Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest suncine445

Writing and making contact to those above as suggested by primeo is the best option. Highlighting this on other forums and blogs about this scandal will put more pressure on the organizer to fix the problem to be fair to all. As this is suppose to be a showcase of Seoul to the outside world, they will have to put things right before it get out of hand.It is bad for their campaign. We would not want to follow this method used by MCW fans.MCW herself and those managing her would be wise to put a stop to this abuse at once and distance themselves for her acting career sake. It would backfire .We want to do it fairly and justly. It will only be positive for HHJ.Good luck and keep voting the accepted ways.

edit: It looks like the situation worsen dramatically since I last check. The abuse has spreads to the japanese and korean site as well. She is now more than 10,000 votes ahead and this happened within 24 hours. What a joke. It would be funny to watch her overtake LSG votes now. it is highly possible with this abuse tactic they used.Looks like they have awoken a sleeping giant.They sure will reap what they have sow.What a mess!

Guest wangdang

Is it just me or do they have the oddest selections for Japan, China, Taiwan, and HK?

Maybe someone should try asking 4chan to help as well... They effortlessly placed Moot (4chan's creator) in first place on Time's 100 in 2009.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1883644_1883653_1885481,00.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_1UEAGCo30

Guest vesica

Yes. I agree with primeo solution.. a very good solution ^_^

yes, the proof is sufficient to prove about this suspicion ^_^ and SDA had to investigate, because every time we want votes are always errors. we do not know if there are difficulties in the system or something is blocking, so it's hard for votes. :huh:

is there anything that sends a message to the SDA about this scandal vote?

yes .. we need people who can write and understand Chinese language .. a very good solution if we work together with them ^_^

we're trying to justice this event .. we just want a fair and deserved victory :rolleyes:

Guest vesica

Hello,

I have been a silent reader here but decided to speak out because of the voting scandal thing that has been going on >:| I want to encourage you guys to keep voting~~ I am an avid fan of HwanSung couple (just finished watching SI a couple weeks ago and has been stalking Seung Gi and Hyo Joo since then sweatingbullets.gif ) and I really want to see them together again on a stage again!! Plus I also think Hyo Joo deserves this award more than MCW. But with this vote cheating thing, I am really getting frustrated that Hyo Joo wont be able tp win >.< now MCW is leading by almost 10,000 votes everyone!!! I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the current results vicx.gifvicx.gif:(

So dont give up guys. We have to figure out a way to stop this cheating!! Hwaiting!!!

Yes, I agree with your opinion ... ^_^

we should stop all this cheating

fight..and keep vote HHJ ^_^

Guest theresia_warner

I agree with primeo idea.

We will choose Charmaine also.

bdw they vote crazier than before.

last night, I checked just a couple minute

MCW' votes increase 1000!!!!w00t.gifw00t.gif:o :o

I still keep vote for Hyo Joo.

although I scared to check the result. :(

Guest currysushi33

i agree with primeo....HHJ fans fighting!!!! ...ok spo we just need to vote for charmaine as well?...no problem :)

i think that the organisers wouldnt want MCW to win either...shes just a supporting actress and if she does win it will look pretty dodgy

nd i hope that if MCW fans are reading this they know that what theya re doing is pretty obvious..(of course im not bashing all MCW fans here)...nd they knw what we think of their methods :P...lol but as beeboo said if the fans are so desperate to win let them...cos we all know that HHJ is already a winner...shes actually been recognised by ligit award shows...but it would be nice to see her and LSG on stage...wouldnt everyone find it weird if main lead but supporting actress from same drama wins...obviously theres something wrong with that!!!!!!

nd @beeboo..i was surprised that MGY or CJM werent nominated they are extremely talented and CS was just awesome....but maybe the award show is behind  the times and it will feature in next years show...cos otherwise it makes no sense

Guest primeo

Hello HHJ fans, HAVE YOU ALL GIVEN UP YET?  Where are MOST OF YOU? Where are bashful_harmony, kozuesan, fujiwara no sai, oscarvxd, beeboo86 and many frequent forum users here?  I need your confirmation and your actions as well.

I receive this from Charmaine's fan representative, quote "I hope you can understand that I cannot openly vouch for Hyo Joo in my site unless I get a more

stronger confirmation on your soompi site, as my site followers are more likely to follow the recommendation given - which in turn I need to give explanation to make sure their extra votes for Hyo Joo did not go wasted. Sorry for being selfish but Charmaine's interest and her fans votes are my priority."

