Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Dong Yi photos with Hyo Joo in offcourse make me interested........ :lol:

Nothing Dong Yi Pics that I saw without Hyo Joo face in it... :D

I saw Hyo Joo and LJK chemistry........or maybe because It's hard to find their scenes... :rolleyes:

So every scene worth to me... :D

I didn't understand the whole story......but I feel weird too when I knew PSH fall in love with Hyo Joo.......It's some kind incest...Bcoz he knew they were sibling...althought at the end they weren't...

^

:lol: That's my girl! You're the same as me! LOL I don't really care that much if Hyo Joo isn't in the photos. It's not just with Dong Yi, it's with EVERYTHING that she's in haha. But I tell myself to save the stuff without Hyo Joo in them anyways to post them up in the drama thread so I'm not completely bias haha. Our bias is too strong! :P

Lol, I thought Jun Ki had better chemistry with Lee Young Ah, even though I thought her character was really annoying :X But I adore Lee Jun Ki so I try telling myself that he and Hyo Joo had great chemistry haha. But sometimes it doesn't work (like now! :P), but nevertheless... they are one pretty couple! I mean Hyo Joo looks great with ANYBODY, and she usually has great chemistry with every guy that she's paired up with. I just didn't get that same feeling with her and Jun Ki that I got with her and JJ haha.

And yeah, some incestual feelings coming from Park Shi Hoo in that drama TT-TT He's so hot though haha He reminds me of Park Hae Jin.. I think it's the eyes~ lol Hyo Joo had really great chemistry with PHJ..!

I thought so......I dont't like LYA character either..........and the way she talked...It's really annoyed me......( no offense..)

That's not because I'm Hyo Joo fans.......I ask my friends too.......and mostly they liked Eun Chae than Bong So.. :D

I agree with you....I think I like almost Hyo Joo pairing in her drama.......she really had good chemistry with them...

even with secondmale like Daniel Henney, Bae So Bin and Park Shi Ho.....So I really don't mind if she end up with secondmale in her drama.... :lol:

So I Downloaded almost her MV with lead and her secondmale in you tube... :D

@Bashful: You want to GAIN weight?? Well... everybody has their own difficulties with weight I guess haha

Trust me, if you see me, you'll be happy to be skinny. Well okay, I'm not obese or anything haha but I do need to lose weight T.T

Oh my eating habits were like that too xD but that way you'll gain some more weight than usual though, because you eat late. But I think we have a lot in common... we're both lazy! *high five*

Judging from what you told me, you're a pretty lousy student haha that's okay, I was the perfect student but that time is over now too. Life just got much more interesting aside from school :P but I'll pass with teaching you Korean... I hate teaching -.- haha I don't have a lot of patience when it comes to explaining things to people, so eventually I'll snap and you don't want to know what happens then =X

Aaah pride. I have that, too. But I'm never really in need of money, so I've never asked anyone for money either haha

I don't know, I hate to ask for help? Me and my mother were lost for hours because I was so stubborn enough to not ask directions. I was like 'No! I know the way, I do!' :)

I've heard that her chemistry with Jun Ki wasn't all that much hahaha I saw some of their pictures and even on those pictures there was distance -.- anyway, I'm not a fan of those kinds of dramas either, so I don't think it was a lost :P

And sibling love??? Ew... I'm not a fan of incest, I'm sorry =X haha that just grosses me out. Though Park Shi Hoo is one very hot guy... :P You know who I think she has chemistry with? That guy from Family Outing, Park Hae Jin xD

I was watching ALL of their cuts from that very long drama (forgot the title) and man... I thought they were dating in real life =/ I think you've saw the NG's too right? They were hilarious, especially the ice-cream one! But you know, when I watched BL, I kind of wished she'd ended up with Bae Soo Bin.. lol I thought he was so hot >.<

But you know, I'll watch HP... if it comes out in HQ haha but I watched a little and felt that Hyo Joo's acting was still pretty awkward in it. Especially her laughing? haha it was obviously fake. Hope she'll work on that, to come off more genuinely even in the slightest second. I'm a HUGE film fan, so I pay a lot of attention to how a film or drama is like and how actors play their part. Though Hyo Joo's acting isn't what you call great yet, I have a lot of respect for actors who are genuine and take their job seriously while also have fun doing it. I saw Hyo Joo for the first time in an independent movie (Ad-lib Night) and watched it without subs years ago, but I didn't know it was her. then I watched BL but then still didn't know it was her... lol and then google gave me a hand and starting from that point on I began to watch the majority of her work. She does a lot better in movies don't you think?

