Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Awww, the HP cartoon thingy is so cuuute!!! :lol:

and is that So Ji Sub in one of the VIKI winter collection photos? :huh: ....if that is really him, HHJ must have felt so happy :lol: ...

ooo...lots of preparations for Dong Yi so it must really be a big project. B)

Guest mirabar

are there any translations from the press conference of heavens postman? :D

ah jaejoo, to cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wish they would date eachother :P

kozuesan: :lol: Hyojoo wishes So Ji Sub modeled for VIKI, but alas... VIKI is a women's brand, haha. The catalog is from another brand I'm afraid :P

But yeah... Dong Yi sounds amazing so far! So much preparations going on when filming is nowhere close to start shooting :o I'm sure Hyojoo will show us a better performance in a sageuk this time around.. I know she didn't really prepare for Iljimae :\

So excited to see how she'll do! And how she'll look! And watch her play traditional Korean instruments and dances! XD

mirabar: Hello!

ahaha Another JaeJoo fan! Yay!! XD Can never have enough of those :P

JaeJoo are so sweet together <3 lol They match each other so well that they kind of look like siblings at the press conference :lol:

But to answer your question, yes, there's a transcript of the interview :)

Here it is: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...111015350922555

ChanVanndii:

Thanks for the link to your fic! Can't wait for the first chapter! ^^

Bigger Vogue Girl - Nov. Issue pics

1_myungok4646.jpg

2_myungok4646.jpg

3_myungok4646.jpg

4_myungok4646.jpg

5_myungok4646.jpg

6_myungok4646.jpg

7_myungok4646.jpg

8_myungok4646.jpg

9_myungok4646.jpg

10_myungok4646.jpg

11_myungok4646.jpg

12_myungok4646.jpg

This is random but Park Hae Jin chose Hyojoo over Moon Chae Won on Strong Heart! It was KBS Champagne :P He very bluntly said that Hyojoo was his ideal type :P

Makes me wonder why they never hooked up *sighs. lol

Guest currysushi33

i was just watching strong heart, and it would be awesome if hhj was on it cos then it would be hwansung reunion!!!! nd i dont

like seungi with yoona it was annoying when they started pairing them... lol its like im jealous for hhj, its the same with the

jaejoo couple :P hehe

but on a side note, it would be great to see her on variety shows again...esp ones that dont require her to dance lol

Guest mirabar

bashful_harmony hehe thx a lot for the link :D jaejoo forever <3 they are the cutest pair ever, everytime I see their pics together I get exited xD Hopefully one day they will do another drama together even a hoooot photoshoot between would be really :wub:

hello everyone !

not many updates on hyo joo huh =/

on the bright side, i was so happy when PHJ chose HHJ over MCW

i even had an "in your face LSG" moment since he doesn't even mention his co-star after he got so famous <_<

i really wish she can be a guest on Family Outing so they can be reunited

i'm just surprised that they had hyo joo on there even though AMAHAE was like years ago

hope Dong Yi will be a successful drama :D

regarding my VIKI comment...ooops, my bad, I didn't have any idea about VIKI's market...lolz

I'm happy to know PHJ chose HHJ :D ... they had funny NGs in AMAHAE, I especially love the ice cream NG, lolz.

And I agree regarding most people's wish to see Hyo joo in a variety show. B)

Guest thewashedawaysand

I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at the Jaejoo photo of them looking at each other's eyes...just looking at them doing that makes me melt...sigh....I mean I can look at it all day...

totally agreed! :lol:

091208 "Heaven's Postman" To Become A Manga

2.jpg

"Telecinema7", which stars TVXQ's Hero Jaejoong, 2 Big Bang members TOP and Seungri, as well as Korea's top stars like Kim Ha Neul, Ahn Jae Wook, Cha In Pyo and Han Hyo Joo, will meet everyone in the form of a manga.

Kenaz (http://www.kenaz.biz) expressed that from the very beginning, "Telecinema7" garnered a lot of interest because it had a famous Japanese scriptwriter, one of the best Korean directors and the participation of famous Hallyu stars. As such, the manga will be published through SKT Manga site (http://www.toondosi.com).

"Telecinema7" began airing in Korea since November and they aim to publish the manga early next year, at the same time that it airs on Japanese TV.

