Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest shy_hyo

thanks for the info kozuesan...

Hyo Joo always has radiant smile...smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

DY will finish soon....

so......let's hope that her next project will get a huge success,

more success than brilliant legacy...i do hope so..tongue.gif

Hyo joo was featured in MNET wide VIP yesterday. She talks about Dong Yi and she's on the set of her GMF CF. And the dog looks so cute, haha. He/she went straight to Hyo Joo's bunny. :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dQYmQ0VuPLQ

The characteristic of Dong Yi I like so much is that she has become stronger after all the hardships she has gone through. She became stronger...but not hardened. That is grace under pressure (the characteristic I most want for myself but is having a hard time doing so:lol: ) .  She has firm conviction in what she believes in, unwaivered by the derogatory comments issued by the nobles who deemed themselves of a higher class than her. She does not try to outrank them nor outpower them because she never believes in stepping on others for personal gain. It may deemed foolish in  apower hungry society, but she just wants to do things right. That I think is what Kim Gu Seon, who lost faith in government and politics, saw in her when he uttered before to Prince Yeoning of the dangers of having a mother like his. 

Okay sorry for my DY ramblings.    

Guest shy_hyo

haha.....kozuesan....i lke your DY rambling....

i think Hyo Joo is the right choice to portray as the real DY...

i like DY character, she want to protect everyone that she loved very much, but sometimes she forget to save her own life sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

fortunately, she has so many people around her whom willing to sacrifice they're life for her too....sooo sweeet...

ah, kozuesan, i'm sorry, i have repost your article link to DY thread, coz i'm just very curious about the news (HJ smile on DY set)..

i was asking for some help from dramalover1 to translate it....biggrin.gif

Guest babievee

@kozuesan thank you for the link...

@ shy_hyo if you got the translation can you post it here?,,,i want to know what shes saying i was so curious... thank you..

Guest shy_hyo

@babievee.....ok, don't worry i will post it as soon as i get the translation....

and...thanks for updating the news..kozuesan...you are really up to date, haha...thank you...

kyaaaa.......this video make my seungjoo shipper turn on, haha..w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

i'm so in love with seungjoo couple.. thank you kozuesan...

even if i didn't know what is the news talking about (maybe it tell us about her career road), but i love the vid..wub.gif 

Guest theresia_warner

Orangemonkie, I always like secondmale than leadmale. :lol:

Especially if he's hotter than the lead.Lol

I only can say that Dong Yi staff are so lucky.

They can be near Hyo Joo for nine months. :w00t:

I just remember, whether Hyo Joo's grandmother visit her on Dong Yi's location?

Because I read before that her grandma visited her when she was filming AMAHE.

Kozuesan,Thanks for the updates. :D :D

Guest shy_hyo

babievee.....i'm so sorry...the article is too long, so dramalover1 is refuse to translate it all, he/she just say this...

"Actually that article's too long  to translate, but bascialy it says HHJ worked very hard and suffered a lot for 9 months to film the drama & PD Lee wanted HHJ because he wanted somebody pretty and sweet for DY role".

anyway, we have to thanked him/her for answering our question, that's ok...coz yup, the article is too long..

PD Lee was made the right choice, HJ is the best choice to portray DY...

because..HHJ is really proud being korean people, as same as DY..

although DY is not the queen of the nation, she always try to save the nation and always think about the future of the nation, and...always think about the people around her, especially people whom she loved...

haha, maybe that's why korean government choose HJ as G20 ambassador...

everyone....let's love our country too....biggrin.gif

Guest farhah1986

I'm very proud with Han Hyo Joo...for me she already fulfill her reponsibility in her character Dong YI...I can see her improvement in acting throughout the episode. From a young and bright girl transform as a mother and a royal consort. I'm glad she took up this role instead in Chuno..because in Dong Yi she is the focus point in the drama. I hope to see he in other drama with different role and character...like in action drama maybe.