I gotta agree Dong Yi still is awkward sometimes and I kind of wished she would've taken on some smaller roles but ones that are more progressive compared to her previous ones to gain some more experience and development in acting. When I heard she'd star in Dong Yi, I was afraid she wouldn't be able to handle it since she's still not 'there' yet if you know what I mean haha she does quite well so far though and after reading her interview about Dong Yi, I got to know why she took on such a big challenge. Really admirable :)

But SHOOT! You're longer AND older??? I was born in October... a libra... so I can't RAWR back T.T

^

Heh, I'll reply to your post after my nap! :P

Meanwhile... Some BTS photos of the Yoplait CF!

Looking at the different outfit and the different extras (the four female dancers), as well as the one shot of her close up while holding the product, seems like this is another CF that was filmed! Hope they release it soon! :D

1-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

iless3thanpho: Haha, yeah I would love to gain weight! I've been dying to donate blood for the past 5 years, but I can't because I don't meet the weight requirement =.=' In America, you have to weight 110lbs in order to donate blood. It was originally 120lbs before, but they dropped it. Which is a good thing if only I could gain that extra weight! lol I can't even reach 100lbs, let alone 110 TT-TT

And nah, I really do wish I could be fatter, not obese (bad health and everything) or anything, just at a healthy weight lol. I'm so underweight D: I think it'll be easier to find clothes if I were bigger too LOL I know that sounds so weird but trust me, it's so hard trying to find clothes that fit me! I'm so envious of my friends who have meat on their bones and have a nice bust and an richard simmons. I'm flat all over LOL

Does that eating habit really help you gain weight? Hmmms... haha. I know eating past 9 is bad though, can't remember why >< And hell yeah! I'm SOO lazy! I know it's not something to be proud of but I'm tired of being ashamed of it! haha Being lazy is my nature! *high fives. We can be lazy together!! 8D

LOL, I am a bad student. No wonder my mom is always mad at me :lol: I used to be a really good student back in... elementary school though! The type that did their homework a weeks ahead of time lol But then I moved and I got pretty depressed for a while and just gave up on everything. But now I'm... okay? I mean I don't fail any classes (unless it's math, ew) but I get B's lol. I'm a B student, not an A student >.> Sorry mama.

I think I'm just too lazy to really care about school :\ lol. I know I can do well, I've done it before but I just don't find school interesting enough and I don't have any real motivation to get an A. I'm happy with a B or a C, maybe even a D if it's math haha. HEY! You're not supposed to deny me! D: I'm older than you *swats.

It's okay though. I have little patience too. That's why I've already decided I'm not going to have any kids when I'm older! I know I'm only 18 but ew, kids are so annoying lmao. I've decided that I'll just raise a whole lot of dogs and exotic animals like peacocks and giraffes 8D

I don't need the money either since I usually just use my credit card for everything. My dad pays my credit card bill lol. I just like having cash on me though. I feel sad when I don't have any T_T

I.. think I'm indifferent with asking for directions. But that's because I know that I'm directionally challenged so I can get lost ANYWHERE. Even in my own neighborhood, no lie. My dad finally got me a GPS this year so yay! lol

And yet... I still get lost even with a GPS... So much fail!

LOL, yeah. Park Shi Hoo's character totally has the hots for Eun Chae in Iljimae. Totally gross but intriguing at the same time because he and Hyo Joo look great together :lol: Wrong reason to support that couple >< It's almost like I'm supporting incest! I'm not! I swear I'm not!

Park Shi Hoo is GORGEOUS. And yeah, Hyo Joo has really great chemistry with Park Hae Jin. It's no surprise since they're around the same age and acted in a 100+ episode drama together >< lol It'll be nice to see them onscreen again :) He said Hyo Joo was his ideal type in a semi-recent tv show! I remember watching one of the AMAHAE videos where the two of them were being interviewed about how all the cast members were trying to hook them up but they felt that they were too similar in personality and looks. haha I'd totally support that couple if it were to happen though!

I LOVED that NG of the ice cream bit from AMAHAE! lol I would've never thought that was an NG lol. They should've just kept the scene :P I wanted her to end up with BSB too in BL :X But that's because I'm bias. The whole conformed-bad-boy thing doesn't appeal to me.. I like my princely men <3 lol

Oh yeah, her acting is a bit awkward in the beginning. It gets a lot more natural later on though. I've noticed she has a tendency of doing that. Starts out a bit awkward/overacting, but she's always able to remedy it and finds a perfect balance.

I know a lot of drama enthusiasts don't take Hyo Joo all that seriously, but I still hold a lot of respect for her as a person. I've been following her for... 3 years now, so I've recognized when she improves in acting. She does seem to do better in films than in dramas. It's probably because filming a movie gives the actors more takes compared to a drama that has a deadline to meet. But ew, I'm taking an early theatre art history class right now and it's SO boring. I kept falling asleep in class the first couple of weeks, and then ended up just skipping it twice in a role haha >< And yeah, I remember you saying that you first discovered Hyo Joo in Ad Lib Night ^^ What led you to watch that movie btw?

