[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you bm05om and fatgrrl_slim for the caps and clip of the photoshoot! They look sooo good together. :D

Nuruladha, the konglish lyrics for the song are:

Gom se ma ri ga han jibe isseo

Appa gom, omma gom, agi gom

Appa gom eun dung dung hae

Omma gom eun nar shin hae

Agi gom eun nomu giyo wo

Oeseulk oeseulk char han da

Haha, I can hear Bi and Song Hye Kyo singing it right now. ;)

Guest mei_yee_chan

mei_yee..I still ahven't done that 2nd chili attack..se I'm not really good at those things..hehe..pabo me..I still haven't got what to do even though with your many instructions...hehe..I'll try and do it once..again..I'll just ask sumbody who knows it kk...hehe

:lol: Palli palli get someone to help you then!!! But all you've gotta do is download the Real Alternative and the vid (which you already have)

Can someone please show us the link of the last scene everyone is talking about? Can it be seen in YOUTUBE? that's the only site i can open. I'm a computer illiterate. Thank you so much......oh, I feel so helpless.

Please refer to fatgrrl_slim's post.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1098619

Another poll which has Full House in it.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...6entry1238986

Guest himawari

Hi, strungout! And Hello to everyone FHers!!! :D

Thanks for all the MV's and Photoshoots clips, i love it! Thank you so much!! :D

I just wanna ask if anyone has the FH party clip. The one i looked for in the few first part of this thread was not working anymore.

Please, i love to see that! Thank you, thank you in advance! :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi, strungout! And Hello to everyone FHers!!! :D

Thanks for all the MV's and Photoshoots clips, i love it! Thank you so much!! :D

I just wanna ask if anyone has the FH party clip. The one i looked for in the few first part of this thread was not working anymore.

Please, i love to see that! Thank you, thank you in advance! :D

Here's the clip together with the subs.

FH party

Subtitles

Oh, I was watching it again and I found out how to write joryu 조류

Guest Naoise

Glad to know I am still sane hehehehe. Since I showed that scene to my sis and she just stared at me blankly afterward <_<

Anybody know why Bi didn't attend the FH party?

Mei Yee, I voted. FH aja2!! ^^

Guest mei_yee_chan

Glad to know I am still sane hehehehe. Since I showed that scene to my sis and she just stared at me blankly afterward <_<

Anybody know why Bi didn't attend the FH party?

Mei Yee, I voted. FH aja2!! ^^

Haha.....Did she look like this --> :blink: ?

No idea. He wasn't recording at that time, or was he?

Yeah!!!! Are they still in the lead?

Guest Naoise

Yeah pretty much a combination of :blink::huh::wacko: hehehehe

No I don't think he was recording at that time. Maybe he left for US already? I remember he went to US after FH. But SHG was in the FH party though, and if I remember correctly I think she left to US first before Bi did.

MNIKSS is in the lead now. The ratings for MNIKSS were crazy afterall. But FH will always be the best in our hearts right? ;)

Guest mei_yee_chan

Yeah pretty much a combination of :blink::huh::wacko: hehehehe

No I don't think he was recording at that time. Maybe he left for US already? I remember he went to US after FH. But SHG was in the FH party though, and if I remember correctly I think she left to US first before Bi did.

MNIKSS is in the lead now. The ratings for MNIKSS were crazy afterall. But FH will always be the best in our hearts right? ;)

:lol:

Hmmm....no idea then.

Definitely.....I doubt anything can replace it.

Guest storme

happy new year fullhousers!!!:)

so nice to be back here..just finished reading all the back pages since my last visit..wow, what can i say? i enjoyed reading everyone's post..hehe!!! i was smiling all throughout..it really feels good surrounded by people who loves the same things as i do, meaning, fullhouse and bi-kyo..:)i belong!!!!

