Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest shy_hyo

taosmile...i think i have a message....

please try to comment in every chinese blog or site that they carrying news about Hyo Joo...

try to promote Hyo Joo there, maybe it would help, i really hope that useful....

thank you......

Guest taosmile

taosmile...i think i have a message....

please try to comment in every chinese blog or site that they carrying news about Hyo Joo...

try to promote Hyo Joo there, maybe it would help, i really hope that useful....

thank you......

Don't worry, I will try my best to let them know you guys idea...

Guest primeo

Japanese sites for LSG and HHJ,  YES  but nobody knows Japanese here.  Do you think some of the Japanese words come from Chinese?  Can someone post Chinese there and see if they understand. :w00t:

Message for the Chinese fans -  ADD OIL!  (chia youh)  Koreans say FIGHTING!  but the Koreans didn't?   Just do our best!  Thanks!

Guest shy_hyo

so.....everyone who can speak japanese.....

please.......joined with us in this thread.....

fujiwara.....are you come from japan??

haha...i'm just trying to guess it......i'm sorry....

well, keep fighting guys.....hwaiting (in korea)!!!!!!!!

Guest taosmile

Japanese sites for LSG and HHJ,  YES  but nobody knows Japanese here.  Do you think some of the Japanese words come from Chinese?  Can someone post Chinese there and see if they understand. :w00t:

Message for the Chinese fans - ADD OIL (chia youh)  Koreans say FIGHTING!  but the Koreans didn't?   Just do our best!  Thanks!

Maybe I can help? I have learnt Japanese for two years, maybe I can understand Japanese, but there is no way to access to the Japanese website...pity..

ADD OIL, I got it.... :rolleyes:

Guest theresia_warner

^^ I think I saw Japanese fans on youtube.

He or she has Youtube channel full of Hyo Joo's videos.

Perhaps we can leave message there?

Guest shy_hyo

yes......theresia_warner.....i think your idea is brilliant....

please try to leave message there....coz i have no link about Hyo Joo's japanese fans too.....

try to invite him/her to our thread also.....

thank you theresia_warner....i really appreciate your help....

Guest taosmile

^^ I think I saw Japanese fans on youtube.

He or she has Youtube channel full of Hyo Joo's videos.

Perhaps we can leave message there?

Yes, good idea, but we can't use Youtube in mainland China....

Guest orangemonkie

taosmile: yup, i have already posted the message on that website. hopefully they get to see it though. (:

primeo: hahhaha!! though there are some chinese characters found in japanese, i think the meanings are different. probably we can use broken japanese to communicate with them? (hint hint: google translation) :w00t:

Guest taosmile

taosmile: yup, i have already posted the message on that website. hopefully they get to see it though. (:

primeo: hahhaha!! though there are some chinese characters found in japanese, i think the meanings are different. probably we can use broken japanese to communicate with them? (hint hint: google translation) :w00t:

你终于来了,说服他们了吗?记得每天去蹲点看看。。。这里快11点了,我得睡了。。。12点后再投票的方法你试过了没?对了,加同伊QQ吧,可以在这里边拉票:89355986

Guest dayiih

Hey guys!! So, I was reading your comments on trying to contact japanese fans, and I remembered something. I don't know if you remember a girl that used to come here often to ask pictures of HJJ to make mv of her and JaeJoong, since she was a JaeJoo shipper bc of Heave's Postman. Her name is SayuriJaeJoong and I found her blog: http://www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com/

So maybe, you can contact her and since she speaks japanese, she can ask other fans to vote for Hyo Joo! I'm sorry I can't be much of help, but I just thought I could share this with you guys. FIGHTING EVERYONE!!!!

Guest shy_hyo

Hey guys!! So, I was reading your comments on trying to contact japanese fans, and I remembered something. I don't know if you remember a girl that used to come here often to ask pictures of HJJ to make mv of her and JaeJoong, since she was a JaeJoo shipper bc of Heave's Postman. Her name is SayuriJaeJoong and I found her blog: http://www.imcrazyfo...g.blogspot.com/

So maybe, you can contact her and since she speaks japanese, she can ask other fans to vote for Hyo Joo! I'm sorry I can't be much of help, but I just thought I could share this with you guys. FIGHTING EVERYONE!!!!

dayiih........that means a lot for us.....thanks so much dayiih.....

well, let's try to contact her.......

Guest orangemonkie

taosmile: oh! i wanted to post someone on dongyi's baidu thread but i keep getting error messages! so i guess i need to join the fanclub before i can post anything there. lol! yea, it's 11plus at my side too, sleepyyy... ^_^

dayiih: wow! it's a great help! thank you!! (: i believe there are quite a no. of jaejoo shippers out there! :D

Guest taosmile

hey, guys, it's 11:15 PM in China, I need to go to bed....

Don't worry, everything will be fine...

see you guys tomorrow...

good night..

你终于来了,说服他们了吗?记得每天去蹲点看看。。。这里快11点了,我得睡了。。。12点后再投票的方法你试过了没?对了,加同伊QQ吧,可以在这里边拉票:89355986

是桃子吧 我来了 

Guest theresia_warner

I've already leave the messages there.

I hope we receive reply as soon as possible.

taosmile, see you tommorrow.

thanks for your all support. :) :)

Guest shy_hyo

theresia_warner....thanks a lot for your help...hope that they reply soon.....

i'm still trying to contact sayurijaejoong too, but her blog seems too heavy so i have to wait for so long...

welcome hioy.....actually, i'm new in here too, hehehe....

Guest shy_hyo

i've already leave messages at sayuri blog...

hope that she will reply my messages as soon as possible...

primeo....hope that you can help me to leave message at sayuri blog too....thanks....