Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: OMG!!!! the third picture!!!! I think my heart just skipped three beats after looking at that smile!!! So unfair that everyone on set gets to see it live almost everyday and such a close view, dying of jealousy : (

^^^ I knowwww....I hope the people who sees her smile in person know how lucky they are. Gah! I wish to  witness that smile in person, too. I really wonder how she does it...its just so natural, like part of her skin..:lol: ..

Got to say, I really love how she's improving acting-wise as the drama goes on. She makes subtle changes to give her character a more mature aura since Dong Yi's into "womanhood"  now. Acting-wise, she excelled in episode 35. But content-wise, I love episode 38 among the most recent episodes.

Han Hyo Joo fighting!

Guest beeboo86

my wish is to save up lots of money, have a trip there, and hopefully she's in a new drama or something, and I can go visit on set like those dong yi fans did, sit there and enjoy, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Guest oscarvxd

^I have a similar wish as well beeboo86. My mom called me a crazy fanatic, haha. I will probably take up the Korean language in the near future, once I can actually find a place to take it :sweatingbullets:

Doesn't she just look amazing? Fans and crewmembers that happen to be there in the Dong Yi set are all so lucky! Her smile is seriously one of her best assets. It is just so natural and not forced or anything. I gasped when I saw the third picture. I practically forgot to breathe for like 3 to 5 seconds.

Guest Shainnaja

I'm not surprised why my heart beat so fast while seeing her smile. Everyone here feels like me. Lost in her smile. Omg. What a pretty smile.

momy.jpg

Someone said that the woman on the right looks like Han Hyo Joo's mom. I think so, too since the woman looks like her mom in their past photos but I'm not sure.

here's the blog: It's from the family gathering for Dong Yi staff taken July 30

http://blog.naver.com/whyjune1?Redirect=Log&logNo=120112242588

Guest dairybutter

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting a comment in this thread (but I actually stop here very often ^^).

I liked Han Hyo Joo when started watching Shining Inheritance, she really did shine in that drama.

Then I saw Heaven Postman and I was captivated by her (I watched the movie like trillion times, I even memorized her lines =)))

@Bashful_Harmony: Thanks for posting the "dream cast for Fruits Basket", if there is such a drama like this exists, I'll surely watch it =)) I like all the cast.

Especially So Ji Sub, Im Soo Jung (I'm a big fan of "I'm Sorry, I love you" too T_T) and of course, Han Hyo Joo :x

Hello dairybutter, welcome to the thread! I agree with you. She did shine in Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy :lol: .

I hope you guys will like this. I'm not sure if this was shared here already but since I've not seen this yet so I'll just share it with you. I think this was taken on her trip to Japan but this is really nice. Then there's this one where she takes pictures of everybody :lol:...it's like what it's like in a day in the life of Han Hyo Joo (in Japan).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSqWhltc04Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj380gm6H3Y&feature=related

Guest oscarvxd

Hi dairybutter, welcome. You are right, she was great in BL.

kozuesan: Oh, that link above for the family gathering is from the Dong Yi thread. I like that picture. Her smile is just so endlessly pleasing. I hope we can get more pictures like that.

I saw the videos. She looks so gorgeous and lovely in the videos. Her hairstyle was simply splendid. It looked like she had a good time. Her smiles and laughter throughout the video was so pleasant.

kozuesan: I do believe that's Hyo Joo's mother! :o And she's carrying the fan that was given to Hyo Joo by a fan! lol Her mom's gorgeous! :D

Looks like Hyo Joo's filming another CF for Samsung camera 8D

3d053e455cd2357e879473c7.jpg

61eaa4fabc66c7d659ee90c1.jpg

52151c7ee9db84790cd7dac0.jpg

Guest beeboo86

Welcome dairybutter!

kozuesan: Had a bad bad day :tears: Was fuming with anger, the instant I saw that video playing, I opened a new tab to get the youtube downloader ready and downloaded them. It's the first time her smile couldn't suppress the anger in me, it's like going 50:50 up and down :(

oscarxvd: I like the hairstyle too, I believe it's almost the same hairstyle like the Sydney trip, only longer.

God I just love when she starts speaking, it sounded nice and soothing too....

http://img818.imageshack.us/i/momy.jpg/

Someone said that the woman on the right looks like Han Hyo Joo's mom. I think so, too since the woman looks like her mom in their past photos but I'm not sure.

Someone said the man on the left looks like me.  Yeah they hide my face everytime I took a photo with Hyo Joo. :lol:

Welcome dairybutter to the thread. :)

Hey have you guys and gals noticed the background on soompi's main site about me?  On the left side there is a pretty lady, and she is none other than Han Hyo Joo. :D

^

LOL I love your one-liners XD

And are you talking about this:

http://www.soompi.com/static/images/backgrounds/02_edward1849.png ?

People will think you're a girl because of that cartoon that's supposed to be Hyo Joo :lol: It's so cute though! XD What are they thanking you for? :o

Guest beeboo86

Lol, this is the second time edward1849 made me burst out of laughter from reading his post lol.

It feels kinda sad to get your face blocked with a big pink dot when you get the chance to take a picture with Hyo Joo.

Episode37 was intense, the feeling I mean. O_O

Guest oscarvxd

Wow, believe it or not but personally I think the length of her hair now suits her best. Makes her look mature but without looking too old. Wouldn't it be great if they took a picture with her smiling in the picture above?

beeboo86: Ahh, bad days. Really hateful sometimes. Always seems to come when you least expect it. Sincerely hope that it is over and your day is getting better. You are downloading those videos now in case they get taken down right?

Just voted for her in the SDA. She is now 1843 votes ahead.

Guest beeboo86

Thank you both for your kindnesses.

I agree on her hair length, but I'd like it to be curly a little bit, it looks a bit boring if it's too straight like this.

I love her read coat, very bold, looks good on her, although it doesn't really match with what she's wearing inside I think.

Episode38, the king made me laugh so bad lol. I'm so hooked on the soundtrack they used, the one that sounded a bit like those opera singers, so niceeeeeee.

Guest oscarvxd

^ Ya, like how it looked in your avatar. I find that to be one of her nicest hairstyle. Her hair length is just perfect now haha :D Any longer and it will make you seem older than you actually are. Plain straight hair may look boring but simplicity has its own merits. It is simple and nice.

Wow, you sure catch up quite fast. I am saving those episodes to give myself a marathon. I am on episode 32 right now but I know what is going on in the drama from the bits and pieces from the Dong Yi thread.

edward, lolz, haha.  :lol:  You should have placed an edward cartoon next to Hyo Joo's. She might get lonely out there.:lol:

bashful, really? Awww, her mom visited her. That's nice.  When the Grand Mint Festival time comes, I think her hair will be way longer. (I hope) .

beeboo, I hope your bad day is long gone now. blush.gif  And I agree episode 37 is intense and episode 38 is light and breezy :wub:.. There's this one scene in ep 38 where I thought she'll come out too soft (the one where she interrogates Yoo Sanggung) but to my pleasant surprise, she did it with the sense of authority. I really like how she handles Dong Yi's character.  Oh my,  I think I'm really, really addicted to this drama. sweatingbullets.gif 

oscarvxd, everytime I vote in SDA, I can't look at the number of votes. I feel so nervous.  I just vote and then close everything.:lol: