Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest yubarimelon

(title:) Han Hyo Joo's shooting of Love Magic Miracle, played from the heart, in love with Ikuta Toma? 
"Translation:
First staring movie of Arashi's Aiba Johnny idol Love Magic Miracle, directed by Isshin Inudo with also the participate of Eikura Nana, Ikuta Toma, Han Hyo Joo together create the most touching love story.In this particular piece, South Korean actress Han Hyo Joo blew herself to Japan before shooting, wanting to play from the heart and in love with Ikuta Toma. Han played So Young, chief lightning designer, has many admirers but still very much obsessed with ex-boyfriend Kitayama who Ikuta Toma played. Han is not Japanese so in order to prepare for the role, before shooting with Ikuta, she watched many of his works, watched many times. She would imagine herself as each piece's heroine, in love with Ikuta from the heart and also a way to practice Japanese. When the first time shooting the scene, Han said" I greet Ikuta like a student, Hello, nice to meet you, as my heart did not think this is the first time we first met, I feel very wonderful, there is also heart racing feeling (laugh)" She also praised Ikuta, "very caring person" as long as the shooting scene together, he would worry that I was a foreigner, so the scene is always the initiative to accost me, let me have a very comfortable environment, will notice some small details that I am not used to the place. He said he will take the initiative to help me, is very dedicated and helpful person. Also interestingly, when Ikuta Toma heard that I was practicing Japanese lines in the studio, he helped her pronunciation so privately Han will prefer him as "Ikuta teacher". The two shooting scenes cooperation is very happy, bring out the spark of highly anticipated movie, will be released in Taiwan on January 9th, 2015.

Ikuta Johnny is really the first one that doesn't have a debuted album but debuted as full time actor, drama performance of Hana Kimi raised his popularity, his first staring movie in 2010 of highly anticipated classic novel Human Disqualification won him Best New Artist at the Blue Ribbon Award. After he preform in many popular works such as Brain Man, Undercover Cop. Ikuta Toma said that in order to interpret Kitayama role, he worked hard to figure out the role background and experience that the role may have had, so that his and Aiba's role can vary, but it's not so simple to perform. He said " I put a little harsh talk like winners, but still want the audience to see that this character, deep inside, his eyes of loneliness, though I was full of hate for him (laugh)" After watching this movie, Ikuta said that it made him reflect on his own, that everyone has great connect, importance to others, should have very close attention to people, to be able to express their feeling honestly, treat each other right."

( source: http://gmanshow.pixnet.net/blog/post/44371450, translated by: mcjane83 http://mcjane83.livejournal.com/63903.html )
OMGGG~~~ I hope these rumor is truee... it's very cute if Hyo Joo calls Toma as "Ikuta-sensei" :xi know if Aiba was her teacher too, but i think Hyo Joo and Toma's reaction + stares to each other seems different compared to Aiba-Hyo Joo's.. :xi wish Toma secretly crushing on our Hyo Joo too.. :\"> it's just weird if a normal guy not interested to her ;;)

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Hyo Joo and Jung Woo to play first love couple in ‘C’est Si Bon‍’54496-291669.jpg
54496-291670.jpg
54496-291673.jpg
54496-291674.jpg

The production company behind upcoming South Korean movie ‘C’est Si Bon‍,’ has today released new photos of innocent guy Oh Geun Tae (Jung Woo) and his goddess Min Ja Young (Han Hyo Joo).

The photos showed many scenes from the movie, which included the heart palpitating first kiss between the two, as well as dates. The two perfectly brought out the feeling of a couple in love. Jung Woo plays Oh Geun Tae who is a boy from the countryside studying music, and falls in love at first sight with Min Ja Young, and will show off his one-sided love and innocent image. Han Hyo Joo meanwhile stars as the goddess of C’est si bon music hall, Min Ja Young, and is the love of all the guys in the music hall, and will show off her frank personality.

Jung Woo expressed, “I have see all the movies that Han Hyo Joo has been in, and am a loyal fan of her. I was really happy to have worked with her for this movie.” Han Hyo Joo said, “Jung Woo is an actor who brings me inspiration. I was able to be Min Ja Young, because of Jung Woo as Oh Geun Tae.”

