[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest chinaeyes711

Annyeonghaseyo!!!!

can anybody here knows where can give me a link where in I can watch Fullhouse with english sub? thank in advance.

with regards of what ^echan^ has posted, all we can do right now is wait and wait and wait until both of them are ready to annouce what ever announcement they will make if ever they are decided to announce it to the public, I know, we, their fans are been waiting for that announcement for the longest time. Let us all hope and pray that what ever we are wishing and praying to happen will happen soon. as for me, all I can do is visit different forums and sites, hoping to read something about our "favorite couple" .

Fullhouse is still the best Kdrama for me, it never lost its charm on me everytime I watch it. still hoping for a new project between Bi & Hyekyo.

Have a nice day everybody!!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SnowB_all

I feel very very sad to see these lovely pictures cos it's psed and it's totally fake - almost like "so near & yet so far" - yes it's good to see only but we are waiting in anxiety to see it emerging to reality. The good news promised from 2 years ago to now still dangling in the air almost like fooling little kiddies!! Hiyah, everyday fighting aza aza and still fighting with no weapons maybe have to prepare for war to see some explosion! To see their chemistry working must continue with next drama and the finale will erupt by then possibly end of 2009 - that's my gut feel. Meanwhile make-do with pluie's faking pictures to kill boredom.

Yeah, "till Kingom comes", we will have to just enjoy Pluie and her disciples' PSed. As long as Bi and Kyo are neighbors, their "Full House" will continue to rock.

Echan... we do have the same "gut feel".

Guest chin_ai22

Annyeonghaseyo!!!!

can anybody here knows where can give me a link where in I can watch Fullhouse with english sub? thank in advance.

with regards of what ^echan^ has posted, all we can do right now is wait and wait and wait until both of them are ready to annouce what ever announcement they will make if ever they are decided to announce it to the public, I know, we, their fans are been waiting for that announcement for the longest time. Let us all hope and pray that what ever we are wishing and praying to happen will happen soon. as for me, all I can do is visit different forums and sites, hoping to read something about our "favorite couple" .

Fullhouse is still the best Kdrama for me, it never lost its charm on me everytime I watch it. still hoping for a new project between Bi & Hyekyo.

Have a nice day everybody!!!

hi there chinaeyes! you can watch fH on my multiply site, chinai22.multiply.com :)

Guest chinaeyes711

hi there chinaeyes! you can watch fH on my multiply site, chinai22.multiply.com :)

Annyeonghaseyo!!!

^chin_ai22^ Annyeonghaseyo Chingu!!!! kamsahamnida for answering my request. I also have a dvd copy but a friend of mine is asking a link where she can watch it over the net. again, thank you very much for sharing the link.

have a nice day everybody!!!

Guest thasaranaki

Omg... It's been ages since my last posted... Glad to see this thread still going.. You guys are awesome and thanks for the pics.. How I wish they can be together like that.. Look at their smiles.... it just so sweet!

Guest kierelun

Full House encore marathon series completed today - 4 episodes in one sitting & whole drama in 3 weekends. The more one re-watched the more one feel like this reel is becoming real and alive. Their love is so strong and inspite of verbal abuses & yellings, they always miss and cannot do without each other. It's now 4 years later from where they started, if there is trust and loyalty they will survive through a successful path but meanwhile treading sensitively to maintain a flawless discreet relationship, cannot afford to have any slip otherwise will hurt deeply.

Guest b00kw0rm

Keke i bought this drama. Third time watching it i think?

It took me two days to rewatch cause i only left the room to pee and eat haha.

wow, you win the award for No. 1 Fan :tongue2:

This time round, I dunno why but I felt irritated with the wife's character. I felt she lead the friend on and wasn't straight with him. Many times she could have told him she was not interested in him.

@pluie yeah it's sad taht those pics just a fake

and I do make a crime to those ladies that I replace their face (ups ^^)

@echan I agree with you, I hope to see them to do any project togather sooooooooooooooooooooooonnnn

@tisya thx for comment dear, I promised will do many good crime again for our couple (^^)v

aza aza fighting!!!!!

Guest .moony.

haha this is quite random but does any1 hav the picture of Bi rain holding SHK and hes wearing the key necklace? im lookin for that pic everywhere >.<

Gina Arinda ... great PSed...!! They look so real. Thank you.

thx snowB_all

btw BiKyo Singapore got this autographs from Hyekyo n PD Pyo

CCI04092008_00003.jpg

CCI04092008_00002.jpg

CCI04092008_00005.jpg

BiKyo family Singapore gift this coconut cake to the SHK n crew

IMG_0029-1.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

cr 2 BiKyo Family HK

I'm envy them much

This is an old pic (2005), and they already glued kekeke

e1dfca3992.jpg