[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Watching the full video of SJH’s Africa volunteer made me tear up

Last September, Seo Ji Hye visited Sikasso, Mali, Africa with the international children's rights organization “Save the Children”.

Mali is one of the poorest countries with a per capita income of $1,207 (USD, 2010 standard), and the majority of the people suffer from absolute poverty.

In particular, while working with a boy named Draman, who dreams of becoming a doctor but needs to work at the cornfield to earn while he wishes he could go to school right now, the sad story brought tears to Seo Ji Hye's eyes.

Draman, who turned 9 this year, spends the day in the cornfield, not at school or at the playground. 

Even though he was sweating profusely under the scorching sun, he answered with a bright smile, saying, “It can’t be helped,” and made the adults watching solemnly. 

The boy said that it is better to study even when he has time to rest.

Seo Ji Hye expressed her sadness saying, “It hurts my heart that a child whose only wish is to study has to head to the corn field every morning to work and help out his family”.

She continued, “I am so proud to see that they do not lose their dreams of studying despite difficult circumstances.

0688-AED7-1-C1-C-4-CA9-8-D26-E4021-ED834

D6-C6-B93-E-6-AA0-4130-B53-A-C001580-D1-

AC1-B6-BD8-7-CD7-4-F59-8-F9-A-5-F8-A8086

Helping out her parents when they had financial woes by working as a model, paying for her manager’s cancer surgery and taking care of her personally, taking care of her juniors and the staff on filming set and being called an “Angel”

Seo Ji Hye is the Embodiment of Inside and Out Beauty

I love her more. 

credit to IG(Full Video Watch)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cse8DLXge1e/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/022/0002330780

• Love 2

OTP on Why school uniforms makes them Nostalgic

(recent drama post interview) 

SSH

Witnessing the fan from a schoolgirl who once became a beautiful bride made him unable to hold back his tears: After seeing her, I started crying. The girl in the uniform of 20 years ago is now an adult, married, and I personally have aged over the years. I wonder if this is how a brother feels when his sister gets married.” Looking back on the past time, the actor expressed his gratitude to the girl as well as those who have followed him since the first days. Every time I see longtime fans at the press conference, it makes me look at myself and becomes my motivation to get back in shape. It’s great to grow old together, I’m so grateful that I can’t express it in words.”

At the same time, he said, "As I get older, I want to continue trying new things according to what I can do naturally." "I can't wear a school uniform at my age and film a campus romance," he said, "I took pictures of myself in advance so that later, when technology develops further, I can embody my younger self with CG." He confessed that he was preparing with this in mind and made people laugh.

SJH

The drama included a flashback scene of Jo Eun Kang and Han Ba Da in high school, portrayed by the actors themselves, despite being in their late 30s and early 40s. Laughing, Seo Ji Hye explained, “There was pressure. We pleaded for them to use stand-ins. We said we didn’t want to get hate. A uniform at this age? I felt pressure because it’s been so long since I wore a uniform but the writer really wanted us to. They said that in order to showcase our close relationship, it’d be better for us to do it ourselves. Thankfully, they took care of it well so they stopped some time. Wearing a uniform for the first time in awhile was fun and reminded me of when I was in high school.”

2-DD3-D7-B6-189-D-495-D-AF92-7-F3-DE9-FE

AD24-CF50-1092-43-AE-8460-C491-BD6-A89-E

34-C58-D5-C-9-D2-B-4304-929-D-3-DA06-F71

credit to articles

https://www.breakinglatest.news/entertainment/full-youth-song-seung-heon-secretly-attended-the-fans-wedding/

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/438996

https://m.news1.kr/articles/?5051002

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569318wpp/seo-ji-hye-chats-about-viewers-reactions-to-red-balloon-her-candid-thoughts-on-marriage-and-more

• Love 2

Actor Song Seung Heon talked about his first sci-fi OTT drama challenge.

Song Seung Heon, who recently appeared in Netflix’s new series “Black Knight” by director Cho Ui Seok, had a video interview on the morning of May 18th. He plays the role of Ryu Seok, the only heir to the Cheonmyeong Group.

0-D899422-AF3-A-469-C-A9-E3-70-C636-EBF1

Song Seung Heon challenged a six-episode OTT series for the first time in his career. In this regard, he said, “Although the series is quite short, it is speedy enough and filled with impactful content. I believe that the way people choose and watch dramas have changed a lot. Some stories are well expressed as movies but there are brilliant works that unfold over 16 episodes. Each format actually has its own pros and cons”, revealing his feelings about taking on a new challenge.

