Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest Shainnaja

Hello!primeo, I'm Hyo Joo's fan from Thailand. About Moonsthai website or forum, I'm not sure but I used to access that website or forum. MCW's fans talked about using program to generate or change IP address to vote again and again. For me I've voted for Hyo Joo everyday. I'd like to tell everyone here. Don't give up, we just continue voting. And for chinese fans If they'll vote for Hyo Joo, I'll vote for their favorite actress as well.

Ps. Sorry for my english, if you don't understand what I want to tell you.

Guest beeboo86

Sorry for the missing in action, had a straight 11 hours work today, I'm dying already. And shame on youoscarxvd, sick is no excuse !!!! I'm sick too !!! Stupid flu and phlegm won't let me sleep in peace ! Joking : ) Btw, I admit Cinderella's Sister was a bit boring, but I enjoyed watching Moon Geun Yeong's acting, she completely sucked me into the drama lol.

I apologize for not being able to remember which one of you suggested the collaboration with charmaine fans, well a reply to it, whenever I vote for HHJ, I just randomly vote for other actresses too cause it's easier to click on their buttons compared to the "no vote for this country", so it wouldn't be hard for me to seek our charmaine and click her.

When I saw this thing about a user called Moonsthai here in this forum, I'm a little bit surprised how this whole voting thing has become a little bit of too intense/non friendly/and a bit childish, no offense to anyone who's taking this VERY seriously, well why I'm saying this is because, I can stop voting anytime now, I don't mind if she doesn't win that award since we all know it by heart that where she's already at now, the only reason why I'm still voting is so that it'd look nicer on her vote counts and honestly, a little bit afraid that if MCW wins the award, she'd snatch all the contracts from HHJ which I highly doubt lol.

Guest primeo

Ha ha beeboo86 Good that you're back. Where is bashful_harmony? I thought he/she is the moderator here. We need your help to spread the news and encourage people to vote for HHJ. One thing for sure is if MCW wins this award, don't worry, she won't be able to snatch the contracts away from HHJ. All these companies are not that stupid. I remember reading an article that HHJ top the survey on which artiste's CF can leave good impression on viewers and eventually increased sales of the product.

Shainnaja, I need to speak to you privately. Do you know how to read your inbox message? Please PM (Private Message) me.

Guest currysushi33

i dropped in on drama streaming sites, and download sites of Dong Yi and shining inheritance...but i dnt think there are any english fan sites for HHJ other than soompi which are active

....wow thanks shainanja..thats some insider info u have there....nd ur english is fine :)

sorry, I'm little late to joint with all of you.............. :(

I keep vote for our Hyo Joo every day............I know my votes can't compare with theirs but

I still have faith and not to do the same way with them...

It's okay with me if Hyo Joo loses..............she still be a winner in our heart and at least we keep trying to vote till the end........ :)

Guest Shainnaja

sorry, I'm little late to joint with all of you.............. :(

I keep vote for our Hyo Joo every day............I know my votes can't compare with theirs but

I still have faith and not to do the same way with them...

It's okay with me if Hyo Joo loses..............she still be a winner in our heart and at least we keep trying to vote till the end........ :)

Yeah! I totally agree with you. Our HJ lose or win,it's not important b/c we all alway love her, right?

Guest primeo

Shainnaja and some of you who have not read your inbox, please check your inbox message on top of this page. Thanks.

Thanks vesica, I need to talk to you privately. Can you check your inbox message and reply me? Thanks.

Guest vesica

im sorry. i was late..

@ Primeo : I have entered some of forum to inform about HHJ polls. Special forum for LSG, their response is very good ... they said he did not forget to vote HHJ. I also went on facebook and Friendster,expecially for Friendster http://profiles.friendster.com/57562613 HHJ fans quite a lot, but I don’t have an account in there site, so I can't inform about this..

@ beebo : MCW wins the award, she'd snatch all the contracts from HHJ which I highly doubt lol... is it really like that ?? if someone wins at the event will be a lot of the contract?

:blink:

these are Hyo Joo and SeungJoo facebook accounts.......I hope all of you can joint to spread the SDA Pooling....... :)

Hyo Joo facebook : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=269834642314&ref=ts#!/pages/Han-Hyo-joo/152397073837?ref=ts

SeungJoo (Seung Gi n Hyo Joo) : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lee-Seung-ki-iseung-gi-Han-Hyo-joo-hanhyoju-Couple-And-All-about-Korean-Drama/336705293823?ref=ts&v=wall

Guest primeo

HHJ fans, please take a look at this and read carefully - http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/2010/08/voting-collaboration-with-han-hyo-joo.html  &                                                     http://idlemindsehse...wards-2010.html

Below are stated in Charmaine's blog:

For Korea, choose Han Hyo Joo. For Hong Kong, choose Charmaine Sheh. For the rest of the nation, can choose No Vote for XXXX

We're collaborating with them. Thank you.

