Xu Ruo Han as Lu Renjia
Xia Ning Jun as Xu Youzheng
Qin Shan as Yun Zhu
Wang Jia Meng as Zhao Chenxuan
Jin Chong as Zhao Chenyao
He Cong Rui as Zhao Chenyi
Yu Xin Yi as Yu Zixin

Synopsis:

Interning doctor Lu Ran Ran and game designer Wang Chen Yi accidentally enter the virtual reality game he designed for his sister.  Together they experienced the strange unfolding of events of the imaginative and mysterious world Wang Chen Yi created. 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 1 month later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2023] Catch Up My Prince 公子不可逑