5-E77-F8-FE-715-A-43-CD-9504-9-F3-CB5-A8

Revealing that he doesn’t often watch sci-fis, Song Seung Heon shared, “I used to have vague thoughts, like ‘What if I came out in a sci-fi work?’. I encountered a good opportunity this time”, adding “I think it’s my first time acting in a drama set in a future world. I believed that it would be very interesting. As an actor, you need to be able to portray characters in the past, present, and future. It’s actually an advantage that you can experience different worlds.”

Celebrating the 28th year of his acting debut, Song Seung Heon also expressed his gratitude to fans. He confessed, “A fan who has followed me since she was young sent me a wedding invitation. I didn’t have any shoot that day so I ended up going to the wedding venue. When we met in the bride’s waiting room, we were both deeply moved”, adding “Every time I meet my long-time fans, I reflect on myself, give myself a push. They really become my driving force. I’m happy and thankful that we’re growing old together.”

In a separate report, Song Seung Heon was asked about how he keeps his visuals healthy and youthful. 

The actor revealed that he doesn't do things that are out of the ordinary but says that he focuses on his health.

"There is nothing special, and I try to exercise whenever I have time," he said, moreover, Song Seung Heon also added that he quit smoking for 20 years and counting.

"My body needs to be healthy," he said, adding that he had to take care of his body, which he started by quitting smoking. 

credit to owners

https://kbizoom.com/black-knight-song-seong-heon-kim-woo-bin-is-a-perfect-man-without-flaws-i-thought-he-was-just-pretending-to-be-nice-at-first/amp/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SJH for Ceci Magazine

She talked about her love for Dogs 

October 2010

298-EF879-E990-4524-A9-C2-4-E3-C3-B4-FCD

ROUGH TRANSLATION OF TEXT

Our lives, which are accustomed to throwing away, talk to the beings who must be in pain silently at the edge. Each of them has their own memories, and they meet the happy memories of the past there with

Seo Ji Hye, an actress with a soft inner charisma. Photography by Lu Hong

4-EF78-FFD-6358-4025-AAEA-C71722-AE55-C7

ROUGH TRANSLATION OF TEXT
To take an abstract approach to the painful minds of abandoned abandoned animals, we filmed at a junkyard in Pocheon, Gyeonggi-do.

At one time, people who were loved and loved as someone's favorite horse were now abolished for various reasons and are born in a shady space. A loved object is now left without vitality, having lost its presence.

Abandoned animals must have received someone's attention and love in the past.

Actress Seo Ji Hye acted as their protector in a chair in which she wanted to protect the precious life that was not respected by them. Dogs are family. Abandoning and abusing my family is unacceptable and I don't think it should happen.

For people who think life is easy, actress Seo Ji-hye has delivered a warning message with her hidden inner charisma.

31-FAA67-A-8-A97-46-E1-8-A06-2-B5-DDD90-

credit to owners

• Love 2

BTS Photos of SJH’s Ceci Magazine Photoshoot above

Shooting lightning - CeCi magazine pictorial with

Seo Ji Hye

CeCi magazine pictorial has been successfully completed

Model dog: Doberman (Khan)

Human model: Seo Ji-hye (Talent) Currently appearing in a drama “Kim Su-Ro”

I was so proud of Seo Ji-hye and Khan who filmed it professionally even in the midst of torrential rain.

Seo Ji-hye is also a person who likes dogs very much.

She even signed autographs for the Stardock members and asked them to convey her regards.

Spoiler

87-F59-BB1-B8-E1-4-CBE-A2-B0-D834-AD0-DC

AEEF0047-C77-C-4-BFD-AF74-DA9-BDD0-EBA4-

849-FFFBD-D484-468-D-B2-FD-7-DA262-DC7-A

243-C4-A9-A-E4-C8-413-B-8-DEA-5-EBBBAFA3

credit to owners

https://m.cafe.daum.net/in.dane.daum.net/3jRw/102?q=서지혜 쎄씨&

• Love 2

Some Past SJH related videos I saw 

Company Phantom Congratulatory Video

"A Lone Tree" Interview

SJH's "A Lone Tree" co-star's impression of SJH:

"She is Bubbly and Quirky in the filming set and in real life"

"She has an easy going personality and is the mood maker on the set"

"She is Quite Beautiful, Tall and Pretty"

893-F8-DE1-8-CE1-46-F6-9-F4-D-F4159-F82-

Spoiler

AE091-A03-63-B1-46-FC-BD10-4-B0262-BE721

8705-D05-B-AA36-4-A10-BB8-B-E7-E0-B0-B37

credit to owners

• Love 2

GOOD NEWS!

