[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest soutsada7

hi...

newbie here :waves crazily: well, not technically...I don't know if I had alredy introduced myself...oh, well...just board me in as a newbie. I love this drama - my first Korean drama and I got hooked, real bad I tell ya. Anyway, love SHG as an actress and I'll be checking this thread more often :D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muggle

Hi all, happy new year to everybody.... just to drop it....i always read this thread...anyway i found and article on the net about rain and shk.... just wanna share...

the url is http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,4136,99650,00.html

Is there a Song in Rain's heart?

ARE Song Hye Kyo and Rain a pair?

The Korean media is abuzz with the news that the two hot stars, both 23, have been seeing each other since last August.

A showbiz insider said that their love developed after Hye Kyo broke up with Lee Byung Hun and she was feeling lonely and hurt.

Rain, whom she saw every day on the set of the drama series Full House, had comforted her - and that naturally led to more.

Although the couple have previously brushed off romance rumours, new revelations point to their affair.

Rain's buddies were reportedly quoted as saying that they have long known that he is in love, and the few times in the past year that Hye Kyo holidayed in the US coincided with Rain's trips there for his music lessons.

Hi all, happy new year to everybody.... just to drop it....i always read this thread...anyway i found and article on the net about rain and shk.... just wanna share...

the url is http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,4136,99650,00.html

Is there a Song in Rain's heart?

ARE Song Hye Kyo and Rain a pair?

The Korean media is abuzz with the news that the two hot stars, both 23, have been seeing each other since last August.

A showbiz insider said that their love developed after Hye Kyo broke up with Lee Byung Hun and she was feeling lonely and hurt.

Rain, whom she saw every day on the set of the drama series Full House, had comforted her - and that naturally led to more.

Although the couple have previously brushed off romance rumours, new revelations point to their affair.

Rain's buddies were reportedly quoted as saying that they have long known that he is in love, and the few times in the past year that Hye Kyo holidayed in the US coincided with Rain's trips there for his music lessons.

Hi Muggle, the same article has been posted a few pages back. This is just a rumor.

Guest bm05om

shinebi..thats wonderful!you know i always enjoy your work.. ^_^

talking about the rehashed BiKyo gossip suddenly popping up here and there in the news,we all know Bi was at SHK's vip movie premiere right?and Han Eun Jung was also there if i'm not mistaken.sheeeshh..you'd think there might at least be a pic of the 3 of them at the event of something..if not a photo of just Bi and SHK..you know 'ex co-stars/friends' pic kinda thing..darn i wish the reporters present had taken some photos of the leads of the movie with the celebrity guests at the event..at least we would have some new photos of them together to ogle at.oh well.. <_<

here's another set of caps... who says our Yj and Je can only be funny and cutesy..they make one hell of a sexy and sultry couple too :P

fhc1copy.jpg

this series is STRONGLY reccommended but be warned it is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and there is no cure!!

that is such a prefect description for Full House!!..and yes..there is a cure..the cure is actually the drama itself :D just make sure you take your daily dose of FH and you'll be quite fine ..lol at least it worked that way for me ..

Guest honey_ping

shinebi..thats wonderful!you know i always enjoy your work.. ^_^

here's another set of caps... who says our Yj and Je can only be funny and cutesy..they make one hell of a sexy and sultry couple too :P

fhc1copy.jpg

that is such a prefect description for Full House!!..and yes..there is a cure..the cure is actually the drama itself :D just make sure you take your daily dose of FH and you'll be quite fine ..lol at least it worked that way for me ..

Gosh, I love this set of caps.....the most beautiful, sexy picture of the most beautiful couple in the world.......huh! :phew::D ...they're just so sexy!

Guest mei_yee_chan

hi...

newbie here :waves crazily: well, not technically...I don't know if I had alredy introduced myself...oh, well...just board me in as a newbie. I love this drama - my first Korean drama and I got hooked, real bad I tell ya. Anyway, love SHG as an actress and I'll be checking this thread more often :D

Hi soutsada7!!!! *waves crazily back* :D

Haha....great to hear that you got hooked, REAL BAD!!!! :lol:

Hoping to seeing you more often!

mei_yee_chan, thanks so much for everything! i appreciate your help!!

No probs. :D

just make sure you take your daily dose of FH and you'll be quite fine ..lol at least it worked that way for me ..

I try to. *exams* :fury:

Guest katrina_0887

hi im new here too... Full House is my favorite K-drama too...

i just want to say that I really miss this couple (bi-kyo)...

