[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

hi mei_yee and all fullhousers!! :)

merry christmas everyone!!

hmm, our thread is on the 4th page..gotta do something..hehe!!:)

been busy lately that's why i haven't been getting my daily dose of fullhouse stuffs, hehe!! i promise to make up for those "fullhouse-less days" during the holidays..:) anyway, been reading through hyekyo's thread here at soompi and finding some really interesting insights..like, after a year has passed since hyekyo sang 'gom se mari", people are still eager to hear her sing it and all of us still smile and maybe feel nostalgic about those scenes in the series..:)it just shows how magical and memorable fullhouse is in the hearts of its followers..after fullhouse, i loved other kdrama series, too but at the end of the day, i still come back to watching this particular series..i will never fully understand why but all i can say is that i feel really contented after watching it..:)

youngjae and jieun's love story was a unique one, and i love the concept that a movie star fell for an ordinary girl but with a pure heart..it just mean that love really is not superficial..the series had all the right touch to leave a mark on its viewers..:)

well, aja aja everyone!!:)

take care!!

:)

hi FHsers advance merry xmas!

hi storme!

i love the way you said it. its same with me. i recently finished watching Fashion 70's. It's good and have a nice story but i felt depressed afterwards thus i have to go back to Full House. as Wendy said FH is really an antidote for depression. :). If i'm a psychologist or psychiatrist i'll make a study on this.

btw, i was in CTH thread...and there was a story that when SHK and CTH were filming in the Philippines, someone were calling Bi's name ....ha,ha... seems he mistook CTH as Bi. :D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the way you said it. its same with me. i recently finished watching Fashion 70's. It's good and have a nice story but i felt depressed afterwards thus i have to go back to Full House. as Wendy said FH is really an antidote for depression. :). If i'm a psychologist or psychiatrist i'll make a study on this.

btw, i was in CTH thread...and there was a story that when SHK and CTH were filming in the Philippines, someone were calling Bi's name ....ha,ha... seems he mistook CTH as Bi. :D

Now I REALLY need FH to cheer me up, I need LYJ to cheer me up ! :D Especially tomorrow when I know what happened for the ending of Ijuksa ! Poor Bi, to meet such a fate ! :(

Can some kind soul post some happy and cheeky pics or caps from FH ? I'm too depressed to do it ! :blink:

Thanks !

• Like 1

hiyee fullhousers!!!:)

wow, i'm really glad everyone's here!!! yehey!!!:)

ijuksa's ending soon? it seems that it's not going to be a happy ending based on Wendy's post..hmm, you have to ready your fullhouse stuffs so you can momentarily forget Bi's fate in Ijuksa..like everyone else, Wendy, YoungJae would surely make you smile..:)

hi gemt, are you filipina, too? i just lately learned that hyekyo and taehyun shot a particular scene here in the philippines..and some people were calling him Bi? haha!!! they remembered Bi in fullhouse which ended airing way before my sassy girl was shown here in moviehouses..the power of fullhouse..:)

it seems that it's Bi's mannerism to put his fingers on his lips when he's serious..hehe!!he looked cute in his eyeglasses in the vip premier of hyekyo's movie..i'd like to believe he was intent on listening and watching the stars, especially hyekyo, when they were talking on stage..makes me feel really good inside thinking about it...hehe!!:)

aja aja everyone!!!

this thread really feels like home with all of you here!!:)

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

Guest fatgrrl_slim

IJUKSA just ended and I am depressed as hell. :( I need some Full House to cheer me up!

I had an FH moment watching IJUKSA's final ep. (A little bit of spoilers here, but it's a minor scene anyway, so I hope I won't get bombed for this) There is a scene where Eun Suk (Shin Min Ah) cooked chige for Bok Gu (Bi). When he tasted it and he cringed, I half-expected him to say, "ya! Is this soup or stew?" :lol: I don't think SMA can give justice to the word "multi-player", though...