Like I said... Hyo Joo has a tendency to overreact in the beginning of her works, but so far, she's quick to fix her mistakes and improves afterwards. I actually don't want her to take on smaller roles. It's a bit too late for that, especially since she got so much fame from BL. I think she got lead female role too early though. I think she was too inexperienced to take on Spring Waltz since she had only debuted like.. a year before? And Spring Waltz put a lot of pressure on her since it's part of the seasonal dramas. There was an interview of her where she said she almost gave up on acting because she put too much pressure on herself while filming the drama and when it wasn't as well received as expected, she felt responsible for the drama's "failure." Then, she found the script to Ad Lib Night and I guess that refueled her desire to act again :) Which is great, because Ad Lib Night earned her a few acting awards (legit ones, mind you!) and she's gone a lone way from that to what she is now.

But I do wish that she'd explore her roles a bit more. I really liked her character in Soul Special, so I hope she'll do a drama or movie that's similar to that. Mi Ah was totally insane haha. I loved it! :D Oh wells.. I should just be glad that she's not playing any damsel-in-distress, I-can't-fight-for-myself kind of weak female characters. Hyo Joo mentions the tremendous pressure she feels in every Dong Yi interview, so I hope she's able to live up to others' and her own expectations. Nevertheless, Dong Yi is still a great opportunity and I'm glad that she doesn't have her head in the clouds dreaming about it being the next Dae Jang Geum. It looks like she's looking at it in a positive light, despite all the pressure. It's not everyday where you can play a titular role that requires you to portray someone in their late teens to their early 50s! :) Plus, Dong Yi has a lot of veteran actors.. She can always learn a lot from them for future roles :)

I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE MY DEAR!! LOL OLDER THAN YOU BY 3 MONTHS HAHAHAHAA!! *hacks. Sorry, old woman here :P

Han Hyo-joo Changes Tack in Costume Drama

The MBC drama "Dong Yi" is the first historical drama for Han Hyo-joo. The show is the latest work by director Lee Byung-hoon, who has established his name in the genre by directing a series of hits such as "Heo Jun," "Jewel in the Palace" and "Lee San, Wind of the Palace."

"At the beginning, I was determined to leave everything up to director Lee Byung-hoon, rather than doing anything on my own. But now, I want to make my own character of Dong Yi, rather than dreaming of becoming the second Daejanggeum," the lead character of mega hit "Jewel in the Palace" played by Lee Young-ae, said the 23-year-old actress.

Viewers who remember "Jewel in the Palace" are likely to search for similarities as both focus on the life of women who worked their way to the top. "It would be a lie if I say I don't feel any pressure from being compared to the last great work," Han said. "I will have to do well, and I'm sure I'll be able to. I had special lessons from the director for two hours a day until very recently."

Han debuted in sitcom "Nonstop 5" in 2005. Last year, "Brilliant Legacy," which was immensely popular with over 40 percent ratings, was her real breakthrough. "I was just doing my job, but people loved it," she says. She has an angelic and fragile image that can make her difficult to remember. "I go anywhere without makeup, and nobody recognizes me. But I think my inconspicuous face makes me versatile and enables me naturally to adapt to any given situation. I don't necessarily want to force an image change," she says.

"Dong Yi" has been airing on Mondays and Tuesdays since March 22.

source: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_d...0041300259.html

I love her! <3

----

BTS photos of Hyo Joo with BSB :)

53266085201004131431488567756061365.jpg

53266085201004131431488567756061-3.jpg

53266085201004131431488567756061-1.jpg

53266085201004131431488567756061-2.jpg

^

No problem! :)

Ahahaa, put that external hard drive to good use why don't you! :P Which reminds me... I really need to invest in one as well :\ But I already went crazy with my last credit card bill, so I might have to wait until next one to purchase one :lol: 50 Episodes is going to kill my MacBook if I don't have an external hard drive!

They give a brief overview of what happens in episode 5 so you don't HAVE to watch the past few episodes to understand what happens lol. But keep in mind that it's really brief :P

I also love seeing Hyo Joo and BSB together! They're always fooling around haha, it's adorable~!

I used to be never Download Kdrama…I’m too lazy…..and always It's something wrong in my Internet…

Usually I’ll wait until the DVD realesed….But except for Dong Yi…..I’ll try to DL every episode…..Bcoz I must wait for long time for The DVD...

Maybe later all the result.. I will burn into CD… :D

Guest Indigo-Pink

I am a Japanese.

Since I watched her " shining inheritance" I love Han Hyo Joo so much.

I never continued to watch even "Winter Sonata" to the last story

but Han Hyo Joo makes me happy whenever I watch her cute and shining smile and crying.

She is the most charming lady all over the world.

It's my second time to have such a feeling for a lady .

At first time it is Natalie Portman.

However Han Hyo Joo is gifted with all talents to make people fall in love and happy.

She is sure to be a worldwide famous actress soon.

Please come to Japan again for publicizing your new film "Heaven's Postman".