Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest beeboo86

@oscarxvd: awww poor you, NOT! Joking LOLOLOL. Well I suffered the same thing you're going through now for like 9 years already? and it's still on going LOLOL. Just ignore them, do as you like, act and be what you want to be. Normally when a sexual topic is brought up if it's too gross to listen on I'll just stuff my earphones and close my eyes while I relax on the chair or somewhere I can lay down. Because of them, my sexual knowledge is no longer as innocent as 5 years ago zzzzz, 'thanks' to them I've come to learn new terms zzzzz....

Lol should probably stop this ridiculous topic. It's polluting this sanctuary.

Guest theresia_warner

Korean Air Force wallpaper

pcda_main1_csk5402_9PVo9MmHL0.jpg

Is this new Photo?

So, Her contrack CF has been renewed. :o:rolleyes:

Because I rare see Korean Air Force CF. :huh:

I love her design and signature. :wub:

Is it a gif for Samsung's buyer?

Guest theresia_warner

I wish someone tell me, whether she would attend to KDF Award 2010.

Wanna see her walking in red carpet. :D :D :D

Guest shy_hyo

hwaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.......so many pictures.....thanks bashful harmony....

is that her father who standing next to her on korean air force wallpaper???

because, if i'm not wrong, her father is a member of korean air force, right??

ah, i also love the belt and her animation design on it....

that was cool to know that she can painting also, it was good, she was born to be an artist, really multi talented...

she is so inspired!!! haha..

Guest theresia_warner

shy_hyo, I think he's not her father. :lol:

He's not look that he has adult daughter. :D :D :rolleyes:

here is Section TV about Dong Yi.

this is part of translation about the show.

Han Hyo Joo interview about Prince Yeoning.

Han Hyo Joo: Oh! I love him, he so cute & intellgent. I will take him home & raise him myself

Prince Yeoning asked which mother he likes, his own mother standing at a distance

Prince Yeoning: Dong Yi Omma

crd : Jackie@dramatomy

wow! lots of pictures! :lol: 

And she's promoting Korean Airforce again! :D  I hope we get to see her do stuff for Korean Airforce later after she takes her break.

Here's another set of pictures. It's for lotte card this time.

http://blog.naver.co...ir/140115647522

edit: This set of pictures are the ones bashfulharmony posted above.

And there's another set of pictures for another endorsement where she's wearing ski clothes but I'm really sleepy right now. I'll post it later.   

^

Ahahaaa I've posted the ski photo ones already XD

Mmms.. I'm not sure if the Korean Air Force one is recent or not.. Her bangs are short in the photo, so it's probably old. And just to clarify, but she was a goodwill ambassador for the Air Force, it wasn't an endorsement or CF haha

@orangemonkie, ,kozuesan, shy_hyo

Thanks for the warm welcome. :wub:

I think I am gonna watch Shining Inheritance first coz Dong Yic quite has err...long ep ^_^

I am not used watching too many ep drama but gonna try it.:)

Thanks for the link guys.<3

bashfulharmony,

Awww....you beat me again, lolz haha.   :lol: . And thanks for clarifying about the Korean Airforce picture:sweatingbullets:  .  She's  a goodwill ambassador for that one, too. Aww, people must really like her aura coz she's an ambassador to lots of organizations.

And since I'm one (if not THE most addicted to Dong Yi here :lol: ) here's a couple of pictures of a recent fan visit. I think it's from the TEA cafe fan group (Please anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know how to call them coz everything's being google translated for me.)

fanvisit.png

fanvisit2.png

Hyo Joo looks so happy receiving those tokens of love. I'm sure the fans are elated with her reactions as well.  