hi there fatgrrl_slim!!:)

so, ijuksa ended tonight? well, i hope it went well, though from what i've read so far, it's not a happy end..anyway, i smiled when i read your post..hehe!!! that "multiplayer" line is solely Han JiEun's and it wouldn't be the same if others would say it..you're right, Shin Minah will not be able to give justice to it :) i can still hear HyeKyo saying it right now, with the bandanna and the apron..:) just like "gom se mari","aja aja fighting" and "wangsagajji", the "multiplayer" line is JiEun's (HyeKyo's) trademark, too..:)

aja aja!!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

i just noticed this while watching the clip of Bi attending the premier of My Girl & I (Blue Alert)...when CTH & SHK were speaking at the stage & the camera focused on Bi, he looked like he was seriously looking straight & trying to concentrate on the stars of the movie. He was even doing his familiar pose w/ his finger on his lips. I wonder who he's intensely looking at... :rolleyes: Hahaha...oh, well...don't mind me. I'm not even sure if Bi's shot was even taken simultaneously while CTH & SHK were infront. :lol:

Hahahah! I like the way you think!! It occured to me too but I wasn't sure if he did it while looking at SHK and CTH. Anyway, there was another scene where he waves vigorously at someone in front at the premier and ........ I like to think he was waving at them too. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Hahahaha I guess all Bi-Kyo dreamers think alike. I thought the same too when I watched both the premiere clips! :rolleyes: I asked my sis to watch them and her reaction was: "huh....what is there to see?" <_<

I am so happy to know I am not alone ^_^

hiyee fullhousers!!!:)

wow, i'm really glad everyone's here!!! yehey!!!

ijuksa's ending soon? it seems that it's not going to be a happy ending based on Wendy's post..hmm, you have to ready your fullhouse stuffs so you can momentarily forget Bi's fate in Ijuksa..like everyone else, Wendy, YoungJae would surely make you smile..

hi gemt, are you filipina, too? i just lately learned that hyekyo and taehyun shot a particular scene here in the philippines..and some people were calling him Bi? haha!!! they remembered Bi in fullhouse which ended airing way before my sassy girl was shown here in moviehouses..the power of fullhouse..

it seems that it's Bi's mannerism to put his fingers on his lips when he's serious..hehe!!he looked cute in his eyeglasses in the vip premier of hyekyo's movie..i'd like to believe he was intent on listening and watching the stars, especially hyekyo, when they were talking on stage..makes me feel really good inside thinking about it...hehe!!

Someone mistaken CTH for Bi? :o Aigoo, they are very different even from a far

Guest PuccaGirl_64

i just noticed this while watching the clip of Bi attending the premier of My Girl & I (Blue Alert)...when CTH & SHK were speaking at the stage & the camera focused on Bi, he looked like he was seriously looking straight & trying to concentrate on the stars of the movie. He was even doing his familiar pose w/ his finger on his lips. I wonder who he's intensely looking at... :rolleyes: Hahaha...oh, well...don't mind me. I'm not even sure if Bi's shot was even taken simultaneously while CTH & SHK were infront. :lol:

DOn't worry coz ur "view" is making me SMILE reallly W...I...D...E!!! LOL... I agree he did look intense or was he just biting sumtin!! LOL

Guest fatgrrl_slim

From what I saw on the clips, he was nibbling on his fingernail. I don't know why... usually, people unconsciously bite their nails when they're anxious or nervous. In Bi's case, I can't tell why.

I'm currently detoxifying myself from IJUKSA by watching Full House NGs. :D

I saw p-balleerina's translation at SHG thread. Thanks again.

I agree with everyone who said that FH is an antidote for depresison of anykind. Add to that, I watch it if someone pisses me off (excuse the term) so i'll just have positive fibes. I hate stress... and I love fullhouse.

IJUKSA just ended and I am depressed as hell. :( I need some Full House to cheer me up!

I had an FH moment watching IJUKSA's final ep. (A little bit of spoilers here, but it's a minor scene anyway, so I hope I won't get bombed for this) There is a scene where Eun Suk (Shin Min Ah) cooked chige for Bok Gu (Bi). When he tasted it and he cringed, I half-expected him to say, "ya! Is this soup or stew?" :lol: I don't think SMA can give justice to the word "multi-player", though...

Pau, there was another scene with Bokgu's expression similar to Youngjae's but I can't recall. When I watched last epi. of Ijuksa, I saw it but forgot it in my misery. I think when he was DJ. Thank goodness, I've seen Ijuksa through and now back to FH joy and LYJ's ssagaji ways. :lol:

Guest strungout

as Wendy said FH is really an antidote for depression. . If i'm a psychologist or psychiatrist i'll make a study on this.

