Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

StaRix said: They were just joking around, and it's not about my age. It was after we got the ranking (mine is 'Immortal')... They say It's because I'm updating a lot of threads and PSH's thread as well. So they said I'm like the mother of that thread because of the updates. I don't know how they came up with the idea! :)) But it's fine since I know why. LOL =))

jurassicet

said:

StaRix

said:

They were just joking around, and it's not about my age. It was after we got the ranking (mine is 'Immortal')... They say It's because I'm updating a lot of threads and PSH's thread as well. So they said I'm like the mother of that thread because of the updates. I don't know how they came up with the idea! :)) But it's fine since I know why. LOL =))

:x
tumblr_n1emnwcNDG1sluoydo1_500.jpg
This picture is from Hyo Joo's manager's facebook

2.22, 타지에서 생일을 보내고 있을 효주, 생일 무척이나 축하해.

English translation : 2.22,  Happy Birthday to Hyo Joo who is currently celebrating her birthday in a foreign country.

cr : baidu hhj

Birthday gifts for Hyo Joo~
tumblr_n1epw8vxN31sluoydo1_400.jpg
tumblr_n1epw8vxN31sluoydo2_500.jpg

(It’s all the birthday gifts that Indonesian Hyolics sent to Han hyo joo through her agency, BH Entertainment since they don’t know where she lives :P

Most of the goods represented the Hallmark of Indonesia, such as Batik and Wayang / Indonesian Puppets.)

cr : tinahyojoo tumblr 

aww, so sweet of them :x

i was literally staring enviously at all the beautiful birthday banners that everyone here has created for hyo joo ...wow!  all of you are so talented!! while i ...will have to do with a very late BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYO JOO!!  sorry my greeting is late ...school just took all my time!! hahahaha! and everyone here had such beautiful creations ... so ...
jurassicet:  hi! gosh! everyone created such fantastic banners!! i am almost hiding in shame over here ...i have no such talent! hahahaha!
and ....i shall henceforth use it too ...hope your friend won't use any intellectual property thingy on me! hahahaha! ...since 'cray-cray' is a really softer version of crazy! hahahaha!
nope ...i've not seen NN5...btw...what is it??? a gag show?? sorry for the ignorance! hahahaha! yep! that's the title 'like land and sky' ...and yes ...i didn't get to see the whole thing ...except those with hyo joo ...hahaha!!  cheating!! and yes ...its 'spring waltz' .... i was totally sold on the OTP!! hahaha!
both my fave and hyo joo will really make me explode in happiness!!  i will be so giddy and starry eyed if they get to even be in the same air space with each other! hahaha!! that's how fangirl-y i am!! 
that's a fun way to give hyo joo that nickname ...hmmmm... our fanboy is quite good!! hahaha!
is hyo joo back in korea??!