Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest beeboo86

It sucks when your modem had been ruined by the storm T_T can't even stream the NGs primeo linked !!!

Am re-learning Korean from where I've stopped last year, well basically it's just learning all over again since I've forgotten everything.

Yawnnnnn @ MGY's fans supporting MCW since they both won the best couple award last time

Guest currysushi33

Thanku charmaine fans...we will all continue to vote for charmaine...and thanks for the NG's..i was missing dong yi...srsly that show has no dull moment..

Guest currysushi33

is everyone voting 3 times a day on dif language catergories????

you can also use a diff browser...mozilla, internet explorer, google chrome so thats nine times...nd u can always download other browsers too :D

Guest primeo

@orangemonkie, did u say u know someone from baidu forum?  We need to talk to the Chinese fans. I believe there are a large followers of Dong Yi in China now, so is Charmaine in China. I suspect we don't have enough voters and also some of us are still facing voting problem. I'm one of them, still need to vote from my PC in NZ, wish I'm in NZ right now. I was thinking if I should go to an internet cafe and vote.

@Fujiwara, I agree with you. I don't think Moon what?, the other Moon's fans help them increase that many votes. It's "that method" (couldn't confirm) that helps them significantly.

Koreans - I saw Korean fans in the pictures, oh how I wish we can contact them. No significant improvement on Korean site. @Beeboo86, it will be good if you know Korean, you can help us.

Regarding about asking HHJ friends to help, the funny thing is, MCW is also a good friend of HHJ, should we ask them to be more lenient to us? Ha Ha... I must be crazy, what am I talking about? Jae Joong is a singer, don't think his fans are interested. His fans are very particular about him being friendly with a female. BSB and JJH fans are not that active in soompi.

Guest vesica

orangemonkie : I guess I just experienced something like that. apparently you also experience such things,everytime I click on the purple label at the bottom, always show the command "you already vote today" so I can't continue at a later stage ..

and also .. when i got in at a later stage .. always just stop at step 2. and show the command "please, retry your vote" ..

and I think this problem has made HHJ poll does not increase significantly..and maybe some fans HHJ experiencing the same thing with me <_<

suncine445 : yeah .. I see a Charmine polls greatly improved and this indicates enthusiasm in support of their idol and also HHJ ^_^

Guest oscarvxd

beeboo86: Why don't you just get another modem? Where are you learning Korean btw?

orangemonkie: You are right, thanks to BL, she is pretty well-known already. New CFs is pouring in and old ones are renewed. I doubt the SDA awards can affect her much.

She does look so beautiful in her BTS pictures. Makes me so jealous of the fans that are there. An autograph and a chance to actually BE in a picture with Han Hyo Joo? Sign me up. What does DC stand for? She has such a sweet smile in the 4th picture during the fan gathering. I WANNA BE THERE TOO!!!!.

It has been a long time since I have watched Dong Yi. I am still at episode 32. After this three days, I would have the time to marathon all of my shows(exams... exa.... ex... ugh).

Guest vesica

I agree with u Fujiwara

that is questionable to get a poll that so many so quickly .. how many fans were MGY certainly not all of which support MCW, perhaps only partially ;)

primeo .. you look really try hard ... I'm very proud of yourselves .. :)

Guest primeo

@vesica and all, Actually by next Monday, I'll be very busy with my work. This week I'm on holiday so I can stay commited. :rolleyes:

Guest beeboo86

that's what I've been telling like pages ago, whether she wins it or not, it's no biggie as long as we vote and we know that she has us supporting her all the way from behind, so you guys should just sit back, vote and relax : )

@primeo: as much as I want to help, but I've only learned vowels and consonants sooo..... you get what I mean lol

@oscarxvd: Well I'm still waiting for the ISP to send me the new modem. Huhmmm the reason why I'm learning korean...... let's just say, I have a thing for languages I just love learning languages, and I loved how Korean sounds, people regard them as rough and loud like a market quarrel, to me as long as you don't raise your voice, it's very soothing, what's more if it's from HHJ?!?! I've learned Japanese too years ago, but I've forgotten them since I've lacked practice. I stopped korean last year cause the thought of having no one to practice with me demotivated me, but this year a friend of mine is learning too, so I shall learn too ! Another reason would be, I don't want to be a dumb fan who can just speak English when I meet HHJ : ) If you love a culture, you should dive deep! I've had friends that claim how much they love the korean culture etc etc but the truth is, they're just interested in the kpop girls. LOL after writing this much crap, I just realized that you asked WHERE instead of WHY, omg this is embarrassing. I'm self learning. : )

