Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Omgsh! I was only gone for a week or so and the thread grew by so many pages! :o

And what's going on with the whole SDAwards and some Thai MCW fans? o_o Someone needs to catch me up to current events! haha

I just know about the HHJ and Charmaine Sheh collaboration, which is awesome! :D I just finished voting for the two actresses right now on Google Chrome, lol.

Han Hyo Joo is the best CF model

Han Hyo Joo just selected as the most efficient celebrity for commercial based on research conducted by star marketing company Onstar (www.onstar.com).

The research was committed to the marketing staff of several companies during July 2010.

Onstar director said “This result from marketing staffs may coincide with public favorite . Han Hyo Joo is famous with her appearance which can give public a kind and generous image. This image appeals to public as sincerity and straightness. This arouses buying intention.”

Shin Min Ah, Han Ye Seul and Kim Ah Jong followed behind Han Hyo Joo.

Source : asiae

http://koreanvibe.com/han-hyo-joo-is-the-best-cf-model

Guest shy_hyo

fujiwara........you're always amazed me.....thanks so much....you're brilliant biggrin.gif 

those pictures are amazing.......

Hyo Joo eonni......you rock my world, hahaha..... wub.gif

fujiwara, thanks for answering my question about KAT-TUN concert...

hopefully Hyo Joo was there......will Ueda cry after see Hyo Joo, hahaha....

bashful_harmony....we miss you so much.....

yeah.....Hyo Joo is the best.......

Guest primeo

Wow! bashful_harmony, it's good that you're back after so long. Since you're a long timer and also a moderator of this thread, please encourage the members to participate in voting. They probably need the "Korean Ginseng" from you. :rolleyes:

You can vote using multiple browsers for your info.

EDIT : Ask Ueda of KAT-TUN to visit her at Dong Yi set.

Welcome to all the new members posting in this thread and on Soompi! :D Hi everyone!~ :)

shy_hyo: Well, I was doing some searching on Naver blogs, and turns out... sad to say, Hyo Joo didn't attend KAT-TUN's concerts in Seoul :( However, Ueda did not forget to mention how much he wanted to meet her and how much he admires her after watching Brilliant Legacy! So he's still hopeful towards meeting our lovely girl! :D

primeo: Heys! :D Lol, you guys make me feel so old :( Long timeer :lol:I'll try my best to encourage everyone to vote for Hyo Joo and Charmaine! I'll edit the subtitle of the thread right now! :)

Guest theresia_warner

Hyo Joo and her fans.

img823.imageshack.us/i/2d94252641127a71c995594.jpg/]%7Boption%7D2d94252641127a71c995594.jpg

Is he a boy or mannequin?

he looked a like western boy. :w00t::rolleyes:

I'm glad that bashful is back. :) :) :)

It is mean, this thread will full with Hyo Joo photos. :D :D

Guest idiort

i'm now watching spring waltz solely because of han hyo joo.. lol.. not sure if the drama is good.. i heard it was a flop in korea that she almost wanted to quit..

Guest currysushi33

@idiort i watched spring waltz cos of HHj tooo..but i got sucked into the storyline...its my fav of the seasons drama...HHJ and SDy have amazing chemistry in it...ull love it gaurantee :D

...yay HHJ is the best CF model...so proud XD ...but she doesnt do that many cf's though compared to other ppl...maybe she only agrees on cf's for products she would use hence endorse???

Guest vesica

Fujiwara : thanks HHJ pict. animation looks very funny and interesting :)

finally .. the moderator of this thread came too

hi bashful_harmony, I am a new member here :)

you're very surprised :D , probably because of problems SDA poll. So, we are very enthusiastic and pointed opinions here,trying to get the best solution,and finally you come too! so it would be better :)

thanks for the information ..

hahaha, never thought HHJ better than other senior actress :D maybe people really like look her elegance n sweet smile that makes increased market interest :wub:

Guest taosmile

this is my first being here, I am a fan from China. So writing English is a hard work for me...

For the SDA, we are continuing voting for Hyo Joo in China, but we want to collaborate with more fans overseas, for the voting situation now is not good.

Guest taosmile

it is 19:27PM in China, most of our fans have completed our voting. But these days, the voting system seems doesn't work so well, most of us couldn't access to the website...

Guest primeo

@taosmile, Thanks for visiting this English site. Please PM each other. You know how? Scroll to the top and check your inbox. Thanks.

it is 19:27PM in China, most of our fans have completed our voting. But these days, the voting system seems doesn't work so well, most of us couldn't access to the website...

Guest currysushi33

thats an awesome idea....we should collaborate with other fans....the gap is just getting ridiculous....seriously the organisation committee and everyone else will have a hard time believing this situation....nd it would just reflect badly on MCW fans...maybe im biased but watever hmpft

if we could collaborate with others then maybe we could close this gap...taosmile pm primeo..cos primeo was looking for someone who could undersatnd chinese so we could post on the baidu site to get everyone voting

Guest taosmile

Possible actions:

1)  Write an email to sda@seouldrama.org (Organising Committee) to inform them of the unscrupulous ways used by MCW fans and get them to fix the problem quickly.

2)  Post messages in Lee Seung Gi's forums to ask them for vote for HHJ also. I believe if they watch Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy, most would like Eun Sung.

3)  Anyone who knows Chinese can also post messages in baidu forums of China stars whom their fans maybe voting crazily for their idols under their nation category, to click HHJ's box under Korea category (not to waste the vote under No Vote for Korea Star). I notice Ruby Lin of China and Charmaine Sheh of Hong Kong are quite popular among the voters in their respective country.

hey, I am a chinese fan in baidu forums, we have already voted for HHJ, but it isn't enough. I have learnt form Korean fans that 文根英(I don't know her English name, she is the leading actress in Sinderalle's sister, but I know her first name is the same with MCW), 文根英's fans helped to vote for MCW, because they are friends. Their fans agree to vote for MCW at the same time and same day--7th, August. That is why MCW's votes have increased so fast.....

now, I think we need to contact with Korean fans to get their collaboration, or as you said post messages in Lee Seung Gi's English forums to get collaboration. we also done that in China.

Guest taosmile

What about collaboration with Ruby Lin?

I love her anyway, hehe

Someone can contact her fans?

Can have a try....I will see if she has Chinese forum in mainland China.

Guest orangemonkie

taosmile: Hi taosmile! Are you 桃smile from baidu? (: Yea, i'd chanced upon LSG's english fansite.. and noticed that they are actually encouraging the fans to only vote for LSG as they are unsure whether the award is given to both genders or just the overall winner.

Guest theresia_warner

^^ does she have forum on baidu?

I know she is from taiwanese

but She is famous too in china, right?

Bdw I still have problem with voted. :wacko:

How come My votes can help our Hyo Joo?

arghhh, I feel useless. :( :(