[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest tisya

Deka, Oh yah started with a naughty smile, and then a complaining face and

teary-eyed, its a good sequencing of emotions ha. Thank you.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shooting_Star<3

i think this is the first drama i watched... and i fell in love with it *-*

cant describe it in words.. just fantastic... ^^

wont forget this time in summer when i watched it....

Am doing the FH re-watch marathon this weekend. Any company?

same here. im in episode 5. ive just finished watching the changsa, china promo. im hoping that they do drama or movie in the near future (2008) :lol: :lol: :lol: . even just a CF will do. hay, i really miss bi and shk. every time i feel like this i always watch changsa promo, it made me happy.

Guest tisya

same here. im in episode 5. ive just finished watching the changsa, china promo. im hoping that they do drama or movie in the near future (2008) :lol: :lol: :lol: . even just a CF will do. hay, i really miss bi and shk. every time i feel like this i always watch changsa promo, it made me happy.

Danmicana, I think most of us are doing the same, after all the commotions especially in the part of SHK,

for her new projects, we all go back to our loveteam in FH. This is healthy as we still are hopeful and looking

forward for their team-up in a drama or movie.

Guest pro000

This was the first drama I saw from Korea, but for some reasons, I haven't finished it since I did a marathon these couple of days! It sure is a wonderful drama, although it really is silly a lot of times when you might prefer them actually being sincere for once.

I was really hoping to catch the subbed special of this drama, but it seems to be out of date :(

I am soooo far behind. My reason was that my first search, long time ago, was YouTube. And there the video got all messed up at third episode and forth :( Then I saw Goong/Princess Hours, and since then had to see all dramas with Yoon Eun-hye ofcourse :P I tried that series The Devil, but it is by far the most boring series I've come across. Maybe the circumstances wasn't the best at that time, but still it lacks all I hold dear in that genre!

Guest pnai82

Watch this very interesting video by arirang showbiz extra #438 April 30 2008 :

No. 1 top best couple in a Korean TV drama was won by SHK & Rain - Full House

You will love Lena Hong's commentating that the hottest 2 stars were rumoured to be a real life love life after their collaboration in this drama and hopefully if they are really dating they will turn out to be "the couple of the century".

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Tv_Vod_High2.a...p;vod_key=44760

whew! music to my ears.. well, i really hope they were real couples for now, but they were keeping it secretly to us.. hehe! ;)

Guest notafreak924

This is one my favorite dramas ever. I stayed up late and sneak just to watch and finish this drama sooner. :P

I agree with you all. They should make another drama if it wouldn't be a sequel of FH.

Guest karcorvil

There is a news that Song Hye Gyo will make another drama this july with Pyo Min Soo (director of Full House)....What do you guys think? Is it Full House 2?....I hope!

And she has a new movie also called "1949".

There is a news that Song Hye Gyo will make another drama this july with Pyo Min Soo (director of Full House)....What do you guys think? Is it Full House 2?....I hope!

And she has a new movie also called "1949".

'karcorvil'...HI!....Welcome to Full House thread.....SHK,another drama with PD Pyo will be *The World They Live In*....collaborate with Hyun Bin. :)

Guest chin_ai22

This is one my favorite dramas ever. I stayed up late and sneak just to watch and finish this drama sooner. :P

I agree with you all. They should make another drama if it wouldn't be a sequel of FH.

that is our ultimate wish here too :)

Guest Janie Simply

What petition, no need petition, it might have been granted already :rolleyes:

Here's the tidbits:

ZZZ.jpg

My Daily | Article enter 2008.05.29 15:53

原创翻译:转贴请注明宋慧乔中文网

http://media.daum.net/entertain/

Popular manga 'Full House' animated film to be released next Fall

21 Dream Pictures, Animation Company (AU) & Comic writer Ms. Won has signed a contract last month to produce an animated film on ' Full House '.

Full House drama was made popular by Rain & SHK in 2004; Director PD Pyo who directed the KBS 2TV drama will be the executive producer for this production and they will use the theme song "Fate" for the animated film. They plan to involve the staff from previous Full House in this project as well.

21 Dream Pictures revealed that they are currently working in China for a large scale distribution and China and South Korea will have a press conference soon to reveal this exciting project; They hope to broadcast the animated movie 'Full House' in Autumn 2009 in Korea, China, Japan and the rest of Asia.

Source: My daily via Baidu

Hope they will involve Rain & Kyo back for the dubbing; On other news BYJ & CJW has agreed to dubb the animated film for Winter Sonata; this is a co-project with Korean and Japan TV; their production will begin in the Fall and be on air by April 2009.

46.jpg

Baidu: credit as labelled!

918a3add12bdbb205882ddd3.jpg

Guest chin_ai22

Am doing the FH re-watch marathon this weekend. Any company?

snow_B count me in! im on episode 9 :)love it! anyway guys if you cant find Fullhouse on Youtube,

you can visit my site. chinai22.multiply.com and click the videos i have the directors cut of FH! :)

it doesnt work for me as well. sigh :mellow:

oh, i wonder why too... <_<

ONE of my FAVOURITE dramas. Hilarious moments, romanic, and <3. Honestly, I doubt I can find another drama that can top this one.

thank you bebeETOILE, and welcome to FH thread! :) we're thinking the same way too :)

What petition, no need petition, it might have been granted already :rolleyes:

Here's the tidbits:

ZZZ.jpg

My Daily | Article enter 2008.05.29 15:53

原创翻译:转贴请注明宋慧乔中文网

http://media.daum.net/entertain/

Popular manga 'Full House' animated film to be released next Fall

21 Dream Pictures, Animation Company (AU) & Comic writer Ms. Won has signed a contract last month to produce an animated film on ' Full House '.

Full House drama was made popular by Rain & SHK in 2004; Director PD Pyo who directed the KBS 2TV drama will be the executive producer for this production and they will use the theme song "Fate" for the animated film. They plan to involve the staff from previous Full House in this project as well.

21 Dream Pictures revealed that they are currently working in China for a large scale distribution and China and South Korea will have a press conference soon to reveal this exciting project; They hope to broadcast the animated movie 'Full House' in Autumn 2009 in Korea, China, Japan and the rest of Asia.

Source: My daily via Baidu

Hope they will involve Rain & Kyo back for the dubbing; On other news BYJ & CJW has agreed to dubb the animated film for Winter Sonata; this is a co-project with Korean and Japan TV; their production will begin in the Fall and be on air by April 2009.

thanks janice sis! for the article! :) i hope shk and bi will dub that! since they are the cast in drama!