Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest oscarvxd

Dunno if it is just me but does she look even more beautiful without make up? Does she look abit gloomy in the script reading BTS pictures? How does she look so gorgeous and beautiful so effortlessly?

Totally prefer Han Hyo Joo in normal everyday clothing than those stylish ones. I prefer the second picture that has the Samsung camcorder. She just looks much more like her natural self.

Wow, a fan meeting? I would sure like to attend one for Han Hyo Joo.

Some screencaps of episode 34. There are only scenes with Han Hyo Joo.

_34_2mwmv_000359959_mbcdong2.jpg

_34_2mwmv_001288987_mbcdong2.jpg

_34_2mwmv_002031462_mbcdong2.jpg

_34_2mwmv_002091222_mbcdong2.jpg

_34_2mwmv_003634998_mbcdong2.jpg

credits: blog.naver.com

Welcome to the thread, Primeo!:)

That would be great if there's an international fan club for Hyo Joo.

And I also think she looks more charming without make-up. I love looking at pictures of her natural self.

oscarvxd, I don't think she is sad, she is just trying to concentrate on the script. That scene she is practicing requires her to be a bit serious as it is that scene with Shim Yun taek and Chief Suh, and the other one is her scene with the queen :ph34r: . So maybe she is trying to internalize and get the feel of that scene.  Looking at all the pictures in that blog, all of them were serious.

Hyo Joo is towering over Bong Sanggung

And the actor who plays Shim Yun Taek kinda looks like Won Bin from a far :wub:.  That's just my opinion.

fujiwara, me, too, I so want to meet her someday. Actually she already went to my country to do some charity works before but that happened when I didn't know who she was and I wasn't a fan then. I hope she'd visit again. If she comes, I will really grab the chance to meet her. I just hope I won't b:lol: a total klutz in front of her, lolz.:lol:

Guest primeo

Thanks bashful_harmony. I can't read Chinese either. Where are most of you from? Anyone from M'sia or Singapore?

If Hyo Joo comes to my country.............maybe I will become her stalker during her visit............. :lol:

Among all women in Dong Yi................I think the tallest are Hyo Joo and the one who plays Seul Hae?.......but I might be wrong....hehe

Dong Yi BTS Pics...She looks beautiful..... :)

dsc0473mbcdong2.jpg

dsc0475mbcdong2.jpg

cr : as labeled

it's a good thing Yeong Dal is very very tall. There were times  when Dong Yi had to bow down to those of higher status than her, I was thinking, Oh My Han Hyo Joo must have bowed down lower than she should:lol:.

Guest oscarvxd

Hi primeo, I am from Malaysia.

^ I had never noticed that she bowed down lower than she should. I should go and rewatch some of those scenes.

Han Hyo Joo looks so angelic and lovely in the BTS pictures. She can make anything she wears look nice on her. I like the way she is dressed in the picture. It is pleasing on the eyes and not too over the top. Can't wait to see more of Dong Yi.

Guest beeboo86

Gahhhhhhhh the 2 pictures posted by fujiwara... makes me go nuts! Hmm her watches most of the time are nice.

Guest Shainnaja

Hi primeo and oscarvxd! I am from Thailand. I am not good at English but I try to talk to everybody here b/c we love the same person, right? My hyojoo!! In my country, Her drama was already aired such as Spirgwaltz, Iljimae and as much as heaven and earth.

wellcome primeo and Shainnaja......I'm from Indonesia.......And I hope one day Hyo Joo and all of you will go holiday to my country........especially Bali island.....It's beautiful island....... :D

Or maybe one of you ever went to that island?

anyways.......here's the Video Of MBC Section TV.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTkwNDgxMDc2.html

Screencaps of the video.

