Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest orangemonkie

hmm, so far no updates from baidu. but i'm not sure about other websites.

heh, but few days ago, i read an article about HHJ's performance in DongYi episode 44. she was able to act convincingly in the scene where she mourned for her son's death. many viewers had sing her praises for being able to portray the role well at such a young age~ :D

Seoul Intnl Drama Awards 2010 – Nominees

The organising committee for Seoul International Drama Awards 2010 held a press conference earlier this morning to announce the nominees for the various categories.

Among the list of actors & actresses in kdrama, Lee Byung-Hyun (IRIS) & Jang Hyuk (Chuno) are picked for Best Actor nominees while Go Hyun-Jung (QSD) & Han Hyo-Joo (Brilliant Legacy) for Best Actress nominees.

For Best Drama Category, these are the nominees;

- Queen Seon Deok

- Chuno

- NCIS season 7

- The Summit (Canadian)

- JIN (Japanese)

source: http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/seoul-intnl-drama-awards-2010-nominees/

In addition to that.. Lee Byung Hun-Go Hyun Jung-Jang Hyuk-Han Hyo Joo to receive Special Prize at SDA 2010 for Korean Wave Dramas

:D

Guest vesica

Seoul Intnl Drama Awards 2010 – Nominees

The organising committee for Seoul International Drama Awards 2010 held a press conference earlier this morning to announce the nominees for the various categories.

Among the list of actors & actresses in kdrama, Lee Byung-Hyun (IRIS) & Jang Hyuk (Chuno) are picked for Best Actor nominees while Go Hyun-Jung (QSD) & Han Hyo-Joo (Brilliant Legacy) for Best Actress nominees.

For Best Drama Category, these are the nominees;

- Queen Seon Deok

- Chuno

- NCIS season 7

- The Summit (Canadian)

- JIN (Japanese)

source: http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/seoul-intnl-drama-awards-2010-nominees/

In addition to that.. Lee Byung Hun-Go Hyun Jung-Jang Hyuk-Han Hyo Joo to receive Special Prize at SDA 2010 for Korean Wave Dramas

:D

im so happy......... :w00t:

thanks bashful_harmony..

Guest vesica

Thanks a lot Bashful_Harmony ur new information bout SDA..

This is a miracle ..

I really want to see HHJ win and hold the trophy and stood on the stage :D

all efforts are now replaced with this various nomination for HHJ

don't be sad again :)

HHJ is the best .. :)

Cindy...............Thanks for bring the good news...... :)

It's really make us happy...........and proud of her........she's winning along with her seniors...... :w00t:

It's mean she will attend to the awards ceremony?...........can't wait to see her in red carpet.... :lol:

Anyways,Here's Dong Yi BTS Pictures.

08d30ff97e6187614f4aea8.jpg

80ececd85eb2d398b6fd488.jpg

300af24860ddac6009f7ef8.jpg

dsc1141k.jpg

dsc1392y.jpg

cr : as labeled

Guest theresia_warner

wow, that's a great news.

Hyo Joo gets special award in SDA 2010. :o

I think she deserves it. :D :D :D

Looking forward for the ceremony. :phew:

Guest primeo

Thanks bashful_harmony, that's good news. At least she gets something from SDA 2010 even if she doesn't get the most popular award. I'm still voting for her after my work. Stressful man this week (with my work). Looking forward to this weekend for a breather.

Guest suncine445

I am happy she is receiving something more outstanding for her work than the popular award. At least the organizers acknowledge that she is more worthy to be awarded for her role as a serious actress and standing on the same platform as the other worthy candidates. Congratulation again to HHJ. :rolleyes:

Guest oscarvxd

I knew IT. Deep down, I knew Han Hyo Joo would be nominated for something else. I remember I did write something about a best actress award and how it was a better award for her. I am glad she got nominated for said award. It is better suited for her than the popularity award IMO.

