Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

^

Haha YES! I love it :D The gap is widening between Hyo Joo and MCW now! She's leading by 232! :D :D

Also, when I went to sleep last night.. the votes were only at like 500-600, now it's in the 4k! O_O Hardcore fans indeed! :P

Keep voting guys!!! ^^

I can't help but think of an imaginary phone conversation between the two friends (HHJ and MCW):

HHJ: Hey were pitted against each other in Seoul Drama Awards for BL! You're winning!!!

MCW: What do you mean? Last time I checked you were the first! You're winning!!!

HHJ: check it again now. You're winning!!!

MCW: Are you sure were talking about the same drama awards because I'm looking at the site now and you're definitely winning!!!

:lol:  Lolz,, this is what is happening everytime I check too. The first time I check it was Mi Shil and now it's the BL cast! :lol:

Hyo Joo fighting! :lol:  

Guest theresia_warner

I start to vote from 5 hours a go.LOL

It hurts my neck and my back. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hyo Joo Fighting. :D :D

Guest primeo

Seeing stars! Anyone good in web programming?  Perhaps write a programme to generate these repetitive key strokes and data. Madness! It's not about your favourite artiste getting popular award from fans. It's about a battle of perseverance - HHJ fans VS MCW fans.

Hyo Joo's now leading with over 800 votes ^^ :D

Anyways...

According to this article:

http://news.nate.com/view/20100729n02025

Hyo Joo recently signed a contract extension with VIKI, so she'll be modeling for them for another year :)(And I think she renewed her contract with LG SU:M 37' too...) In the article, BH Entertainment (Hyo Joo's agency) says that in addition to the current CF contracts she already has right now, more are on their way that include beverages, active women's goods, and a CELLPHONE CF. 8D

Guest oscarvxd

Last I checked(a minute, give or take ,before this post was made), it was Han Hyo Joo leading by 986 votes. Yeah, Hyo Joo and Hyo Joo fans, FIGHTING!!

Wow more contract renewal. During BL her CFs was piling up and now with the recent drama Dong Yi, her CFs are now more than ever. I am really glad, she is becoming more well known.

Screencaps from episode 38.

_38_2mwmv_000765264_mbcdong2.jpg

_38_2mwmv_001591189_mbcdong2.jpg

_38_2mwmv_001921686_mbcdong2.jpg

_38_2mwmv_002445576_mbcdong2.jpg

^ A smiling Dong Yi, after a few tear-inducing episodes.

_38_2mwmv_002916213_mbcdong2.jpg

_38_2mwmv_003157220_mbcdong2.jpg

^ An imminent sign that Dong Yi is pregnant!!??

_38_2mwmv_003691988_mbcdong2.jpg

^ Another smiling Dong Yi. I like her smile here.

credits: blog.naver.com/mbcdong2

^

Haha, I can't believe voting will end next month! It's only been a couple of days and the vote counts are so high already :lol: HYO JOO HAS TO WIN!! D8 She didn't attend last year's Seoul Drama Award.. Actually, now that I think about it... the last time she attended was back in... 2007! O_O Hopefully she wins and attends the award! :D I loved the LBD she wore to the award show in 2007. It's one of my favorite looks of hers :)

And yeah, I'm super excited to hear about new CF contracts on their way! Especially excited for the cellphone one because I know Hyo Joo's been wanting one for a while now :lol: I remember she hinted of that last year on Mnet haha.

Thanks for the Dong Yi pictures! I can't help but giggle when I see her in that gargantuan hairpiece!! LOL XD

A fan's dream cast for a Korean "Fruits Basket" live-action drama :)

