[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

if you would look closer, bi was wearing a ring while he was watching the premiere.. i think it was the same black ring that both of them wore after shooting the series of full house..

Sorry, don't want to burst your bubble, but the ring is his mom's so he's always wearing it. But I'm not sure if SHK has a similar ring or not. While watching the KBS drama award where they asked her to wink, I saw her wearing a plain silver ring on her finger, but i don't think its a "couple" ring or anything, even though I wish it was.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mei_yee_chan

Hi! Can someone please tell me where I can download all the NGs, behind the scenes and extras again please? I miss Bi-Kyo too much and must watch it again, but the sexybi clubbox already deleted them. I can download off of clubbox or yousendit/megaupload.

Also does anyone know if there's a difference between the Director's Cut ver. that are sold by Yesasia and Annyoung? The box looks different so I was wondering if they have diff. NGs or not. Thanx again!

I'm uploading for some Full Housers. Will PM you.

Guest hanhan04

i love this drama and hate it.. love it because its the best drama in the whole world.. hate it becuz it makes other dramas just... not live up to it..

hmoob_xiong,

You scared me for a little while... :o

But very well-said about loving and hating it... :lol:

Guest emjizzle

hello~ i know that this drama has been out for a while but I JUST started watching it... and I was wondering... does anyone have:

EPISODE 2 and EPISODE 3 that they're willing to share on YSI please?

From what I've seen so far... it's awesome. Haha... now that I'm done with finals, FULL HOUSE here I COME! =P

i love this drama and hate it.. love it because its the best drama in the whole world.. hate it becuz it makes other dramas just... not live up to it..

lol .. exactly my tots.........

I end up watchin other dramas half way becoz of nothing compares to FH...

Finally there's IJUKSA.. but still..

FH will hold a special place in my heart.... I love it to bit..

and I think.. there is somethin going on between SHK/BI...

the chemistry is unbelievable... not ordinary... there must

be somethin...

Eventually ... we will know.. :)

Bam, you are a girl after my own heart! Heheheh I share your belief too ^^ :P

BTW there is a longer clip for the premiere at the SHG thread. A must watch for Bi-Kyo lovers :wub:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Some say that Bi was at the premier bec he'a a good friend of CTH. But who cares... HE WAS THERE !!!!!!! ....and they saw each other :P

LOL!! I agree!!..For us he was der coz of \SHG!! ( look wat fh done 2 us!!) :D were so addicted to it STILL and so to its couple!! Who can 't agree they're just the BEST couple!! LOL

be somethin...

Like I said they're the bBEST couple ON and hopefully Offscreen!! GA11 I luv dem so much 2 b 2geder!!

BI-KYO fanatic!

Guest marc3lla

this was a good series. omg. the ending kiss was so gah. they could've done a better job.. they were both so passive.

but yeah. i love this series. it was so sweet. bi. i love him. he's so cute. shg.. she is sucha natural beauty. i love her three bears song..

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Han Eun Jung (Kang Hye Won in FH) also attended the My Girl and I premiere. Now that I think about it, it's not really a big surprise that the FH group is there to support the movie. Aside from SHG, Lee Young Jae's halmoni is also in the cast.

be somethin...

I am so with you bam!!! :P

Some say that Bi was at the premier bec he'a a good friend of CTH. But who cares... HE WAS THERE !!!!!!! ....and they saw each other :P

:rolleyes: you are right. CTH is one of Bi's best friends.but Bi didnt go to the premier of CTH 's another

movie previous to this one. :lol: At that time ,he was also busy shooting his new drama.

Guest pinkjiawen

Hi! Can someone please tell me where I can download all the NGs, behind the scenes and extras again please? I miss Bi-Kyo too much and must watch it again, but the sexybi clubbox already deleted them. I can download off of clubbox or yousendit/megaupload.

sexybi cb will reupload that and other files in time. Just needed to clear out most of the files to accumulate points before. But now all's good. :D I'll tell em to prioritize that. ^^

Guest mei_yee_chan

A clip of Song Hye Kyo singing Gom Se Ma Ri at KBS Love Letter last December 16:

KBS Love Letter - Song Hye Kyo - Gom Se Ma Ri

Isn't it amusing that after a year or so, people still can't get enough of her singing that song? :)

Thanks! Great vid! I never tire of seeing her or hearing her sing the 3 bears song! She's just so cute!!!!!!!

:D

So true. She's just too cute! And her "dance" was just hilarious (in the drama).