Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest beeboo86

Oh noes too long winded!

currysushi33 & kozuesan: Hi currysushi and kozuesan, well that's normally what happens in the empire back in those days, I mean even in China, the emperors' favourites have always been concubines too, queens have always been from arranged weddings since they were young, so there's not much feelings, and then the emperor comes across some special girl that makes him fall head to toe for her and then she becomes concubine, and then jealousy creates a huge drama in the internal palace of wives of emperor, which is why, getting married to the emperor can be seen as a blessing to a lot of those power/wealth greedy people but, it is also a very sad fate to live in there. Imagine the emperor fell in love with you love at first sight, marries you by force or whatever, you get all the attention, other concubines/queen jealous tries to make your life harder, if you ever survived it, as you grow old, the emperor finds a new younger concubine, now you're left alone in your residence, it's actually a sad sad life to be in the palace in my opinion regardless of whether you're the queen or concubine. The reason why I've disliked Saeguk was because it shows how ugly people can get for the sake of power which I've already long known but, still I just don't like it. This time it's different, Dong Yi(HHJ) is here to brighten the drama!

If I was Chun Soo and if Dong Yi wasn't that in love with the King, I'd have just kidnap her away knowing all the hardships she needs to go through.

I've never liked polygamy, it's selfish, it feels like the women are like toys to a kid, "oooo I love this toy so much.....(1 year later), OMG A NEW TOY IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL !!! I'M SO GETTING IT!! *throws away the old one*" and the collection stacks up.

oscarxvd: lol somehow it's already too late for me to detach myself from the drama, I've already absorbed it in me, I'm always expecting from them.

kozuesan: Somehow I don't really want them to show YeongJo pass away cause of the pain it'd cause Dong Yi and Hyo Joo has to act so painful, it pains me to watch her in such a painful state but it's a must in the story =\

_-_s1img_17691_nksungwoo.jpg

_-_s1img_17981_nksungwoo.jpg

_-_s1img_17621_nksungwoo.jpg

_-_s1img_17591_nksungwoo.jpg

_-_s1img_18031_nksungwoo.jpg

_-_s1img_17721_nksungwoo.jpg

_-_s1img_17951_nksungwoo.jpg

On July 30th, the cast and crew of Dong Yi held a family gathering that brought in over 300 family members to the set of filming. For instance, Hyo Joo brought her mom and Ji Jin Hee brought his 6 year old son ^^

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100802n07444

That explains why Hyo Joo's mama was on set with her in the photos! :D

I was doing some Googling on Samsung NX100, and it's actually a new camera from the NX line. It'll be a compact camera and I think is a continuation of the NX10 (ala mirrorless camera). The product's appearance wasn't supposed to be leaked as it's set to be released in September, but since the fan/photographer shot pictures of the filming of the CF, the photo of Hyo Joo holding the camera in her hand is spreading on camera blogs/websites/etc.

>.>

Guest oscarvxd

I want that autographed camera TOO!!!

She looks like she is having a headache in the second picture.

Argh, if only I was those lucky fans that got in the Dong Yi gathering.

Just voted for SDA again, insangnyeo Hyo Joo is now 4165 votes ahead. Fighting!

Hello everyone!! ^^ Dong Yi is airing today! haha

New LG SU:M 37' CF :)

Her voice sounds so ethereally lovely! 8D

Screencaps

cflg01_paranzui.jpg

cflg05_paranzui.jpg

And sorry for the late reply, but yeah I was bashfulxharmony on Youtube and my account got suspended LOL. I should go make a new one.. I have most of the original videos saved onto my hard drive haha. I made a new one! rofl

Also, I'm currently working on revamping the first post with new graphics! :) What do you guys think of this for the new banner?

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest oscarvxd

Finally, bashful's youtube account is finally restored.

Okay maybe i phrased it wrongly, restored as in a new one is created.

theresia_warner: I have been waiting since the start of the show to see her in that hanbok. My dream came true :D

Guest theresia_warner

oscarvxd, do you mean bashful's new acccount?

because I still can't find the old ones. :sweatingbullets:

Hyo Joo always looks wonderful with hanbok. :wub:

Bashful, I love your new banner bdw.

I’m so happy bcoz I read an article about my country is one of ten countries that has bought license of Dong Yi.......... :D

Can’t wait to see Dong Yi on my national Television……….and I’m really hope Hyo Joo can visit my country to promote Dong Yi…….. ;)

Btw I haven’t downloaded Dong Yi ep 39………..My internet is getting slowly…….... :sweatingbullets:

Anyways,Here’s some pics Of BTS Dong Yi.

66644d4a394a586108f7ef1.jpg

07b5d5ca5a251404f31fe71.jpg

Pics from Dong Yi family gathering.

54955816201008031458323.jpg

54955816201008031458323.jpg

54955816201008031503381.jpg

Guest oscarvxd

^ I will forever be envious of you if Han Hyo Joo visits your country to promote Dong Yi. Do you still have a link to said article? Oh and what country are you from fujiwara?

Ahh. she looks so beautiful in the new hanbok. Isn't she just magnificent?

Just voted for her in SDA, she is still 4000+ votes ahead.

When was this CF taken? I was browsing through youtube and stumbled upon it. It says Enprani.

Screencap of said CF

Untitled-1-2.jpg<--- Wow, her smile is simply breath-taking.

Guest theresia_warner

^^ I think that's the old CF.

I've seen it on Bashful's Youtube channel.

It was filming in 2007?

For sure, we'll wait bashful for answer.

And she looks so gorgeous in that CF. :w00t:

Guest primeo

@oscarvxd, Malaysia is not in the list of 10 countries that bought Dong Yi. I've submitted my request to Astro. I'm hoping that Astro can bring HHJ to M'sia to promote if they're willing to purchase and broadcast. You can write to Astro on the same subject via https://www.astro.com.my/astro/contact_us.php?id_topic=1

Here is the article : http://www.hancinema.net/news-24467.html

HHJ's CF pics are wonderful. Her trademark smile can melt anyone's heart.

Guest orangemonkie

i guess dong yi will soon be aired on singapore channel. there was a brief description of what the drama is about on the newspaper today. ^^

the new lotte card CF is so cute!  :w00t: ... I remember doing that thing with the grocery cart before when I was like 10 or 12  :lol: . And her hair is below her shoulders now.

I might not be here often these days but  I'll definitely be back  after exams are over.  :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, here are some photos with her Dong Yi "family" :wub:

sukjongfamily.jpg

sukjongfamily2.jpg

source: baidu