Hyo Joo as Tohru Honda

Picture3.png

So Ji Sub as Kyo Sohma

and Kim Jaejoong as Yuki Sohma

Picture4.png

? (can't tell who it is x_x) as Shigure Sohma

and Kim Nam Gil as Hatori Sohma

Picture5.png

Lee Jun Ki as Ayame Sohma

and Han Ji Min as Kagura Sohma

Picture6.png

Nickhun as Momiji Sohma

and Jung Yunho as Hatsuharu Sohma

Picture7.png

Im Soo Jung as Kisa Sohma

and Yoo Seung Ho as Hiro Sohma

Picture8.png

Kim Heechul as Ritsu Sohma

and Yoon Eun Hye as Akito Sohma

Picture9.png

Picture10.png

Guest primeo

Dear voters, don't rest on your laurels yet. The gap is too close for comfort. Look at Seung Gi's wide gap. He is leading way ahead and no doubt he will win the popular votes award, whereas the female category, there's no guarantee. Anyway, at least we did our best for our idol. Fighting till 26/08.

EDIT: Anyone notice the vote results count under each selection? If you compare the English site with the Korean site, Hyo Joo votes mostly come from Korean site whereas Chae Won votes mostly come from English site. I also observed that Chae Won votes usually increased during sleeping hours of Asian times and that confirms that her votes come from non-Asian countries. I believe Hyo Joo is more popular in Korea now.

Hyo Joo International fans, we've to work harder to help our Korean counterparts!  FIGHTING!

Oh man, I can't keep up with the race between Hyo Joo fans and MCW fans :sweatingbullets: Too much competitiveness going on! :lol: But nonetheless, HYO JOO FIGHTING! HYO JOO FANS FIGHTING! :D :D

primeo: I noticed MCW had more votes on the English site too.. I'm wondering where those fans come from because her Soompi thread is rather quiet? >.> Oh wells, it's all for fun anyways ^^'' Though I will rage a teeny bit if Hyo Joo loses :lol:

Guest suncine445

It is really a close gap between MCW and HHJ in the voting. And MCW seems to get most of her votes from the english sectiom too.It seems strange to me because her Soompi fan page is always quiet ,low key and not much going on. and another thing, does the vote get counted immediately after polling because it does not seem to add up after I cast my vote.Waited for more than 5-10 minutes to refresh and yet no change. ie Before I participate and after. Wonder if there is a glitch on the english page!It is good fun to see HHJ numbers adding up quickly.Good Luck to her ..

Guest theresia_warner

I can't vote anymore. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Everytime I vote, It said "Incorrect access to page".

What's wrong with that site?

Guest suncine445

The site is very slow in loading up today and has been acting up very frequently.maybe too many are trying to access the site at the same time.Was not successful first time for me too . But managed to participate on my third attempt.Just keep persisting with the casting of the vote .One is allowed a day now from the same pc.Good Luck.

Guest oscarvxd

Sigh, it seems like my vote spamming days are over. The site has completely stopped dead for me, no matter how I delete my cookies it does not let me vote again. I cant even see the poll results. :(

This is Hyo Joo's baby in Dong Yi! He says thank you to everyone who is voting for his mom :lol:

yeongsu3.jpg

yeongsu.jpg

He's looking at Hyo Joo, and he's giggling :lol:

sukwon2.jpg

Han Hyo Joo fighting!

Bashful, that would be awesome if that dream cast for fruits basket will come true. I still have to watch it but I hear a lot of raves for that manga.

Guest oscarvxd

Awwwwwwww....!!! The baby is so CUUUTTTEE~~~

Han Hyo Joo(Dong Yi) sure is smiling so happily. Sukjong too :D

Ahh! The picture with Dong Yi smiling is so angelic.

Is this the future King Yeongjo or their first born(which will pass away shortly, NOO!!!!)?

Yahoo is really acting up for me. I am loading it slowly and I can't vote.

CURSE YOU YAHOO!! WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING ME VOTE FOR HAN HYO JOO!!!

Wow, for the short time I have been here, I had already made 73 posts.

^^^ sadly, it's baby Yeongsu tears.gif , the first-born. I can just imagine how sad Dong Yi and King Sukjong would be when this baby goes up to heaven.  tears.gif (awww...tissue, please..) I think i'd gonna cry buckets in that episode. tears.gif

I'm having problems with voting, too. Sigh.

here are some videos of Hyo Joo and Ji Jin Hee and the National Census Ambassador thingy.