Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Jinja?! @adeleyam wow!....so happy for this :dissapointed_relieved:(me so emotional with this survey)....i mean it's like it's been awhile since she tops surveys like this...so happy that our girl is regaining the prestige that she had lost the time her brother's issue had surfaced....

W is about to end when the heck our girl is gonna announce her next project!!!...while i know some of us here is in anticipation of our girl's confirmation regarding the "real score" between her & LJS...me...i'm in so much anticipation of her next projects announcement but i can't be contented of new movie i demand her to be in a drama again maybe after 2-3 "months" of rest not years!!!!!..:astonished:

• Like 9

@hhj22 Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE not quote photos!

You keep on doing it even members here have already kindly reminded you not to. When you want to reply to the quoted post, remove the images in it and leave only the text part. It shouldn't be so hard, should it? If you aren't familiar with Soompi rules go here

........................................................................................

On 9/5/2016 at 10:14 AM, uknowahah said:

Anyway, fans have pointed out that she worn this shirt for 6 years. If it's true she either love it so much or is extremely frugal. :w00t:

I actually love to see that she wears the same piece of clothing for years, it kinda gives off this genuine vibe abt her and not some spoiled celebrity. It makes her more real to me.:blush:

Can't believe we only have two more weeks and then we won't see her for who knows how long...:bawling: I, too, have already started waiting and expecting the news about her next project, even though the girl is in desperate need of some rest.

Crossing fingers for W's happy ending! And according to her manager's post, today was the last day of shooting for Oh Yeon Joo's team.

• Like 7

@innerchild Chill chill !!! Why you are angry from me this much??? I am new member of soompi and do not know laws!!!! I am new member but i am not new lover of hyo joo!!!! I am her real lover since 8 years ago i love her so much from my heart and she is my all thing in my life and she is my only reason for living !!!! So please speak with me politely ! Ok I remove images in my next posts!!! NO NEED TO QUARREL AND FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@adeleyam sometimes i saw photos of her in fb but i can't post it here (i don't know how lol) so i just waited for you or the others to post.... yes hopefully..... i love seeing her in beautiful gowns/dresses! She's so elegant and very pretty! :blush: hoping for more guestings and projects of our girl! :)

17 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Thanks @keisha15! Saw the news just now and wanted to post the news but you were faster! Haha~ :D

Hoping that we are able to see it live thou.. 

Lol! Same here.. I want to post the whole article but I am having a hard time on doing it.hahaha! Thank's @keisha15

(ooopps.. Sorry for repeated posting:D)
  • Like 3

The 21st Busan International Film Festival

Opening Ceremony Hosts Announced

The 21st Busan International Film Festival announces actor Seol Kyeongku and actress Han Hyo-joo as Opening Ceremony hosts. They acted together in the film Cold Eyes (2013), they will stand together again for the BIFF Opening Ceremony.

Seol Kyeongku made his theater debut in 1993 with Run for your Wife. Seol showed his outstanding acting skills in the film Peppermint Candy(1999) and received high praise as a hidden treasure of Korean cinema. He has showed a wide spectrum of acting skills, from melodrama command to blockbuster appeal and his acting skills have transcended the bounds of possibility in each film. He has now firmly established himself as a representative Korean actor. He first came to the attention of BIFF in 1999 with the opening film Peppermint Candy (1999), followed up by the closing film Camellia in 2010 and Cold Eyes in 2013.

Han Hyo-joo has shown remarkable achievement in her filmography and was honored with the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Leading Actress. She started acting in the 2005 TV drama Nonstop and went into the film industry with the film My Boss, My Teacher (2006). Currently, she is still ongoing and active in genres of film such as Masquerade (2012), Love 911 (2012), The Beauty Inside (2015) and Haeuhhwa (2016). She has captivated audiences with a new character through her recent work in the TV drama W that merges the real world and web comics.

Spoiler

Major filmography of SEOL Kyeongku

A Petal (1996), Peppermint Candy (1999), Public Enemy (2002), Oasis(2002), Jail Breakers (2002), Silmido (2003), Lost in Love (2006), Tidal Wave (2009), No Mercy (2009), Cold Eyes (2013), Hope (2013), My Dictator (2014), The Long Way Home (2015)

Major filmography of HAN Hyo-joo

Ad-lib Night (2006), Heaven’s Postman (2009), Always (2011),Masquerade (2012), Love 911 (2012), Cold Eyes (2013), C’est si bon(2015), The Beauty Inside (2015), Haeuhhwa (2016)

21st Busan International Film Festival will be held Thursday, October 6, 2016 to Saturday, October 15, 2016
Asian Film Market will be held Saturday, October 8, 2016 to Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Asian Project Market will be held Sunday, October 9, 2016 to Tuesday, October 11, 2016

• Like 4

Aww Hyo Joo and Sol Kyung Gu (Cold Eyes <3). Reunion please! Hey, this means she is going to attend BUIL Film Awards! The awards night takes place during BIFF, I believe. Red carpet!

Aww Hyo Joo and Park Seo Joon lol (Beauty Inside <3 <3). I would vote for a reunion with these two as I loved them together and how they portrayed the nuances of falling in love. 

I totally feel that Hyo Joo's next project is a film lol. :P

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Aw she's being reunited with her costar from Cold Eyes lol. Interesting that she chose to do this, considering she hasn't MC'd for anything since her Inkigayo days lol.

I saw in DC that both SKG and Hyo Joo felt burdened by it at first.. but eventually agreed after Kim Soo Yeon (chairperson of BIFF) persuaded them to do so.. its been long.. 

• Like 4

I would feel burdened too lol. But at least her cohost is someone she's familiar with and has worked with, even if it has been a few years ago. Hopefully they both do well :sweatingbullets: 

I didn't even think of Buil Film Awards lol. Completely forgot about it with all the updates we get of her every week now cause of W lol. Hopefully she will win the Best Actress award :D though I know if she does win, there will be backlash (as always lol)

She and PSJ were cute. I still laugh a lil over him getting jealous from watching her intimate scenes with the other Woo Jins haha. Hopefully they can star in another project or even a CF maybe! 

If she doesn't take a long vacation, I think we should expect an announcement of her next project soon, like within a month or so, to coincide with her hosting gig and possibly getting the Best Actress award. *crosses fingers.

• Like 8

Man, I love PSJ's brand of boyish manliness. Also, I like him because my boyfriend slightly resembles him lol.

Thanks for always translating for us @adeleyam. Truly you the mvp.

Hmm, I have nothing much to share except this. Recently, Park Sang Young, an Olympic gold medalist (in fencing) stated that Hyo Joo is his ideal type.

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20160831n26016