Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I love her smile in the 6th picture from above. ^_^ So carefree. Thanks for the pictures, Fujiwara.

I think consorts have to wear that funny hair thing. I don't know what it's called.:huh:

Gah...can't wait for monday....I hope Chief Suh still trusts her.tears.gif Poor Dong YiA...she went through with so much...now she's up to bigger trouble with the big bad wolf (aka Jang Heebin)tears.gif.

And welcome back...Pshhh:lol:. It's nice to see you again.:D

Guest oscarvxd

I love her smile in the 3rd and 4th picture the most. It is so cheerful and sweet. I like her expression in the last two pictures. She has done it once before in an BTS picture of either Dong Yi or BL. Now that I have finally completed Jewel in the Palace(omg it has the best story I had ever seen, the ending was done nicely, sad for the King though, it ended so soon...), I can finally move on to complete the rest of my Dong Yi episodes. Yea~ :lol:

I sure hope that Dong Yi would be able to find success like Jewel in the Palace did.(Don't get me wrong, Dong Yi is still a great drama to watch)

I prefer her in Dong Yi as opposed to Iljimae. I don't know if it is just me, but she looked slightly different then. Maybe it is just the picture.

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: I saw that news too, hope that guy's assault won't affect Dong Yi's rating.

fujiwara: hmm I can't really decide between Eun Chae's(Iljimae) hairstyle and Dong Yi's(I like the one she had when she was still lady investigator more than the concubine look, somehow I prefer her looking plain in the uniform, she's very attractive in that in my opinion). But still, I couldn't decide between both cause I love both looks.

Ohhhh how I love all her smiles, when the whole thread was so quiet, I was already starting to miss her that even at work I was still thinking of her :tears: LOL nutcase

oscarxcd: maybe because Dong Yi smiles more often, like a lot more? I mean, Dong Yi's character is suppose to be quite carefree, happy going, daring, outrageous, kind and cheerful; where as Eun Chae, I feel that she's not really that happy of a person even though she's kind, definitely not as cheerful as Dong Yi, furthermore she's a noble's daughter, the way she carries herself is of decent, polite, well mannered, and etc. Well that's how I'd guess why you prefer Dong Yi, personally that's for me though because without her cheerful personality like Dong Yi and Eun Sung, she'd be a bit less attractive? Not that I'm saying she's not attractive at all, but certainly even with an angel's face, if someone does not smile brightly or often, people would just end up thinking you're a stuck up or something else.

Hey everyone! :)

> [NEWS] 100714 2AM to get back together with Han Hyo Joo

Han Hyo Joo and 2AM will be getting together as models for Jambangee.

Han Hyo Joo is currently showing great acting skills as the lead role in the MBC drama 'Dong Yi', and 2AM are getting attention for their various variety show activities and for their always happy and lovable image. 2AM and Han Hyo Joo have renewed their contracts with the brand Jambangee.

In Jly, they will start advertising for Jambangee's Autumn 2010 season clothes, and will do activities as models for Jambangee throughout the 2nd half of the year.

Jambangee associate Kim Yong Il stated "The Hallyu star Han Hyo Joo who is currently gaining great attention and the lively image of 2AM have provided huge influence in searching for a new image for Jambangee", "To strengthen our young and sensational brand image, we will be able to use these stars to unveil stronger marketing techniques."

source: http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23132

Guest oscarvxd

Lol I thought I was the only one that felt that way. When the thread was quiet, I miss her and the updates already. I saw the news about the actor's assault on the woman from the Dong Yi thread. I sure hope that piece of news does not affect the whole drama's ratings.

Eun Chae was kinda passive in nature. So, when she smiled, it was something that made me happy. In BL and Dong Yi, she plays cheerful characters that always smiles. You are right beeboo86. I prefer woman that has a cheerful personality and has a nice smile, like Han Hyo Joo.

I don't know if it is just me, but does Han Hyo Joo look thinner in the Iljimae picture(posted by kozuesan)when compared to her Dong Yi pictures.

Jambangee associate Kim Yong Il stated "The Hallyu star Han Hyo Joo who is currently gaining great attention and the lively image of 2AM have provided huge influence in searching for a new image for Jambangee", "To strengthen our young and sensational brand image, we will be able to use these stars to unveil stronger marketing techniques."

woaahh! Hallyu! :w00t:....did they just describe her as a hallyu star?...woaahh:w00t:...

