Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest n4tleeyaa

thanks harmony :) your pages is very fun to read too, first i just want to know about hhj from this thread, coz not enough info about her out there, but the next thing i know i already reed almost your entire pages :D:D

before came to this thread, i already looking for hhj info, and i found that in my country ( I'm Indonesian ) also have hhj forum! and it started about '06.. '07 i think, i forgot :P I'm kinda amaze coz in indonesia hhj is not familiar korean actress, and SW was the only one her drama that aired in indonesia, and also just a few eps, coz they not continue airing it, i dont know why <_< looking from their writing style, her fans came from teen to adult, fangirl fanboy also

now queen sendok ( :lol: i dont know how to write it) and bof is airing, bof is kinda popular among teens in my country, i guess we all knew why :lol::lol: , i hope BL gonna be airing soon too!

I saw many comments that hhj is kinda similar with shg (or shk i dont know which name that is common), but i think hhj not similar to her, maybe some of the photos angle, but it also common that how make up and photos angle can make us different and sometimes also make looks like someone else, me for example, from baby, teen, to now have many differences, also my id card and my license makes me look like ahjuma :lol:

I hope dong yi will rocks like dae jaeng geum or better than DJG :D and her acting is outstanding, so no more doubtful perception, coz sometimes i read comment that BL succeed is bcoz LSG popularity, but i think star popularity can't make their drama success if not balance with their acting, their co star acting, plot, story, and many elements more. Take Yunho drama for example

This is a fan account who attended JaeChunSu's fanmeeting :)

Then its YooChun's turn to pick the question, kekeke~ its fun~

“To JaeJoong: How’s the kissing scene?”

Once again JaeJoong laughed covering his face, MC also stated that she was really curious too, she is such a gossiper. Thanks to her!!

JJ: No la~ It’s acting!

Then MC continued on to ask YooSu if JaeJoong mentioned anything after he came back from the kissing scene.

YC: He said it was really great!

JJ: Han Hyo Joo had acted in many dramas, that was not her first, everyone is just doing their part in a business~

MC: But th moment where both of your lips touched, won’t you have felt something?

JJ: Everyone please believe me, it’s only acting!

Source: BaiduTVXQ

Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

Special Thanks: 재중사랑 @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Do not take out of OneTVXQ!

I hope I won't get in trouble for just posting that small part >.>

At Lee Seung Gi's concert that ended yesterday, he sang the theme song for Brilliant Legacy :)

While he was performing, they played an exclusive (?) screening of a kissing scene.

I'm pretty sure that the woman on the screen is Hyojoo :) This is probably the most recent photo we've seen of her x_x lol

17-11.jpg

Black hair!! I'm dying to see a recent photo of her TT-TT

Another fan account from the JaeChunSu fanmeeting :)

Next question was: "Jaejoong Oppa, how was the kiss at Heaven's Postman?"

Yoochun was quick to spill the beans on Jaejoong and said that Jaejoong was telling him "it was okay" and sort of being too cool about it and Jaejoong was too embarrassed or maybe Yoochun was just teasing him, so he stood up and turned his back on the audience, putting his hands on his waist and laughing hard... after Jaejoong gained his composure, he said, "It was acting. It was nothing but official business... Because Hyoju-sshi is a good actress, she doesn't really take this too hard and when we kissed, it was just a kiss"...

The MC followed if he was satisfied with that and he said he was. And he followed it up with----"because I was acting."

source: http://community.livejournal.com/omonatheydidnt/2229090.html

Guest jae90ful

kyahh jaejoo couple...^_^

omo ....kyahhh i find JJ must feel dissapointed coz hyo joo unnie dindt try to kiss him so hard lor ~~~

love....love...love

by the way @bashful

where i can watch HP??

I WANTED TO WATCH IT SO BADLY....

Guest kwon_rjta

At Lee Seung Gi's concert that ended yesterday, he sang the theme song for Brilliant Legacy :)

While he was performing, they played an exclusive (?) screening of a kissing scene.

