Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest oscarvxd

The whole BTS video for episode 32 was very cute. Seems like a pretty tough scene for her. The way she said Chona was so CUTEEEE. Her expressions throughout the BTS video were so cute. Especially at 2:46 :wub: I've also seen that expression before, but I can't seem to remember where or when.

beeboo86: I see that your post are slightly longer than before. Maybe it is just me but do you go back and edit them as you see fit? I do that too. I was sure some of them weren't there when I first read them.

Guest beeboo86

oscarxvd: Lol it's ok was just joking. Yes I'm envious of Ueda too, gets to send his feelings across. Oh yea I do edit my post, but I don't do that if it's 30 minutes after I post it, normally my edits only happen right after I posted it, let's say within 15 minutes, that's all, after that I don't anymore cause not everyone would notice the edit that's what I thought. But I did notice it's gotten longer too though lol not sure why.

kozuesan: Lol the BTS, I personally pity her having asked to be sexy in that scene lol. It's hard to do imagine the difficulty she had to face having to call out the king sexily lol. Somehow I always have expression like hers in 2.46 too lol hence I'm often referred as a sissy and etc.

I posted these wallpapers I made in the Dong-yi thread about a week or two ago, and it just dawned on me that I should probably post these here too since the majority of them feature Han Hyo-joo as Dong-yi. If you'd like to download the wallpapers, just click on the previews below and you'll be taken to my website. Enjoy :D

walliesampler01.jpg

^

Oh my! those are so gorgeous! Will be definitely downloading them! Thanks for sharing! :D

- - - -

Hyo Joo has a new CF! It's for G20 Seoul Summit (Wikipedia tells me it's "is the fifth meeting of the G-20 heads of government in discussion of financial markets and the world economy, which will take place Seoul, South Korea during November 11–12, 2010. Korea becomes the first non-G8 nation to chair the G20 and to host an international gathering.)

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=7IBEqWO93AY$

&

Will be back later for replies :D

Guest wangdang

^

Oh my! those are so gorgeous! Will be definitely downloading them! Thanks for sharing! :D

- - - -

Hyo Joo has a new CF! It's for G20 Seoul Summit (Wikipedia tells me it's "is the fifth meeting of the G-20 heads of government in discussion of financial markets and the world economy, which will take place Seoul, South Korea during November 11–12, 2010. Korea becomes the first non-G8 nation to chair the G20 and to host an international gathering.)

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=7IBEqWO93AY$

&

Will be back later for replies :D

I always have issues with videos on the daum website. Tried using Firefox and IE -- the videos don't play when I press play.

What do you use, bashful?

edward, welcome back!:w00t:... I miss your funny one-liners.

wangdang, I believe a lot of guys (including gals) will fall in line to be in that dude's position:lol:.

theedqueen, thank you for sharing the wallpapers here, I hope you won't mind me using one of your Dong Yi wallies. I downloaded one of them. Thank you so much :D

oscarxvd, she's sooo cute in the BTS, don't you think so? haha. And she also did the expression she had in 2:46 in one of her NG scenes of Dong Yi. That's the NG for the scene were she took the 2nd chance in the lady investigator examination and she was asked to say the chinese phrase. :lol: It's soo cute.

beeboo86, I think she was kinda embarassed when they asked her to repeat the scene and make it sexier, lolz.:lol:

cindy, thanks for the link. I'm glad she still have a lot of CF's while filming Dong Yi. And I also hope she gets to relax a bit after Dong Yi because it looks so taxing to do. I'm also hoping they get to do that story, of Dong Yi's first born who died, I mean, because that'll be sooo sad. Aww, I hope the king won't lose his trust in Dong Yi:tears:. And I also hope she gets to do a rom-com after this. I looked up dramawiki again and Falling In Love is not there. Maybe it's been moved till Hyo Joo is free! Okay I'm just assuming, haha. And I wonder who'll be her next leading man (coughs...won bin...coughs) :lol: But I doubt it coz he's into the action and serious genre now.

Guest wangdang

Looks like someone made her a fan-facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115665&id=152397073837#!/pages/Han-Hyo-joo/152397073837

Guest oscarvxd

Some pictures I editted from the G20 Seoul Summit CF. This is the first time I did it, so it may not be nice. :sweatingbullets:

kozuesan: You are right, she has such a gentle voice.

beeboo86: I edit my post too. Most of them to correct my mistakes and to add something which I find relevant.

theedqueen: Personally, I like the last three wallpapers.

Untitled1-1.jpg

Untitled2-1-1.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg<--- I like this one. Her smile is so nice and sweet.

Guest beeboo86

theequeen: I like the first 2 wallpapers the most lol. They're very nice.

kozuesan: hmmm it could be embarassed or it could also be an expression of non-serious-frustration, uhh I mean what's the word again zzzz, something like "gahhhh I'm going crazy *falls on the floor*" that sort of expression lol. You know, now that you mentioned about her voice, I remember last time when I saw the Sydney Travelogue video on youtube, someone commented "the girl's cute, but right after she started talking, it turned me off". I bet he's the type that likes those "kawaii" sharp voice! I think her voice is a the perfect tone, and I like it.

oscarxvd: I see.