Hiyah! I often marvel at FH's cheerful effect on me too!!! :D It's like a pick me up ... better than prozac!

A kind of Vitamin H (for Happiness).

I don't know if anyone else has read the FH manga comics (in English) that Mei Yee uploaded recently but I've read thru them and they are pretty good!! Not as good as the drama serial but clever and witty too. In fact some of the quarrels and insults are very humorous!! I can just imagine Bi and SHK acting out the scenes. One funny quarrel involved JE insulting YJ that he was not sexy at all to her and he retaliates by kissing her and then she tries to puke. But of course both are shaken by the kiss!!

The comics are kinda cute and worth a read if you're thirsting for the YJ & JE tandem like me. I just imagine Bi and SHK acting the comics out :lol::rolleyes:

Anyway, like someone said earlier, this thread feels like home to me!!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I just got my FH back from my friend and just in time too! IJUKSA is definitely a depressing drama, even though Bi looks so HOT, but I still prefer LYJ. Everytime I watch it, I get this funny grin on my face because the lovely couple are so cute together!

luckycarrienew: Thanx! Even though I didn't make it, I luv the pple on my banner!

>O< man i started watching this on youtube.com -0- like around.. 4 PM and then i got to episode 15 at 2 in the morning T_T omg i woke up at 8 since i don't sleep late like others and so i finished like. at ...3 PM -0-

T^T 6 hours of sleep because of this drama

worth it :D i love it it's kinda funny their wedding portrait... she's soo short HAHA Bi ( Lee YoungJae) Cute :D hahah his attempt on kissing her keeps being spoiled by.. her friends and his father HAHA :D

cute though ahah =]] i like this drama the best out of all i've watched.. way better than MLSS that i have to say :D

i think it would've been better if HyeKyo (JiEun) had like bangs during filming she always had the braids so it kinda ticked me =[[ lOL haha i like i prefer her hair straight then like wavy-ish

-NANCY

Nancy, I like her hair straight too ! She looked so much younger then. Well she is short and Bi is tall ! :P Notice whenever she talked to him in her flat footwear, she really had to tilt her head and looked up at him ! :lol: What a pair... :D

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I was watching the special features disc from my FH DVD last night to detox myself from the depression that is IJUKSA and when the tent scene part came up - the one where LYJ was declaring his love for HJE - I suddenly felt like crying (something that NEVER happened to me in all 16 episodes of IJUKSA!). What the heck was wrong with me?? :unsure: Somebody bop me in the head, please...

Anyway, a couple of clips to download:

From Arirang TV Showbiz Extra, Dec. 18, 2005 episode -

Extra Plus - feature on the Korean Wave; Bi and Full House were mentioned: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10VPV92U

Star Focus featuring Song Hye Kyo: http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U6EM4E3DWHML3JNLXPTEZIN0B

credits: me and arirangtv.com

Enjoy!

I was watching the special features disc from my FH DVD last night to detox myself from the depression that is IJUKSA and when the tent scene part came up - the one where LYJ was declaring his love for HJE - I suddenly felt like crying (something that NEVER happened to me in all 16 episodes of IJUKSA!). What the heck was wrong with me?? :unsure: Somebody bop me in the head, please...

Anyway, a couple of clips to download:

From Arirang TV Showbiz Extra, Dec. 18, 2005 episode -

Extra Plus - feature on the Korean Wave; Bi and Full House were mentioned: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10VPV92U

Star Focus featuring Song Hye Kyo: http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U6EM4E3DWHML3JNLXPTEZIN0B

credits: me and arirangtv.com

Enjoy!

Pau, no more crying please...had enuf of that in Ijuksa thread. Will watch FH and Rainy Day DVD to erase the image of him at the final scene, still giving me bad vibes about it !

Thanks for these links !

Guest himawari

Hi! Im new here, actually, i was here before, but soompi was down and changed a lot, so i didnt have time to come back, but anyway im Himawari again, and nice to be here at FH Thread again. I love both Bi and Song Hye Kyo so much!

Anyway, can i ask for a favor please :( , can anybody upload an MV again of FH, cause I've been trying to upload the file that they post from YSI, but it says that the file was already expired.

Please, please.... and thank you so much! :)