[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest hanhan04

I was also gonna say that I luv fatgrrl_slim's avatar...sooo nice...luv these 2...

I've been going to youtube and looking at some FH, SHK and Bi related stuff(vids)...I'm enjoying it soo far..coz i jst can't get enough of them..and on some interviews i've been hearing SHG's name..I wanna know what it is about!! if any1 would lyk 2 translate please do so..THNX..hehe..u c im a big BI-KYO fan..hehe :D

http://www.youtube.com/w/Bi---Interview-in...cUyKs&search=Bi

http://www.youtube.com/w/Se7en-vs-Xiao-Zhu...rch=full%20hous

The first one is only part of the interview where the hosts asked Bi who did he like most among three actresses: SHK, Hori Lee, and Park (can't spell her name). He did not make a selection but the hosts said that maybe Park's personality is good for him and he said that Park is a friend of his and she's a very nice person. Then they also talked about working with beautiful actress, such as SHK, he was always asked about her wherever he went. So, he would mention that his 3rd album is out...(that's when he used his finger to show 3).

The second one is about his visit to Taiwan while he was still filming FH. He was asked if SHK gave him any advice before arriving Taiwan and Bi said that SHK told him to show his best and he would do fine. There's really not much.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest storme

*saving our thread from the 4th page* :)

Hi guys!!!

hmm, haven't been here for a while..maybe i was just busy lurking at the my girl thread these days..hehe!!:) but anyway, as much as i enjoy watching my girl these days, nothing will replace fullhouse and bi-kyo, ever!!:)

oh, and that black and white wallie of fatgrrl_slim looks really good..:)it can be used as a poster for a dark or deep melodrama with Bi-Kyo..hehe!!!

aja aja fullhousers!!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1680 ]

Guest PuccaGirl_64

The first one is only part of the interview where the hosts asked Bi who did he like most among three actresses: SHK, Hori Lee, and Park (can't spell her name). He did not make a selection but the hosts said that maybe Park's personality is good for him and he said that Park is a friend of his and she's a very nice person. Then they also talked about working with beautiful actress, such as SHK, he was always asked about her wherever he went. So, he would mention that his 3rd album is out...(that's when he used his finger to show 3).

The second one is about his visit to Taiwan while he was still filming FH. He was asked if SHK gave him any advice before arriving Taiwan and Bi said that SHK told him to show his best and he would do fine. There's really not much.

THNX hanhan_04 for the translations...gonna watch it again...hehe..THNX..I wonder y he didnt wanna say sumtin 'bout SHG..he's probably fed up of giving the same answer everytime?? or sumtin might slip out of his mouth that will make the korean media go crazy!?! *dreaming again!!* LOL :rolleyes:

:phew:

THAT's sweet of SHG!!

Guest Naoise

Well, that's because people (crew members and audience) were teasing Bi for being too romantic that gave them gooseflesh. :P:P:P . He was very serious, wasn't he? :D:D:D

Ah so that's what happened that caused him to be a bit weird :lol: Aish poor Bi, he probably wan't acting during that scene :phew: (jk) No wonder borrowing FGS's description he looked like he was caught with his hands in the cooking jar jajajajaja. And for SHG to tease him about it too....:P

Guest shinebi

Well, that's because people (crew members and audience) were teasing Bi for being too romantic that gave them gooseflesh. :P:P:P . He was very serious, wasn't he? :D:D:D

I'd say so!! He WAS being serious about being a romantic kind of guy!! SIGHS... Oh the things I would do to for them to be together.... -_- .... I just can't stop imagining them two together.. getting married with kids... thier kids would be gorgeous and CUTE as heck!! Okie, I am thinking way ahead of myself.. -_-

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I'd say so!! He WAS being serious about being a romantic kind of guy!! SIGHS... Oh the things I would do to for them to be together.... -_- .... I just can't stop imagining them two together.. getting married with kids... thier kids would be gorgeous and CUTE as heck!! Okie, I am thinking way ahead of myself.. -_-

don't worry shinebi...ur not the only 1 thinking ahead of yourself...most of the time I pray to have a dream about these 2...LOL :sweatingbullets: aren't I weird!!...BTW..not only they'll have gorgeous kids but VERY TALENTED as well!!...HAAAY!!! :phew::rolleyes:

Guest xillusions

Aiya! My friend borrowed my Full house(DVDs) but she doesn't understand korean I also lost all the subs <_<

does anyone know where i can download them?