Han Hyo Joo will also be at the Grand Mint Festival on October 23-24, 2010. The article says it's a music festival. and did they just say she's gonna perform a duet with some performers. Oh my, if this is true,  I'm nervous for her:lol:. I hope an english article for this will come out.

http://www.playdb.co.kr/magazine/magazine_temp_view.asp?kindno=2&No=24736

According to this article,

http://news.nate.com/view/20100715n05974

She's going to be the judge and lady of the festival because of her healthy and bright image as well as her love for all genres of music. She'll be shooting an official poster, and record a duet theme song that will be used for a CF.

^

I love the contrast between sexy Hyo Joo and then cute, college student Hyo Joo in those two ads :lol:

But I'm so glad to see that Hyo Joo's contracts with last year's CF and ad campaigns for brands/companies have been renewed! :D As well seeing her picking up new contracts along the way ^^

And yeah, looks like she's promoting a new camcorder from Samsung :)

Guest beeboo86

oscarxvd: yes I think in Dong Yi her face is already puffier than in Iljimae.

bashful: Gahh... I wonder who's she going to perform the duet with? Maybe it could be k.will, would love to listen to their duet even though k.will's voice might be a bit too powerful than hers. Indeed she looks gorgeous, but I prefer the 2nd picture over the red dress. =)

Guest primeo

Woo! I like her current hairstyle & look. This Yoplady picture is nice, refreshing and her forever trademark smile.

Any idea on how to contact the organiser for such fan gatherings in Korea if there is?  There must be a Korean leader of a fan club or something. I wonder if the Korean fans do visit English forums. It's quite easy for me to contact those HK fan gathering organisers for HK stars and I've met a few in HK & SG but Korean fan, language may be the barrier.

^

Hi! Welcome to the thread! ^^ Please remove the %7Boption%7D tags in your quote though! It's against Soompi rules to quote pictures! Thank you :)

As for the fan gatherings... You could try contacting Hyo Joo's Daum Fancafe for that! But you have to be a member first :\

[blog News] Han Hyo-joo named festival lady for music festival GMF2010

Korean actress Han Hyo-joo has been selected as the festival lady for this year’s Grand Mint Festival (GMF2010), to be held in Seoul in October.

Mint Paper, who hosts the event, announced Thursday that they have chosen the 23-year-old actress to be the face of GMF2010, saying her “bright, wholesome image as well as her passion for music clicks with Grand Mint Festival.”

The actress, who currently stars in MBC’s historical drama “Dong Yi,” is known to play the acoustic guitar as a hobby and enjoys listening to various genres of music.

As the festival lady, she will be taking part in the shoots for the official poster and trailer video for the GMF2010. The actress will also be involved in the festival’s theme song, which will be a mixed duet.

Previous faces of the festival included actress Lee Hana, for GMF2008, and actor Kim Jae-wook last year.

Han, 23, made her debut through popular sitcom “Nonstop 5″ (MBC, 2005) and has since appeared in several dramas and films. She became a household name after starring in the hit TV series “Shining Inheritance” (SBS, 2009), which scored

GMF2010 will be held October 23 and 24 at Seoul’s Olympic Park.

s: asiae

source: http://koreanupdates.com/2010/07/16/blog-news-han-hyo-joo-named-festival-lady-for-music-festival-gmf2010/

Guest primeo

Thanks. Already removed picture. The daum cafe is in Korean. Isn't there an international fan club (in English) or should we form one? However, there should be a representative who can speak Korean so that it's easier to deal with the leader of the Korean fan club. In fact, we can even organise our own fan gathering in our own country.

^

Thanks for removing the photo!

And hmms, there's no International fan club of Hyo Joo's. There have been several ones in the past but they seem to be taken down now :\

If you're a Chinese speaker, there's always Baidu though.

This is her Baidu page: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=&tn=&rn=&pn=&lm=&sc=&kw=%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9&rs2=0&myselectvalue=1&word=%BA%AB%D0%A2%D6%E9&submit=%B0%D9%B6%C8%D2%BB%CF%C2&tb=on

Sorry, I don't know much about this stuff >< You're the first to ask about it haha

Kozuesan.......I think so.......all of her Fan Meetings were after BL ended...........I just remembered coz I start joined in this forum after I saw her in BL.... :D

I wanna meet her someday......I hope that Event Organizer in my country will invite her to my country........like they invited Lee Jee Hoon a week ago...... :)

In those BTS Pics.....Hyo Joo looks pretty even though without makeup......and she seems so serious reading the script.