Guest Naoise

BM shi, thanks for the lovely caps. Aish these two, my heart sighs blissfully whenever I see these two together :wub:

BTW I just rewatched my FH clips, do you guys notice when shooting the very last scene in the drama, you know when the two at the pier facing the ocean in each other arms, when the director said cut, Bi was a bit weird. Aish I don't know how to describe it. Anybody know what I am talking about or it is just my imagination went on overdrive? :P

BM shi, thanks for the lovely caps. Aish these two, my heart sighs blissfully whenever I see these two together :wub:

BTW I just rewatched my FH clips, do you guys notice when shooting the very last scene in the drama, you know when the two at the pier facing the ocean in each other arms, when the director said cut, Bi was a bit weird. Aish I don't know how to describe it. Anybody know what I am talking about or it is just my imagination went on overdrive? :P

Naoise, you made me laugh! :) I thought I was the craziest bi-kyo fan, but you take the cake! :w00t:

Now, show me this clip so I can scrutinize too and feed my fantasy of bi and hye kyo together.

Guest mei_yee_chan

hi im new here too... Full House is my favorite K-drama too...

i just want to say that I really miss this couple (bi-kyo)...

Hi katrina!!!! Everybody in this thread misses them too.....hug.gif

Really? *scurries of to find the vid*

*edit*

Couldn't hear the "cut" from the director. He looked like the loving husband he....erm, LYJ is...hehehehe :P

Guest PuccaGirl_64

naoise or mei-yee..can one of u pleease share the vid in ysi or megaup..preferably...thnx!!!

i dnt think ive seen that vid b4!!

:)

Guest Naoise

The video is in the extra disc from the FH DC DVD. I am still tech challenged, don't know how to rip the clip from the dvd :(

The scene is at the last & longest clip in the extra dvd, you know with the two hosts driving to FH at the start of the clip ^^

Mei yee, I didn't hear the word "cut" myself, but you can tell the moment the director said it since everybody took off their "acting face" and started to laugh etc ........... except Bi! Hahaha :P He still looked very much in the scene even after a while. So did anybody notice it also or I need to start visiting a shrink? :unsure:

Skylar, I always go loco everytime I finished watching FH. It just has that effect on me :P But looking at this thread, I think the craziest Bi-Kyo fan title is highly contested around here kekekeke.

Guest mei_yee_chan

The video is in the extra disc from the FH DC DVD. I am still tech challenged, don't know how to rip the clip from the dvd :(

The scene is at the last & longest clip in the extra dvd, you know with the two hosts driving to FH at the start of the clip ^^

Mei yee, I didn't hear the word "cut" myself, but you can tell the moment the director said it since everybody took off their "acting face" and started to laugh etc ........... except Bi! Hahaha :P He still looked very much in the scene even after a while. So did anybody notice it also or I need to start visiting a shrink? :unsure:

Yeah...he really looked like he was so into the scene. :P And a little blur too! Haha (sorry, was looking at wrong clip)

soz naoise...but i dnt have the DVD!!hehe..my copy of FH is onlt dwnloaded from my5minutes on my comp..hehe..

It's the one we labled the second chili attack. The one you were asking how to play the video (real media). So you should already have it. :D

Guest strungout

THANKS bm05om for the Caps !!!! They look so good together ! :w00t:

Do you have the clip from which the caps are taken? Would love to see the photoshoot! :D

Mei yee, I didn't hear the word "cut" myself, but you can tell the moment the director said it since everybody took off their "acting face" and started to laugh etc ........... except Bi! Hahaha He still looked very much in the scene even after a while. So did anybody notice it also or I need to start visiting a shrink?

yeah, he did look a bit 'weird', smiling and kinda quiet, plus he looked at SHK who was laughing so hard! The director had called out 'excellent' for the take!! SHK repeated it laughingly. This just goes to show how wonderful their chemistry is! :lol: The shot took only one take and it was EXCELLENT!!!!! heheheh B)

Sooo......you don't need a shrink!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I'm such a hopeless case. :lol: I checked the clip just to see what you gals have been talking about and you're right, Bi did look a bit weird after the PD shouted 'cut!' He looked like a boy whose hand was caught in the cookie jar. :D And SHK was teasing him about it, too.

Re: the photoshoot caps, here's the clip: http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0I13D3X...AO1BD8F98J6SEEI .

Guest PuccaGirl_64

mei_yee..I still ahven't done that 2nd chili attack..se I'm not really good at those things..hehe..pabo me..I still haven't got what to do even though with your many instructions...hehe..I'll try and do it once..again..I'll just ask sumbody who knows it kk...hehe

Can someone please show us the link of the last scene everyone is talking about? Can it be seen in YOUTUBE? that's the only site i can open. I'm a computer illiterate. Thank you so much......oh, I feel so helpless.