Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

keke well I'm done with Finals week! But... now I start summer school lmao. FML. Oh wells, it won't be as stressful as spring/fall semester so ^^

This list came out earlier this month, and I don't think it was posted here so here you guys go :)

Hyo Joo made it to Movieweek's Top 20 Most Beautiful List! :D She ranked in at #9 :D

Actor:

1. Ok Taec Yeon (2PM)

2. Lee Byung Hun

3. Won Bin :D

4. Jang Dong Gun

5. Lee Jung Jae

6. Jang Hyuk

7. Cha Seung Won

8. Kang Dong Won

9. Rain

10. Lee Min Ho

Actress:

1. Jeon Do Yeon

2. Kim Hye Soo

3. Shin Min Ah

4. Son Ye Jin

5. Shin Se Kyung

6. Kong Hyo Jin

7. Ha Ji Won

8. Song Hye Kyo

9. Han Hyo Joo

10. Um Jung Hwa

Pretty damn amazing! The list was made by 52 photographers and the criteria are being photogenic, charisma, attractiveness in front of the camera (isn't that the same as being photogenic.. o_O), and popularity.

Also, Hyo Joo left a hand-written congratulatory message for Sports Seoul's 25th Anniversary ^^

100621_4c1ede5a7d9ca.jpg

I just love her signature so much! <3 It's so cute and unique haha

Also, congratulations to Hyo Joo! Dong Yi's surpassed the 30% ratings mark! :D It's almost close to 35% nationally! Just a couple of more viewers and Dong Yi will reach 40% soon! :w00t:

Guest beeboo86

LOL @ the NGs

Geez I can't understand why she's at 9th place only :( at the least she should be at 5th taking over that Shin Se Kyung ! Not happy with the ranking !!!!

Guest oscarvxd

NGs are funny eventhough I don't understand Korean :)

I would thought that Han Hyo Joo will get at least to the top 5 but oh well, she is working her way up. Our 'insang-nyeo' sure is working hard.

Since the holidays is over and my internet is finally okay, I can watch Dong-Yi!

Sad that I can only watch one episode a day since the speed is only okay in the morning :(

hi to all ! i'm a newbie in this thread..

eversince BL, i fall in love with hwanseung couple...they are another couple i love :)

hope to see more drama about hyo joo and "hwan" LSG soon in same drama as couple (though i know it may not possible..) -_-

i like when they sang together in SBS drama awards 2009, they looked so compatible though she looked shy... :wub:

Guest oscarvxd

The last picture from the spoiler pics for ep 28 sure looks depressing. I am now at ep 5 and it is getting interesting.

Saw the preview of ep 6 and Dong Yi will meet the King soon. Looking forward to Dong Yi. It got me so hooked up.

Seeing her character in Dong Yi, I found no trace of Eun Sung from BL. I am glad that she is able to potray different characters in a diverse way.

I just finished watching Dong Yi ep 28.......OMG.....finally Sukjong met Dong Yi.....sweet scene......and very sad too........I keep watching so many times........love them so much......their acting was touching my heart.......so real and natural..... :)

And I regret that I ever doubt about their chemistry ....because their age gap....:rolleyes:

anyways....here BTS Pics Of Dong Yi Ep.28

3549a6641f2e70cef6365427.jpg

1fa4b7a1217a7ab54610642a.jpg

779c9650e3a6dd5c84352423.jpg

c2739c230586a97aac34de5a.jpg

00bf90164b91a76ff2de322a.jpg

5ef69522145d04cdd6cae252.jpg

7d7a91821e16c4816d811955.jpg

6922c4179c696f37c83d6d5e.jpg

cd9f56b5b76c1df037d3ca0d.jpg

78a437f3be0be16e342acc0b.jpg

4c82c2fc366a82bcb801a004.jpg

9f7e8ccb38abbec353664f36.jpg

67a54108288615ab0b7b8207.jpg

cr : as labeled

^^ Me, too. I watched that scene so many times. Even without subs, their actions were clear, their emotions were clearly understood, how they transmitted those emotions on screen, the tears which flowed endlessly from their eyes, the longing you see in their eyes, and most especially the hug. It was the most emotional, heartwrenching hug I've ever witnessed in a drama. That hug showed so much love, almost as if, we the viewers understood more how much King Sukjong cares and loves Dong Yi. The astonishment in Ji Jin Hee's eyes when he saw Dong Yi, and the wave of relief when he realized he wasn't dreaming that it was indeed Dong Yi in front of him spoke a thousand words. And when Dong Yi turned around to see and realize that the familiar voice was indeed Chon na, tears started flowing endlessly down her eyes. At that point, I felt my own tears flowing down my facetears.gif . It was indeed sweet, and heartwrenching. I just can't get over it.tears.gif

Guest farhah1986

I don't know how many times I repeat the last part of ep 28, but  I cry everytime I repeat that part.Even though it was just  a hug, but it was full of emotion and their chemistry was soo great.The always burst into laughter everytime they meet but this time it followed by tears of happiness that they meet each other again. I want to watch more development of their interaction in the next episode... I feel its going to be a long week before the next episode.