Guest oscarvxd

beeboo86: Self learning? Wow, that is amazing. It is true, we shouldn't get to worked up over the votes. As long as we are supporting Han Hyo Joo, it doesn't matter if she is going to win or not. Don't be embarrassed, it is great that you posted the WHYs too. My mom said that once too, about the language being rough. That was before I convinced her to listen to the original voices of the actors haha(Mandarin dubs ...ugh). I wanted to learn too, but I have no idea where to start or what to do. I have similar reasons like you for wanting to learn Korean, first and foremost is to actually manage to communicate to Han Hyo Joo IF I manage to meet her. I remembered you said that you were studying in Melbourne. What are you taking?

Guest beeboo86

I amm doing boring IT program :S

@oscarxvd: hahaha yes, not that I'm laughing at her not being able to converse in english well (as I believe she soon will be able to or has probably mastered it already by now since Lee Byung Hoon had already introduced her to some american directors and stated she can speak english and japanese well?), IF there's a chance to meet her and she still prefers speaking korean then we'll have to speak too, also it's more respectful to her if we speak to her in her mother language : )

if you have the time I guess you can start off from a few websites that I'm learning from http://rki.kbs.co.kr/learn_korean/lessons/e_index.htm for learning how to pronounce or you can try this http://korean.sogang.ac.kr/, and of course who'd be able to leave out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangul to learn the romanized and etc etc ? lol

Guest theresia_warner

I thought I'm only the one who get trouble with vote.

Looked like the others have same problem.

everytime I try to vote, it always said "you're already voted"

Or "incorrect access to page". sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Guest oscarvxd

Wow, Korean is even harder than it looks. Sadly, I do not have the time to devote myself to learning the language yet. Maybe after my final year in secondary school(free from Malay essays, I just dislike writing essays). I will have plenty of time then. I am indeed a bit confused.

Why is IT boring? I am sure it is even worst when I choose Accountancy.

theresia_warner: That is weird, I only get that message when I have voted for more than once a day. You can always refresh the page if you are unable to vote. Which reminds me, it is time for me to vote as well.

On a side note: Wow Lee Seung Gi is leading ahead by heaps. 60,000 votes extra is no small feat.

Guest beeboo86

@oscarxvd: WHAT!??!?! you're still in sec school?!?! LOL I forgot when was it when I read your reply I thought you're an adult in the work force already lololol, sorry for aging you lol. Well cause all I see is codes and codes and codes, just like accountants - numbers numbers numbers. Learning korean could be easier if you knew mandarin even though I'm learning with English as base.

@therasia_warner: Are you sure you've waited exactly 24 hours already? Maybe the 24 hours time limit hasn't passed yet?

@fujiwara: Love those pictures, quite like the gun posing lol, might change it to my new avatar tomorrow lol :)

Guest oscarvxd

beeboo86: Adult!!?? Far from it. I haven't even experienced true work and here I am thinking studying is hard. Well, I am english educated but I speak in Cantonese with my parents. If only I am not illiterate in Chinese, sigh :(

Which parts of my posts made me seem like an adult..??

Yea, more updates. I really like her BTS pictures. I just like it when she does silly and cute expressions like that.

Guest primeo

@fujiwara, thanks, very nice pictures.

@theresia_warner, try not to clear your cookies and cache this time to see if it works. I read it somewhere.

Talking about Korean language, I do have a book on Korean for Dummies comes with a CD. Didn't have time to read. I thought I would want to pick it up before I get to meet Hyo Joo too as I do have an intention of going to Korea in November.

Guest oscarvxd

Okay, after hours of pounding Biology facts into my head, I can finally spend some time here in the Han Hyo Joo thread.

Sigh, exams.

Yea, more new pictures.

fujiwara: You sure update fast. Might I ask, where do you get the new pictures?

It has been awhile since I saw her without the hanbok and in everyday cloth. I like how she looks in the fifth picture :D That hairstyle really looks nice on her. It seems like they are indirectly advertising the Sony VAIO laptop in the BTS pictures as well, haha.

Guest suncine445

Thanks fujiwara no sai for the pics. She is gorgeous as usual with a touch of class and elegance.Her public image is improving with each event she represents.

Watch Dongyi live last nite and the plot is getting deeper and we began to see a more mature but very intelligent investigative Dongyi from this episode onwards .Tonight's episode will reveal more of the purpose of the hand signs.:)