Hi to Hyo Joo fans.

I'm Sehseh from Charmaine Sheh's blog which Primeo mentioned earlier. Thank you to Primeo for suggestion a voting collaboration, I also feel that it is win-win situation to increase vote for both our idols. I have already posted a notice at my site:

http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/2010/08/voting-collaboration-with-han-hyo-joo.html

In addition, I will be posting a reminder notice in all my post updates to vote for both Charmaine and Hyo Joo.

I hope that Hyo Joo fans will look forward to the voting and stay committed :) Don't give up.

p.s. Appreciate it if you gals/gals can put reminder/note in your signature or end of your post to remind fellow fans to vote for them.

Guest Shainnaja

Hi to Hyo Joo fans.

I'm Sehseh from Charmaine Sheh's blog which Primeo mentioned earlier. Thank you to Primeo for suggestion a voting collaboration, I also feel that it is win-win situation to increase vote for both our idols. I have already posted a notice at my site:

http://idlemindsehseh.blogspot.com/2010/08/voting-collaboration-with-han-hyo-joo.html

In addition, I will be posting a reminder notice in all my post updates to vote for both Charmaine and Hyo Joo.

I hope that Hyo Joo fans will look forward to the voting and stay committed :) Don't give up.

p.s. Appreciate it if you gals/gals can put reminder/note in your signature or end of your post to remind fellow fans to vote for them.

Hi, I've already vote for Charmaine Sheh. Thank you for your help.

Guest shy_hyo

idless....thanks so much for your big help.....

i'll keep voting for Charmaine Sheh too...

shainnaja..thanks god we have you as thailand people.....

hope that we will solve the problem with your help, have you reply primeo PM??

let's keep on spirit guys.....

this is pity when this awards going unfair anymore......

let's win this awards for our HJ with the good way.....keep fighting!!!!!

hwaiting!!!!

Hi, idless.............. :)

Thanks for your support..........I've already started to vote Charmaine.......and I hope that we all can be friends......... :D

Btw here's some pictures of our Hyo Joo..........and I wish after we see her pictures....We have more strength to continue vote for her........Fighting........ :) :)

The new LG Su:m 37 Pic.

6a66701ea0ae9eb61ad576f.jpg

Yoplait Wallpaper.

b26d05d482a5169fa044df4.jpg

Guest vesica

I am very proud of your struggle to manage their HHJ as the winner ... I hope none of this would be useless .. ^_^

we are trying together to victory HHJ and thank you for idless who helped us ..

of course we also do not forget to give a poll on Charmaine ..

hopefully we get the victory together ^_^ ^_^

Guest oscarvxd

Well as they say, United We Stand.

idless: I will quote directly from your blog "I trust that Hyo Joo soompi fans will be committed to this collaboration.

" Your trust shall not be misplaced. A collaboration is all about trustworthiness, I am sure the fans here in soompi will be eager to work together. And for the idea of adding a reminder to your signature. I think it is a great idea and people that are actively joining forums elsewhere should add one. As for me, I rarely go outside of this thread anyways. I will add it anyway, just to add to the team spirit.

Guest beeboo86

@ vesica of course not lol, it's just when someone's popularity sores up high, naturally companies would get them to advertise for them, but in HHJ's case she has this unique irreplaceable smile and brightness that's attracting all the contracts, which is why it's hard for anyone to win against her in that. : )

Guest dayiih

Aww..I'm sorry guys for not posting earlier to give you guys my support! But, I'm here now, and I support u alll the way, and I'm voting as well! Don't give up guys, we can do this unitedd!!! :D

Guest primeo

Dear Hyo Joo fans, don't think and don't look at the gap. Just VOTE! If we do nothing, it even look worse. Others are clicking Hyo Joo, we also have to do our part. I've spent all my time and done what I should do for the past 2 days. For you to choose her as your idol, she must be something to you, just do your part for the sake of her. I do have some CRAZY experiences in my past for my past idols. Treat it as an experience, challenge or even fun!  Doesn't matter win or lose, it's just like a game.