Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest currysushi33

i went and advertised on LSG thread...cant seem to find the LSG international forum....unless the votes are from his soompi fans???...cos if we have them voting for hhj as well then it will be no problm

Guest orangemonkie

What about collaboration with Ruby Lin?

I love her anyway, hehe

Someone can contact her fans?

someone has shared the collaboration idea on ruby lin's english forum. however, when one of the fans asked for more details about his/her identity, etc, there is no reply from the person again.

anyway, this is the website: http://ruby-lin.com/forums/

it was posted on the shoutbox.

Guest orangemonkie

i went and advertised on LSG thread...cant seem to find the LSG international forum....unless the votes are from his soompi fans???...cos if we have them voting for hhj as well then it will be no problm

i think most of the votes come from his korean fans? one of his fans mentioned that they have too little votes on the english site.

Guest primeo

I don't understand where they get the idea from that it is only given to the overall winner. You can see that there are male category and female category. Both have separate polls and ranking. In fact, you can ask them to read the notes in the same site. it even stated that there will be awards given for each nation as well. Please help to mention this to LSG fans. Ask them would they want to see a male lead standing on stage with a SUPPORTING female lead from the same drama or a male lead with a female lead from the same drama. Afterall, they won the best couple award from SBS. Unless they couldn't accept the fact that the drama's ending is Hwan to be with Eun Sung and they want to change that pairing... ha ha.

taosmile: Hi taosmile! Are you 桃smile from baidu? (: Yea, i'd chanced upon LSG's english fansite.. and noticed that they are actually encouraging the fans to only vote for LSG as they are unsure whether the award is given to both genders or just the overall winner.

EDIT :  By right the vote count numbers in each respective language site should be more or less the same because we all know we can vote at all the 3 sites. That's why it doesn't really depict that all the vote count from Korean site must be from Korean or all the vote count from Japanese site must be from Japanese. However, I'm also looking at the improvement of counts from each site. I wonder why the big difference, unless "the method" that they use is only running on one language site.

Guest suncine445

Hi here is last year winners .there is best actor and best actress.http://www.koreanbeacon.com/2009/09/03/winners-of-the-seoul-drama-awards-2009/.KHY for best actor and mGY for best actress.

In LSG thread,Yes there was a misunderstanding that only one will be selected, that is why they concentrated on LGS. Later when it was cleared up,it is left that the actress choice whether they want to vote or not is up to individual fan's decision.I think we should respect that.

Guest Shainnaja

Hi taosmile! I just googled search for Ruby Lin to find her blog or forum like theresia_warner said. I found out there's HHJ'fan already posted message about collaboration with Ruby Lin. Is that you taosmile!! When I've voted I chose 4 person (HHJ, Ayase Haruka, Charmaine Sheh, Ruby Lin and No vote for Taiwan) If we can collaboration with Ruby Lin'fan, it's great.

Guest taosmile

taosmile: Hi taosmile! Are you 桃smile from baidu? (: Yea, i'd chanced upon LSG's english fansite.. and noticed that they are actually encouraging the fans to only vote for LSG as they are unsure whether the award is given to both genders or just the overall winner.

哈哈,是你哦,我认得你的名字,老哥帮我搞定这里的,有个哥哥真是好啊,你说的李胜基英文论坛吗???你知道地址吗??其实得主是有两位的,一男一女,去年就是这样的。你去叫他们帮忙投票给珠珠啦。。。

Guest orangemonkie

I don't understand where they get the idea from that it is only given to the overall winner. You can see that there are male category and female category. Both have separate polls and ranking. In fact, you can ask them to read the notes in the same site. it even stated that there will be awards given for each nation as well. Please help to mention this to LSG fans. Ask them would they want to see a male lead standing on stage with a SUPPORTING female lead from the same drama or a male lead with a female lead from the same drama. Afterall, they won the best couple award from SBS. Unless they couldn't accept the fact that the drama's ending is Hwan to be with Eun Sung and they want to change that pairing... ha ha.

haha, they are unsure about the nation category as the organiser did not state clearly whether the candidates are awarded based on nation or genders. that's why they decided to focus on the male category.

Guest taosmile

Hi taosmile! I just googled search for Ruby Lin to find her blog or forum like theresia_warner said. I found out there's HHJ'fan already posted message about collaboration with Ruby Lin. Is that you taosmile!! When I've voted I chose 4 person (HHJ, Ayase Haruka, Charmaine Sheh, Ruby Lin and No vote for Taiwan) If we can collaboration with Ruby Lin'fan, it's great.

I don't know HHJ'fan already posted message about collaboration with Ruby Lin, in China or other countrie?