I'm pretty sure that the woman on the screen is Hyojoo :) This is probably the most recent photo we've seen of her x_x lol

17-11.jpg

Black hair!! I'm dying to see a recent photo of her TT-TT

WHere can I watch that performance???? Do you have youtube's link? Omg, Hyojoo with long black hair @_@, let's me die with u :lol: :lol:

OMG can you guys imagine what I have just found!! :D

200912142127081003_1.jpg

b8a2bf32d6f0cc74450e8142ba34f20e.jpg

638c8906b9efd631a6d0831e306f1df5.jpg

14_34301.jpg

credit: krfilm

She attended "Jeon Woo Chi" movie VIP premiere (Kang Dong Won, Im Soo Jung) :)

Ahh missha you beat me to it! lol

But anyways! *points! BLACK HAIRRR!! *jumps up and down LOL

The shade is sooooo dark though.. but it looks good because it contracts with contrast with her pale skin :)

Her eyes are so brown o_o

Thanks for sharing missha! :D :D

And I'll be right back for replies ^^

n4tleeyaa:Heh, thanks for the compliment dearie ;D

Glad that my posts are informative and fun to read! hahaa :D :D

Oh woww! I think you're our first Indonesian! lol How cool! She's getting more and more popular over Asia! ^^

D: They never finished airing Spring Waltz?! That's so lame =.= Spring Waltz is one of the seasonal dramas! So disrespectful to just stop airing it in the middle of broadcast like that T_T It could've garnered more Hyojoo fans haha

Yup! Hyojoo appeals to a large range of people! She has both male and female fans, but I'm seeing a lot more male nowadays o_o lol And little toddlers love her! And grandmothers call her Eun Sung hahaa She definitely has a wide range of fans! Which is fantastic because it means she can endorse anything and her fans would buy it! lol

Oh... They'd better air BL! BL is one of the top rated Kdramas this year~ It definitely needs more love :( It's such a good drama *sighs.

Haha SHK and SHG is fine either way :P Hmms.. It's true. There are a lot of comments about the resemblance. I used to think Hyojoo looked like SHK too when I first watched Spring Waltz. Hyojoo looked like a mix of SHK, BoA, and Hyori to me o_o lol But now I don't see how I saw the resemblance haha. Hyojoo looks like Hyojoo to me! lol :P

I PRAYY that Dong Yi will be successful as well! So much effort is being poured into this drama.. Even if it's a sageuk, I'm still willing to watch it just for Hyojoo~ I hope her acting skills have gotten better because sageuks rely on acting, rather than star power :\ And I never like reading any Hyojoo bashing, so I hope she impresses a majority of the viewers with her acting!

And I agree with you about BL and its success not being solely on LSGi's popularity. He was already really popular before BL, but BL definitely launched him (as well as the other cast members) into what he is now. Him being in the drama probably attracted some people's attention, and got them to watch the first episode, but I think it was the storyline and the acting that got people to stick around :P lol But yeah, that's exactly how I feel! lol

fujiwara no sai: At least she's made a recent outing! haha It's good to see her again *sighs. lmfao XD

Well... I doubt Hyojoo or LSGi will win the Daesang to be honest >.>

Most likely, the Daesang will go to the actress from Wife's Temptation

As for the SBS Drama Awards... their nomination list hasn't been released yet :(

I hope BL wins in all the categories they're nominated for ><

Q-Girl: Thanks for sharing again! :D You're always so updated on HP x_x lol

jae90ful: LOL I watched a fancam of the question they asked JJ and it's so funny! haha He's so shy and embarrassed by it! XD I love it keke~ I can imagine him thinking, "Oh god. What do I say so it doesn't make it obvious that we're going out!?" when he turns his back to the audience LOL *sighs. Fantasies~ XD

And well... at least Hyojoo opened her mouth a bit for him! :P

Oh! Heaven's Postman... Hmms.. the site where I downloaded it doesn't have it anymore :(

Part 1 of it is posted on Youtube though! haha

You can try asking the user for the download file :)

