that all my fellow Full Housers are still going on strong..i've actually been extremely busy with my exams(actually i'm still in the middle of it but i cant resist the lure to come to soompi and of cuz check how u guys are doing)..so i'm stopping here for a while to do some backlogging..i miss this thread so much!

will be back here again later.. :D

hi fullhousers!

just dropping by to say hi to all of you..it feels really nice browsing through the thread..i have to learn how to upload videos and other stuffs during the holidays so i can share to everybody everything i have about fullhouse..a kind of a christmas present to everyone..hehe!

aja aja fighting!

take care everyone..

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1000 ]

gosh..i havent the time to read everything through...but from what i can see there a few new posters in our Full House..so i wanna say welcome and have a good time here :D please feel free to post more..pictures,videos,gifs,requests,questions..whatever you have on your mind pls share it here..Full Housers are all nice soompiers..haha..thank you for everything you guys have been sharing..keep 'em coming!would also like to give a special shoutouts to our FHers who've been really kind and hardworking uploading vids,ngs,etc and fulfilling requests..our very own FH angels..u guys know who u are :)

Oh. In Malaysia, they showed the dubbed version (Mandarin). I didn't really like the dubbed one, I prefer them talking in their own voices.

dats is so true mei yee chan...i personally hate the dubbed versions they show on tv here..i mean .. you watched one k-drama,and then what do you know,the next k-drama you're watching.. the lead guy sounds EXACTLY the same as the one in the previous drama..grr...its fast becoming a pet peeve of mine..

n2o141227893115wx9ec.jpg

this photo is cute.Bi dissapears behind SHK..not. haha :) here's some more screencaps from behind-the-scenes.i thot it was cute when shk was like drinking/eating during the photoshoot and she went 'hiding' behind Bi. Bi's so big compared to her she practically dissappeared lol. and it was even cuter when Bi kinda 'exposes' her ,and SHK went back hiding behind Bi lol. check out Bi's very cute smile at the end ..so adorable.. :wub:

drafull01bikyo1.jpg

drafull01bikyo2.jpg

okay peeps ..thats all for now..will be back after my exam's over..aja aja!

Guest mei_yee_chan

Annyeong all! :)

i felt like i've been away from home for so long..how are you all doing?i'm glad to see that all my fellow Full Housers are still going on strong..i've actually been extremely busy with my exams(actually i'm still in the middle of it but i cant resist the lure to come to soompi and of cuz check how u guys are doing)..so i'm stopping here for a while to do some backlogging..i miss this thread so much!

will be back here again later.. :D

Good luck for your exams!

Aja aja! Hwaiting! :D

hi fullhousers!

just dropping by to say hi to all of you..it feels really nice browsing through the thread..i have to learn how to upload videos and other stuffs during the holidays so i can share to everybody everything i have about fullhouse..a kind of a christmas present to everyone..hehe!

aja aja fighting!

take care everyone..

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1000 ]

Oooo, can't wait. Thanks in advance. ^_^

gosh..i havent the time to read everything through...but from what i can see there a few new posters in our Full House..so i wanna say welcome and have a good time here :D please feel free to post more..pictures,videos,gifs,requests,questions..whatever you have on your mind pls share it here..Full Housers are all nice soompiers..haha..thank you for everything you guys have been sharing..keep 'em coming!would also like to give a special shoutouts to our FHers who've been really kind and hardworking uploading vids,ngs,etc and fulfilling requests..our very own FH angels..u guys know who u are :)

dats is so true mei yee chan...i personally hate the dubbed versions they show on tv here..i mean .. you watched one k-drama,and then what do you know,the next k-drama you're watching.. the lead guy sounds EXACTLY the same as the one in the previous drama..grr...its fast becoming a pet peeve of mine..

n2o141227893115wx9ec.jpg

this photo is cute.Bi dissapears behind SHK..not. haha :) here's some more screencaps from behind-the-scenes.i thot it was cute when shk was like drinking/eating during the photoshoot and she went 'hiding' behind Bi. Bi's so big compared to her she practically dissappeared lol. and it was even cuter when Bi kinda 'exposes' her ,and SHK went back hiding behind Bi lol. check out Bi's very cute smile at the end ..so adorable.. :wub:

drafull01bikyo1.jpg

drafull01bikyo2.jpg

okay peeps ..thats all for now..will be back after my exam's over..aja aja!

Yeah...it's really irritating sometimes. And the dubbed reactions are sometimes so different from the original one. :angry:

But I watched the whole of the dubbed version of Full House anyway. I needed to know what was going to happen.

Bi and SHK are so cute! Thanks for sharing the caps! :)

Hi..does anyone have the clip of the screencaps posted by bm05om?

I downloaded a lot of ngs, making of but i have never encountered that scene before? or perhaps bm05om can tell me where to download it from? thank you very much!

edit: by the way bm05om, ur having ur exams? Good Luck!

Guest strungout

hey full-housers

check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=xXuxiWJ...ch=full%20house

halfway thru the interview, Bi looks at SHK, she turns and they both stare at each other... B)

plus the chinese version of I Think I

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WFO4X8...171B6T7SUTQPPLV

Hi Zacheria,

Thanks for the links! SHK and Bi look so friendly together. Is there any way I can download the clips from youtube? I haven't seen this clip before !! :)

Please tell!!! :D

Hi all FHers,

This is my first K drama that I finish. Usualy I watched a bit2 over astro or TV and that's it..haha. Too much of sad story or love all the way and that really bored me to death (sorry ah..I'm a guy so naturally). I for however, love K movie..especialy those action ones like SHIRI, Brotherhood...etc. FH on the otherhand is a good balance of comedy and love story...really funny.