Today also is the ceremony for the Korea Drama Festival and I think all actors from Dong Yi, who won, were not able to attend the said ceremony. Awww, I was hoping to see Hyo joo being glamorous and all. But I think they are still shooting for this monday and tuesday's Dong Yi episodes. 

theresia_warner,

thanks for sharing the link and the translation. I love that video. It's like watching the comedy version of DongYi  :lol: . Han Hyo Joo, Ji jin Hee, and Lee So Yeon, described the twisted versions of their characters, lolz. Like for hyo joo, as according to one of the fans in Dramatomy, she was describing that scene where she told Sukjong she didn't want to be queen, then they cut the scene and Hyo joo said, "Just because I said it once you will believe I don't like to be one."  :lol: Glad to know  you also read dramatomy. It has become a habit of ,mine to read that as well before I watch every episode. Jackie gives a lot of interesting sidenotes there.

Delicieux

No prob! Do feel free to come here anytime. Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy is one of the best. Hyo joo's real brother once said that Eun Sung is like a replica of Hyo joo. I think it's the dorky side. :lol: Try watching the BTS videos as well and you will know what I mean. As for dong Yi, its really long coz it's 60 episodes but I really like it  as well. For me, it focuses on the essence of a woman in the Joseon Dynasty. I like it that Dong yi always does not like attention that she likes to support her men (King and her son) in the best way she can. She is like their wings. She inspires them, comforts them and make them achieve their biggest potential.

Hyo Joo updated her cyworld. She had a picture of the sky at dawn. It seems to reflect her current feelings.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=58710417

From what I understand, she is saying that they only have a few days left shooting for Dong Yi, afterwhich, everyone goes back to their own lives. She knew she has to move on but  occasionally, she has misty eyes when she looks back at their shooting days.  She met a lot of good people while shooting Dong yi.

Ther's also this article about the 87' club which composed of those successful artists who were born at the year 1987. Among them are Hyo Joo, Lee Seun Gi, Moon Geun Young, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Minho, Choi Si Won.

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20100930/31515638/1

There's also another article which says that Hyo joo is one of the top 5 artists who they want to work with. Some of their reasons include her bright and cheerful image, charm and acting ability.

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20100930/31515638/1

Guest shy_hyo

wow, really full of information, thanks kozuesan......

ah, about KDF award ceremony, i'm just feeling that Hyo Joo will attend to the ceremony, i don't know why, just guess, haha..

hopefully she can attend...

thanks for DY BTS link theresia_warner..

maybe, i will choose DY mama too, hahaha...

ah, yeah, i know that's not her father, since he looks too young to be her real father, haha..

delicieux....have a nice weekend....it will be good to watch Brilliant Legacy on weekendtongue.gif

you will suddenly falling in love with seungjoo coupletongue.gif

bashful_harmony eonni...thanks for all photos..finally she has hair beauty ad...

isn't she lovely??? of course she is......wub.gif

Guest shy_hyo

i just found the news that kozuesan posted was translated to english in hancinema, here is the link.....

http://www.hancinema.net/87ers-year-of-rabbit-club--are-replacing-main-roles-in-home-theatre-25285.html

and.....i'm really glad because Hyo Joo's picture is next to Seung Gi's picture, haha...

i miss this couple so much...

have a nice weekend guys........

kozuesan: Thanks for the updates! :D

I see Hyo Joo is updating her Cyworld a lot more often now ^^ That makes me happy because it means she has more free time and isn't as tired or stressed out! ^^ I can't wait until Dong Yi is over so that she can take a vacation :)

And yup! She's a goodwill ambassador for public education too! But that was like back during Ride Away days so it's kind of irrelevant now :lol:

I LOVE seeing fan gifts! They make me happy because it shows how dedicated fans are and I love seeing Hyo Joo happy too :) But yeah, the gifts are from her Daum fancafe :) T.E.A. stands for The bEst Actress :lol: I'm a member myself but.. I don't understand Korean enough to fully navigate through the entire site lol

I'm sad that Hyo Joo was unable to attend the KDF as well.. but she still received the award so it's fine! lol

Delicieux: Sorry for the late welcome but WELCOME TO THE THREAD =D

You should definitely try Brilliant Legacy/Shining Inheritance! I loved it even though there were a lot of episodes and I don't have a long attention span to stay interested in dramas!

shy_hyo: Thanks for sharing the translated article! :) I've also noticed there are a lot of '87ers in the Korean entertainment industry.