Kenaz's representative said that they "plan to turn 'Telecinema7' into a manga and anime, and the artist will earn substantial income from the royalties alone, what more with the goods that comes along with it".

SKT Manga site Toondosi, the exclusive distributor for the manga, will hold an exclusive, free broadcast of "Telecinema7" on 30 December. Invitations to the exclusive event are currently in progress.

Source: [Naver + JaeTime]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest n4tleeyaa

hi :D this is my first, but i already reed almost your entire page, and i so impress with all your comment, all you guys can be funny, so love with hhj, but also can be sharp too, not many i see kind a fans in other forum, most of them is too much worshiping their star :blush: , i like hhj from bl, and then i'm looking shes drama in net then found sw, after that i so liking her as a star, i never be a fan before, except for josh groban :D but not interest to join in his fan base or forum, so this is kinda "the first" to me, i like her bcoz i think her personality is very sweet when i look her character in drama, then i found her personality is kinda same with in her dramas, and is to me is kinda rare for an actress have a normal personality as a person, which i've seen in hhj

so 4 you fangirls fanboys of hhj i waiting your funny, loving, sharply chat about her and your news about hhj

GBU all

^

Welcome to the thread! ^^

Ahh BL was awesome, wasn't it? XD

I would still love it if Hyojoo wasn't in it haha

Oh gosh.. you read through all the posts?! Wowww >< lol We had some LONGGGG comments a couple of pages ago.. Just randomly talking about Hyojoo and how we perceive her to be in real life :lol:

But yay! I'm super happy that Hyojoo's the first celeb you're super into! :D :D

Hope to see you post in here more often ;)

The thread's a bit dead right now because of the lack of Hyojoo updates >.> lol

Sponsor photo from VIKI photoshoot

c4e2ff1f3e2d9f4cf624e49d.jpg

whoa!! great news.. apparently "Wife's Temptation" Jang Seo Hee is up against "Brilliant Legacy" stars Lee Seung Gi and Han Hyo Joo for the SBS DaeSang (Grand Prize Award).. hmm i wonder who will win.. if either LSG or HHJ wins, won't that make them the youngest to ever win the top prize at an awards ceremony?

here's the thread with link to news..... (credits kdramafanusa)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15060470

^

OMGSHHH!!!!

I didn't think she'd be even nominated for the Daesang!! I'm not a delusional fangirl :P Her performance was good in BL, but not extremely exceptional :lol: The same goes for LSGi :X

But that's amazing that she's nominated for the Daesang! :D Though... from the looks of it... SBS just pitched the stars of their top-rated dramas against each other >.> They both achieved ratings over 40%, but BL got higher ratings and Wife's Temptation has a higher ratings average because of how many episodes it has x_x

I was just expecting her to be nominated for Best Actress, Best Couple, and Netizens' Pick or something LOL but this is just super awesome! :) Hope there won't be a controversy like last year with the MBC awards >.>

I hope she wins anyways hahaha I'll like to add another notch to her awards list keke~ And I know winning will make her super happy ^^ She said she hoped to win a lot of acting awards this year so *crosses fingers.

Thanks for the great news!! XD I can't wait to see her at the awards!! :w00t:

As for the youngest winner for a Daesang.. I think Moon Geun Young took that last year for Painter of the Wind :P

Guest hjj1326

hey everyone^^

i'm a newbie here in this thread,..

aside from Hyo joo is a beautiful lady

she is definitely a great actress

watched her earlier dramas 'till her recent one w/c is BL

and you can see how she improved well in her acting^^

i wish her luck for the year-end award shows

she so deserve to win,..

and i'm really excited for Heaven's Postman

aahh~ when can we watch it??

we've been waiting for it for a year now,..

the actress that i adore and my kpop love

together in one production,..

i definitely ship JaeJoo<33

they look adorable together,..

^

Welcome to the thread! :)

JaeJoo love!!~ <3 They're so cute together!

I don't really care if they date or not, I just want to see more them! haha

But I don't think that possible :\ They're both going to be super busy in the near future *cries.

Oh wells... Hopefully they still keep in contact with one another! ^^

- - -

Anyways... Not much news...

The Naver fancafe for Dong Yi has opened:

http://cafe.naver.com/dramasstory.cafe

It's scheduled to start airing in March, and filming will begin mid-January :)