I'm very bias but now Full House is a 'eye opener' for me into K-drama scene. Not only the actor/actrees were good, the storyline and the entire producer/director really did a good job. Change my perception and I'll start to look more into K-drama.

Just want to say Hi to all sharing interest on this drama. I think Mei Yee is obviously one of our high flyer contributer here...hehe.

Thanks to all !

Cheers !

:)

hello fullhouser!!!]

i m back

I MISS THIS THREAD SO MUCH!!!

i just finish my stpm

My final exam is over....n now i got about half month to spend in soompi

i will try my best to send as many things as possible to keep the thread alive

hello bm05om,

good luck in ur exam

Aja !Aja !Fighting !

Pucca_girl64

hihi

long time no c

how r u??

here are sum gif to fullhousers,

2004033_180x150.gif

2004034_180x150.gif

Guest minamijaa

hello fullhouser!!!]

i m back

i just finish my stpm

hello bm05om,

good luck in ur exam

Aja !Aja !Fighting !

Pucca_girl64

hihi

long time no c

how r u??

2004033_180x150.gif

2004034_180x150.gif

Lookin forward to ur next contribution, then!

Aja aja fighting!! :lol:

hey full-housers

check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=xXuxiWJ...ch=full%20house

halfway thru the interview, Bi looks at SHK, she turns and they both stare at each other... B)

plus the chinese version of I Think I

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WFO4X8...171B6T7SUTQPPLV

thanks for the clips. i just discovered you tube yesterday. it has lots og shk vids

Hi all FHers,

This is my first K drama that I finish. Usualy I watched a bit2 over astro or TV and that's it..haha. Too much of sad story or love all the way and that really bored me to death (sorry ah..I'm a guy so naturally). I for however, love K movie..especialy those action ones like SHIRI, Brotherhood...etc. FH on the otherhand is a good balance of comedy and love story...really funny.

I'm very bias but now Full House is a 'eye opener' for me into K-drama scene. Not only the actor/actrees were good, the storyline and the entire producer/director really did a good job. Change my perception and I'll start to look more into K-drama.

Just want to say Hi to all sharing interest on this drama. I think Mei Yee is obviously one of our high flyer contributer here...hehe.

Thanks to all !

Cheers !

hi!

i'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. there are lots of good k drama but to me FH is no. 1.

jacqie welcome back!

i guess biase_jer and sheivar are still with exams. haven't seen them around.

bm05om good luck on your exams. done with your thesis?

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi Zacheria,

Thanks for the links! SHK and Bi look so friendly together. Is there any way I can download the clips from youtube? I haven't seen this clip before !! :)

Please tell!!! :D

You can only download it in .swf format.

Go to this thread to find out how to ----> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16101

Hi all FHers,

Thanks to all !

Cheers !

Yes, you've gotta LOVE Full House. It's good to hear that you finished wtaching it. My friend, who is also a guy, actually bought the VCD set. I was shocked to hear that as guys hardly watch this kind of dramas, let alone buy it. My brother also wtached it, every now and then when it was shown on TV, though he didn't finish watching it. But he always asked me what had happened (he showed interest in it).

hello fullhouser!!!]

i m back

i just finish my stpm

hello bm05om,

good luck in ur exam

Aja !Aja !Fighting !

Pucca_girl64

hihi

long time no c

how r u??

2004033_180x150.gif

2004034_180x150.gif

Thanks for the GIFs. Yes, please do keep this thread alive! :D

Guest hanhan04

Hi B18C-R, welcome on board! I am glad that you enjoy watching FH as all of us do. Visit here often and we would like to hear your comments and insights of FH.

Guest strungout

You can only download it in .swf format.

Hi,

Thanks for the link but........I tried the suggested method and failed. :(

I'll just have to wait for some kind soul to upload it here.

Anyways ....

Would like to share some thoughts on the data files I've been watching (3X already).

Bi has great chemistry with SHK onscreen and off. The whole cast look like such great friends and seem to like to tease each other. I've seen KSS using a fern to tickle the PD (one of the making of files), KHW (screen name) teased Bi about his 6-pack abs, Bi teasing SHK with the elephant (just as she was patting it, He booed her...funneee!!) SHK feeding Bi a chili in the last scene while YJ & JE fight over who was to clean the table. Unfortunately in the serial you only see her holding something out to him and him protesting.

Actually this was the second time she had fed him a chili. Once at the table (final scene all 4 were eating)... heheheh.. he innocently took a bite only to realise it was HOT! SHK then covered her mouth obviously laughing at him...Bi looked at her and at first his expression said 'Whassup?' ...when he realised she knew his mouth was burning, he started to laugh but not openly as they were filming KSS and KHW. He tried to drink the wine but it was of no use, meanwhile SHK was almost doubled over with laughter. When the PD yelled cut, they burst out laughing.

Then when YJ and JE were clearing the table, SHK chased Bi with the chili. He took a bite and then spit it out when PD yelled cut. She (her back was to the camera) must have thrown a little tantrum becos you could see she threw the other half of the chili on to the table (Bi had bitten half) then Bi 'hhruumphed' her. [sounded like exasperation but indulgent). He might have said somthing but I don't know korean. Everything was done in good fun!

It's all soooo cute. I love watching them 'fight' in real life.

Think I've rambled on for long enough...... can't share this at home. I'm the only FH fanatic at home. :P