SSH and SJH are nominated at The 2nd Blue Dragon Series Awards

06-B25212-066-D-4-A4-F-AB55-833-D8054-E9

SJH for Disney Plus Korea’s “Kiss Sixth Sense”

AF46-BE15-3766-439-F-98-AC-45-B7-A9-C906

SJH Reviews as Hong Ye Seul in KSS from page 108

Spoiler

786-B01-C8-9-E4-B-4616-8-EF4-4-C98-F300-

50-D84874-230-E-4-B6-B-9-C4-C-7-CA0-F1-E

“SJH is so beautiful, like a pretty tall goddess. And her acting and timing of her reaction is so perfect”

“Love So Ji Hye since CLOY the Dinner Mate, ahh yaa this drama giving me the similar vibes with Dinner Mate!”

“ALSO I LOVE SEO JI-HYE she is so pretty”

“I will begin this kdrama soon and i'm so excited to see Seo Ji Hye again, I really liked her in crashlanding on you and dinner mate”

“You will love SJH in KSS. She is awesome as Hong Ye Seol. She has again proven she is a chameleon who can do drama, comedy, saeguk, action(Dr Brain) and fantasy”

“The FL worked for me on her individual characterization”

SJH is so pretty and is good at acting”

“Ji Hye, you are always beautiful, graceful”

“Seo Ji Hye as Ye Sul - romantic comedy. This is the singular pairing of cast member and character that works. Seo Ji Hye is dynamite at comedy and while Ye Sul has scenes where she’s serious and dramatic, it’s nothing that Seo Ji Hye can’t handle.With the right context around Ye Sul, she’d be a fine centerpiece of a terrifically entertaining production. Even if there was simply a good scene partner opposite her on a regular basis, “Kiss Sixth Sense” would at least be a worthwhile investment of leisure time”

SJH indeed should be called a Romcom Queen
Did not over acted and over exaggerate playing YE Seol
A Chameleon who can do any genre

“I am more an more impressed by Seo Ji Hye since CLOY and Dinner mate”

“Seo Ji Hye delivered formidable performances here as our main leads”

“SJH, you continue to impress me since Shin Don. You are a great actress with wide acting range”

“Secondly, hats off to Seo Ji Hye, who I absolutely loved watching. She had such a calming and regal sense to her acting that made it super hard to ignore and not fall for. I have thoroughly enjoyed her in everything I’ve watched of her so far and although her character was written to be very different from our lead in the webtoon, I think she did a great job with what she was given”

“SJH is really beautiful and hot. When she is on screen she attracts all the attention towards her.

“SJH nailed the character”

”And SJH were superb in their roles”

”This show confirmed my love for SJH”

”Seo Ji Hye’s acting was natural in here, the character’s soft yet confident gesture makes her likeable”

YKS on working with SJH

“Seo Ji-hye, whom Yoon Kye-sang worked as a lover, and Seo Ji-hye worked together as a brother and sister in the 2004 drama “My brother-in-law is nineteen”. It was the reunion after about 18 years through “Kiss Six Sense” Yoon Kye-sang laughed and said, Time goes really fast. Ji-hye was in her early 20s and was a rookie at the time, and it was the first time I was acting and she was really fresh. At that time, I thought that she was the wisdom of the memory but she was so good. In the beginning she helped me a lot. She was good at acting in comics."

credit to article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003568274

SSH for Netflix’s “Black Knight

38-C09-BA7-663-D-4-D72-BCFE-A44-FB3-FFDA

Please vote and support them
LINK BELOW: 

http://bsa.blueaward.co.kr/event/poll_bsa_202306.php

VOTING PERIOD: 5/31 - 6/20

Voting: 

-  One vote per IP address, 

-  You can use different devices (Example: can vote separately on phone, laptops, ipad etc) 

-   VPN: Use Korea VPN or 

Kaspersky VPN so that the link can be opened.

BLUE DRAGON OTT AWARDS BROADCAST DATE:  June 27, 2003

Time: 2pm South Korea Time

Venue:  Incheon Global Campus

credit to owners

• Love 2