Sad to say, the pictures aren't for a hair product endorsement :\ It's tagged by the hair stylist who posted the pictures on his Naver blog ><

But yes! She looks sooo lovely! <3 :D

edit:

More pictures of the fangifts T.E.A. gave her and the cast/crew members of Dong Yi ^^

1845951E4CA74B707EDA01.jpg

1245951E4CA74B737F7A52.jpg

1362ED1D4CA74C00687FBC.jpg

1705421D4CA743C33731BF.jpg

1805421D4CA743C43AF710.jpg

2064371E4CA74A9255F09C.jpg

f76b698f438dc155c9fc7a06.jpg

cc796889edee4155b21bba3b.jpg

834280548d57ad258435243f.jpg

7181e0e99ac77b0879f0550c.jpg

cd4cb4c74f837212b219a81c.jpg

Extra gifts to Hyo Joo

163962244CA6F948115A9A.jpg

153962244CA6F9481037BA.jpg

These were uploaded by Hyo Joo onto her Cyworld :)

6a62af4f6ba37771afc3abc6.jpg

Korean: 지금 우리 벤은 행복한 비명을 지르고 있습니다! 팬분들이 촬영장에 두손가득 와주셨거든요.

저 센스있는 종이가방에 깜찍한 스티커까지.. 그래서 덕분에 촬영장 곳곳엔 제 얼굴이 더 많아지게 되었습니다! 우헤헤

스텝분들도 너무나 좋아해주셨지요.

고맙습니다!멀리 강릉에서 와주신이모부터 작곡가 고딩 홍까지.. 정말 많은분들께서 응원해주고 계신다는게.. 나 정말사랑받고 있구나 라고 느낄 수 있는 마음을 담은 눈빛에 내색은 안했지만 몇번이고 속으로 울컥했습니다. 요즘 감수성이 풍부해졌는지 맘이 여려졌는지 조금만 건드려도 눈물이나려합니다.ㅎㅎ

정말 고맙습니다. 아무것도 아닌 저를 좋아해주셔서 감사합니다.앞으로도 열심히 할께요. 열심히 최선을 다해 즐겁게 연기할께요.

고맙습니다 언제나!^^

Chinese: 现在我们幸福死了!因为粉丝们来到了拍摄场地。很有感觉的纸袋里连可爱的小贴纸都有...多亏有这些东西,在拍摄场地我的脸变得越来越多了!【PS:礼物上贴着孝珠的LOGO】连工作人员也都十分高兴呢

真的很感谢!真的很感谢大老远从江陵赶来的粉丝们..虽然能够感觉到接受了很多爱的我没有将眼神表露得很明显,但是在内心早就已经感动很多次了。也许是最近变得比较感性,心也变得脆弱了,只要稍微的触碰就会泪流满面。真的很感谢。因为喜欢一无是处的我而十分感谢。今后会继续努力的!我会尽自己最大的努力认真演戏的!时刻感谢你们!

438d0a1e67817d58413417c5.jpg

Korean: 할머니를 처음으로 제 촬영장에 모셨습니다. 사극이니까 오시면 한복곱게 차려입은 모습도 보여드릴수도있고 이곳저곳 구경시켜드리고도 싶고 예전부터 꼭 한번 끝나기전에 모셔야지라고 생각했었는데 이제서야 이렇게 모시게 되었습니다. 촬영을 하다 문득 시선을 돌렸는데 할머님과 할머님친구분들께서 서계시는것이 제 시야에 들어왔습니다. 촬영에 방해가 될까봐 조용히 웃으시면서요. 제게 할머닌 참 애틋합니다. 왠지 모르게 어깨가 펴지더군요. 헤헤. 촬영 중간중간 사진도 찍고 전하랑 금이랑 사진도 찍어드리고 너무나 좋아하시는 할머니 모습에 진작 모시고 올걸이란 생각을 했습니다.

근데 다음번에 오실땐 그냥 몸만 오셨으면 좋겠습니다.

