Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and Jung Yong Hwa catching boars?

"SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and newcomer talent Jung YoungHwa have been chosen as the new MCs for MBC ‘Sunday Night’.

Kim PD said during a press conference on 23rd November, “Kim HyunJoong and Jung YoungHwa will be for the new corner on ‘Sunday Night’ called ‘Korea Ecosystem Rescue Centre, Hunters’ to be aired on 6th December.”

This will be a corner where celebrity MCs will go out to capture wild boars. The PD added, “Even right now, the MCs are working hard with the qualified professionals capturing the wilde boars in KyeongSan IlRyeong. Every week, the 7 MCs will get training for about 2D1N and go out to hunt for the wild boars. This week it will be IlRyeong, and next week it will be in AhnDong.”

The PD added, “There are about 170 thousand wild boars in our country, the population has increased 4x than before. If the government do not do something to control the population, it can pose as harm to the ecosystem in our country. We want to bring awareness about the ecosystem in our country and also bring down the population of wild boars through this show. The captured wild boars will either be given to nursing homes or given to the less fortunate to be eaten.”

The other MCs on the show are Hwang JungEum, Jung GaEun, Han JiMin and Han HyoJoo etc."

source: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/...c-sunday-night/

... Interesting. lol

Wonder how Hyojoo will be able to handle prepping/filming for Dong Yi and have to... catch boars... at the same time.. lol

is it true that the casts of shining inheritance aka brilliant legacy will go here in the philippines??

i just heard it to someone..hekhek.. :)

hope it's true..

i want to see hyo joo in person!!!

Not much news on Hyojoo lately... Just the small updates on Dong Yi and news of her being one of the new MCs of Sunday Sunday Night.. :\

Andre Kim's "Best Star Award" is on the 27th, Hyojoo's nominated.. Wonder if she'll attend :o

Anyways...

Autographed DVDs of Hyojoo's films/dramas

800b2855b983d277d0090643.jpg

62ec42440967c209cefca34c.jpg

303a3dfdd50083d2fd037f43.jpg

db4e251723e9eb37962b4342.jpg

057c61ef11d17a062cf5344c.jpg

1b7024084110dcadd0581b4c.jpg

Fanarts

viewimage-1.jpg

viewimage-2.jpg

viewimage-3.jpg

file_down-10.jpg

viewimage-69.jpg

Guest heartnet_XIII

i guess han hyo joo's not doing much right now..except for the preparations for DongYi..

hey.. can someone confirm if the whole cast of BL will go in the Philippines? hahaha

damn! that would be really great!! :D

Guest kwon_rjta

2 pictures of HHJ in New York

b1c.jpgb1b.jpg

and in The Vogue Girl Korean. She's s beautiful and pictures are colorful. I like all ^^

b1a.jpgb1.jpgb2.jpgb4.jpgb3.jpg

Cre: kokokreano, reup by me

I want to share with you some avatars I made :P

icon22copy.jpgicon2.pngicon3.pngicon.pnghhj2-8copy.png

^

Gah. The Vogue Girl November photoshoot is one of my favorites <3 It's so PRETTY! lol

I never get tired of seeing them :P

And thanks for the lovely avatars! :o The wedding one is so pretty <3 haha

- - - -

Regarding the BL cast going to Philippines... Sorry to say, but I don't think it's true. There's no news of this on any Korean sites... ><

Hmms... I think Hyojoo's in Africa for Sunday Sunday Night.. She's part of the new segment, Danbi aka Only One Secret in Korea, along with Han Ji Min, BEAST's Doojoon, Cha In Pyo, etc. and most of them, if not all of them, are in Africa filming the episode. That would explain the lack of Hyojoo news and photos lately.. :\

I guess.. in a way, she took heed of Jo Min Ki's advice to visit Africa lol.

I like everything in Hyo Joo when she went to new york..........her hair, make up, outfits, etc....... :D

althought I already rewatched BL so many times but I still miss Eun sung............ :(

Among her dramas.............I think I like the most Hyo Joo in BL................ :blush:

Hyo Joo's in Africa?...................I hope she wear umbrella and sunblock so her skin doesn't become dark........

^

Hehs, it's just a possibility.. :P But it'll be cool if she did go to Africa. Going to Africa for charity/volunteer work is "cliche" but at least she's making an effort to spread poverty awareness! lol

The Andre Kim Best Star Award is today... Wonder if Hyojoo's attending :o

Anyways... VIKI photos

3389381094df2b3fb9127bca.jpg

4ae636fc1057fe6ad6887dca.jpg

fba3b2115146a4d3c3ce79ca.jpg

I'm waiting for HP as if I could die immediately :(

HJ and JJ are really cute together and watching the fancam of part 1, I can see JJ's acting is good and it's beyond my expectation :D

HJ's digital fanart is really really excellent. I can't say anything but The artist made A MASTERPIECE :x