Guest oscarvxd

It is probably gonna be a long while before I reach episode 28. And by then, the subs will probably be at ep 30+.

I agree that Dong Yi and the King has somewhat of a good chemistry with each other.

The earlier episodes(I am only at episode 7) showed them having a funny relationship with each other and it is fun seeing them together. Hope they maintain their lovely chemistry together.

Dong Yi fanart.

9492cbd996c373d277c638d.jpg

cr : DC Inside

A figurine of Dong Yi.....when she disguised herself as a man......so pretty..... :D

496653db143e9c2d6227983.jpg

cr : as labeled

Dong Yi BTS videos...

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9/shipin/play/62e26fc763557c2c709e1a61/

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9/shipin/play/97a3a053a42b94221c6e3260/

Omgah, I love that Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon is creeping up on the roof behind the Dong Yi figurine :lol: I loved that movie so much! And Hyo Joo makes a surprisingly, really attractive man! I thought since she's quite feminine and soft looking, she wouldn't make a very good man, but it pulled off pretty well! lol

It's giving me ideas of her in a cross-dressing drama like Coffee Prince and You're Beautiful now XD

"Dong Yi" maintains strong grip on Mon-Tues nights

"Dong Yi - Jewel in the Crown" continued to prove that it has a strong grip on Monday and Tuesday TV shows, scoring high ratings for the 11th consecutive week.

Figures from TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistics) on Wednesday indicated that the historical drama, into its 28th episode, brought in viewership ratings of 29.1 percent on Monday and 30.1 percent the next day. Compared to the previous week however, its ratings showed an average decrease of 2.1 percent.

Numbers released by AGB Nielsen Media Research indicated that "Dong Yi," recorded TV ratings of 26.9 percent on June 21 and 28 percent the following night.

This week's episode focused on how Dong Yi (played by Han Hyo-joo) and Suk-jong (played by Ji Jin-hee) meet once again and are able to reveal their feelings about each other.

Meanwhile, SBS' series "Giant," which only aired on June 22, scored ratings of 13.9 percent on TNmS' chart and 12.4 percent on AGB's survey.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010062309430857702

[867-news]:Lee Seung Gi & Shin Min Ah voted#1 Netizens would like to watch World Cup with

Talent Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah have been chosen as the #1 “Which actor/actress would you like to watch World Cup with?”

A survey was conduct on the largest movie site [www.maxmovie.com] from 22th – 23th June and 3,005 netizens took part in the poll for ”Which actor/actress would you like to wath World Cup with?

Actress survey results, female lead from “My girlfriend is a Gumiho”-Shin Min Ah came in #1 with 46.5% (1,396 votes).

Followed by Han Hyo Joo from MBC drama “Dong Yi” (16.1%), Shin Se Kyung from MBC sitcom “High kick through the roof” (15.9%), Goo Hye Sun (10.7%), Jo Yeo Jung (6.1%) and Park Si Yeon (4.7%)

2,436 netizens took part for actor survey and the results are, male lead from “My girlfriend is a Gumiho”-Lee Seung Gi came in #1 with 43% .

Followed by Kang Dong Won from Movie “Psychic” (17.3%), Cha Seung Won from Movie “71: Into The Fire” (14%) , Kim Nam Gil from SBS drama “Bad Guy” (12.5%), Won Bin (8.3%) and Big Bang Top (4.9%)

Via Newsen

English Translation : leeseunggiworld

source: http://leeseunggiworld.wordpress.com/2010/06/23/867-newslee-seung-gi-shin-min-ah-voted1-netizens-would-like-to-watch-world-cup-with/

here's a video of Han Hyo Joo and Ji Jin Hee giving a message to MBC for the blessing of their new building. They appear in 0:49s.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgzODM0OTUy.html

Cindy, she is indeed a beautiful "man".laugh.gif . Regarding the article, as for me, I want to watch worldcup with LSG and HHJ as  "HwanSung". I think it will be interesting to see them together since they always find issues to debate on, haha. I want to witness their debates in wordcup. It'd be a riot.laugh.gif