멀리서 버스타고 오시는데 나뿐아니라 스텝분들까지 챙기시려고 큰 떡상자 4개랑 밤이랑 고추담근거까지 (고추담근거는 내가 좋아한다고 혼자먹으라고 저렇게 큰데에 담아서) 가져오셨습니다. 아무리 생각해도 이걸 어떻게 다 가져오셨는지 모르겠습니다 이 무거운걸 말입니다. 참 속상하기도 하고 한편으론 역시 우리 할머니란 생각에 푸근해지기도 합니다.

아무쪼록 건강하게 오래오래만 사셨으면 좋겠습니다.

할머니 좋아하는 드라마 많이많이 찍을테니깐요.

아무튼 할머니덕분에 사람들한테 이쁨받았습니다. 근데 가시고 보니 정작 저는 할머니랑 찍은 사진이 하나도 없더군요 다음에 만나면 사진 좀 많이 찍어놔야겠습니다.

우리 이쁜 할머니.

Chinese: 奶奶第一次来到我的拍摄场地。因为是历史剧所以穿着美丽韩服的模样也可以展示给奶奶看,也想让奶奶可以四处观赏下。以前一直有陪着奶奶好好观赏的想法,现在总算如愿以偿了。

拍着拍着突然转移了视线,原来站着的奶奶和朋友们进入了我的视线。怕妨碍拍摄正在安静的微笑呢。奶奶正很慈祥的看着我。不知怎么回事肩膀一下子放轻松舒展开了。呵呵。在拍摄中间和殿下,儿子都拍了照片,看到奶奶高兴地样子我很欣慰。

但是下次来的时候只要人来就好了。大老远做巴士来,为了不仅照顾我,还照顾工作人员们,带来了4个大大的年糕箱子,栗子,连腌辣椒都带来了【因为我爱吃腌辣椒,所以单独给我准备了】。无论怎么想都想不通奶奶是如何带来这么多的,毕竟那么重。一边伤心但是一边想到不愧是我奶奶。

如果能够健康的长寿下去该多好。我会拍很多奶奶喜欢的电视剧的。不管怎样多亏奶奶我才可以得到他人那么多的关爱。但是真的去看拍的照片我和奶奶的合照一张也没有。下次来的话一定要多拍点了。我美丽的奶奶。

80323b0ae31da55895ca6bc6.jpg

Korean: 세상에서 제일 멋진 러브레터 받았습니다! 첫씬부터 기분이 너무 좋습니다 ! 마냥 좋으먄 안되는씬인데 음 쫌 좋습니다 으하하하하 소품인데 훔쳐가야지!

다음주 월요일 방송!

Chinese: 我收到了世上最美的情书!从第一场戏心情就很好!虽然不是可以尽情享受的好戏,但是还是很好。哈哈~

下周周一进行放送

^

Hey sandixbabo! Haven't seen you in here in a while :)

To answer your question... mmm.. I don't know who you're talking about ><

But are you talking about the new Samsung NX100 photos/CFs? Because if so, the guy is Na Ui from Brown Eyed Soul

Gar! You beat me to it orangemonkie! LOL jk it's okay :D

Thanks for posting! ^^

She's soooo freaking pretty <3 and her hair is getting longer and longer! ^^ Glad to see she's not chopping it off! O_O

Not to sound mean, but Na Ul is kind of a terrible CF model.. He looks so grim all the time.. :\ Especially compared to smiley Hyo Joo, who's popular to consumers because of her friendly, smiling image >< haha

Anyways.. Some pictures :)

LG SU:M 37'ad in a magazine

viewimage-4.jpg

viewimage-5.jpg

viewimage-6.jpg

Samsung NX100 CF screen captures

BBEFBCBA_nx100mp4_000000667.jpg

BBEFBCBA_nx100mp4_000002000.jpg

BBEFBCBA_nx100mp4_000002542.jpg

BBEFBCBA_nx100mp4_000003417.jpg

BBEFBCBA_nx100mp4_000003417.jpg

BBEFBCBA_nx100mp4_000005000.jpg