54955816201007171845574.jpg

54955816201007171845574u.jpg

54955816201007171927578.jpg

Guest oscarvxd

^ Is it just me or is the video's audio slightly off? I sure hope that Han Hyo Joo will visit Malaysia. The chances are so slim however :(

I am so jealous/envious of the interviewer/reporter sweatingbullets.gif I would also like the chance to interview Han Hyo Joo myself. Having the chance to speak and see her smile up close is going to be ecstatic blush.gif

oscarvxd, here's another video of that interview.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CD%AC%D2%C1/shipin/play/51f401d9be2c07b8fff8e9b7/

fujiwara, I think he also interviewed the Dong Yi cast before during the time when Dong Yi was still a slave in the music bureau and that guy wore  another costume. That was kinda funny also.:lol:

Kinda miss HwanSung today so I watched some HwanSung MVs. :wub:

I want to share with you a nice MV of some BTS of Brilliant Legacy... its one of my favorite MVs of Brilliant Legacy...well maybe because it's  like Eunsung acting as Han Hyo Joo instead of the other way around :lol:

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E6%9D%8E%E8%83%9C%E5%9F%BA/shipin/play/4eac6f0c0b268947e765922f/

It's like one of the cutest MVs for me...haha, lolz:lol:

Guest Shainnaja

Hello! Fujiwara and everybody here. Fujiwara, I hope I can go to Bali. I heard the island's so beautiful. I saw the Korean drama called What happen in Bali. Wow!! fantastic.

The guy who interviewed Hyo joo look similar the guy in event of CF's samsung. I'm not sure.

Kozuesan………..I love that MV too….hehe……….I guess that video was taken when Hyo Joo and LSG did a photoshoot……….they bashful each other……..... :lol:

I just remember…….that place where they used to do a photoshoot is the same with Heaven’s Postman location?......Hana (Hyo Joo) sat in front JJ in that café too I think……. :rolleyes:

Shainnaja……….I wish I can go to your country too…….so many beautiful places in there…… :)

yeah......he is the guy who interviewed Hyo Joo in Samsung event..... :D

Dong Yi BTS pics.

dsc0410mbcdong2.jpg

dsc0417mbcdong2.jpg

Samsung HMX H204......latest CF?

85a1e315a297fa49c83d6d7.jpg

8b50131099bb2d11f919b86.jpg

Lotte Card.

54955816201007191659153.jpg

Hi guys! :D Sorry for being MIA again haha >.>

Anyways, thanks so much to everyone that's been updating the thread with new photos and replies! :D

I'm so glad that Samsung has renewed her contract :D Her Samsung CFs/photos/promos are usually my favorites ^^

But she looks photoshopped here:

8b50131099bb2d11f919b86.jpg

:lol: It looks like they pasted her head onto a model's body lol!

Episode 35 must have been emotionally exhausting to shoot for Hyo Joo. She was like crying in 80% of her scenes. :tears: .

I love her in those scenes. in this episode she cried for so many different reasons.

She cried because of fear as her secret was found out.

She cried because she knew the truth is going to hurt Seo Yong Gi. 

She cried because she knew she will hurt Sukjong with the truth.

She cried because she just didn't know what to do next.

She cried because of the trust certain people give to her even when they are confronted with the truth.

And lastly, she cried because in a way, she knew that she is on her way to cleansing her father and brother's name. Even without the subs, that was how I perceived her emotions to be in those scenes. :tears:

I have lots of favorite scenes in this episode and one of them is the scene where Dong Yi and Chief Suh had their conversation after their talk with the king

dycry.jpg

dycry2.jpg

dy3.jpg

dycry4.jpg

dycry5.jpg

dycry6.jpg

dycry7.jpg

dycry8.jpg

dycry9.jpg

dycry10.jpg

Cindy, it does look photoshopped, lolz.

Three sports, TV stars named publicity envoys for G-20 Summit

SEOUL, July 21 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's figure skating Olympic gold medalist Kim Yu-na, football star Park Ji-sung and actress Han Hyo-joo have been appointed as publicity ambassadors for the Group of 20 Seoul Summit, the summit's preparation committee said Wednesday.

The three will participate in publicity events at home and abroad for the summit slated for Nov. 11-12 in Seoul, the committee said.

source: http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2010/07/21/0200000000AEN20100721003300315.HTML

Hmms... publicity evens abroad they say..? lol