Somehow is it just me or the 2 pictures oscarxvd edited out, she looked tired and uncomfortable? Hmmm.....

And the third picture is definitely her trademark smile lol. Don't think anybody will be able to copy that.

oscarvxd, you did a good screencap. And I also like the last one.

beeboo86, she did look a bit tired. Awww, maybe because the latter episodes of Dong Yi had her crying a lot more than she used to in the earlier episodes.

Here are some of her crying scenes in Dong Yi which I really. really like...

dongyicry.jpg

this was when she commemorated the death anniversary of her father and brother.

dongyicry2.jpg

one of my favorite scenes, where she asked for a second chance. I love what she said to LAdy Jung in this scene:tears:

dongyicry3.jpg

Dong Yi's reunion with Cha Chun Soo. Han Hyo Joo always makes me cry when she does this kind of crying. The kind where she smiles as she cries. :tears:

Her reunion with King Sukjong. :tears:

dongicry4.jpg

dongyicry5.jpg

sometimes I just wanna hug her. :tears:

I think Hyo Joo always looks fabulous……..some women look good it’s because the hair, make up or the clothes…..but Hyo Joo always looks attracted…..even when she wears simple dress….her smiles makes her face glow…… No wonder so many fanboys attracted and fascinated to her……including Tatsuya Ueda.......... :lol:

Btw Recently I read about Hyo Joo Lotte card CF had been aired In Japan and got a lot of attention because she’s so sexy in that CF…….is it mean that she accepted the offers CF from Fuji TV ?

LG SU:M 37 Billboard.

54955816201007041914091.jpg

54955816201007041914091.jpg

Dong Yi on Japanese Magazine.

54955816201007081728373.jpg

Guest beeboo86

kozuesan: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot agree more, the first picture of her crying has always been the type of cry she makes when she visits the dad and brother, I like that too, and also the one that she smiles + cries at the same time, I like that too, yes it makes you want to hug her and most of all, protect her, because you can see that she's suppressing her sadness with smiles. Somehow these 2 types of cries breaks the heart more efficiently than the crying out loud type lol

Guest oscarvxd

The silent sad cries are always the most depressing for me. Makes me want to cry along with her. The crying scene where she commemorated the death anniversary of her father and brother was the most depressing for me. Han Hyo Joo made it look so sad. The other one would be her reunion with Sukjong. It is just so heart-breaking.

kozuesan & beeboo86: Both of you are right. When she cries, it just makes you want to hug her and protect her.

Here's another recent interview with Han Hyo Joo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EV8GmPHw8w

Fujiwara, the KNTV site says Dong Yi's going to be launched this July 17 in Japan. The Lotte card CF:lol:, I bet it's the latest one they used.

beeboo86 and oscarvxd, I really like her silent cry type of acting and that smile while crying type. In BL, one of my  favorite episode was epi26, the dating episode where she was smiling to Hwan but in fact she was trying to say goodbye but she does not want him to be left remembering their last day to be sad that is why she put up a happy front.:tears:

Guest ps3hl

GAHH!!

I miss this thread.. it's been a while...

Wanted to say hello to everyone before I start backtracking tons of pages! hahahah!

I miss Hyo Joo~ I just finished downloading all episodes of Soul Special.. finally! I wasn't able to finish them at Viikii~

Anyways, I heard Dong Yi is doing very well right now~ I hope it does well till the end!

Guest oscarvxd

It has been really quiet lately and I will like to post up some screencaps from episode 33 to brighten up the thread. It is only the scenes with Han Hyo Joo.

e33100712hdtvxvid-hanavi_003180747_.jpg

e33100712hdtvxvid-hanavi_003625592_.jpg

e33100712hdtvxvid-hanavi_000131998_.jpg

e33100712hdtvxvid-hanavi_000754654_.jpg

e33100712hdtvxvid-hanavi_000864030_.jpg

e33100712hdtvxvid-hanavi_001479713_.jpg

Credits to blog.naver.com

oscarvxd, not much news about Hyo Joo lately. The news is more on her co-star Choi Chulho's supposed assault on one of their co-stars who is his junior. I wonder how will Oh Yun bid his goodbye in the drama.

Anyways, Hyo Joo's Chun Sanggung character in a hanbok reminds me of Eunchae since Eunchae was always dressed in a hanbok, too

eunchaebignsmall.jpg

eunchae.png

credit to: baidu

gaaah..episode 34's last scene... :crazy::wacko::ph34r:..

Dong Yi will be aired on Japan on this month.............so fast...... :o

I wish that Dong Yi will be aired in my country too...... ;)

Hyo Joo in Iljimae and Dong Yi looks very pretty........but for the hairstyle........I prefer her in Iljimae...... :D

Dong Yi BTS Pictures.

f7b6be1b26365b268718bf2.jpg

77b6c5fc95ab60c2fd037f2.jpg

f875222e0a95646f4ec226f.jpg

b34879ec215b3e912e2e212.jpg

16d3087b15b673b40bd1872.jpg

70cf9c51d40c076443a75b2.jpg

a4857b31e591bb59eac4af2.jpg

60260e33b88ce3b81b4cff2.jpg

51e9a60fac2ef3adaa64573.jpg

2c399c2f0ad020781e30893.jpg

d612544e0b83d949b2de050.jpg