Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Thanks for the pictures, bashful. I wonder what they said that made her look so shy. :lol:

Not really an update, but I just want to say, in Dong Yi, they gave her a really, really adorable baby. And with chubby cheeks, too. ^_^  

Kim Yuna, Park Ji Sung and Han Hyo Joo become ambassadors for G20 Seoul Summit

Korea’s figure skater, Kim Yuna, soccer player, representatives of Park Ji Sung and actress Han Hyo Joo attended a ceremony at the KFB Building this morning where they were appointed as goodwill ambassadors for the upcoming G20 Seoul Summit 2010.

A representative for the summit expressed that it was an important event for Korea and they decided to invite Kim Yuna and Park Ji Sung who are known globally for their sporting achievements and Han Hyo Joo who is loved for her dramas in Korea to be their goodwill ambassadors and inform Koreans the importance of it.

The trio have expressed that they are happy and honored to become goodwill ambassadors and will do their best to fulfil their duties.

The G20 Seoul Summit will take place from November 11 – 12th and promotional material involving the trio will be available on the official website shortly.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/kim-yuna-park-ji-sung-and-han-hyo-joo-become-ambassadors-for-seouls-g20-summit

Seoul Drama Awards 2010 is up.

Brilliant Legacy is nominated in the drama category.

Han Hyo Joo, is nominated for best actress, along with Moon Chae Won, and  the stepmom

Lee Seung Gi is also nominated for best actor

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/kr_vote_actress.html

'Dong Yi' Stars to Promote Census

Actors Ji Jin-hee and Han Hyo-joo, both starring in the MBC drama "Dong Yi," have been named promotional ambassadors for Korea's population census.

Statistics Korea said Monday the two stars were selected because the civil register was established in the reign of King Sukjong, whom Ji plays in the period drama. Han plays the royal concubine Sukbin Choe, the birth mother of later King Yeongjo.

The census is conducted every five years. This year's survey will be carried out on Nov. 1 to 15, covering Koreans and resident foreigners.

source: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/27/2010072701054.html

Thanks for the head's up on the Seoul Drama Awards kozuesan! I hate voting on that site cause it always lags/has problems -_-' but let's all remember to vote for Hyo Joo everyday! :D

There's an English option btw :)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/en_vote_actress.html

Guest oscarvxd

I tried voting and kinda came to a dead end on my phone number. No matter how I typed it, it will always say enter a valid phone number. Sure is hard for a Malaysian to do anything.

Her pictures at the G20 Seoul Summit is great. It is rare to ever see Han Hyo Joo without a smile on her face except in certain photoshoots.

^

I know how you feel T_T I keep getting Invalid Access when I try entering my information then clicking OK.

STUPID SITE WHY ARE YOU PREVENTING US FROM VOTING FOR HYO JOO!? THIS IS A CONSPIRACY !! D8 lol

Guest theresia_warner

Uri Hyo Joo is so gorgeous, pretty, beautiful, cute. :wub:

I can fall in love just looking her smile, If I'm a man. blush.gif

I haven't try to vote.

Okay, I'll try to vote everyday.

Hyo Joo fighting!

Thanks for the head's up on the Seoul Drama Awards kozuesan! I hate voting on that site cause it always lags/has problems -_-' but let's all remember to vote for Hyo Joo everyday! :D

There's an English option btw :)

http://kr.news.yahoo...te_actress.html

Yay! Thanks for the english option :sweatingbullets:. It surely is a big help.

Lolz , at the conspiracy theory, haha. :lol: . Luckily, my vote  went in today, I think. Yeah! Han Hyo Joo fighting! :lol: 

Guest oscarvxd

I typed in my Malaysian handphone number(well my only one, I tried the house number as well but to no avail) and it said it was invalid. I was sure I entered my country code and area code correctly as well because I googled them. Must the number be of a international call number? Currently, I can only give Hyo Joo my moral support. Han Hyo Joo, Fighting! Aja-aja!

bashful: Haha conspiracy. Oh BTW, are you by any chance the same bashful harmony on youtube? If so, your youtube account is suspended.

Guest Shainnaja

:sweatingbullets: I can't vote for Hyo Joo. I tried to fill my phone number but it showed valid phone number all the time. I'm from Thailand. Is it invalid access? :wacko: The result of the vote, Hyo Joo is the second rank after Mishil

Ps. I like Mishil but I love Eunsung. Hahaha :rolleyes:

Guest theresia_warner

oscarvxd, I have already voted but not typed my phone number.

I just click in Hyo Joo's name.

But I don't know my vote will be counted or not. :sweatingbullets:

Guest primeo

Hi Everyone here, please don't give up voting. I managed to vote. I just keyed in HKG country code (852) and as for phone number - I entered 3 digits in the first box and 4 digits in the second box.

Hyo Joo's vote count is way behind now.. When I voted, Hyo Joo's count was 222, Chae Won (supporting actress) is leading with 260 votes. Lee Seung Gi is currently leading the male category with 1828 votes. Fighting! Don't give up!  You wouldn't want a supporting actress to lead over a leading actress, right?

Guest beeboo86

GRHHHHHHHHH..... *GRUMBLES* I think by the time I actually get to vote, I would've lost all my hair already, it's ridiculous, phone number works, but it keeps prompting me to check my CODE even though it's correct, I feeeeel like I'm going crazy already knowing that she's on the 3rd only!!! NEED TO VOTE BADLY !!!!

bashful: no doubt this is a huge conspiracy against her!!! : (

Her dress is nice at the G-20 ceremony, for some reason, I like her heels. I think she likes the colour beige cause she has quite a lot of beige dresses and heels.

EDIT: NYAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA IT FINALLY GOT THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHE GOT UP TO 2ND but it's 90 away from Moon Chae Won. Why aren't there voters as much as Lee Seung Gi's?? : (