How do I get stronger confirmation?

@Vesica, you've informed Seung Gi's fans? Only soompi forum or all of the his fans' blogs as well?  Others please help to post and ask if you can. Can you kindly report here what's their response like?  Do they agree to cast vote for Hyo Joo?

If the readers here know how to contact the rest of Hyo Joo fans, please ask them to come back to this forum. Probably need to ask who is willing to help or responsible on which part. Anyone of you have your own website established?

Guest theresia_warner

I still haven't given up . :) :) :)

I hope all of Hyo Joo fans still keep vote for Hyo Joo.

Come on Guys.

Fighting!!!!!!!!!

Guest shy_hyo

guys........

i know that we are all so disappointed with the votes.....

so do i, i was so sad with this...

however, just keep our mind cool....be patient & still sportif.....

if we do the same things, so we are just same as them....

keep voting for our Hyo Joo, do what we can do.....

if we comment to much about this unfair, i believe that MCW fans will have big laugh at us.....

i think MCW fans will also read our comments in this thread, so be careful with our words

just keep voting....

i'll do my best too for Hyo Joo's votes.....

almost of SG fans in my country are agree to votes for Hyo Joo too....

but in the final, it was God that decided the winner....please pray....

Hyo Joo lovers........hwaiting!!!!!!!

let's keep vote & be patience guys.......don't make MCW fans laugh at us!!!!!!!

hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!

(when i write this reply, i see one of the reader is strange)

Guest oscarvxd

Hello HHJ fans, HAVE YOU ALL GIVEN UP YET?  Where are MOST OF YOU? Where are bashful_harmony, oscarvxd, beeboo86 and many frequent forum users here?  I need your confirmation and your actions as well.

I receive this from Charmaine's fan representative, quote "I hope you can understand that I cannot openly vouch for Hyo Joo in my site unless I get a more

stronger confirmation on your soompi site, as my site followers are more likely to follow the recommendation given - which in turn I need to give explanation to make sure their extra votes for Hyo Joo did not go wasted. Sorry for being selfish but Charmaine's interest and her fans votes are my priority."

How do I get stronger confirmation?

Wow, I am kinda flattered that I am mentioned. Sorry for the inactivity, I was feeling kinda sick so I was going to bed much much earlier. Well, it is a nice way to win a vote like this. A collaboration is always faster than individual votes. Well, there is a way to convince them. If we vote for Charmaine Sheh and they in turn votes for Han Hyo Joo, we are essentially adding the numbers of fans from both the fanbases(provided if everyone of both parties vote).

We can think of it this way: Actor A has 50 fans and Actor B has 50 fans.

If each individual fanbase votes, it will be 50 votes for each actors. If they were to work together, it will be 100 votes for each actor. This is based on the SDA voting system which allow more than one vote for a actor in a different country. I don't think Charmaine fans would lose out. She would win the award for her respective country if she is voted for the most. It is a win-win situation for both parties. We would be going on a stalemate if we are going to do this individually. Well, essentially we are just gonna vote for another actor while their fanbase votes for us. It is just another click away and their fanbase will mostly likely think the same.

We are not necessarily going to win but at least we are doing something and showing the support to the actor/actress.

Oh yeah, and we shouldn't bash on MCW and their fans. Not all of them are like that, and I am sure MCW does not condone cheating as well. It is outside of her power anyways. Please do not let some black sheeps affect her. Han Hyo Joo and Moon Chae Won are great friends from during the set in BL.

Guest shy_hyo

dear ascarvxd....

so, we will going to do this collaboration????

if this the better way, i will do this.....

dear primeo...thanks for your effort & information....

and oscarvxd....thanks for your confirmation about this info...

i'm agree with you that we are not necessarily going to win but at least we are doing something and showing the support our Hyo Joo..

so everyone.......let's keep voting......hwaiting!!!!!!

Guest shy_hyo

dear ascarvxd....

so, we will going to do this collaboration????

if this the better way, i will do this.....

dear primeo...thanks for your effort & information....

and oscarvxd....thanks for your confirmation about this info...

i'm agree with you that we are not necessarily going to win but at least we are doing something and showing the support our Hyo Joo..

so everyone.......let's keep voting......hwaiting!!!!!!

oh, oscarvxd...before i get forget.....

don't you see something weird about the reader in this thread??

i see some of them are anonymous, and when i write my last reply, i see a reader with name moon...

well, i'm just asking..

