Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest miss_tues_day

Hi everyone!  It's my first post here (both on this thread AND on Soompi ^_^) I've been a stalker on this thread for a while but I'm finally posting haha~ Thanks to everyone for posting and updating, it's the best place that I've found for english-language Hyo Joo fans!

And I come with goodies, here is the Making of Heavens Postman Part 1:

100809 Making of Heaven’s postman Part 1

Credit: gian1214 @ Youtube

Also, I've been trying to vote for Hyojoo on the poll but when I put my phone number in, it always tells me to put a valid number in...  How many digits are meant to be in each of the two boxes and do you need to include country codes etc?  I've tried many combinations but they haven't worked. :huh:

Guest suncine445

welcome miss_tues_day. Great to have you onboard. Thanks for your post . I will try to check on it later. I did my votes this morning before going to court with my client and it seems fine for me. I think the organizer has finally woken up to the abuse and are monitoring the situation. seem the once a day vote is more controlled now.The damage is already done.it is a step too late now to rectify the situation unless they discount the questionable votes that were abused last week. maybe after a few attempts , you will be able to vote. Good Luck with your votes. Every single one counts . The result is not important anymore. so just keep voting :)

Guest primeo

@fujiwara no sai, please check your yahoo email. Thanks.

@miss_tues_day, welcome and thanks for your support. We need your participation in the voting event. For phone numbers - 3/4 digits in each box/field. For country code, 2 digits would be sufficient for English site ie. 60, 61, 64, 65. For Japanese n Korean sites, 3 digits ie. 081, 082.

I suddenly manage to vote using my firefox today. But other browsers still giving the same error. If the organiser really realise it, like what you said damage has been done and I hope that they can redeem the votes for Hyo Joo that were lost. Shall we send another email asking for redemption? :rolleyes:

Guest shy_hyo

kya.......fujiwara.......love your pictures so much......thanks for sharing......

seeing Hyo Joo eonni in those pictures, make me optimistic that even if Hyo Joo can't win the award,

she will be always overwhelmed with jobs.....

look at her face, so natural, simple makeup but beautiful as always...really insangnyeo...

did Hyo Joo eonni come to KAT-TUN concert??

there is no news about it....anyone knows??

Guest vesica

i hope so..shy_hyi :) HHJ is the best :)

yeah..pic above is very natural with black hair ..

I really like her style .. all the clothes she wore always looks beautiful :wub:

for everyone..

what happened this afternoon,SDA is an error page now :o

do you also feel the same? or just me ..

Guest currysushi33

Hi miss_tuesday_day welcome to the thread!!!

@oscarvxd :o...i thought u were out of school too.....somehow you sounded mature in ur posts, idnt knw ...where are u from by the way???

thanks for the pictures fujiwara.. i really like her hair in thoes pics....nd, ive never noticed how good looking JJh is, he looks very good in that suit :D

i just finished my boss, my teacher...now ive watched evry single HHJ movie except HP which is gonna come out next month???? cant wait.......HHJ gorgeous as ever...i was so shocked when she was run over by the car....but i think my favourite movie of hers is probably adlib night....it was very different nd i love indi films ...come to think of it she hasnt done that many films....maybe her next project will be a movie

Guest orangemonkie

currysushi33: yea, besides firefox, IE and google chrome, we can also use other browsers like Apple safari and Opera! this will amount to 15 votes per day~ :D

Guest Shainnaja

I've just downloaded Google Chrome but when I tried to vote, it showed "Incorrect access page" What should I do? I can vote 12 times per day by using IE and Firefox with 2 computers.

Guest orangemonkie

Shainnaja: just keep trying. i had the same problem in the morning. but i finally managed to vote a few hours later. ^_^

Guest Shainnaja

Shainnaja: just keep trying. i had the same problem in the morning. but i finally managed to vote a few hours later. ^_^

I try to access to page for vote but until now, I don't....sigh

Don't give up I must vote for our HHJ and callaboration.

Fighting! Hahaha

Guest beeboo86

@oscarxvd: Yes, I agree with currysushi33, you don't sound one bit like high schoolers these days would talk like LOL, well at least when it's the talk about HHJ. Kids out there don't know how to appreciate HHJ, no offense : )

Guest currysushi33

i got the no access to page couple of times but i just refreshed the page and it worked...another browser to add to the list is maxthon...MCW's votes arnt increasing that rapidly now...i guess SDA finally realised something was up....so we can still close this gap!!!.....so if evryne did 12 or so votes per day....

Guest oscarvxd

beeboo86: How does a typical high schooler talk like? I make a conscious effort to correct my post and speech. Well, my speech do not really differ much irl either. Just add the Malaysianism and subtract some of the seriousness in the post. Being a malaysian, you should know how it is, right?

currysushi33: I am from Malaysia. Where are you from?

Guest beeboo86

Don't quite know how to describe that lol.... you sound more matured, more than me I would say. XD

EDIT: @primeo and OH SO NICE!!!! you're actually visiting korea so so soon T______________________T I want too!!! I'm saving money now with my part time pay, if everything goes well, I believe I'll be able to go there next year T_T that's so slowwwwww, slower than snail : (

Guest currysushi33

@oscarvxd.....im from sydney. :)..u knw hhj visited sydney, but there was no info on where she would be...but i was stupid enough not to realise EVERYONE will go to the opera house lol...so @primeo ...so jealous ur visiting korea ...i really want to do a japanese korea tour *sigh

Guest primeo

Got intention to visit Korea only, whether it will materialise or not is another matter. Depends on my work and the time going back to NZ. When Air Asia had promotion for Korea tours n tickets recently, I was so tempted to book. However, I also need to ensure that during my trip there, I can meet Hyo Joo (event, function or gathering) otherwise would be so near and yet so far.

Guest theresia_warner

I keep failed when I voted with google chrome. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

But success with fairfox. phew.gifphew.gif

One day I wish we all can go to Korea to meet Hyo Joo. ;) ;) ;)

It would be awesome. :D :D :D

Guest beeboo86

@currysushi: LOL when I found out about her trip to Sydney, I was filled with regrets for not going to Sydney for a tour instead !

@primeo: Hmmm hope I'll be able to make it as soon as possible. One of the place I'd like to visit would be Gang Won Province, it's beautiful.

@theresia_warner: Then I guess everyone should start saving !

oscarvxd...............Usually I got all Hyo Joo's pictures on baidu....... :)

Here's the link........ :D

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9

LG Su:m 37.

ef365889ed306250c8fc7ae.jpg

Hyo Joo and her fans.

2d94252641127a71c995594.jpg

f6201ff82376a7cb9f51464.jpg

BTS Video of Dong Yi ep 41.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CD%AC%D2%C1/shipin/play/e0223e33ba448953a42b30f3/

shy_hyo........I didn't know about KAT-TUN concert............usually Cindy who always udpates about KAT-TUN news.........maybe right now she is busy with her school.... :unsure: