Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Welcome to the new posters of this thread! :D

Just here to make a quick post :)

Ji Jin Hee and Hyo Joo filming the CF for the Korean Census and an interview segment that'll air on TV

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Don't forget to vote for Hyo Joo and Charmaine today folks! <3

Guest shy_hyo

wow....there is an interview for those CF too.....thanks bashful_harmony....

i'm still waiting for sayuri reply...

hope that she will render help for us...

Guest taosmile

hi, taosmile....

seems like it's just us in this thread this morning, hahaha...

Oh! Really? Where are you from? China?

Guest shy_hyo

You are back,...

Did somebody reply your messeges?

there is no messages in my inbox till now....

i don't know, maybe sayuri is busy righy now......still hope that she reply soon....

taosmile, how about baidu forum right now??

the gap is still 18000+, so sad....

Guest taosmile

there is no messages in my inbox till now....

i don't know, maybe sayuri is busy righy now......still hope that she reply soon....

taosmile, how about baidu forum right now??

the gap is still 18000+, so sad....

We are continuing to vote for HHJ, but seems Korean fans have given up ??I don't know...

How about your country?

Guest theresia_warner

I just checked My inbox,

Still No massages. :( :( :(

I think Korean fans haven't give up.

We still have 2 weeks to vote.

keep fighting.!!!

Guest primeo

Most Korean blogs need registration? We would like to encourage the Koreans.

I heard that MCW fans post the vote counts for both MCW and HHJ every now and then to inform everyone of the difference. Must be very proud of the difference. They never rest on their laurels even when they're leading a big margin. Now is about 18,300+ , the day before was about 16,600+.

I was watching Dong Yi raw episodes 41 & 42 last night. The baby seems to smaller now or is it the same baby?  Hyo Joo is good at cradling the baby. She can be a good caring mother. Would there be hoo-haa over the embrace btwn the King and DY next week?  Something like I cannot live without you mentioned by the King? Sorry, why am I mentioning DY in this thread...    BTW, I saw BTS Ep 41,  Hyo Joo was so afraid of the flying insect.... and she had to say oh! twice when BSB was "getting rid" of the insect?

Guest shy_hyo

taosmile....i'm agree with theresia_warner, i don't think korean fans have give up...

maybe they just have some browser problems to vote.....

i guess...

in my country, we still do the best to vote.....yes, we still have 2 weeks to vote.....so fighting everyone.....

still no messages from sayuri.....

Guest taosmile

Most Korean blogs need registration? We would like to encourage the Koreans.

I heard that MCW fans post the vote counts for both MCW and HHJ every now and then to inform everyone of the difference. Must be very proud of the difference. They never rest on their laurels even when they're leading a big margin. Now is about 18,300+ , the day before was about 16,600+.

I was watching Dong Yi raw episodes 41 & 42 last night. The baby seems to smaller now or is it the same baby?  Hyo Joo is good at cradling the baby. She can be a good caring mother. Would there be hoo-haa over the embrace btwn the King and DY next week?  Something like I cannot live without you mentioned by the King? Sorry, why am I mentioning DY in this thread...    BTW, I saw BTS Ep 41,  Hyo Joo was so afraid of the flying insect.... and she had to say oh! twice when BSB was "getting rid" of the insect?

MCW fans? Oh,no....

Yes, most Korean blogs need registration, Just like we do in China. We actually need to encourage the Koreans.....

I am watching Dong Yi episode 42 now... There would be hoo-haa over the embrace between the King and DY next week..But sadly, seems the baby will be dead next week....

Guest primeo

Are you sure?  Next week the baby will die. How he dies? Where did you get the news from?

Besides China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, what other countries got Hyo Joo fans?  Do you think United States and India got HHJ fans? Ha Ha, I'm only looking at those high population countries.

I wonder if any of you here could tell me if you're a working adult?

Guest orangemonkie

hahaha, seems like HHJ is afraid of flying insects. Hmm, i wonder why there is no translation for all the BTs clips of DY?? :unsure:

taosmile: hey taosmile! there's no reply from LSG's fan yet. i guess they are busy promoting the new drama by LSG. hahaha.

Guest orangemonkie

Are you sure?  Next week the baby will die. How he dies? Where did you get the news from?

Besides China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, what other countries got Hyo Joo fans?  Do you think United States and India got HHJ fans? Ha Ha, I'm only looking at those high population countries.

what about Vietnam?

Guest taosmile

I just read this news from baidu DY forum this morning and some pictures for next week's episode. Some fans translate it into Chinese. In episode 44, the baby will die..so sad..

I don't know how to sent pictures here, but here is the link http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=857198859..

Many fans in Baidu are discussing this news now...hey hey..

Guest primeo

Ok I got it. I try not to discuss about Dong Yi's episode too much here... I'll go to DY thread.

Vietnam, wonder her fanbase is big there?  Maybe not. I believe Vietnamese do visit English websites. I don't see any American chinese fans here. I think they watch HK series more.

@taosmile, you were saying there is a Chinese fan who knows how to translate from Korean to Chinese?  I wonder he/she can communicate with the Koreans? Thanks.

@sunccine455, you mean we should discuss about DY in this thread? Are we allowed?