Guest suncine445

It is a good collaboration with charmaine fans.She is a A list and very popular HK TVB actress.Her fanbase is huge. It is a win win situation for all side. I am giving both my votes and also LSG for the male actor.Even if it does not turn out the way we want at the end, it is still a good and honest support and in good fighting spirit. It should have been fun but it is turning out anything but Fun. I hope the organizer ,sponsers should take note of their failure in keeping this voting event fair .Its very image has been tarnished by these deceptive method all so that the actress they are supporting wins at all cost with no regard to others who have followed the rules to the T.I am still hopeful to see a revival of brilliant legacy with eun Sung and Hwan on stage together once more. :rolleyes:

Guest primeo

Thanks for your replies. If you can get others, please ask them to visit this forum for the news.

That means you all agree to collaborate with Charmaine fans. Although not all have visited this forum yet and we can't represent everyone here. We've to do something quick. I've to show their representative this forum on our responses to confirm and to see if she's happy with it. She is the owner of this blog http://idlemindsehse...ards-2010.html. But I think I need someone's website to mention this collaboration as well. @vesica, did you say you have your own site?

What about facebook? Can we set up a MSN account and chat privately? Anyone volunteer to do that?

Anyone volunteer to start a collaboration with a representative of Seung Gi's fans/blog?

EDIT : Private chat me at MSN account HHJ SDA  (do a search) or PM me please. I need someone who knows Chinese.

I saw someone by the name of MOONSTHAI, who's that?

Guest shy_hyo

primeo......i really appreciate all of your effort..... smile.gif smile.gif

i wanna help you, really...

unfortunately, i don't have my own site...

so, everyone who has your own site, please help.....

please keep hwaiting primeo!!!!

i like your spirit !!!!!

let's fighting till the end !!!!!!!!!

Guest primeo

Thanks suncine455, I gave the email address earlier in my post, point no. 1)  sda@seouldrama.org     (Already sent 3 emails to them, whether they read or not is another matter).  Please try to chat me (HHJ SDA)  if you've a MSN account.

Guest suncine445

Thanks suncine455, I gave the email address earlier in my post, point no. 1)  sda@seouldrama.org     (Already sent 3 emails to them, whether they read or not is another matter).  Please try to chat me (HHJ SDA)  if you've a MSN account.

thanks have PM you. Thanks for taking the initiative to bring justice or at least bring this deceit tactic in the open for perusal. Even if nothing comes from it, at least more will get to know the truth behind all this. so nothing is lost. more so for HHJ

Guest primeo

I've already PM suncine455, shy_hyo, oscavxd, theresia_warner, currysushi33, vesica, beeboo86, tashtash, wangdang, shainnaja, orangemonkie, kozuesan, bashful_harmony, fujiwara no sai. Please read your inbox message. I know I've missed out many too. Please PM me if you're interested.

Now I remember who is MOONSTHAI (the user I saw just now). The link to the Thai forum is also moonsthai. We've a spy here. What's that to spy about? We don't have or distribute a program to run here and we don't condone such ways of voting. To MOONSTHAI or any Chae Won fans, if you see this, Chae Won can win the SDA popularity award but in reality, you've to accept the fact that Hyo Joo is ahead of Chae Won in terms of LEAD, FAME and SUCCESS. I believe you know that they're indeed good friends.

Guest currysushi33

hey primeo....ill check my inbox soon...just updating that ive voted for charmaine along with HHJ and will continue to do so...thanks primeo, suncine445, and shy hyo..for all ur effort in this....really motivate me..i was getting getting disheartened with the gap getting larger :(

...but im now wondering...do we have proof that they are using other cheating methods??...maybe they are really into it???....but in the japanese site MCW is leading by heaps...and this doesnt make sense cos they love HHj in japan..from BL and SW...her fan base should be massive, way more than MCW at least ...this is what is making me doubt the most...

Shy hyo is right..if we complain too much MCW fans will laugh at us, cos we r kinda doin the same thing..well i am at least by voting 3 times on each language site....so lets not do anymore debasing, and get on with supporting our girl ok??? fighting XD