Guest mei_yee_chan

Aiya! My friend borrowed my Full house(DVDs) but she doesn't understand korean I also lost all the subs <_<

does anyone know where i can download them?

Do you want the director's cut subs or the normal ones? Just making sure because you said DVDs.

Guest forgetmeNOT

can anyone please upload LQ versions of eps 1-8 on megaupload? clubbox isn't workin for me anymore, for some reason T____T thanks so much

do you know who won the daesang?

its the senior actress Go Doo Shin for More beautiful than Flower

THNX hanhan_04 for the translations...gonna watch it again...hehe..THNX..I wonder y he didnt wanna say sumtin 'bout SHG..he's probably fed up of giving the same answer everytime?? or sumtin might slip out of his mouth that will make the korean media go crazy!?! *dreaming again!!* LOL :rolleyes:

:phew:

THAT's sweet of SHG!!

hahaha.... PuccaGirl, i prefer to think the latter one. :)..... reminds me of a similar incident where bi was asked who he prefers in his leading ladies .... SHK, GHJ and...i forgot the other one and he evaded choosing by saying that they have different styles but when the host persisted he said SHK! :D

Guest jtpooh

Hi I am looking for the background music played when rain professed to Song while at the tent in the last episode,think its the instrumental version of the song by Lee Bo Ram...

Do you know where I can get music/piano scores and music videos for drama 'FUll House' too..

Guest xillusions

Do you want the director's cut subs or the normal ones? Just making sure because you said DVDs.

whats the difference? :sweatingbullets:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

hahaha.... PuccaGirl, i prefer to think the latter one. :)..... reminds me of a similar incident where bi was asked who he prefers in his leading ladies .... SHK, GHJ and...i forgot the other one and he evaded choosing by saying that they have different styles but when the host persisted he said SHK! :D

LOL!!..hehe..me2...do u have a video of that interview ur tlkin' about coz I wanna c it!!hehe :D would u mind uploading it pleeze!!...THNX!

Guest mei_yee_chan

whats the difference? :sweatingbullets:

The diff is that the directors cut has extra scenes meaning the subs will be a little different.

Guest shinebi

hahaha.... PuccaGirl, i prefer to think the latter one. ..... reminds me of a similar incident where bi was asked who he prefers in his leading ladies .... SHK, GHJ and...i forgot the other one and he evaded choosing by saying that they have different styles but when the host persisted he said SHK!

ummm... that is sweet! Bi and SHK!! <3

Guest shinebi

don't worry shinebi...ur not the only 1 thinking ahead of yourself...most of the time I pray to have a dream about these 2...LOL aren't I weird!!...BTW..not only they'll have gorgeous kids but VERY TALENTED as well!!...HAAAY!!!

It's good to know I am not alone! <3 I agree Pucca girl, they will indeed have some TALENTED Kids!!!

whats the difference?

xillusions, the directors uncut has more scenes in it... I was suprised on the cute parts they cutted out!! I was so ahppy when my set came and I didn't know I had ordered directors uncut and the scenes popped up... I was glad it was the Director version...I recamend the Director's version!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

FINALLY I was able to have dat 2nd chili attack Video...LOL I enjoyed it even though I dnt understand wat they're saying..but does any1 know if there are subtitles for it..THNX!!

:)

Edit: BTW, what did Bi said about the camera when Hye gyo said sumtin near at the END (the scene where MH was giving HJE flowers!?! (after he posed nxt to min hyuk)... (i guess KSS was trying to be gay as a joke dat's y he was lyk touching him..LOL...hehe and he was getting scared..!!)THNX! :)

Guest mei_yee_chan

I recamend the Director's version!

But the DC is super expensive, amee!!!! I'll try to get it when I start work and that means I'll have to wait for almost 2 years!!!! :crazy:

FINALLY I was able to have dat 2nd chili attack Video...LOL I enjoyed it even though I dnt understand wat they're saying..but does any1 know if there are subtitles for it..THNX!!

:)

Good for you. But seeing their actions is really good already. English subs would be an added bonus...hehe :P