Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Welcome to the thread, Delicieux. :D

I watch Brilliant Legacy (or Shining Inheritance) over at viikii before but I'm not sure if it is still available there. You can also try dramacrazy.net. I think they also have Dong Yi there.

orangemonkie and theresia_warner,

thanks for the links guys.

sayuri chan.......miss u so much, haha...

i have trying to visit you're blog, but my internet connection always get interrupt when i open your blog, so i can't leave any messages..

gomen ne??

i absolutely agree with you that Hyo Joo is not a girl anymore but not yet a women, she is still pure teenager....

welcome delicieux...

waaaahhh....so many gifs from bashful harmoy, thanks for sharing......

i like the dorky one, haha..

Guest orangemonkie

Welcome to the thread, Delicieux!

hehe, you can watch Brilliant Legacy at mysoju if you still can't find it. ^_^

besides BL, i wld also recommend 'iljimae' by Lee Jun Ki and Han Hyo Joo! she looks great in hanbok!

woah! Thanks for sharing the gifs, bashful!! :w00t:

hey shy_hyo! here's the download link. the file is pretty big. hahaha!

Guest allanpuge23

Hi All

Wow its been a while since i last posted here...

by looking at her latest photos she matured a lot but in a good way...

before she is more cute than beautiful but now i can say our hyo joo grow as a very beautiful fine lady...

and i'm so happy that there are so many active poster that is contributing on this thread... thank you so much

and cindy as always thanks for updating this thread (all the pictures will be added in my collections :D)

and lastly i'm not a fan of hyojoo singing voice but she done wonderful job in don't you know, but cindy is right it's still a little weak but it's nice that she is improving...

thanks for all the updates and hi to all active member of this thread and please keep on updating...

Guest beeboo86

@Sayuri JaeJoong & Bashful harmony: Omg don't even go to that topic =\ I'm too stone age to accept that lol. Well let's just say nowadays I don't quite believe that religions can be a barrier between sex in a relationship cause I know how guys can be terrible wolves like in red riding hood story, they'll just do and say anything sugar coated just to get girls/girlfriend on to the bed. I've met so many people that looks innocent and pure turns out they've been fooled by their ex-es. And I've even met girls that thought my other guy friends how to get their girlfriends to agree to have sex with them and claiming people who are virgins at age 20 to 30 = abnormal, geeez what has the world become? Of course I'd still like to believe and will believe in Han Hyo Joo, and she remains the single person that I believe in up till now. =\

Oh and Cindy(if I'm allowed to call you that since I'm feeling a bit too lazy to type bashful), it's ok it's not your fault that youtube no longer has the video. : ) thanks for answering my question though, much appreciated.

Oh and her voice is just too soothing in Don't You Know, it's so addictive, I don't care who says anything about how bad she sings anymore as long as I love it and that will do lol. Saw a youtube comment saying "this is why actresses should stick to acting and not singing." Grhhhhhh...

Lol, really crack me up when i read you guys discussing that topic and finally I cannot keep silent. It's hard for me to believe nowadays that the artistes in the showbiz are virgins. It's also sad to say that religion is no longer a barrier to these young people and they couldn't resist the temptation. It's so difficult to explain to the young people to uphold their dignity. As for HHJ, I just can't believe that she hasn't been in love before. How can a pretty girl like her go unnoticed and without a suitor? Anyway, whether she is a virgin or not, it isn't important to me as it doesn't stop me from "loving" her.

Guest beeboo86

^ @primeo: It's true about the artistes since they're just like every other ordinary people in real life. Apparently young people nowadays put "fun and excitement" in their priority list as if it's their bucket list.

It really makes me wonder, why hasn't she been in love before? Is it that there's never once that she felt butterflies in her stomach because of one person orrrrr.....? I don't know. Also, there isn't really much people that likes her, I mean excluding us male fans, I hardly see korean male celebrities mentioned that their ideal type's her, most of the time it's some other girl in some girl band that looks "hot&sexy". Oh and of course we'd still love her even if she isn't a virgin anymore since we all know that this is what the world has become and virginity is no longer that important to most of the people? Girls do it for love so it's not her fault that this happened and it's most probably because of the guy's "you know how long we've been together? don't you think it's time that we you know what it is that I'm asking, you knoww.... don't you love me?" crap. And hey, who are we to judge? It's her life and body lol.

thanks for download link orangemonkie and bashful_harmony......

so many thanks for you.....

and......as usual, thanks for newest pics bashful eonni.....

hi, allanpuge23...it's nice to see you back...

you too primeo.....i'm glad that you were back, haha....how are you??

Guest orangemonkie

hahaha! interesting topic. i thought korean entertainment industry has always been quite strict about their artistes getting involved in a relationship after debut, especially to those who started off at young age? hehehe! :sweatingbullets:

hey Q-Girl! thanks for sharing the video here! nice song, btw! :D

Guest theresia_warner

Samsung VLUU

eb1a5acd67d5bd7af8dc61e6.jpg

Looking at this photo,

make me remembered of one of Hyo Joo's fanboy try to take Eun Chae cardboard. :lol:

I wonder whether there are Dong Yi cardboard cutout too. :w00t:

Guest currysushi33

i for one think HHJ is a virgin, shes not the sexy type, i mean she can pull it off as a concept but from wat we see from behind the scenes i dnt think she would be like that.....i mean i knw i dnt knw her and i dnt mind if its completely the opposite but she just doesnt seem to be the type...

...she has amazing chemistry with her costars but off screen to me it looks platonic and professional.....nd it doesnt seem she has a long time boyfriend...and she wouldnt have the time anyway to have a bf....so thats another reason cos i doubt she would do it with someone other than a long time bf

..this is all conjecture but whatever the case its fine cos everyone has different opinions on this matter.......as long as HHj is happy what more can a fan ask for????

oh forgot what i came to say on this thread

...Heavens Postman is up with subs on dramacrazy its pretty good quality i believe its the dvd rip, yay XD

lol just imgaine wat a new thread reader would be thinking when the convo they first read is whether or not shes a virgin hah

thanks for all the links everyone

Guest oscarvxd

Well, I thought it was only me who thought about it(HHJ being a virgin or not). Strange that such a beautiful woman is not in love before or no one has ever approached her. To me, it seems like Han Hyo Joo is the "best friend" type of person. The one you go to, to talk and have a great time. That is however only a opinion.

In today's time, virginity is not something as treasured as centuries ago. However, I don't agree that being 20 to 30 years old and being a virgin is abnormal. I am deemed abnormal by my buddies for not openly discussing about sexuality and other guy related stuff... oh well :sweatingbullets: