Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest oscarvxd

primeo: Do not be too disappointed or sad. You have done all you could. I had already left it up to fate a long time ago when SOME of the MCW fans were doing something "shady". Well, at least we voted and tried to get more votes. Through the collaboration, we have gotten more people to know about the existence of Han Hyo Joo, easily seems like a victory to me. It seems like with the recent SDA awards voting, we have stopped all kinds of talk about Han Hyo Joo, only concentrating on her victory in the SDA. Personally, I feel like we have lost the true purpose of this thread. Chatting about and appreciating Han Hyo Joo and interacting among fans. Look on the bright side, she may be nominated for another award in the near future, one where 'fraud' like this will not occur.

BTW, do you happen to be Malaysian or Singaporean? If so, where are you from? You mentioned something about NZ/NY(pardon me for not remembering), what kind of occupation do you have?

Guest shy_hyo

primeo...........fighting!!!!!!!!!

you have done the best........please cheer up.....we really appreciate your effort......

no matter about the result as long as we are unite......don't give up, we still have 2 weeks to vote...

oscarvxd was absolutely right about the purpose of this forum......

sayuri san.......thank you again.....you make me feel conscious again....

thanks for SUPPORT HYO JOO link......

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi Shy_Hyo♥ my angel Domo arigatou for all your help

And another little angels who helped me with the links too

I finished my job now

So I´d like to ask U one important favor!

We just have so little weeks for do Han Hyo Joo♥ Number One

So let´s spread the video for all importants HHJ♥´sites,forums,blogs,baidu

This way more people can vote for her !

I don´t know where I could to repost this promo video

To help her

So please my angels help me to spread it soon!

It´s very simple I think so ne?

But I made with love for Her

And to thank U the trust in me too

Domo Arigatou!

The Promo Video is here

한효주 Seoul Drama Awards 2010

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Video Maker:

小百合 ジェジュン

[Sayuri JaeJoong]

Spread the video and please

Keep Intact full Credits!

----

I hope U like it !

Kissu!!!

I don't know what to say........I was touched by all your effort and support to our hyo joo..............you all really really amaze me.

And I really hope that you all haven't give up.........we must fight until the end.

The result doesn't matter anymore..........What really important is we all stick together to support her......no matter what happened.

Guest orangemonkie

Yup Primeo, we know you'd already done your best! :)

i believe results are not as important as performance. this award will not have much impact on HHJ's career in the entertainment industry. let's take the SDA 2009 event as an example.. though HHJ came in second in SDA 2009, she still managed to gain her popularity through numerous works like brilliant legacy, postman to heaven, as well as dong yi!

moreover, she's well known for her beautiful smile which never left her face! and that's one of her assets! so i believe she will continue to shine and achieve greater success in the future! :D

Wow,Sayuri JaeJoong, thank you for everything! and i simply love the video you've made for HHJ! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest dayiih

Yayyy Sayuri is here!! Thank you soo much for helping us Sayuri, really, we appreciate it!

And guys, honestly, I'm really amazed like fujiwara no sai said on your hard work and excitement. Honestly, I feel that it doesn't matter whether HJJ wins the award or not, but what really matters is how much her fans support and love her. I've been looking how much this thread has grown with new fans, and all to support her..and look, we've gotten closer because of this. So I think that there's no purpose in all what you've done, and I bet that if HJJ sees all of these, she would be really but REALLY touched. I'm really happy to be part of this thread! :D:D

FIGHTINGGGGGG

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

eto etoooooo O.O Sayuri Chan are you here too??

Ohhh genki for that

Ahhh Hello everybodies here i really wonder for that vote

and i wanna check it here and just vote my beloved Korean Actress

HanHyoJoo.

I wanna thank my beloved blush.gifSayuri oneechan for ur promo video.

I really love it ur video explain with delicate way how much

precious and talented and beautiful princess is our Han Hyo Joo

I wish i would be like him and position of her when filming Heaven Postman.

But i hate myself :( never be that only in my dreams --_--

I'm sure how JaeJoong will be so proud for that

I will keep voting until winning heheheh LOL

Figting girls here and Nice to meet you too :wub:

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi my angels how are U?

Ah I see so many people here liked my help

So It makes me feel so special and so satisfied to help U !

U´re such lovable with me

I´d like to say Domo Arigatou always for your so

Sweetness and tenderness with me ne :wub:

orangemonkie,fujiwara no sai ,shy_hyo, oscarvxd

So nice U liked the promo video

Please repost in others HanHyoJoo♥´s threads,blogs,forums,baidu,popcorns ok?

It will help people understand where they vote for her !

And I´d like to post here the link of Our Ameblo

The special post for our HanHyoJoo♥´s there too ok?

TVXQPOWERFULGODS AMEBLO SUPPORTS HAN HYO JOO

Ah oscarvxd ♥ the title of this song I used in my

Heaven´s Postman♥ video is One of HP´s Ost

It calls Rainy Day from Z´Ta

Beautiful song ne?

So I ask for my friends in ameblo repost too

Now we have to wait for the winner announcement ne?

Good Lucky for Our Han Hyo Joo♥ !

And Kissu for U !

Guest suncine445

Wow! Thanks sayuri,the promotion video is just amazing.Now we just need to put it in all HHJ blogs , facebooks etc. Thanks again sayuri for the wonderful idea.HHJ may not win but she sure is a lucky actress with so much love from all.

Here is the link again.

to the video promotion of HHJ.Just voted this morning. Good luck.. :D

We have make some very wonderful friends here. thanks to all for your dedicated inputs especially primeo.Have a nice day...chat soon...

Guest theresia_warner

I'm really happy, because of your dedicate for Hyo Joo.

Even JaeJoong's fans make MV for support her.

Billion thanks to SayuriJaeJoong. :) :) :)

It's wonderful MV. :o :o

Keep Fighting!!!

Guest taosmile

I was so moved by all your efforts,  Thank you very much, Amu and Sayuri....Thanks God you all are here....

I don't know if HHJ has official forum in Japan or could you post this video on Jaejoong's official forum for asking his fans' help.......

That is what we have done in China..Once again" ありがとうございます"...hey hey..

Guest taosmile

@sayuri..こんにちは。。 :P

I have watched your video, that's brilliant......I like it...どうも。。。

But I didn't see the voting links in your blog?? Where are they??:D How can I vote?

Guest primeo

Guess what?  Soompi bar my IP (M'sia PC) from accessing soompi.com because I don't think it's the ISP. I suddenly cannot access to the main page after my last post last night and gave me "Unable to connect to Soompi.com". I will try to contact Soompi regarding this. Currently, I'm connecting to my PC in NZ to come here but it's terribly super slow even when I type this message.

Dear all, I've not really given up, I still bombard SDA with my emails. We probably need a miracle, SDA organiser could be my hope. if not just accept the results as it is after Aug 26. Thanks for your messages.

I won't be accessing this thread often since I do not know when Soompi will allow my PC (M'sia) to access.

For some of you who are confused where I am from. My first home is Malaysia. My second home is New Zealand. Currently I'm in Malaysia because of my aged parents. May be going back to New Zealand in December.

Guest theresia_warner

I'll bet Hyo Joo can be a caring mother

if she has a child.

look how she hold the baby. :wub:

This thread seem so quite today. :rolleyes:

Primeo, I still vote for Hyo Joo everyday.

Never give up. :D :D :D

Guest taosmile

Guess what?  Soompi bar my IP (M'sia PC) from accessing soompi.com because I don't think it's the ISP. I suddenly cannot access to the main page after my last post last night and gave me "Unable to connect to Soompi.com". I will try to contact Soompi regarding this. Currently, I'm connecting to my PC in NZ to come here but it's terribly super slow even when I type this message.

Dear all, I've not really given up, I still bombard SDA with my emails. We probably need a miracle, SDA organiser could be my hope. if not just accept the results as it is after Aug 26. Thanks for your messages.

I won't be accessing this thread often since I do not know when Soompi will allow my PC (M'sia) to access.

For some of you who are confused where I am from. My first home is Malaysia. My second home is New Zealand. Currently I'm in Malaysia because of my aged parents. May be going back to New Zealand in December.

So sorry to hear about this.....Don't worry....I just noticed one thing when I gave my vote to HHJ that there  is one sentence in English page--the winners in each nation will be awarded as "The best actor or actress"...So I am a little bit confused why is "the best actor or actress",not "the best actor and actress"? Maybe there is one winner in each nation this year??

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

Many Many thanks for Sayuri JaeJoong and Amu_JaeJoongie and all of you............and I'm glad that I get a chance to know all of you.

@ taosmile Nice to meet you all pretty ladies here :)

I'm so happy i see you here and stay voting our Princess.

Ohhhh i really feel so happy when you accept me and be welcome here

Ohhh i really love Han Hyo Joo and as always says SayuriJaeJoong here

She is our princess. Really i don't know if she is so famous in our Japan

but really i will wanna be and after big success and collaboration with

my Joongie *sighs* Sorry ladies i'm addicted of my dream couple hhee

No need to thank me just i wanna ask in that vote we can vote per day or

anytime??? eee? blush.gif just wondering Thanks for all girls here.

Guest oscarvxd

primeo: Soompi barred your IP? I am from Malaysia too and this hasn't occur to me.

theresia_warner: Han Hyo Joo would make a great mom. She is so caring :) Just look at the way she carries the baby :wub:

It tends to be quiet when they are no news, you can indeed expect some news on Mondays and Tuesdays since there are when Dong Yi airs and some BTS pictures and videos. A lot of news and pics during her CFs and events as well.

Amu_JaeJoongie: Not all of us here are females. Just a note. Oh and nice to meet you.

When is Heaven Postman going to get released in Japan? I will finally have a chance to watch it then, in HQ too :D