‘C’est Si Bon’ is set within the C’est si bon music hall which groomed band members like Jo Young Nam, Yoon Hyung Joo, Song Chang Shik, and Lee Jang Hee, and started a folk music trend. The movie will follow the story of the legendary music male duo Twin Folio, and their relationship with goddess Min Ja Young. ‘C’est Si Bon’ is directed by Kim Hyun Seok, and will open in cinemas across South Korea next month (February).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"Showbiz Korea-C′EST SI BON 쎄시봉

Re-posting the Official International Teaser Trailer (old link's not working):

I'm guessing the main trailer's going to be out soon since the premiere or media screening is near...

class="content-title"New Stills of Upcoming Film “C’est Si Bon” Reveal Jung Woo and Han Hyo Joo’s Natural Chemistry

New images of Jung Woo and Han Hyo Joo on the set of their new film, “C’est Si Bon” has been released.

The stills display a high level of natural chemistry between the two actors, showing scenes from their first kiss to the two characters enjoying a date together. Jung Woo and Han Hyo Joo play the film’s two lead roles, starring as Oh Geun Tae and Min Ja Young, respectively.

Jung Woo’s character, Oh Geun Tae, is a country boy who starts playing music for Ja Young, who he falls in love with at first sight. Han Hyo Joo, meanwhile, plays the charming Ja Young, a young woman with many suitors and a muse for young artists who play at the C’est Si Bon music hall.

The two actors appear to have gotten along almost as well as their characters do in the film. “I’m such a fan of Han Hyo Joo that I have not missed a single one of her films,” Jung Woo said in an interview. “Working with her was like a dream.” Meanwhile, Han Hyo Joo had similar praise for her co-star, saying, “Jung Woo gives me inspiration. It’s thanks to him that Min Ja Young came to life like she did.”

“C’est Si Bon” uses Seoul’s iconic C’est Si Bon music hall, the birthplace of South Korea’s folk music craze, as its backdrop. It portrays Oh Geun Tae, a fictional member of a real band, Twin Folio, and his romance with Ja Young, the band’s muse. The film is scheduled for release in February.

cr : soompi

Survey Reveals Lee Min Ho and Yoon Eun Hye as Favorite Actor and Actress for Japanese Women

Through a survey done with Japanese Hallyu fans, it was revealed that Japanese women picked Lee Min Ho as their favorite actor, and Yoon Eun Hye as their favorite actress. “Winter Sonata” was picked as their favorite drama, showing that the hype for the drama was still ongoing even after 12 years.

Moreover, Song Seung Hun and Kim Soo Hyun ranked after Lee Min Ho in ranking for actors while Ha Ji Won and Han Hyo Joo ranked after Yoon Eun Hye for actresses.

In the part in which Japanese women were asked about their favorite dramas, “Rooftop Prince,” “Princess Hours,” “Moon Embracing the Sun,” and “Secret Garden” came after “Winter Sonata” in the rankings.

Meanwhile, for the place they wanted to visit the most in Korea, the Japanese women picked Jeonju Hyang Gyo, which was an important setting in the drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal.” Suwon Hwasung, where the ending scene of “Winter Sonata” was filmed, closely followed Jeonju in the rankings.

cr : soompi

Guest danial Ali

please translate it,i think that it's a new news from Han hyo joo's brother:

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=100&sid2=267&oid=001&aid=0007359989

Guest n4tleeyaa

i hope it is a good news.

never lost hopes and support to han hyo joo

i cant read korean language too... but really, really hope it is a good and happy news to her and us... sigh

Guest n4tleeyaa

just comeback after seing the article, those pictures really make my heart almost stopped, better not click the link guys, coz it makes me worry, just wait someone to translate it

but thanks danial ali for you update

never lost hope...

Guest Jana-Airen

danial Ali said: please translate it,i think that it's a new news from Han hyo joo's brother: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=100&sid2=267&oid=001&aid=0007359989

Guest yubarimelon

Any news about our Hyo Joo? i hope she's fine now..  i've read somewhere about eonni avoids c'est si bon's press interview :(
--------------------

I think theese music are for promotional on radio.. I like it very much.. Their vocal sounds great~ Very cute and unique way to promote 70's themed movie :)

Guest yubarimelon

@innerchild welcome friend~ ^^ nice share, thank you for sharing infos + your support and love for Hyo Joo :x it's such a relief to see her focusing on her project very well :)