yah, it's been a year since bi-kyo attended the kbs awards..but, like what i said before, since we're all getting our daily dose of fullhouse (well, at least everyone's trying to despite busy, busy skeds..hehe!!), it doesn't feel like a year has already passed..everyone can still hear hyegyo-shi's gom se mari and bi's i do in their minds..:) and i feel it will last a long time before anybody can forget them..i'm sure everyone here wouldn't ever forget..:)

so i'm praying that this 2006 would bring all of us more pages, more sharing, more insights (and maybe dreams or speculations..hehe!!!) and more healthy, lively and friendly discussions..:)

aja aja everyone!!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...opic=72&st=1640 ]

hiyee mei-yee!!!!:)

well, i'm back!!things are going fine..back to work now..hehe!!!just posted in our favorite thread and said my regards to everybody here..

my friend was not able to watch fullhouse during the holidays..she was reading the narnia book..hehe!!oh well, i should have brought the cds home, if i had known..i'm listening to fullhouse OST and the dance with doc and this i promise you MV right now..hehe!!!i think i is playing now..:)

hope you had a great start for the year, despite your exams..aja aja mei-yee!!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...5entry1240235 ]

Hi I was wondering if FULL HOUSE won any awards last year apart from the "Best Couple" award?

hi!

here are the awards they won:

The Top Excellence Award (최우수상)

Ahn Jae Wook (Oh! Must-win Bong Soon Young) 안재욱 (오필승 봉순영)

Song Hye Gyo (Full House) 송혜교 (풀하우스)

Oh Yun Soo (The Second Propose) 오연수 (두번째 프러포즈)

Chae Si Ra (Terms of Endearment) 채시라 (애정의 조건)

Excellence Award (우수상)

Soh Ji Sup (Sorry I Love You) 소지섭 (미안하다 사랑한다)

Bi (Full House) 정지훈 (풀하우스)

Han Ga In (Terms of Endearment) 정지훈 (애정의 조건)

Park Sun Young (Oh! Must-win Bong Soon Young) 박선영 (오필승봉순영)

Popularity Award (인기상)

Soh Ji Sup (Sorry I Love You) 소지섭 (미안하다 사랑한다)

Bi (Full House) 정지훈 (풀하우스)

Song Hye Gyo (Full House) 송혜교 (풀하우스)

Im Soo Jung (Sorry I Love You) 임수정 (미안하다 사랑한다)

Best Couple Award (베스트커플상)

Soh Ji Sup, Im Soo Jung (Sorry I Love You) 소지섭, 임수정 (미안하다 사랑한다)

Song Il Kuk, Han Ga In (Terms of Endearment) 송일국, 한가인 (애정의 조건)

Song Hye Gyo, Bi (Full House) 송혜교, 비 (풀하우스)

Ahn Jae Wook, Park Sun Young (Oh! must-win Bong Soon Young) 안재욱, 박선영 (오필승봉순영)

hi...

newbie here :waves crazily: well, not technically...I don't know if I had alredy introduced myself...oh, well...just board me in as a newbie. I love this drama - my first Korean drama and I got hooked, real bad I tell ya. Anyway, love SHG as an actress and I'll be checking this thread more often :D

soutsada! nice to see you here. :D

shinebi, your wallie is simply beautiful as always

and i love those screen caps....so lovely, bm05om. thanks

Hi,

Just wondering, is there a difference between the top excellence award and the excellence award?

from what i understand its kind of best perfomer and 2nd best performer .... and aside from this, there is also the highest award or the yun gi daesang award which goes to only one. kinda like the best of the bests...... :) they sure do give lots of awards

trivia:

when shk received her top exellence award you might have noticed in the clips that bi was no longer around. he had to dashed off to MBC to perform. :)

Wonder if they consider doing a "FULLHOUSE-THE MOVIE". In the Philippines if a drama series becomes a hit they make it into a movie for the big screen and it always, almost always becomes a hit. I'm wishing with a kind of ending YJ and HJ having children.... DREAM ON.... mwahahahaha!

Another poll which has Full House in it.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...6entry1238986

Thanks for the link! I voted Full House of course :). It's winning by one vote! Kim Sam Soon is in second, of course.

Here's the clip together with the subs.

FH party

Subtitles

Oh, I was watching it again and I found out how to write joryu 조류

Thank you for posting the vids and finding out how to write joryu!! :D:D