Guest orangemonkie

哈哈,是你哦,我认得你的名字,老哥帮我搞定这里的,有个哥哥真是好啊,你说的李胜基英文论坛吗???你知道地址吗??其实得主是有两位的,一男一女,去年就是这样的。你去叫他们帮忙投票给珠珠啦。。。

hahaha heyhey! yup, this is the website:

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/2010-seoul-drama-awards-best-star-vote-for-seunggi/

Guest primeo

I think it was me. I went to Ruby Lin first but there was not much activity there, so I decided to try Charmaine's blog. Although Ruby Lin and Charmaine are from different so called nation (China, HK), but did you notice that Charmaine overtook Ruby from the overall ranking especially after our collaboration?  So I don't think it's wise to ask for collaboration with Ruby Lin's fans. Charmaine fans may want Charmaine to be on top of Ruby Lin in overall ranking.  You know what I mean, I think we can only collaborate with a star from one nation in order not to create confusion or dissatisfaction between the two parties. The only reason why Charmaine fans can collaborate with us is because the overall rank (best of the best) will definitely go to a Korean as the event and the award is from Korea and moreover the vote counts for MCW and HHJ are very far ahead of other nation stars.

@theresia_warner, @orangemonkie, @shainnaja, @taosmile please don't approach Ruby Lin's fans based on the reasons mentioned above.

Guest Shainnaja

I think it was me. I went to Ruby Lin first but there was not much activity there, so I decided to try Charmaine's blog. Although Ruby Lin and Charmaine are from different so called nation (China, HK), but did you notice that Charmaine overtook Ruby from the overall ranking especially after our collaboration?  So I don't think it's wise to ask for collaboration with Ruby Lin's fans. Charmaine fans may want Charmaine to be on top of Ruby Lin in overall ranking.  You know what I mean, I think we can only collaborate with a star from one nation in order not to create confusion or dissatisfaction between the two parties. The only reason why Charmaine fans can collaborate with us is because the overall rank (best of the best) will definitely go to a Korean as the event and the award is from Korea and moreover the vote counts for MCW and HHJ are very far ahead of other nation stars.

Wow!! Thanks for your hard work. I have something to tell you. Charmiane's Thai fan brought your PM about collaboration between HHJ and Charmiane that you've posted somewhere (I'm not sure). They thought that was a good idea and they wanted to do the same thing in Thailand.

Guest primeo

I think the best way is to contact with Korean fans, but I don't know Korean. There is Hyo Joo's Korean forum  http://gall.dcinside...d=hantangee....  I think they have given up.....

Yes, you're absolutely correct. The Koreans...  I don't know why the Koreans have given up. The Korean fan base is definitely larger than overseas fan base.

Guest shy_hyo

bashful_harmony.....thanks for your info about KAT-TUN concert...

Ueda must be broken hearted that Hyo Joo couldn't attend to his concert, haha..

primeo, orangemonkie is right about SG's fansite...

I also have tried to explain that LSG and HHJ are not compete each other, but there is no positive response from them...

looks like they want LSG win best of the best over all nations also, so that they just vote for LSG...

I also have tried to post comment in every korean drama blog in my country to promote Hyo Joo..

perhaps, we can do the same (comment in every site that carrying about Hyo Joo news) to promote her....

taosmile...thank God you are here...we really wait for so long for someone from baidu, especially primeo....

glad to see you in here....welcome.....

Guest orangemonkie

primeo:okay! noted.

hmm, i think the korean fans feel that it's meaningless to compete with MCW fans since the gap is sooo bigggg?

taosmile: 哈哈,好。。我尽量~但是我不知道要怎么税负他们!

Guest taosmile

bashful_harmony.....thanks for your info about KAT-TUN concert...

Ueda must be broken hearted that Hyo Joo couldn't attend to his concert, haha..

primeo, orangemonkie is right about SG's fansite...

I also have tried to explain that LSG and HHJ are not compete each other, but there is no positive response from them...

looks like they want LSG win best of the best over all nations also, so that they just vote for LSG...

I also have tried to post comment in every korean drama blog in my country to promote Hyo Joo..

perhaps, we can do the same (comment in every site that carrying about Hyo Joo news) to promote her....

taosmile...thank God you are here...we really wait for so long for someone from baidu, especially primeo....

glad to see you in here....welcome.....

Thanks....

Maybe I can urge fans in Baidu to vote for HHJ. And if you guys have some messeges for fans in Baidu, maybe I can translate it into Chinese..

Guest shy_hyo

orangemonkie.....i don't think that korean fans is give up....maybe they have similiar problem to vote, just like us...

the gap will be bigger than before if they stop to vote for Hyo Joo.....

from all of SDA page, i found that Japanese fans still not give up to vote Hyo Joo...

the gap in japanese sub is the smallest than other sub....

maybe we should try to contact Hyo Joo fans in Japan also...looks like Hyo Joo so famous among other korean stars there...

how about that primeo???

Guest taosmile

primeo:okay! noted.

hmm, i think the korean fans feel that it's meaningless to compete with MCW fans since the gap is sooo bigggg?

taosmile: 哈哈,好。。我尽量~但是我不知道要怎么税负他们!

我觉得我们也应该催催贴吧里边的管理员了,管理员好像都不重视,刚才在珠珠的韩国DC看到又有人发投票贴了,要是有人懂韩语就好了,哎。。。可以告诉他们,海外的粉丝也在奋斗,他们不要放弃。。

其实你可以说服李胜基的粉丝说,如果你们担心万一的话,你们可以投韩孝珠一票,直到韩孝珠超过文彩媛后停止,韩孝珠的票数是不可能会超过李胜基的。。。你这么说服他们好了。。