Guest orangemonkie

shy_hyo: hahhaa, besides, PD Lee also mentioned that HHJ has gained a lot of experiences from this film. therefore, these will definitely improve her confidence in the next project.

farhah1986: hehe, i was hoping to see her in action drama too! something like IRIS. :w00t:

Guest shy_hyo

yeah......hahaha......action drama ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

i think she can do it, because she is poongsan girl...hahaha...

actually i wanna see her acting as a cool woman, no smile at the beginning but full of smile in the end....

or someone who get depression because of trauma, hahaha.....

maybe no body will agree with me, biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif just wanna see her in something different..

Guest vesica

I suggest HHJ cast as lead female in City hunter,upcoming dramas :P

might be more exciting if hhj playing with lee min ho

*began to think strange* :P hahhaa :lol::lol:

but now it hasn't been widely heard her new drama project

Some fans visited the Dong Yi set.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=907693025

Aww..the halmuni is really lucky. She is always holding Hyo Joo's hands. She looks so comfortable holding Hyo joo's hands and it seems like she never wanted to let go.   :lol:

Sorry if I just post the link instead of posting the pictures. I'm always tired these days.

Guest orangemonkie

shy_hyo: hahaha, interesting role! but if she's unable to pull out of her role as a depressed person, it may lead to unfavourable consequences. :sweatingbullets:

vesica: hahahaha! cool! lee min ho! someone set up a facebook account to gather all HHJ-LMH shippers. hahaha! if i am not wrong, her schedule is packed with CFs till the year-end. so i guess it will take quite a while before we hear any new drama projects from her again. :lol:

kozuesan: ahh! i wish i'm in korea now! :lol:

Guest shy_hyo

thanks kozuesan....and yeah, like orangemonkie said, i hope i'm in korea right now, no...no..that is not enough..

if i could be her little sister too....hahaha....so....i can play with her everyday...(everybody will say.....keep dreaming!!!!!!)hahaha....biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

orangemonkie, you're right, being a depressed woman is not easy, it will be a challenge for her....

whatever the character that she will portray in her next drama, hope that she gained success and love again...

vesica...glad to see you again..

hey, i ever thought about it, but honestly i'm not so curious about LMH....

when DY filming will finish?? it just 2 more episodes.....so sad....

For those who wish to see Hyo joo's kissing scenes from Nonstop 5, Spring waltz, AMAHAE, Ride away, Heaven's Postman, Iljimae, Brilliant Legacy, take a look at this,

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/FXZTVQYDzrs/

shy_hyo and orangemonkie, I wish I'm in korea right now, too. Maybe we should gather up sometime and go to korea, that'd be nice! :lol:  

And I know she has to do an angsty role sometime in the future but I'm just not willing to let go of her smile yet. Bias aside, I really think she is one of the few actresses who can pull off that aura onscreen of a young girl who can give a smile that warms your heart but at the same time there is this sense of melancholy around her that she tries to keep away from you but you are unwilling to just let it pass. 

Guest shy_hyo

hahaha.....kozuesan...i need to collect much money before we gather up together to korea....w00t.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

i'm still a student right now, so it's not easy for me to get money, hahaha....

but, if we can gather up to korea.....woooow....that would be very nice, unforgettable moment in my lifelaugh.gif

visiting Hyo Joo in drama set...that's my dream....rolleyes.gif

and call her eonni....w00t.gifw00t.gif

although i cannot meet her now, i still wanna say...eonni...hwaiting...please keep healthy...and make another hit drama....hahaha...laugh.gif 

Guest theresia_warner

I think we could see her in new drama or movie by next year. :rolleyes::phew:

From link that Kozuesan gave.(Thanks!!!)

2z73eok.jpg

aokdxh.jpg

zn1u0l.jpg

Whether one of them is her grandma? :D :D

Guest vesica

hahahaha :lol: I just wondered and there's possibility for that :P :P

I read that the director of city hunter is Jin Hyuk ..Reminds me of BL :phew:

ok.i'll stop :vicx: hahahaa :lol:

yeiyy..Dong Yi will soon be ended

but why the rating goes down :mellow:

hopefully in the last episode will go up again :)