Enjoy! :D Come back and tell us your opinions hehe :D

Then we can spazz about JaeJoo together!! LOL :P

kwon_rjta: Mmms... There aren't any clear fancams of the performance though :\ And most of them are focusing on LSGi, instead of the screen :lol: You can try checking LSGi's music thread to see if there are any new videos of the performance! haha

And yes! BLACK HAIRR!! But alas... it's not long T_T lmfao. Not even shoulder length! At least it's back to black! 8D So... *half-dead. haha

Guest n4tleeyaa

it's really her !? :o hmm ... me too harmony, i didn't recognize her too ... but not surprised, considering HHJ photo shot always surprise me ( in good way :P ),

wow ... BIG thanks harmony, missha 4 your update info about JJ interview LSG concert ( i do wish it is really her ) her recent outing ... , gosh i really admire you guys ability!! :)

black hair!!! :lol: ..I hope we get to see a longer hair a few weeks from now....

thanks for the photos, missha. Hyo joo's aura kinda look serious to me. She seems to be getting into the mood for her character because from the way I understand it, her character is someone who is ladylike and all.

I miss Hyo joo but its okay if she's kinda MIA these days if this means she's preparing well for her next role.

and I feel soo giddy with the JJ interview regarding JaeJoo love...I mean kiss :lol:

and I also hope it was really Hyo joo's picture which was shown in LSGi's concert but the screen was not so clear so I'm really not sure.

Yey for the dyed hair!! But it looks unnatural :[

I hope her real hair color comes back soon! [:

The 2nd picture of her with the coffee makes her look like a vampire o:

I've missed her so much[:

Scan HP in ASTA TV12

4faf5184e22676051246ea3af063dea1.jpg

882330fcc9612d76db7002f962c70fc6.jpg

48796daa9e7a6566f7e511f8a4b47a32.jpg

credit : baidutvxq

[TRANS] 091215 YoungWoong Jaejoong 2009 Idol Who Surprised On Screen

5d4df66225ea7657965b19aa2e9ca7b3.jpg

There are many idol stars entering the acting business but it is hard for them to succeed in the movie industry. However, there were some idol stars who got on the silver screen and surprised movie critics and the public alike. (omitted), YoungWoong Jaejoong is one of them.

(omitted)

YoungWoong Jaejoong (TVXQ) worked with one of Japan's top writers and a famous Korean drama caster to create 'Telecinema-Postman of Heaven' which was his first attempt at acting. Instead of the charisma from the stage, or the strange yet charming personality found in variety shows, a soft and romantic charm was seen from YoungWoong Jaejoong's acting.

YoungWoong Jaejoong acted as a special man who delivered letters sent to Heaven to people who could not be forgotten and worked alongside this year's best hitmaker Han Hyo Joo.

The reason YoungWoong Jaejoong received so much attention was because his first official activity after the TVXQ legal dispute started was this movie, and because this movie attracted almost 100,000 viewers and surpassed its predicted outcome.

Since movies are not like dramas in which they require more focus and give only one chance to show one's talent, no matter how famous of a star a person is on stage, he or she becomes a rookie in an instant. However, the difference of images on stage and on screen are quite entertaining to the audience. A bigger Idol Screen Attack is expected in 2010.

Source: [osen+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

HP in Korean Entertainment Journal Jan 2010 Issue

0e35ed76a08972dc198bbb19fee4ec80.jpg

3f712c554fb7f0203d8cd8309d39e5b7.jpg

credit : baidu

huahhhhh............finally there are hyo Joo's new pics............ :D

She's back to her black hair...............but It seems much shorter.......... :rolleyes:

JaeJoo couple...............miss them so much............when we can see them in movie again or drama maybe?

missha...........thanks so much for those pics........

Hyo Joo looks so fantastic altough her hair so short........... :)

and thanks to Q-girl for sharing the article........

*jumps up and down.

NEW PHOTOSHOOT!!! XD And I agree missha, she's a pretty good model for an actress :P lol

Gosh... she can suit any look can't she? D: So jealous... And that short wig actually looks really good on her!

Is it just me or does she look a lot younger with black hair? o_o