suncine445: I am glad someone is thinking like me haha :D

Guest orangemonkie

I am happy she is receiving something more outstanding for her work than the popular award. At least the organizers acknowledge that she is more worthy to be awarded for her role as a serious actress and standing on the same platform as the other worthy candidates. Congratulation again to HHJ. :rolleyes:

Well said! w00t.gifw00t.gif

so the 4 nominees will definitely receive a special award on that day. what about the best actor/actress award? there should be only one winner for each category isn't it? :unsure:

Guest primeo

Yes, orangemonkie. She's nominated for best actress (not the online voting) for her BL role. I think she stands a better chance next year for her Dong Yi role. No matter what, she won't leave the event empty handed this year because of the special award. Oh, how I wish I can be in Korea during that period? My boss is not happy when I mention taking leave.

Watched episode 43 & 44, damn good. It's a real tear jerker.

Any more pictures or video clips or news to share?  Need a dose of HHJ to go through this weekend. :)

Hi everyone! I've been away for soooo long,

Thanks for all the good news . Yay, she's receiving an award and I am so looking forward to see her walk on the red carpet again. :w00t:

And yayayayay for the Jambangee pics :w00t:.

I haven't seen Dong Yi eps 40 and up yet because of exams but now I'm really looking forward to watching the rest of Dong YI. I've read nice comments about her recent scenes and I feel so happy about it.  I can't refrain myself from watching some cut scenes between Dong Yi and her sons and I feel that Hyo Joo was able to exude that aura of warmthness required for this role.

The real King Yeongjo (Dong Yi's son) was really so fond of his mother and to be able to give the viewers a picture of why he adores her that much, I really think that the sense of warmth around the people she loves, especially with the King and her sons, were important characteristics of Dong Yi that Hyo Joo was able to portray genuinely and convincingly.  ^_^ I'm just glad she has developed a rapport  with her "sons".   

Guest orangemonkie

oh oh! thanks primeo! so HHJ is competing with Go Hyun-Jun for the Best Actress award! tough competitor! haha! i want to visit Korea too! >.<

Yes! HHJ did extremely well in those emotional scenes! :w00t:

has anyone seen this before?

b19a6a093da2898c3ac763ec.jpg

hahaha! she looks cutee!

Lolz, haha. Dong Yi looks so cute with those glasses on.  :w00t: It's like time warp haha. :lol:

She looks great in some VIKI photoshoots but in some, her eyes looked tired. Dong Yi shoots seems to be tight these days. I'm not fond of how they placed those hair extensions on her.  I'll be forever envious of her long legs  ^_^

Guest oscarvxd

It seems to me like, she is really tired during that particular photoshoot or maybe it is just make-up, I dunno.

It has been forever since I caught up to Dong Yi. Just thinking about those teary scene is making me pull back haha :D

Hi there, Han Hyo Joo fans! I am an HHJ fan too; I don't post much here, but I do lurk a lot in this thread to keep abreast of anything to do with her. So, thank you to all fellow HHJ fans who post updates and pictures.

I like HHJ a lot! She is a good actress, beautiful and she seems to have a great personality - quiet, funny/quirky, and very hardworking. I am so glad to hear/read that she is receiving recognition for all her hardwork - she deserves them coz she's a great gal!

About the VIKI photoshoot - yeah, what's with her eyes? It could be bad eye make-up but it can also be because of too many late nights due to Dong Yi filming. I've heard that PD Lee Byung-hun can be a hard taskmaster. My fave South Korean actor (just check out my avatar and siggies and you'll know who my fave actor is :) ) ended up sick after working with PD LBH :( !!!

Anyway, congratulations to HHJ on the best actress award! She deserves it.... :D

Guest oscarvxd

prissymom: Hi, I saw you when I was browsing through the 3D1M thread. It was a fun drama to watch. I heard JHJ recently got discharged from his 2-year mandatory military service along with Jae Hee. I didn't know you were a Han Hyo Joo fan too. I have been looking at the drama Only You starring JHJ. Is it good?

Interesting fact: Jae Hee attends the same church as Han Hyo Joo.