Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest oscarvxd

beeboo86, how did you get pass the phone number? I typed in my country code(Malaysia) and my area code correctly and they stopped me with a invalid phone number :angry:

I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK!! KOREA HATES MACS OBVIOUSLY LOL. Stupid site wouldn't work with Firefox, so I tried Safari and SUCCESS!!

KEEP ON VOTING PEOPLE !

not gonna lie, i'm surprised MCW is 1st place right now.. I didn't think she had that many supporters o_O

edit: you can vote more than once a day! Just use a different email address (it doesn't even have to a valid one! LOL) and clear your cookies on your browser before trying to vote again :D I usually don't condone cheating, but THE STUPID SITE HATES MACS SO WHATEVER LOL

Guest beeboo86

oscar: well basically I did like what primeo said, 3 in the first field 4 in the second field, cause my australian number's 8 digits, so I didn't fill in my last number LOL.

bashful: I was using firefox too, the processing was ridiculously slow. It's weird how you're using firefox on mac platform when safari's ready for you, thought most mac users would be using safari. Lol I have 3 different e-mail addresses of my own, at first I had the same thought of not cheating, but her not winning is just not allowed to happen! Sooooo..... I'm going to steal my brother's 2 e-mail adds as well LOLOLOL, mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe my sister's too. LOL maybe MCW's fans are cheating too in a way *shrug*. ok I sounded disrespectful, but her acting was great too

Oh btw...... just to anyone who's voting as well, if you so happened to take up quite a while to fill in the details, the confirmation code that you have to fill in will not work anymore and you'll have to refresh, that happened to me :S

beebo: oh yeah, no disrespect towards MCW at all! I was just surprised ahaha. And she did do a great job, but since I'm bias, Hyo Joo <3

I hate Safari so much! That's why I use Firefox! Safari is crap LOL

Thank god today was my last day of summer session, now I get to stay up all night voting for her rofl!

fujiwara: Yes! Vote vote vote!! Everyday!!! :D :D

Guest beeboo86

Somehow it gets a little bit depressing after I vote, each time I'm done voting, I took a look at both their votes, Hyo Joo's increases by 1 or 2 while MCW's increases by 6-7 !!!

Guest theresia_warner

Sorry, I want to ask you guys.

I don't understand how to vote. :sweatingbullets:

I open that link, and klik the box on Hyo Joo name.

And after that, what should I do?

I didn't see form to fill phone number or email address?

Haha it's okay :D Glad you asked though!! ^^

After you click Hyo Joo's name, you can choose to vote for other actresses in other countries, or just click "No Vote for ___ Star" until you reach the bottom of the page and click the purple button.

Then, click proceed, and they'll play a short CF and then load to a page where you put in your information :)

EDIt:

HYO JOO IS LEADING NOW ! :D :D :D

Guest primeo

Hi guys and gals, don't worry or feel bad about cheating?.. It's not really a cheat, after all the site allows you to vote more than once and daily voting some more. Hence, they actually encourage us to vote multiple times. As for Chae Won fans, I believe they voted many many times as I really don't believe there are more Chae Won fans than Hyo Joo fans. I'm not against Chae Won and I believe both Hyo Joo and Chae Won are good friends too.

As for the entering the CODE, have to look carefully because each character is very close to one another. You may think you see it correctly at the 1st time but on second look, it may give you a different answer.

Try all sorts and you'll be able to get through the voting. Fighting!

Guest theresia_warner

thank you.

I almost succees.

But when I fill my phone number but It said" please enter valid Phone number"

whereas I have already type my country and my area number.

Sorry to bother you again. :(

Guest primeo

theresia_warner,  phone number - enter 3/4 digits in the first field, another 4 digits in the second field.

The gap is closer to Chae Won now.. Can you believe it? while we're voting for Hyo Joo, Chae Won's fans are also voting crazily...  Both counts are increasing... Fighting!!!!

EDIT: Yeah! She finally leads! DON'T GIVE UP easily! Fighting!   Phew! this goes on until 26/08 ?

Guest beeboo86

Yahoooooooo...... ate dinner and she's leadinggg......

haha don't worry although I got depressed over it I was still voting on.

lol since this is going to go on until 26/08, seeing that I'm a forgetful person, maybe I should have my forum signature set with a vote reminder "Have you voted for her today? If not, please do" to remind myself and others lol.

Guest primeo

theresia_warner, clear your cache. You can vote again.

Looks like Chae Won's fans don't give up and Hyo Joo drop to 2nd again. Anyway, we also don't give up, just vote as long as we have time. FIGHTING!

Guest oscarvxd

Haha. Finally Han Hyo Joo is leading. It is kinda funny how you don't actually need a valid email account to vote. I just tried typing aaa@hotmail.com and it just passed(I feel kinda guilty). But anyways, last I checked Han Hyo Joo is leading by 20+ votes.

Edit: It is 40+ now.

Guest beeboo86

zzzzz the race is just so tiring...... I've skipped ticking the no vote for other countries, I just randomly click on any actress since it's a bigger button lol. Whoever gets my random click is lucky : )