Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest suncine445

Dear Hyo Joo fans, don't think and don't look at the gap. Just VOTE! If we do nothing, it even look worse. Others are clicking Hyo Joo, we also have to do our part. I've spent all my time and done what I should do for the past 2 days. For you to choose her as your idol, she must be something to you, just do your part for the sake of her. I do have some CRAZY experiences in my past for my past idols. Treat it as an experience, challenge or even fun!  Doesn't matter win or lose, it's just like a game.

Hi Just did my daily round of votes. Good luck HHJ ,Charmaine,and LSG

Guest orangemonkie

primeo: hey! sorry for the late reply as i was away for the past few days. hmm. i thought we can cast unlimited no. of votes a day? after casting your votes, you have to clear your cache and cookies, and wait for about 3-5 minutes before you start another round of voting.

oops, i think the method above doesn't work anymore. :(

Guest primeo

Oh! I miss Dong Yi. Can only get to watch on Tuesday. This is suppose to be on Dong Yi thread but I thought we need some laughs here more. Someone posted these links on dramatomy. Happy Time NGs good for laughs.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CD%AC%D2%C1/shipin/play/d156abeebde2e7864525addc/

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CD%AC%D2%C1/shipin/play/7ed531184cf690464c45b4dc/    (This one is funny as Hyo Joo was trying to vomit a couple of times the correct way?)

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CD%AC%D2%C1/shipin/play/371d604551018a6c01d1b7dc/

Watch out for new ad by Hyo Joo and Jin Hee on Korea Population & Census.

Guest oscarvxd

Just voted today. It is funny that my country is handing out the forms for Population & Census. It made me went on and on about Han Hyo Joo being in her respective Population & Census. Han Hyo Joo's hairstyle is really nice in that ad!! So lovely and angelic.

Ji Jin Hee and Han Hyo Joo are making such a silly expression in the second picture, haha. I always like it when Han Hyo Joo does silly expressions in her pictures. I am totally looking forward to 1st of September for that ad.

Guest shy_hyo

primeo...you're right, we need some laugh in here.....thanks for the NG link....

fujiwara........thanks for your pictures......

well, the pictures make me forget SDA result, hahaha......so many thanks for you....

Hyo Joo eonni looks natural and beautiful as always in that pictures......

i'm agree with you, no matter what happen about the result, at least.....we've try our best.......

so.......hwaiting!!!!!!!

just keep voting for Hyo Joo eonni & Charmaine Sheh........hwaiting!!!

Guest suncine445

Thanks Primeo,couldn't stop laughing at those NGs. Looking forward to Dongyi tonight, Her meeting with the lost friend-the young boy. The hand signs should be revealed soon.

Just voted also for SDA awards-HJH, Charmanine and LSG Good Luck! :D

Guest primeo

Hi Hyo Joo fans, let me share my experience with you hoping that you all would be encouraged to participate in the voting and do your part.

I couldn't vote using my PC in M'sia for days, keep getting incorrect access page. I have to make a connection from my PC in M'sia to NZ (my PC also, have to arrange for someone to switch it on) and vote from my NZ PC. I'm not that technically inclined but have to learn. Finally only able to place the miserable 9 votes for one day (most people know and most sites mention about using different browsers). The reason I say miserable is because of the long distance slow speed connection, it took me almost an hour to complete the task. Although relieved that I'm able to vote but I know we can't beat those number of votes generated by the others. I just hope we have more Hyo Joo fans who are interested to vote so that the numbers DON'T LOOK SO BAD and HARDLY increase/move. I'm very curious to know what's happening to her Korean fans as well. If anyone of you or friends know how to read Korean, can find out what are they saying or doing in their blog?

Guest orangemonkie

i couldn't cast any votes using the laptop @ home. i keep getting popup messages whenever i click on the vote button. the popup message is either "you have voted for today" or "please retry the voting again". but i had no problems with it when i was using the other pc at my workplace. :unsure:

Guest suncine445

Visited Charmaine's blog and they are really helping with HHJ votes with encouragement and getting their fans daily to put in the support for both stars.They are doing a fantastic job. Thanks very much all Charmaine fans. We should all keep our voting going.even if we do not get the result we want at the end, we have make some wonderful friends .Great work !Good Luck!

Guest orangemonkie

one of the HHJ fans from baidu has found out that the huge increment in MCW votes was due to much help from Moon Geun Young's fans (as they hope to see her win in this event). so she suggested that we should seek help from the fans of HHJ's friends in the entertainment industry to boost HHJ's votes.

Guest shy_hyo

@orangemonkie....

i think you are correct...

and if that was correct, so that we need to ask some help from Jaejoong fans, BSB fans, JJH fans maybe also LBH fans too as her management boss...

Guest suncine445

^So long as they do not use the illegal software. MGY fans is doing it within their right by going all out to support her.But so far the damage they started is still there.To win fairly is the keyword. Getting the others fanbase for HHJ might be a good idea if mcw fans still continue with the illegal system because it makes the whole voting system flawed.It is pretty unfair not only to HHJ but to every other candidates from Korea and other nations.

I think it's impossible if mcw got all from MGY's fans..........maybe some of them support MCW.....not all I guess..........because the result seemed questionable........only a few second they can votes hundreds. :rolleyes:

But Like I said before..............I don't care about the final result........If they want the victory so much so they even did the wrong ways......go ahead........that's the way they choose.

Btw, here's Dong Yi BTS pictures...........can't wait for tonite episode.

67c7820a342ec07cb0351d1.jpg

60260e334cb197ba1b4cff1.jpg

ee9be5119b190a84a6ef3f1.jpg

7ce5b145eb554164cefca30.jpg

ae20273f90f2b8ae55e7230.jpg

Guest shy_hyo

thanks for the pictures fujiwara...

beautiful Hyo Joo....

and lucky fans.......

please post at DY thread too....have you?? smile.gif

maybe it would help for Hyo Joo votes from DY fans.....i hope so... smile.gif sweatingbullets.gif

Guest orangemonkie

fujiwara: yea, you're right!

this award will not have much impact on her anyway. she's still one of the most sought-after actresses in the entertainment industry. :D